May 16, 2024, 02:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 381612 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: April 19, 2009, 01:08:03 AM »

OT but what does "you have nanners" mean? I have no clue but have seen it many times. Sorry I'm still such a noob monkey. 
it means that they have a e-mail...

Thanks HH!! I was clueless!! LOL If you go back to Satsuma stay safe!! Putnam seems to have it's share of problems. 
Hopefully Haleigh will be found tomorrow and you won't even have to go back! I wish I lived close enough to go and try to help, then again if I ran into Misty I'd have to call my hubby to come bail me out. 

No..... I don't think violence is an answer, cept maybe in Misty's case 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 19, 2009, 01:16:35 AM »

OT but what does "you have nanners" mean? I have no clue but have seen it many times. Sorry I'm still such a noob monkey. 

Thanks HH!! I was clueless!! LOL If you go back to Satsuma stay safe!! Putnam seems to have it's share of problems. 
Hopefully Haleigh will be found tomorrow and you won't even have to go back! I wish I lived close enough to go and try to help, then again if I ran into Misty I'd have to call my hubby to come bail me out. 

I know what you mean, I hope I dont see her either or I will have to hold my hand over my mouth to keep from yelling at her......Oh well if I go to jail, I will get out and maybe bring some media attention back on Haleigh,,,,lolo.......think mIm gonna go to bed now.........good night!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 19, 2009, 07:45:42 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I apologize any for any misbehaving or the mods thinking I do not respect them...
I do.... Back  researching to find our little girl Haleigh.... Keep the door open...

Jerseygirl345 ~  Got to hand it to you....this was excellent.....

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Jersey Has another star.. Oh my Goodness.. what are we going to do with her now.. Three Star Jersey..  Before you know it, she's gonna be covered in those stars..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 19, 2009, 07:49:10 AM »

Well, if you get in the situation, where it looks like you might end up running over her.. Remember, don't do it intentionally.. Just close your eyes and hope for the best...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: April 19, 2009, 08:35:03 AM »

Fuzzball, I totally agree with you, digging up records on everyone in Satsuma...only leads right back to Ron and Misty. Haleigh has been in God's arms since Feb.10th...so she is safe. I don't think anyone abducted her. She was killed in that mobile home.

Only problem with this one Darla, there was no dna in the house..  When someone dies, there is auto drainage because of no muscle control and they would not be able to contain where this would flow, would not necessarily stay on the bedding.. If it were an accidental killing, such as a blow struck, there would be blood splatter.. She was too little, a blow to the head would send her flying, hit a table, the wall, even to the floor.. There would be dna left at the scene. Apparently, there was nothing found at all even after testing. That's why they deemed it an abduction.  But, there again.. It would have to be someone who knew that a little five year old girl lived there, and where she sleep, and was kind enough to hold her down, keep her from screaming or getting away to alert short elevator, to change her clothes, aka the pink top.. And kind enough to throw it in the dirty clothes pile. All of this time struggling with a live child.. And I am very sure she was awake by that time.  It could not be a random predator, because of the knowlege he must have. So, couldn't be a predator who was prowling around at night and just chose that home.. Had to know things.  And last but very important, access into the home. No forced entry.  ron used the choices, a lockpic or a locksmith, that's is just plain stupid.  The lockpic person, would have two locks to worry about, and needs his tools. So would a locksmith. These is a no.. So, the question at hand.. Did short elevator let someone in the front door.  See, no one talkes about the front door.. only the back door.  And that I believe was setup by ron and short elevator. So the front door is the one.. Someone opened the front door for the predator or the abductor, and you have a choice of three. short elevator, Haleigh or Little Ron.  If it were Little Ron, he's a little one, and he would automatically tell everyone, I let this person in..  Or they would have harmed him to get to Haleigh.  So, we are down to two. short elevator or Haleigh??  Would Haleigh let a stranger in the house?
I would say no, that I think she would have woke up short elevator.  So, we have short elevator or Haleigh allowing someone in the house and leaving with them willingly.  If meds were taken with Haleigh.. I think that is the key to the whole case.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: April 19, 2009, 08:39:51 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I apologize any for any misbehaving or the mods thinking I do not respect them...
I do.... Back  researching to find our little girl Haleigh.... Keep the door open...

Somebody, open that door and let that poor little guy in.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: April 19, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »

If Haleigh was abducted.. Now the only thing I can come up with is that Haleigh was hurt in some way and they had to hide her for a while until the injuries are cleared up.. Thats the only thing I can come up with for Ron and Fibsty to be glued together as they are and all the inconsistancies...

I had often wondered if Haleigh would turn up when she may have had to be taken to a medical facility for some treatment. 

Good Evening All online Monkeys!!!!!

Are their clinics where you could just go in...

I really pondered about this.....  most children on a emergency medical basis, being taken into a clinic or er,
1. must have a parent or guardian with them.
2. If the parent is not there or a legal guardian, then a notorized statement of allowing a child to be treated, signed by a parent or legal guardian.

Example:  Your child goes to visit a grandparent in California.. You reside in Michigan.  for that grandparent to have treatment for the child, they must have a signed notarized statement from the parent.  So, what if.. they used an alias for the child, and the parent was involved and had this notarized statement made up in the child's Alias?   Most Notaries, should require id from the person signing the statement.. Unless, the Notary is also part of the situation..  Thus, Haleigh would have all the medical care she needed.. Remember, you pay cash and they don't care who you are.. as long as you pay cash..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: April 19, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »

We have talked before about children being abused and still being left with their parents.. I found this in our local news this morning, and I guess it proves a point.   Parents retaining custody........

Delores Geddie was charged with two counts of child abuse involving her 7-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter.

Woman facing abuse charges retains custody of child

Posted: Apr. 16, 2009

Dunn, N.C.  A Harnett County woman charged with beating two of her children still has custody of a third child.

Delores Geddie, 57, of 801 S. Ellis Ave. in Dunn, was charged Monday with two counts of child abuse and was released after posting a $250,000 bond.

Police: Mother in abuse case 'just lost it'

Harnett Primary School teachers and administrators reported suspected abuse to social service workers recently after a 7-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl showed up at school with deep bruises.

"They had belt marks on their back (and) on their arms, and the little boy had a belt mark on his face and nose," Dunn Police Chief B.P. Jones said.

Jones said the children's wounds didn't bleed but were severe enough to leave the imprint of a belt buckle on the skin.

"It was obviously excessive," he said. "I said, 'I don't know who did this, but they need to be arrested.'"

Geddie said she was under tremendous stress following the death of her aunt, and she simply lost her temper when the children acted out.

"I didn't mean for it to happen. Lord knows I didn't," she said.

"She just lost it. That's what she told the investigator," Jones said.

Carolyn Bell, who lives nearby, said she was shocked to hear about the abuse allegation.

"Kids are innocent. They don't need all that," Bell said.

Geddie said she adopted the children, along with their 5-year-old brother, five years ago because she wanted to keep them together.

The two who were injured are staying with Geddie's mother; Geddie is prohibited from seeing them as a condition of her bond. But Geddie retains custody of their brother, who is in a wheelchair.

Department of Social Services workers don't comment on cases, and Jones said he didn't know why the boy was left in Geddie's care.

Geddie said she loves all three of the children and said she knows that her actions could cost her everything.

"I'd hate to be the child that got beat that bad and have to go back to that house to the same person again," Jones said.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: April 19, 2009, 09:32:03 AM »

Haleigh WENT missing from the trailer.

Caylee WAS/WASN'T actually MISSING in the beginning ( 31 days)

Thinking about the evidence that has been discussed about the dryer, etc..

They did not do a full search of the Anthony's home, cause Caylee was not reported missing or abducted from the home.

In Haleigh's case, she WAS reported as being abducted from the TRAILER.

So, when they went to the Cummings trailer, and sealed it off as a crime scene, I am SURE that they covered every inch of that trailer with a fine toothed comb.  If there was any ..lint..in that dryer vent or pipes indicating foul play then they have it. 

They very well may have some nailing evidence, but what is the rest of the story??  Do we really know that RON was NOT at the trailer from say 10 - 3:30 until he said he got home.  Do we really KNOW that Misty was AT THE TRAILER, she said she was....which would put her first in line here for suspicion.  The 'rumors' are saying that MISTY was not at the trailer, was out, so how could she be the guilty one??

Ron was at work, Misty was at the trailer.  Those are their stories and they are sticking to them.  If Misty was guilty and something did happen to Haleigh, WHY would Misty say she was home all evening??

If Misty was out partying, and someone did take Haleigh, then that would put both children home alone, and WHY would they not have taken Ron Jr. as well??

In my mind, I have walked up that ramp entered the door, took a tour of the trailer, trying to come up with an answer.  I then left thru the main door, and stood outside....with the same questions that I had before I entered.

Just as I went to preview my post and began reading.  I re-read my first line.

How do we KNOW....that Misty, Haleigh & Ron Jr....along with all of the other's that had shown up that evening to visit....were even there AT ALL???

Could Misty have taken the kids somewhere else, and this is the possibility that something happend to Haleigh...and NOT AT THE TRAILER.

Ron Jr. may have been given something to make his sleep....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: April 19, 2009, 09:40:19 AM »

They did not do a full search of the Anthony's home, cause Caylee was not reported missing or abducted from the home.

So, when they went to the Cummings trailer, and sealed it off as a crime scene, I am SURE that they covered every inch of that trailer with a fine toothed comb.  If there was any ..lint..in that dryer vent or pipes indicating foul play then they have it. 

They very well may have some nailing evidence, but what is the rest of the story??  Do we really know that RON was NOT at the trailer from say 10 - 3:30 until he said he got home.  Do we really KNOW that Misty was AT THE TRAILER, she said she was....which would put her first in line here for suspicion.  The 'rumors' are saying that MISTY was not at the trailer, was out, so how could she be the guilty one??

Ron was at work, Misty was at the trailer.  Those are their stories and they are sticking to them.  If Misty was guilty and something did happen to Haleigh, WHY would Misty say she was home all evening??

If Misty was out partying, and someone did take Haleigh, then that would put both children home alone, and WHY would they not have taken Ron Jr. as well??

In my mind, I have walked up that ramp entered the door, took a tour of the trailer, trying to come up with an answer.  I then left thru the main door, and stood outside....with the same questions that I had before I entered.

How do we KNOW....that Misty, Haleigh & Ron Jr....along with all of the other's that had shown up that evening to visit....were even there AT ALL???

Could Misty have taken the kids somewhere else, and this is the possibility that something happend to Haleigh...and NOT AT THE TRAILER.

Now, that is a possibility...  That where ever she had the children.. that little ron could have fallen asleep..  what he though he saw of someone coming into the house to get Haleigh.. Maybe.. he was sleeping somewhere else.. that question may never have come up.. because of short elevators stories.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 19, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »

Good Morning ...mlee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #531 on: April 19, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »

Good morning. HH glad to here you are going back to Satsuma, please be careful, Ron, I do not trust at all, and am glad you are going with another adult. I've been reading all the theories of what happened that night, I just keep coming back to something happened in that trailer, and Ron and Misty know the answers.  Jerseygirl, glad to see you back.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 19, 2009, 10:43:53 AM »

morning all!
JG...nice to see you back at it!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 19, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »

Now, that is a possibility...  That where ever she had the children.. that little ron could have fallen asleep..  what he though he saw of someone coming into the house to get Haleigh.. Maybe.. he was sleeping somewhere else.. that question may never have come up.. because of short elevators stories.

The trailer...drawing attention AWAY from ....mmmmmm where?   I have read that Ron used to take the children to work with him and they would sleep in the vehilce...strange to say the least.

Did he have to take them that night??  Certainly not...as one of the gramas I am sure would have been around to look after the kids when he went to work. 

Hopefully LE has some info to release.  But I don't think we are going to see any investigation reports, until someone is actually arrested.  Arrest someone???  WHO??? Need some good evidence to implicate someone!!!  That I believe is missing!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #534 on: April 19, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »

GramaMonkey, what you just posted,  I have read that Ron used to take the children to work with him and they would sleep in the vehilce...strange to say the least.  I'll say, and very dangerous, I have not heard this before. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 19, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

Good Morning ...mlee

Thank you, thank you, thank you.. so sorry it took me so long to get back with you, I was cheating.. I was working in Bell county, Texas on Narcissa Seaborn Austin Dowden, maybe Allen..  I really need that cup of Monkey Coffee...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 19, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

GramaMonkey, what you just posted,  I have read that Ron used to take the children to work with him and they would sleep in the vehilce...strange to say the least.  I'll say, and very dangerous, I have not heard this before. 

If he didn't have a babysitter.. you never know.. very dangerous thing for any parent to do.. Especially, if he is working in any kind of construction site...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 19, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »

good  Sunday morning monkeys,

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 19, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Good morning, my friend.. how are you this fine Sunday Morning..  Have you had your coffee yet.. Good to see you back..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: April 19, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »

Good morning, my friend.. how are you this fine Sunday Morning..  Have you had your coffee yet.. Good to see you back..

hello mlee.... yes maam, I have finisihed a pot of coffee and am now onto Sweet tea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.