May 14, 2024, 05:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 599507 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: January 22, 2010, 11:14:38 PM »

Thanks, again, TM.....I also thought that senor frog was in the same building as C&C, but Google says otherwise.  Learning something new every day, I guess.

I've read both versions same building different name, new building for Senor Frogs with the Carlos n Charlie's building for sale.

In this pic of Carlos 'n Charlie's it looks like that ship is just as close as in those pics today to me!  And in that video I posted about a week ago, the guy from New York said he was standing outside the last place Natalee had been seen and that it had been "renamed" Senor Frogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CarlosnCharliesAruba.jpg

This image was originally posted to Flickr by ZacharyTirrell at http://flickr.com/photos/60863155@N00/135670256

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: January 23, 2010, 12:30:51 AM »

Thanks, again, TM.....I also thought that senor frog was in the same building as C&C, but Google says otherwise.  Learning something new every day, I guess.

I've read both versions same building different name, new building for Senor Frogs with the Carlos n Charlie's building for sale.

In this pic of Carlos 'n Charlie's it looks like that ship is just as close as in those pics today to me!  And in that video I posted about a week ago, the guy from New York said he was standing outside the last place Natalee had been seen and that it had been "renamed" Senor Frogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CarlosnCharliesAruba.jpg

This image was originally posted to Flickr by ZacharyTirrell at http://flickr.com/photos/60863155@N00/135670256

Carlos & Charlie's and Senor Frogs both have the same parent company  - I had thought that C & C's had closed and was REPLACED with Senor Frogs.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: January 23, 2010, 12:59:19 AM »

I think that's basically what happened wreck.  The confusion is over whether or not Senor Frogs is in the same building Carlos 'n Charlie's was in. 

Did you watch the show?  If so, what did you think?  TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: January 23, 2010, 01:12:40 AM »

I think that's basically what happened wreck.  The confusion is over whether or not Senor Frogs is in the same building Carlos 'n Charlie's was in. 

No, I stillkeep missing it -- I saw your transcript though, THANKS!!!

I attended a workshop for "website optimization" put on by AT&T yesterday and just happened to win an IPhone!!!  I never win anything!! I have been pretty wrapped up in learning how to work the damn thing. It is pretty much amazing!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: January 23, 2010, 01:22:03 AM »

No, I stillkeep missing it -- I saw your transcript though, THANKS!!!

I attended a workshop for "website optimization" put on by AT&T yesterday and just happened to win an IPhone!!!  I never win anything!! I have been pretty wrapped up in learning how to work the damn thing. It is pretty much amazing!! 

You're welcome! 

WOW...congrats!  I bet that is cool, and you'll love it once you get used to it.  I don't have one but I know several people who do and they're lost without it.  I never win anything either!

Well, if you have the ID - Investigation Discovery channel, you've got another chance to see it if you want to! 

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/natalee-holloway--lost-in-paradise/6588764

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: January 23, 2010, 01:32:53 AM »

I wasn't sure if I got that channel or not, so I checked and on my direct tv it's channel 285.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: January 23, 2010, 01:42:43 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1807 on: January 23, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »

Happy Birthday 2NJ

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: January 23, 2010, 03:35:21 AM »

Has anyone seen or heard from hotping??  She hasn't been logged in for a while and we surely hope she's okay.  Miss her.

Name:  hotping
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  November 28, 2007, 10:54:27 PM
Last Active:  December 25, 2009, 01:43:15 AM

Maybe she got a hunk for Christmas with a trip on a yacht around the world!

If not, I hope we hear from my other Sis, soon, I have been thinking of her.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: January 23, 2010, 03:59:33 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: January 23, 2010, 08:24:24 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2NJ --- CELEBRATE!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1811 on: January 23, 2010, 10:16:59 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: January 23, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1019:homber-cu-ataca-di-curazon-na-sr-frogs&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

man cu ataca of curazon at sr frog's

friday, 22 january 2010 13:13

diabierna in day some tourist was gozando y owing to cuminsa employ the tobogan at frogs. one sir of edad just in the slide owing to hanja one ataca of curazon. esnan in the lugar owing to try help the mr here y owing to calling of trip 911 for so can come give one hand. automaticamente 2 ambulance owing to present for so help the mr here but this not owing to succeed y he owing to fayece.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: January 23, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »

2NJ - Happy Birthday!  Hope your family is spoiling you with love and kisses!

an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 23, 2010, 04:08:53 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14785/8/

Papiamentu translation:

turistanan asalta bispo of pasco night near of paseo herencia

friday, 25 december 2009 - 12:18

turistanan cu owing to come happen dianan of party at aruba owing to become victima of one asalto bispo of pasco night. police owing to wordo calling for her caso here y at arrival near of paseo herencia owing to hear what owing to sosode. the bag of the turistanan owing to wordo ranca y the asaltantenan owing to descend at water after. according testigonan owing to tell police, the asaltantenan owing to descend at water in one bmw one some old color black. after of the asalto they owing to go direccion of hotel mariott. click read more for more detaye.

strandpolitie owing to cay inside at once. polisnan of distrito north also owing to cay inside y owing to cuminsa throw one view for one bmw color black. algo so is one golpi strong on we turism. is wait for cu place hand on esnan responsable.

No idea how many similar BMW's are on the island, but this certainly caught my attention. Wonder if the police department that detained the driver was even aware of the Christmas day attack on the tourist?

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2514&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

15 hora pasa / fecha 23/1/2010 / horario 01:12

after of one persecucion police owing to succeed detene chofer cu owing to happen in light cora y owing to send car on police

saturday madruga after of cu police did take notice of one car bmw owing to happen in light cora y owing to bay stop the chofer this owing to send car on dje for after owing to start one persecucion cu owing to bay end behind lighthouse hour cu they owing to succeed detene the sospechoso c. we will follow informa. update the sospechoso owing to being poni in lebertad after of one interogacion diminutive. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: January 23, 2010, 07:42:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67872.php

Google translation:

Dump back into fire

January 23, 2010, 13:05 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Large plumes of black smoke above the landfill in Parkietenbos. Yesterday afternoon, part of the dump on fire again. This resulted in Orange City for the necessary smoke and odor nuisance. Access to the landfill was temporarily closed and garbage collection Serlimar was under the watchful eye of the fire in the back with excavators to subdue the fire. Stack of old tires were on fire. According to firefighters who were on site, the old ties are deliberately lit. Late last month, the dump also on fire. Minister for Infrastructure, Environment and Integration Benny Sevinger (AVP) released when a visit to the fire. Manager Jonathan Tromp told him that the fire was started with tires. "It is no different than that these tires are ignited," said the minister at that time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: January 23, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67869.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Fast track for speeding drivers

January 23, 2010, 13:03 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Speed Devils more than 30 kilometer per hour speeding, are now quickly brought to justice. This is what the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) decided. They put the rigorous approach of speeding drivers on the short-term offenders to justice.

"Speeding, whether or not combined with excessive alcohol consumption, has recently led to numerous traffic accidents. It often fatal casualties, "said the OM. The police and prosecutor are therefore concerned about the speeding on the roads Aruba.

Fast track
By speeding of 30 kilometer or more, the so-called "fast track" application. The prosecution has issued separate agreements with the Court of First Instance. On February 4 a dozen issues will be dealt with fast track. It is speeding drivers in the weekend of January 17 and 16 by the police during road checks have been detained. All drivers had substantially violated the maximum speed of 30, 40 and even 50 kilometer per hour.

"These people are at high risk of losing their license," warns the OM. "In excess of the maximum gross rate, the court, especially if the driver has committed more speed limit, to decide an unconditional disqualification from driving."

The Public Ministry has since July 2009 the fines and punishment for speeding increased demands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: January 23, 2010, 08:21:05 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67862.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Sliding Party fatal for tourist

January 23, 2010 12:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - An American tourist cruise (60) is deceased yesterday afternoon after a visit to Seņor Frog's in Weststraat. The victim was with family and friends in the restaurant. He was there including the use of existing water slide. Around three hours in the afternoon he became ill. The emergency services were called and the management decided to close the case. When it became clear that the man had a cardiac arrest, two ambulances were on site. Ill Brothers would still have resuscitated the victim, but the help came too late. Upon arrival at the Horacio Oduber Hospital proved to be the man deceased.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: January 23, 2010, 08:27:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67860.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Inzamelactie for food bank

January 23, 2010, 12:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - With a massive Community Collection Day launched Comunidad Fundacion Pa Nos (FPNC) morning the Aruban Food, Clothing and Furniture Bank. "We have furniture, clothing, toys, household goods and canned foods to the food bank needed to fill," said Claudie Wegdam. "That we can help people who are not financially or barely in their own livelihood."

The inzamelactie, except the filling of the food bank, another goal. FPNC wishes to profile on Aruba and explain what the Aruban Food, Clothing and Furniture Bank. Wegdam: "We have been for three years now been working. Now is the time for everyone to Aruba to show what we do. For us it is time to meet with the Aruban community. Besides a drop-off point of goods, there was plenty to do on the ground in Aruba Post. "Thus now and BMW NBO bands of the party to entertain the public. There were also snacks and drinks and a jump for dinosaur children. "Anyone who is interested to help in its mission to FPNC poverty on Aruba to prevent and combat can be tender." Despite all the attention now focused on the earthquake-found island of Haiti, said yesterday Wegdam a large turnout expected. "What happened in Haiti is very bad. But there should not be forgotten that about 1300 families are without electricity, water and food to live because they can not pay, "said Wegdam.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: January 23, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »

Looking back in the vault:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.msg396057#msg396057
Looks like OxBlood got banned from the aruban forum lol
Here is some info on C&C/Senor Frogs

Carlos and Charlies closed in January. Next door and upstairs (on the left) is now Senor Frogs http://www.senorfrogs.com/ which is owned by the same parent company as C&C. Most of the same people that worked at C&C now work at SF. Another place for music & dancing is Mambo Jambo's at Royal Plaza Mall (next to the bus station). You can see their music schedule on http://www.mambojamboaruba.com/index_flash.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375297#msg375297

Auba party pics
http://www.coolaruba.com/com

also older pics !
this is the new bar Seņor Frogs was C&C

the owner:

Same game different name.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369558#msg369558
(And the quote stack on this one is huge, so I won't bring it here. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.