May 17, 2024, 09:22:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287809 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1480 on: May 18, 2009, 02:04:13 PM »

I listened to the BNN radio show again @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

I did hear TJ Hart saying it was at a "tree cutting operation" and that this altercation that they are apparently reporting about happened in Crescent City.
(Correct me if I am wrong on that location but that was what I was understanding from it.)
I would sure like to get some follow up confirmation on this. If this DID happen then it could possibly have some bearing on the case and maybe shed mroe light into what happened to little Haleigh.

Sorry~but I missed this, what altercation are they talking about ?
I could be wrong, with that said, my understanding is that the day before Haleigh went missing, Ron, while on his way to work possibly??? stopped over at this ree cutting operation and had an altercation with someone there over money owed. Apparently there are more than one person at this tree cutting operation who was there and possibly involved???
If I got that wrong someone please correct me.
That is what I got from it myself but again...I could be wrong.

Thanks Patricia.........no surprised that this could have easily happened.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1481 on: May 18, 2009, 02:13:57 PM »

So if this altercation did happen right before Haleigh went missing, is someone maybe suggesting a person from there did this, or what is the opinion of the altercation?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1482 on: May 18, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »

Thanks Patricia, Haven't talked with you before but Welcome to SM.

Until they find some reason to pull Misty or Ron in on some charges this is just going to drag out. Or unless lil Haleigh is found.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: May 18, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »

Kinda O/T
I don't know about Florida but here in Ca I've seen where a lot of these tree cutting places hire workers under the table. (Not sure why they would even think to do it considering the possibility of worker injury but they do it anyway.)
Never the less I am looking forward to hearing anything to confirm what happened there at the "tree cutting service".
I looked at the google map of Crescent City. It seems fairly small in size city wise. Can't be to many "tree cutting operations" there.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: May 18, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »

Until they find some reason to pull Misty or Ron in on some charges this is just going to drag out. Or unless lil Haleigh is found.
Hi Darla and thank you for the warm welcome Smile

I am interested to find out what I have been posting about today though. There is potential that it could somehow be linked to Haleigh's disappearance.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: May 18, 2009, 02:22:19 PM »

So if this altercation did happen right before Haleigh went missing, is someone maybe suggesting a person from there did this, or what is the opinion of the altercation?
Not sure yet on that. I wonder where this "tree cutting service" is located exactly? And if there is any way for LE to look at camera's from businesses in that area to prove that RC was actually there or no?

Also what do these witnesses at the tree place have to say about the incident?

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: May 18, 2009, 02:27:02 PM »

I am interested to find out what I have been posting about today though. There is potential that it could somehow be linked to Haleigh's disappearance.

Good Luck with finding confirmation on it Patricia. I don't think there has been concrete confirmation on anything in this case. And like the Caylee case people are being drug into this who have no link whatsoever. IMOO it all leads right back to Ron and Misty. Drug dealers usually go after the people who owe them and not innocent kids.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: May 18, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »

May have already been posted. 

http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil

POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/19487471/index.html

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: May 18, 2009, 02:32:19 PM »

Good Luck with finding confirmation on it Patricia. I don't think there has been concrete confirmation on anything in this case. And like the Caylee case people are being drug into this who have no link whatsoever. IMOO it all leads right back to Ron and Misty. Drug dealers usually go after the people who owe them and not innocent kids.
True True. Though I still wonder what the guys at the tree place could offer LE regarding Ron's demeanor that day or if the only conversation was over owed money or???

What I really want to know because it is the only thing that matters in this case is, "Where is little Haleigh?"

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: May 18, 2009, 02:34:46 PM »

Thank you for the link Klass.
Oh and Hi!
I am very happy to be a Monkey now and I want to say thank you to all the mods for all the time and effort they give to making this site the best site of all.

~MONKEY'S RULE~

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: May 18, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

Not sure yet on that. I wonder where this "tree cutting service" is located exactly? And if there is any way for LE to look at camera's from businesses in that area to prove that RC was actually there or no?

IIRC Cobra did not want any details of this let out and stopped this topic .
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: May 18, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

OMG~That video just made me lose it while I am at work..........MOO, Crystal seems completely devastated and sincere, while Ron/Fibsty seem aloof, smug, arrogant and not really that upset..........and, then poor little Butterbean stuk in a tent in GGMA Sykes yard with those 2 unfit parents rips my heart out...

HH~If you are here, have you rec'd the care package I sent yet????

Thanks,

IM
You mean to tell me that the three of them are living in a tent on Sykes property? Why in the world are they not living in her house? If the little boy JR, is living in a tent, how is that right?

Yes, As far as we know, he has been since Haleigh went missing.. Pool little guy

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: May 18, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »

IIRC Cobra did not want any details of this let out and stopped this topic .
That's right he did. Makes me wonder what he's got going there for sure.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: May 18, 2009, 02:47:56 PM »

Catch you Monkeys later...got to get something done around here. Praying today is the day Haleigh is found.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: May 18, 2009, 02:51:28 PM »

Thank you for the link Klass.
Oh and Hi!
I am very happy to be a Monkey now and I want to say thank you to all the mods for all the time and effort they give to making this site the best site of all.

~MONKEY'S RULE~

Hi Patricia!  Welcome to SM!   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: May 18, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »

I agree IM... things don't look good at this point. My understanding of the police reports and by Ron and Misty's statements on news that Ron said he didn't get off work til 3 am. Misty said she didn't wake up and find Haleigh missing til 3 am. So if he was 5 minutes from home at 2:30 Am.,  They had an hour to set up the block in the door and whatever else they covered up. Nothing adds up in this case. And it all leads right back to Misty and Ron's door.

ITA Darla....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: May 18, 2009, 02:54:52 PM »

Catch you Monkeys later...got to get something done around here. Praying today is the day Haleigh is found.

See ya later Darla. It was nice to meet you and I might be on later too. I have a few things to catch up on chores wise.
Have a great day everyone and let today be the day little Haleigh is found!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: May 18, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »

Kinda O/T
I don't know about Florida but here in Ca I've seen where a lot of these tree cutting places hire workers under the table. (Not sure why they would even think to do it considering the possibility of worker injury but they do it anyway.)
Never the less I am looking forward to hearing anything to confirm what happened there at the "tree cutting service".
I looked at the google map of Crescent City. It seems fairly small in size city wise. Can't be to many "tree cutting operations" there.

Hi Patricia...

Some of those landscaping companies do tree services...
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: May 18, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »

Kinda O/T

Hi Patricia...

Some of those landscaping companies do tree services...

Thank you JG. Sorry for skipping out on ya when you just signed on but I have some things to do. TTYL I hope.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1499 on: May 18, 2009, 03:07:36 PM »

Kinda O/T
I'm in Ca also, and one day a card was left at my gate, about tree cutting and removal, etc., I called because we needed a small tree cut, and nobody spoke English  Needless to say I hired someone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.