May 16, 2024, 08:00:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 289878 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: September 12, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »

This was posted February 8, 2008 @12:51 a.m.

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All muddy from the waste down....

I knew I had seen this news before...

Maybe sleepwalking runs in the family...

Paulus sleepwalks, with cell phone in hand, and is sometimes known to have late-night McDonald's cravings...

Joran, on the other hand, is know to sleepwalk to Carlos 'n Charlies for a late night beer, drug unsuspecting tourists, and sometimes finds himself covered in mud by the time he awakes in the morning.

Who posted that, Buckshot?
I remembered a similiar version of what we are hearing now.

CLW

TY

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #601 on: September 12, 2008, 11:01:31 AM »

who are these boys ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #602 on: September 12, 2008, 11:11:35 AM »

this is strange

18 june 2005

Missing in Aruba (3) – lie detector

MY NAME IS Elio Nicolaas and I am a resident of Aruba. I am a retired policeman, having served with the police department for more than 21 years. I believe that I can say that I have more than average knowledge in police management and practical experience in investigation and interrogation techniques.

I already had my doubts about the (possible) real story behind the disappearance of Natalee Holloway after 3 or 4 days of such being reported in the media. The doubts ebbed away a little after the arrest of the two security guards. Hearing the (possible) alibi of one of these guards, I told many around me that they would be freed within 2 or 3 days. This did not happen and I have my personal thoughts about this. The arrest of the 3 ‘original suspects’ who were labelled ‘witnesses’ at first, while the two security guards were still detained, further broadened my doubts about this whole nightmare for Aruba and its people. There are still a lot of questions to be answered, irrespective the fate of Natalee Holloway and it might well be that these three suspects will turn out to be (unwilling?) witnesses after all. I believe that Natalee is alive and possibly (still) in Aruba. My heart goes out to her family and I hope that I am right. If not – God spare – I hope that the family will understand that everything should be done to find her. That is the main objective at the moment.

Too many rumours have been going around since the first week of the disappearance of Natalee and I believe it is time that everybody who is connected some way or the other to Natalee, should be interviewed in a serious manner. These rumours must be verified. To do this, there is no better way than by using the polygraph. Admittedly, even in the US, only a dozen or so states accept the polygraph as evidence in its courts of law. However, most states permit the use of the polygraph (lie detector) as a very powerful investigative tool. I believe that the persons close to Natalee can be interviewed in Aruba by a (accredited) FBI polygraphist, who will evaluate this, and the results (charts) should also be given to a private polygraphist in the US engaged by the Government of Aruba for evaluation.

This procedure would have been very common in the US, and it is a pity that no one has even mentioned this possibility. Some local media may feel intimidated to publish this point of view that I am suggesting, but I believe that all concerned will be well served by it.

E.D. (ELIO) NICOLAAS

Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: September 12, 2008, 11:23:51 AM »

resigned Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am (RU)

Quote:
The investigation into the missing American teenager is still underway. At the end of this year, the criminal investigation and decide whether Justice suspect Joran van der Sloot is prosecuted or not.

this is said every September and the result is always the same. 

this is the same thing they say every year at this time to placate the tourists they hope to placate and lure into making reservations for the high season.  after the deposts and reservations are made they know very few people are going to cancel when they figure out it was just a ruse and nothing is going to happen.
dennisintn
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: September 12, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »

this is strange

18 june 2005

MY NAME IS Elio Nicolaas and I am a resident of Aruba. I am a retired policeman, having served with the police department for more than 21 years. I believe that I can say that I have more than average knowledge in police management and practical experience in investigation and interrogation techniques.

I already had my doubts about the (possible) real story behind the disappearance of Natalee Holloway after 3 or 4 days of such being reported in the media. The doubts ebbed away a little after the arrest of the two security guards. Hearing the (possible) alibi of one of these guards, I told many around me that they would be freed within 2 or 3 days. This did not happen and I have my personal thoughts about this. The arrest of the 3 ‘original suspects’ who were labelled ‘witnesses’ at first, while the two security guards were still detained, further broadened my doubts about this whole nightmare for Aruba and its people. There are still a lot of questions to be answered, irrespective the fate of Natalee Holloway and it might well be that these three suspects will turn out to be (unwilling?) witnesses after all. I believe that Natalee is alive and possibly (still) in Aruba. My heart goes out to her family and I hope that I am right. If not – God spare – I hope that the family will understand that everything should be done to find her. That is the main objective at the moment.

Too many rumours have been going around since the first week of the disappearance of Natalee and I believe it is time that everybody who is connected some way or the other to Natalee, should be interviewed in a serious manner. These rumours must be verified. To do this, there is no better way than by using the polygraph. Admittedly, even in the US, only a dozen or so states accept the polygraph as evidence in its courts of law. However, most states permit the use of the polygraph (lie detector) as a very powerful investigative tool. I believe that the persons close to Natalee can be interviewed in Aruba by a (accredited) FBI polygraphist, who will evaluate this, and the results (charts) should also be given to a private polygraphist in the US engaged by the Government of Aruba for evaluation.

This procedure would have been very common in the US, and it is a pity that no one has even mentioned this possibility. Some local media may feel intimidated to publish this point of view that I am suggesting, but I believe that all concerned will be well served by it.

E.D. (ELIO) NICOLAAS

Aruba

Very Strange...Johan...I was just discussing this with a friend 

Can a lie detector test taken in the US be used in Aruba?

Of course the Aruban government would have to co-operate!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: September 12, 2008, 11:34:11 AM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: September 12, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »

the guy standing with Satish might also be a kid named Alexsander Zievinger... it's hard to tell which one that is.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 12, 2008, 11:47:08 AM »

Post by angelalala at BFN

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road

MOS probably wouldn't allow him to search

I was such a dope-I had such high hopes when he first came on the scene.

You're not a dope, Ono. We all have hope. That Tim is coming back does not surprise me because he is dealing with the same regime who has blocked this investigation for 3 1/2 years. Hans Mos is basically Karin Jannsen with a pecker.

Hope that there are higher powers at work than what is running that shoddy island. That is what will bring results.

Dayhiker:  Thanks for the kind words.  San was right, as not to be so gullible.  I think I was 'taken in' by Mos' clean good looks and actual air of respectability.  He really seemed to be there to clean up matters.  Oi...a genuine let down.

I know that "truth crushed to earth shall rise again"  but it really is difficult to have to wait !  We have all been so patient for so long.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 12, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »

Like I mentioned above, this whole sickening affair is much larger to me than the unspeakable affront to Natalee and her family. Aruba has spit on the United States and all that is morally right in the world. Watching the 9-11 special fills me with so much emotion. I guess it reminds me of why we have been here for 3+ years and why we will STILL be here until we resolve this. Don't F with us -- we are not going to take it.

Exactly!  The insults from Aruba have been especially galling.  And astounding.  Who knew?
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: September 12, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »

Des, anybody....know if Tim will be able to tell us something soon?  Not knowing anything didn't bother me when I didn't know that I didn't know.  Know what I mean?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: September 12, 2008, 11:52:52 AM »

Post by angelalala at BFN

I have some news that will "seem" like ... bad news. I believe Tim will be coming home tomorrow. I don't believe any search was conducted. However, please also know... even assuming this disappointing news becomes fact... IT IS NOT THE END. I've also been told the next article from Diario will be on Monday. We need to hang onto our hearts and our hopes. I firmly believe... THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ... we are not alone on this road

MOS probably wouldn't allow him to search

I was such a dope-I had such high hopes when he first came on the scene.

Don't feel bad
Sweetie...we all did...we know better now...Des

Thanks Des..you are kind and always have been.   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #611 on: September 12, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »

thanks rob >>>>>>>>> panty boys is new for me 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 12, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »

So, Diario  Pt. II is not out until monday?   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: September 12, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »

this is strange

18 june 2005

E.D. (ELIO) NICOLAAS

Aruba

This made me think of my mostest favorite person....Lorenzo. 
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: September 12, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »

So, Diario  Pt. II is not out until monday?   

Good morning ya'll!

Wreck, at least the Monday publication won't be overshadowed by Ike.

Gun

Existence is futile.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 12, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »

Well, after further contemplation -- I am even more confident that we are finally near resolution. Don't let Tim's departure discourage you.
I just don't think Tim would have gone down there unless they already had ALL their ducks in a row. I think this was one last effort to let Mos (et al) come clean. Apparently it is the same old BS from the local Arubans. My gut feeling is this was their last chance or face going down with the ship. I think this has been essentially solved since about March. JMO!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: September 12, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »

I always scare everyone off after my "out-on-a-limb"  feelings! 

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 12, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »

LOL! 

It's not you, it's me!

Existence is futile.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #618 on: September 12, 2008, 01:23:24 PM »

LOL! 

It's not you, it's me!

Ya'll aren't scaring me off...just gotta book it back to work!  I love Wreck's "out-on-a-limb" feelings! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #619 on: September 12, 2008, 01:27:35 PM »

LOL! 

It's not you, it's me!

Ya'll aren't scaring me off...just gotta book it back to work!  I love Wreck's "out-on-a-limb" feelings! 

are safe there in Texas >>> Texasmom ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.