May 13, 2024, 09:13:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 599403 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »

For those reading GM, RU, etc. -- is bastibo still around??????? 

BNH
December 5, 2009 @ 1:50 pm
1 Staff Member, 4 Members, 27 Guests, 7 Invisible Users
medleyrelay, icehawk, bastibro, Lois, iquitos

I was informed that Bastibro is working with Ben Vocking

Gee - now why oh why would someone in Venezuela be interested in that duo??  an angelic monkey

Thank You Kermit & Jen3560... an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2009, 03:57:33 PM »

I could be totally wrong....if so apologies....but I thought Peter did a show about Joran and the
sex slave traffic about a year ago.
When Joran is mentioned, Natalee is automatically brought to mind.

http://proteinwisdom.com/pub/?p=2393

November 10, 2008

Reporter Peter De Vries has made a second hidden-camera expose on Dutch student Joran Van der Sloot, who was believed to be with Natalee Holloway when she vanished while on a senior trip to Aruba. De Vries won an Emmy this year for another report on Van Der Sloot, 21, in which the student admits to dumping Holloway’s body after she suddenly began shaking and died as they were kissing.

De Vries’ latest report, which was shown Sunday night on Dutch television, shows Van der Sloot telling someone posing as a sex-industry boss that he can get passports for Thai women and girls who think they are going to the Netherlands to work as dancers, DutchNews.nl reported.

Van der Sloot makes about $13,000 for every woman sold into prostitution in the Netherlands, De Vries claims.

“The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others,” De Vries told a Dutch newspaper. “The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him.”
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »

In my opinion ... unless Peter Devries ... on Sunday evening ... concedes that the ONLY truth ... the only positive ... that emerged from the Range Rover recordings was the segment regarding the seizure Natalee Holloway experienced in the presence of Joran van der Sloot ... I contend this investigative reporter who has an in-depth knowledge of the case ... is furthering the Aruban cover-up agenda of distancing main suspects from participation in wrongdoing encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

In my opinion ... there was more light was shed on the the truth in the leaked recordings from the police van.

Devries has been silent for two years in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.  Why?

Janet

++++++++

THE SEIZURE

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

CNN Larry King Live - February 7, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  When he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

Dateline - February 23, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY:  The facts are within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, a lead detective asked me if she had a history of epilepsy or seizures. Two and a half years later, the main suspect himself, admits that Natalee -- he felt as if she suffered an epilepsy or seizure. And he even indicates how she's shaking. So, if we look at just that one-- just that one piece, that's one thread out of a lot. Then, I have to say yes, there definitely was some collusion and corruption going on in the early days of Natalee's disappearance. Absolutely.

However, according to the prosecutor's office it's standard procedure to ask if a missing person might have a seizure disorder.

Police and prosecution officials declined on-camera interviews, but have consistently denied that there was any corruption, collusion or mishandling of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

ACCORDING TO JUG TWITTY

NANCY GRACE - February 15, 2008

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, my heart goes out to you and your family. I`m so sorry for this tragedy. You mentioned a little earlier that you think this has been a cover-up and a conspiracy from the very beginning. Can you just let our viewers know a couple of examples that makes you feel that way?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

And then, just like all the stuff like when all the people that were there, all the people that came with me to help, they never even questioned us for two weeks. If they wanted an answer, they could have got a lot of the answers about the deal about the 4:00 in the morning when he said he picked him up at McDonald`s. There were a lot of those answers there that they could have had if they wanted them. And just I think they got in it early to, you know, cover up, and they just had to cover their tracks all the way through.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

ACCORDING TO GEROLD DOMPIG

48 Hours Mystery - March 22, 2006

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page5.shtml

You beating that dead horse again?   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »

BNH

Gee - now why oh why would someone in Venezuela be interested in that duo??  an angelic monkey

Weren't they the guys who were on that sex site looking at for women?
Maybe someone in Venezuela wants to hook up with them.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »

I could be totally wrong....if so apologies....but I thought Peter did a show about Joran and the

November 10, 2008

Reporter Peter De Vries has made a second hidden-camera expose on Dutch student Joran Van der Sloot, who was believed to be with Natalee Holloway when she vanished while on a senior trip to Aruba. De Vries won an Emmy this year for another report on Van Der Sloot, 21, in which the student admits to dumping Holloway’s body after she suddenly began shaking and died as they were kissing.

De Vries’ latest report, which was shown Sunday night on Dutch television, shows Van der Sloot telling someone posing as a sex-industry boss that he can get passports for Thai women and girls who think they are going to the Netherlands to work as dancers, DutchNews.nl reported.

Van der Sloot makes about $13,000 for every woman sold into prostitution in the Netherlands, De Vries claims.

“The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others,” De Vries told a Dutch newspaper. “The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him.”

Thanks Kermit!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2009, 04:01:52 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Kermie!!!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »

BNH

Weren't they the guys who were on that sex site looking at for women?
Maybe someone in Venezuela wants to hook up with them.

Another monkey may have already brought this movie up but,i thought it was very interesting to say the least,in regards to the possible M.O. of how they potentially lure unknowing women to the sex trade..If you haven't already watched TAKEN with Liam Neeson,it's a must watch...Very scary how they potentially operate!Reminded me of the Pimps & the elders in Aruba!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Kermie!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2009, 04:10:38 PM »

Another monkey may have already brought this movie up but,i thought it was very interesting to say the least,in regards to the possible M.O. of how they potentially lure unknowing women to the sex trade..If you haven't already watched TAKEN with Liam Neeson,it's a must watch...Very scary how they potentially operate!Reminded me of the Pimps & the elders in Aruba!!!!!

I saw that film.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »

I saw that film.

How many times did Joran say it worked before Natalee Holloway?Like 20..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2009, 04:13:24 PM »

November 10, 2008

Thanks Kermit!

I saw the hat you knitted for Miss San in a department store the other day. I almost bought one for myself, but didn't want Miss Piggy to question me like a Cheat a.

I heard Tiger Woods endorsements might re-think their slogans now.
For example:  NIKE - JUST DO IT!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2009, 04:15:42 PM »

How many times did Joran say it worked before Natalee Holloway?Like 20..

TWENTY TIMES and he got away with it each and every time

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »

He was also involved with a new witness a year ago.  Never fear, Peter has not dropped the ball in this case, quite the contrary.  I firmly believe that just because we the public don't see/hear from him on a monthly basis - does not mean he's not on top of things, and digging just as hard as we are!!!

By Jen Hale | Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: November 19, 2008
Updated: November 19, 2008
Theres now word of a new witness in the case of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.
The Aruban Prosecutors Office says this new witness claims Joran van der Sloot confessed to her that he did indeed dump Natalees body into the ocean.
Natalees mom Beth Holloway says she believes this new witness is a girl NBC 13 introduced you to last week.

A woman named Celeste who first told her story to Dutch crime reporter Peter de Vries.

http://www2.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/a_possible_new_witness_in_the_natalee_holloway_case/47534/
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2009, 04:20:31 PM »

You are seriously killing me here, my friend!!! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »

November 10, 2008

Thanks Kermit!

I saw the hat you knitted for Miss San in a department store the other day. I almost bought one for myself, but didn't want Miss Piggy to question me like a Cheat a.

I heard Tiger Woods endorsements might re-think their slogans now.
For example:  NIKE - JUST DO IT!

Tiger has given me several giggles.  I'm sad for his beautiful wife and children...
but did you see the picture of the mistress from the Waffle House?  YUK!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »

I truly hope that Peter has something earthshattering to expose about Joran.

If not, I am still grateful to Peter for keeping Joran's name in the news as the prime suspect in Natalee's death.

That is something that nobody else is doing these days.

I agree Magnolia, I'm grateful to Peter DeVries too!  And I hope to goodness that whoever was interested from SBS Broadcasting missed all the negativity and speculation about him that has been posted time after time over the past few months.  If they didn't miss it hopefully they looked around enough to see that we all don't see things that way.

Me, too, TxMom.  It's so discouraging to send messages on that form on de Vries webpages, etc. only to have them discouraged from seeing what we have to say thinking we do not support and appreciate Peter de Vries and all he has done for Beth in all of this.

Not to mention how handsome at least I think he is.  I wish we got his program in this country because I would watch it faithfully even on other cases.

People in his profession live by their reputation and his is stellar in this regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

I truly hope that Peter has something earthshattering to expose about Joran.

If not, I am still grateful to Peter for keeping Joran's name in the news as the prime suspect in Natalee's death.

That is something that nobody else is doing these days.

I agree Magnolia, I'm grateful to Peter DeVries too!  And I hope to goodness that whoever was interested from SBS Broadcasting missed all the negativity and speculation about him that has been posted time after time over the past few months.  If they didn't miss it hopefully they looked around enough to see that we all don't see things that way.

Me, too, TxMom.  It's so discouraging to send messages on that form on de Vries webpages, etc. only to have them discouraged from seeing what we have to say thinking we do not support and appreciate Peter de Vries and all he has done for Beth in all of this.

Not to mention how handsome at least I think he is.  I wish we got his program in this country because I would watch it faithfully even on other cases.

People in his profession live by their reputation and his is stellar in this regard.

And he didn't have to do anything to help!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »

Kermit,Jen3560.....

Domain Name   wau.nl ? (Netherlands)
IP Address   137.224.233.# (Wageningen University and Research Centre)
ISP   Wageningen University and Research Centre
Location   Continent  :  Europe
Country  :  Netherlands  (Facts)
State/Region  :  Gelderland
City  :  Wageningen
Lat/Long  :  51.9667, 5.6667 (Map)

Language   English (U.K.)
en-gb
Operating System   Microsoft WinNT
Browser   Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript   version 1.5
Monitor   Resolution  :  1600 x 900
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Dec 1 2009 1:19:30 pm
Last Page View   Dec 1 2009 1:19:30 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...usg=AFQjCNFefV8oMNGq
Search Engine  google.com
Search Words  robert jensen tv
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...th-twitty-interview/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...th-twitty-interview/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+1:00
Visitor's Time   Dec 1 2009 7:19:30 pm
Visit Number   20,287,309

November 28, 2006
Robert Jensen show

DEVRIES: Yes the police missed several changes to do things right: when they wanted to search the house the door was opened by Mr. Ben King, an assistant of the Procurements Gen. office, the highest justice-office on the island, and a friend of the family who wanted to support the VdSloots in these difficult times So clearly the search of the house hadnt been a surprise to the VdSloots. And the police had a warrant for the complete estate but a judge - Bob Wit - who was at the house as well said only Joran's room could be searched.
That doesn't sound like someone "in-cahoots" with ALE!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »

Janet:

In my opinion ... there was more light was shed on the the truth in the leaked recordings from the police van.

---

Paulus had already warned J2K multiple times including at the meeting around the pool that they would be under surveillance and to watch what they said.

Joran for sure knew this and so I think in the police van he was saying things for the benefit of the recorder.  Kalpoes more or less but seemed more candid than Joran who was trying to get them to incriminate themselves even more.

I have never taken that recording to be any more than two sides each semi-threatening to blame the other.  Trying to make each other look bad for the sake of the recorder they suspected might be on.

After all, they were still in Aruba and it was very odd to place all three suspects in the same van at the same time so they had to have suspected the reason.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »

Does anyone else think that Peter R. de Vries just gets more handsome as he ages?  He is certainly doing so gracefully!

I wonder if he has a brother, one who is not married.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.