May 14, 2024, 03:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 599429 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1460 on: January 13, 2010, 03:08:40 PM »

I read on Twitter that Aruba had a 4.2 shake at 4:30 this morning. I don't know how truthful it is, but they said it was the first quake ever in Aruba.

Thanks SuzieQ!  I'd seen some mention of it too earlier today, that's why I was looking for info about it.

Back to work! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: January 13, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/auba-rattled-earthquake-venezuela-13571/

Today, 08:48 AM

aquaman 

Aruba rattled by earthquake in Venezuela
This was posted on another board along with other posts regarding the quake

Aruba was shook by a 4.3 magnitude earthquake at 04:15 this morning. There are no reports so far of injuries and damage to structures. The tremor was felt all over the island. Citizens report windows shaken and roaring noise as if a heavy truck was passing by. The quake lasted for approximately 5 seconds. Some people have reported a second tremor. Some people reported a very strong wind gust just after quake.

The islands of Curacao and Bonaire also felt the tremor but not as strong as Aruba. There are reports that the surf around the island of Aruba was a little rough after the quake.

This tremor was felt on the island, because it was near Aruba at sea and because of the magnitude, which is considered moderate. It is believed that the earthquake felt in Aruba is a reaction to the strong earthquake that struck the south of Haiti yesterday evening.

Aruba is near the boarder of the Caribbean and South American plate. While the Caribbean plate and North American plate goes through the island of Hispanola.
Last edited by aquaman; Today at 09:21 AM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 09:18 AM

lizzardo 
Aruba Expert

Re: Auba rattled by earthquake in Venezuela
As the article says 'no damage or injuries'. I woke up and
felt it. Wasn't really 'rocking' more like on a raft and
waves going under you. I wasn't sure what it was
until it 'registered' with me. Was really glad that I
wasn't imaging it when I woke up this AM.

Surf is choppy - no tsunami warning - just a warning
for fishermen not to go out. But the surf has been
choppy since Sunday night.

Aruba Kitten Rescue
www.arubakitten.org

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: January 13, 2010, 06:05:50 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15227/5/

Papiamentu translation:

earthquake of alrededor of 4.2 owing to being feel at aruba

wednesday, 13 january 2010 - 09:57

one earthquake very strong owing to being feel at aruba alrededor of 4:15am, meteo at aruba owing to confirma the earthquake here. funvesis (servicio geologico of venezuela) is raporta one earthquake of 4.2 on scala of richter 61km nord west of sharp fijo, 41km for south of aruba. several person owing to arise for of dream during the earthquake, practicamente all the island owing to sintie y at once owing to cuminsa calling familiarnan y conocironan. some person is reporta of owing to feel two earthquake behind another, the earthquake owing to being compaña for one wind very strong, bentanan y the vloer completo owing to tril cu one sonido very strong (manera one truck is pasa) for some seconde. till aworaki not have reportenan of heridonan, the earthquake not owing to being feel at islands brother bonaire y corsow.

click read more for throw one view at the grafico of funvisis y more detayes... also can click play here under for hear declaracion of first minister mike eman at spaans lagoen the lama was very keto self, at another beachnan the sea will owing to become one bit bruto but nothing earnest. n'e magnitud of the earthquake here not have motivo of panico for lama lever ground, then one earthquake of dicho magnitud will not cause one tsunami. minister president mike eman owing to take away word y owing to pidimi calma n'e people of aruba, awemainta will organisa one conferencia of prensa where will informa as for help esnan afecta at haiti. as cuenta cu the hour of venezuela is 30 minuut off of aruba

http://www.24ora.com/images/stories/news/2010/januari/jan13/epicentro.jpg

http://www.24ora.com/images/stories/news/2010/januari/jan13/sismo.gif

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1463 on: January 13, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »

Haiti is a distance north of Aruba and Venequela, but it makes me wonder if the quakes in 24 hours of each other in these locations are linked to the same fault. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: January 13, 2010, 08:43:22 PM »

On the front page there is an article about an earthquake in Aruba in 2007.

Several Arubans jumped right in without noticing the date of the previous article.
They were bashing Natalee and SM.  Made me angry.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/22/magnitude-45-earthquake-this-morning-aruba-region/#comments

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: January 13, 2010, 08:44:50 PM »

Several Arubans jumped right in without noticing the date of the previous article.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/22/magnitude-45-earthquake-this-morning-aruba-region/#comments

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1466 on: January 13, 2010, 08:47:58 PM »

I remembered that earthquake....just didn't mention it, earlier.  Will have to reread the article...thanks, Magnolia.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: January 13, 2010, 11:53:10 PM »

1/14/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

alerta of bom on vuelo of arkefly

shannon - during the vuelo of arkefly number 361 of schiphol for aruba y corsow yesterday, tabat’in one alerta of bom. one passenger witch y aggressive cada trip was ripiti cu have one bom bordo of the plane. the passenger here after owing to resulta of is one aruban of sabana broom sober cu was viaha for aruba for celebra carnaval.

for not core none danger the capitan of the plane owing to dicidi of descend at shannon, irlandia, caminda the passenger fastioso owing to wordo entrega at autoridad of the country ey, y apparently now the aruban sober will happen his carnaval, y more day, in one cel at shannon, irlandia.

bordo of the vuelo tabat’in 224 passenger y 11 acolyte of tripulacion. autoridad of aeropuerto of shannon owing to dicidi cu not can listra the plane but till at hour of his arrival declaration of policy at aruba (cu was 3:30 nightfall hour of aruba). till at the hour ey the plane have to owing to stay ground.

for her motibo ey arkefly owing to dicidi for send one another plane for busca the pasaheronan cu owing to stay stick at shannon, for take away they for they destiny, cu excepcion of the aruban burache cu have to owing to stay in cel for keep kico autoridad irlandes will dicidi of haci cune.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: January 14, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »

1/14/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

eric brete again in luz negative thanks at privilegionan otorga by of eddie briesen his compania of watersports is harass tourist at beach of costa linda beach resort

eric brete, the ex chef protocol of gobierno during gobernacion of mep owing to go back at his trabao anterior on beach. after cu his attempt for achieve one taxivergunning owing to wordo frustra, tog past owing to succeed achieve permission of ex minister edison briesen for bay opera one watersports on beach at costa linda beach resort caminda anteriormente the had one sales desk y his contract not owing to wordo renoba.

some of we informantenan owing to show cu motibo cu not owing to renoba his contract is cu the as of his compania of atende cu person, in the caso here turistanan, was uno less dainty y owing to cause several trip disgust among the huespednan of the hotel.

look like cu eric brete not owing to like the decision here y now cu the blessing of eddie briesen past owing to succeed of achieve one lugar n’e beach fast of the resort here.

all the time already end have one compania of watersports is opera eynan y de palm tours is atendiendo the desknan of costa linda self in form exclusivo, y now cu presencia of compania of eric brete n’e beach the is haci the situation uno tenso caminda will have seguramente competencia for look at that is achieve more cliente.

some local present n’e resort owing to informa awemainta cu they owing to arrive of look at con the trahadornan of the compania of eric brete is harass the turistanan on beach till cu they not can more. turistanan already end will owing to reclama various trip on the situation here, already cu they're come aruba for descansa y is achieve they self in one situation very bleak where hendenan is practicamente obliga they for cumpra one or another type of pakete or producto cu the compania of watersport is ofrece.

inclusive can owing to compronde cu have trip the trahadornan of the compania here, sane development nv, is lever on territory of costa linda self, rond of the area of pool y is sit part f lyers among the huespednan, siendo cu this is bay in cord recta contra the condicionnan of the permission.

wel, shonnan, this t’e consecuencianan of the maneho without leg neither cabez of eddie briesen, that now, even after of casi 4 month of owing to lose eleccion, still is follow work contra desaroyo turistico of we island.

is cu what cara the sir here can come today y critica maneho of one minister cu in so some time owing to succeed so tanto cos positive for we turism as t’e caso of return of carnival cruises y klm, owing to let aruba reanuda platinum membreship cu asociacion of crucero, owing to aumenta presupuesto of mercadeo of country aruba, among several another aspecto positive.

tristo for tell, but have to acepta cu is berdad con the person here during 8 year largo owing to neglisha we industry of more important y today, after cu past owing to wordo cori by of people for of the posicion ey, still is follow haci damage at dje by privilege at friends & family.

have to keep y look at if minister otmar oduber can haci algo now for try fix one another situation more in turism cu owing to wordo spite by of eddie briesen.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1469 on: January 14, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

I remembered that earthquake....just didn't mention it, earlier.  Will have to reread the article...thanks, Magnolia.

Now that I think about it, I remember that earthquake too. Someone on Twitter didn't know what they were talking about. Maybe they were drunk and missed that one.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: January 14, 2010, 12:09:05 AM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

· Close · Aruba, January 3rd, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 9 AUGUST 1991 under serial number 12034.0 is the company with the tradename:

SANE DEVELOPMENT

Business address   PONTON 90, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   SANE DEVELOPMENT
Date of commencement   8 SEPTEMBER 1991

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 18 OCTOBER 1994

OWNERS/PARTNERS

BRETE, ERIC ANTHONY;
Born in   ARUBA on 2 FEBRUARY 1951
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   9 AUGUST 1991
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

WATERSPORTACTIVITEITEN, VERKOOP VAN TOURS, SOUVENIRARTIKELEN, WATERSPORTARTIKELEN ALSMEDE REPARATIE EN ONDERHOUD VAN BOTEN EN DE VERHUUR VAN FILM EN VIDEO CAMERA'S O.A. VOOR ONDERWATERFOTOGRAFIE, E.E.A. UIT TE OEFENEN AAN DE PIER TEN NOORDEN VAN HOLIDAY INN AAN DE PALM BEACH.

Google translation:

A. THE OPERATION OF ONE OR MORE PLEASURE YACHTS;

B. TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VESSELS OF - AND WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES, SALES OF TOURS, souvenirs, watersports, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF BOATS AND THE RENTAL OF FILM AND VIDEO CAMERAS OA UNDER WATER PHOTOGRAPHY E.E.A. TO PRACTICE TO THE NORTH OF PIER AT THE HOLIDAY INN AT PALM BEACH.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Close · Aruba, January 3rd, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 20 APRIL 1993 under serial number 15080.0 is the company with the tradename:

SANE DEVELOPMENT N.V.

Business address   PONTON 88, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   SANE DEVELOPMENT N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   16 APRIL 1993

Authorized capital   US DOLLAR 230,000.00
Issued capital   US DOLLAR 46,000.00
Paid up capital   US DOLLAR 46,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

BRETE-POPE, NANCY CAROL;
Born in   U.S.A., PHILADELPHIA, PE on 14 AUGUST 1954
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   16 APRIL 1993
Authority   FULL

BRETE, ERIC ANTHONY;
Born in   ARUBA on 2 FEBRUARY 1951
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   9 JUNE 1999
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

A.   HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN OF MEER PLEZIERJACHTEN;

B.   HET GEVEN VAN GELEGENHEID TOT HET BEOEFENEN VAN - ALSMEDE HET GEVEN VAN LESSEN OP HET GEBIED VAN - SCUBA-DIVING EN ANDERE WATERSPORT;

C.   DE KLEINHANDEL IN SOUVENIRARTIKELEN;

D.   HET VERHUREN VAN WATERSPORTBENODIGDHEDEN;

E.   HET BEMIDDELEN BIJ HET ORGANISEREN VAN EXCURSIES TE LAND;

Google translation:

A. THE OPERATION OF ONE OR MORE PLEASURE YACHTS;

B. TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VESSELS OF - AND TAKE LESSONS IN - SCUBA DIVING AND OTHER SPORTS;

C. IN THE RETAIL SOUVENIRS;

D. THE HIRING OF WATER SUPPLIES;

E. MEDIATION IN THE ORGANIZING LAND EXCURSIONS;

http://www.arubayp.com/classpage/1/2/3/4/mcid-5321/yellowsearch.html

Sane Development NV

Ponton 90   587-7722   

Ponton 88   582-5520

ARUBA KAYAK ADVENTURES

Ponton 88 O’Stad   582-5520         of   583-8000   

Facsimile   587-7722

http://www.arubawavedancer.com/arubaprodive/

Aruba Pro Dive
Ponton 90
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Tel: (297) 582-5520
Fax: (297) 587-7722
E-mail:
dive@arubaprodive.com

http://www.arubawavedancer.com/wavedancer/

Wave Dancer Cruises
Ponton 90
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
E-mail:
cruise@arubawavedancer.com

http://www.arubawavedancer.com/arubakayak/

Aruba Kayak Adventures
Ponton 90
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
E-mail:
paddle@arubakayak.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://whois.jcsearch.com/?q=arubaprodive.com

arubaprodive.com Whois Result
Domain Name.......... arubaprodive.com
Creation Date........ 2000-07-11
Registration Date.... 2002-06-14
Expiry Date.......... 2010-07-11
Organisation Name.... Sane Development N.V.
Organisation Address. Ponton 88
Organisation Address. _
Organisation Address. Oranjestad
Organisation Address. n/a
Organisation Address. n/a
Organisation Address. ARUBA

Admin Name........... Domain Administration CaribMedia
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 663
Admin Address........ Oranjestad
Admin Address........ AW
Admin Address........ n/a
Admin Address........ n/a
Admin Address........ ARUBA
Admin Email.......... domains@C.....
Admin Phone.......... (297) 834144
Admin Fax............ (297) 826102

Tech Name............ Domain Administrator
Tech Address......... PO Box 3895
Tech Address......... _
Tech Address......... Englewood
Tech Address......... 80155
Tech Address......... CO
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... hostmaster@s.....
Tech Phone........... +180.14370220
Tech Fax............. _
Name Server.......... NS1.SECURE.NET
Name Server.......... NS2.SECURE.NET

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://caribmed.securesites.com/guestbook/guests98.html

ERIC ANTHONY BRETE
SANEWORLD1@SETARNET.AW
22 Dec 1997
04:09:21

From WAVE DANCER charters and ARUBA PRO DIVE If you want to have a great time,diving or sailing and snorkling. Great W.P, keep up the good work we here in aruba need it.

THANK YOU

E.A.BRETE
-----------------------------------------------
E.A.Brete
saneworld1@setarnet.aw
17 Mar 1998
19:22:07

Our wishes are,that one day the whole world wil come to Aruba,but not everybody at the same time.

Thank you

The Sane Gang

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/17/actually-aruba-truth-gets-its-wrong/

Members of the Strategic Communications Task Force

Mr. Olindo Koolman (Senior Advisor)
Mr. Jaap Beaujon (Advisor)
Mr. Serge Mansur (ATIA)
Mr. Greg Peterson (ATIA)
Mr. Jorge Pesquera (AHATA)
Mr. Jeff Lesker (AHATA)
Mr. Alfonso Riveroll (AHATA)
Ms. Myrna Jansen (ATA)
Mr. Rob Smith (Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation)
Mr. Bill Carson (Banking Sector/AHATA)
Mr. Edwin Roos (Chamber of Commerce)
Mr. Ruben Trappenberg (Aruba Government)
Mr. Eric Brete (Aruba Government)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: January 14, 2010, 01:05:59 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: January 14, 2010, 02:46:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67458.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Difficult to predict earthquake

January 14, 2010, 12:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The lack of a seismograph in Aruba plays a significant role in not predicting an early-type or tsunami.  says Mark Oduber of the meteorological department of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Two p.m. on Wednesday asked for four to Aruba was an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.2 on the Richter scale. The epicenter of the earthquake was at a depth of 12.2 kilometers below sea level, at a distance of 41 kilometer south of Aruba and 4 kilometer northeast of Cabo San Roman on the peninsula of Paraguana, Venezuela.

According to the earthquake in Haiti Oduber has nothing to do with this earthquake. The warnings that the island could be hit by a tsunami because the quake in Haiti, were not necessary. "If a tsunami was heading for Aruba, this had to be there in 45 minutes," said the meteorologist.

According Oduber, the meteorological department received complaints because they previously gave a warning that an earthquake would come to Aruba. "We do not have seismographs, so we rely heavily on the information that the Venezuelan seismological service Funvisis and the United States to give us", said Oduber. "If we would have our own equipment, it was enormously time gescheeld because we do not have to wait on others." The meteorologist has made several attempts to come to a seismograph, but nobody wants to fund the unit.
A seismograph (from Greek: seismos = earthquake and graphein = write) is a device that can record earthquake seismologists. This makes it possible for the composition of the various strata to study.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: January 14, 2010, 02:51:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67456.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Claim Arkefly after bomb threat

January 14, 2010, 12:28 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Airline Arkefly plans for the damage caused by the delayed flight to Aruba and Curacao to recover the man who reported that a bomb was on board. It would be an Aruban, Aruban media reported, but the spokesman could not be confirmed Arkefly.

The Boeing 767-300ER was yesterday on his way from Airport to Aruba and Curaçao, when a confused and aggressive passenger repeatedly said that a bomb was on board. The plane landed as a precaution in Ireland and the 224 passengers were from the aircraft. They are using another device to Aruba and Curacao and flown in the night of Wednesday to Thursday arrived about three hours. Their luggage was left stranded in the unit. The Irish authorities have the equipment released Wednesday evening local time, after tests showed that there were no explosives on board, reports the website www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl.

Simone van de Berg, spokesman for Arkefly in the Netherlands, left this morning by telephone to Amigoe know that the airline wants to recover the damage on the passenger. Asked whether the passenger is an Aruban, she did not. "We never give out information about our privacy reasons passengers."
How much damage was caused by the delay of the Mountain could not say. "It will be many thousands of euros. But we are still trying to damage the overall mapping. This research will be a while yet, I expect. "
The use of half unit, the return flight of the first deployment of additional aircraft and crew of the first overtime and crew are all costs that will calculate Arkefly. The kerosene is included, the spokesman said. She has any damages to passengers on the flight Arkefly wish to submit, not included.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: January 14, 2010, 02:55:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67455.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Serge Mansur gets out PDR

January 14, 2010, 12:27 (GMT -04:00)

Serge Mansur

ORANGE CITY - Serge Mansur is from Partido Democracia Real (PDR) stepped. The number two on the electoral list of PDR, during the elections last September won a seat, it was announced yesterday.

He is "very grateful that the party has given him the opportunity at such a high place to participate in the elections". Mansur said his conclusion to draw from the fact that he was not able to obtain enough votes. "My contribution to the election was not enough to help the party in a way that I wanted and I can only blame myself," said a press release from his hand. He said to be based on rational and realistic campaign he had conducted "based on fairness and not personal attacks or populist promises.

His decision to step out of politics until months after the election comes, has a reason. "I've taken my time for this decision. It remains a rather serious decision. Immediately after the election emotions also play a major role and that you want to fade away first before you take a decision, "said Mansur in a telephone conversation with Amigoe. Mansur says that he has left politics because he was convinced that a government of AVP or MEP would not be good for the island. "I thought there were enough people with the same idea. But that was not the case and then draw your conclusions. "Mansur is considered to wait until the elections of 2013 when PDR in parliament might have proven a group of one. "But eventually I finally decided to leave the party to resign. Last year, for the first five or six people from the commercial sector are eligible.

All of us I got the least votes. It should I draw my conclusions. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: January 14, 2010, 06:39:25 PM »

I couldn't make the embed link work, so I posted it from my photobucket below. 

http://www.tripfilms.com/Travel_Video-v71720-Oranjestad-Aruba_Natalee_Holloway-Video.html

by ckomar NYC

Uploaded:   01/06/2010
Filmed:   January, 2010

In Aruba, five years have passed since the disappearance of American tourist Natalee Holloway. Outside the location she was last seen alive, a new restaurant has been built and a question mark still remains.

Tags:  frogs chris oranjestad charlies and n holloway komar carlos senor natalee aruba

<a href="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Natalee/Aruba-NataleeHollowayVideo-Oranjest.flv" target="_blank">http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Natalee/Aruba-NataleeHollowayVideo-Oranjest.flv</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: January 14, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »

texasmom, Icehawk, camochance and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: January 14, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/15280/5/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

diabierna gobierno of aruba will give conferencia on situation of refineria valero

thursday, 14 january 2010 - 17:43

gobierno of aruba diahuebs nightfall owing to come across cu ehecutivonan of refineria valero. they owing to arrive aruba on one vuelo priva of merca. minister mike de meza y also first minister mike eman owing to sit cu ehecutivonan of valero at aruba y merca. now they have one mihor view on the situation of the refineria y direccion cu the refineria at aruba wanted go. speculacion have much but diabierna morning first minister owing to confirma at 24ora.com cu they will splica the comunidad what is the situation. on cara of the mandatarionan can owing to see if cu they not was show of have one cara of mucho preocupacion. esey end is show good indicacion cu the meeting will not was so bad.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: January 14, 2010, 11:43:47 PM »

TLC has been running commercials all night for Sunday Night's shows:

Jan 17, 10:00 pm

(60 minutes) 
Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise

TV-14 (DV)

Natalee Holloway's story is every parent's worst nightmare - the sudden and tragic disappearance of a child. Natalee's mother, Beth, has been searching for four years and may have finally found her answer from the least likely source ... the main suspect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: January 14, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »

TLC has been running commercials all night for Sunday Night's shows:

Jan 17, 10:00 pm

(60 minutes) 
Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise

TV-14 (DV)

Natalee Holloway's story is every parent's worst nightmare - the sudden and tragic disappearance of a child. Natalee's mother, Beth, has been searching for four years and may have finally found her answer from the least likely source ... the main suspect.

Thanks wreck!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.