May 13, 2024, 04:00:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 319971 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: June 12, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »

Hi Guys OT this is for JSM We have another storm comimg though. Please turn on your radio I know you are without TV. Tornado it Jacksboro heading to Azle and Lake Worth another north of there. Parker, Wise and Tarrent Co. Have to turn off and unplug. Take Care GE

Everyone in the path please be safe!!

OMG we lost our DirectTV satellite for a bit, got very windy & had hail with pouring down rain.   Tornado just missed my location by about 15 miles northeast.   Be cautious in Bama and Southeast Tenn

I was wondering when you were going to speak up about your weather. I could see you were getting it too.

Look out TRIMM, That sounds like you!  an angelic monkey

I'll roll with Lynyrd Skynyrd...............while I watch.

Freebird...Im on a roll!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: June 12, 2009, 08:41:06 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5384.msg838777#msg838777

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: June 12, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »

Because I believe there are latents on the duct tape of Casey's, around this sweet child's head, honestly, that is all a juror will need. Baez knows it. Lyon knows it, and is why she is brought on. They will lose Macaluso in September if not before in July, and he was thier white hope. I am hearing their is major infighting with this team already.
B

this actually makes my heart sing!!

Actually makes my heart sing, too!  Everything about this case is crazy!! 

Me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: June 12, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »

Just my random thought before I get blown away. I don't think they were going to take the baby. Cindy complained too much about having to babysit Caylee while KC was "working", if they took her away then Cindy would have to baby sit forever. Just my opinion. Sorry I am so far behind and posting bits and pieces. TIA JSM

I never did think that George and Spindy were serious about taking on Caylee full time. They had their own ISSUES between them, what with seperation, boyfriends moving in, and poss girlfriend of George. They were probably not most of the time thinking of Caylee's real welfare. I don't believe for a plug second that they ever seriously considered taking Caylee. It was just a threat Spindy used on Skanky. More power struggle than anything. JMO

Right..just a threat..nothing more..George and Cindy were a bunch of hot air then as they are now..nothing to sure up their threats.  They just liked bithching at her and one upping her..that's my take..and her final oneup..goodbye Caylee..now we don't have to hear them b*tch about that again..plus moving out and not responding..in her own way..she had cut the ties that bind as absolutely as she could.  Given another month I think she would have left the country, she had a pass port  or taken off to California to see her "man friend there."  Inher mind she almost made it....and maybe she views prison as their fault, not hers..but atleast she doesn't have to see or listen to them..her rules now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: June 12, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »

Another thing that I don't think we have really discussed was the so-called-miscarriage. When Spindy was so angry about Casey being pregnant and drug her out of the resturant, do you suppose Spindy forced Casey to have an abortion, or Casey decided on her own, and that is part of the hatefulness between the two of them. Seemed like Casey had a plan with Brandon, and the non-pregnancy issue put the snafu on that.   

I do not think KC was ever pregnant. I think she told the girl that, just kind of running it by her ( so to speak). I think KC FANTASIZED maybe about being pregnant by Brandon so she could play June Cleaver. KC has fantasized about a lot of things with her "romantic" relationships, the first we know of is Jesse... who was smart enough to get a paternity test before he signed the birth certificate. She thought she could have the same things with him. Then comes Brandon ( next schlep). I doubt he had even heard that KC was preggos. The friend tells Lee and then CA gets all over KC, Kc drops it and pretends to have miscarried, or tells her mom the truth and the rest of her friends a miscarriage.Next up is Tony who after dating a few months she is writing his name all over her notebook and ends up killing her kid because CA had had enough babysitting and Tony didn't want Caylee at adult parties
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1145 on: June 12, 2009, 08:49:09 PM »

I don't know who "Scotti) is but I belive he is doing something regarding the memorial for us, the monkeys, and I am all teary eyed... KUDOS...

As far as NG, well normally I watch but I live in Canada and we have those playoffs your know, so I won't catch her until they are over....(if I am still awake)...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 12, 2009, 08:52:43 PM »

monkeys hello
i just got home from work/had to go directly to a my little pony b-day party.  how was the dump?  all the same old stuff?  reading some past post and that's what it sounds like.  any thing new?  at all?  please catch me up....and by golly nancy, we all know that kio wanted to adopt Caylee, and that casey stated she wanted to be commited...i want something NEW PLEASE!!??!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »

Another thing that I don't think we have really discussed was the so-called-miscarriage. When Spindy was so angry about Casey being pregnant and drug her out of the resturant, do you suppose Spindy forced Casey to have an abortion, or Casey decided on her own, and that is part of the hatefulness between the two of them. Seemed like Casey had a plan with Brandon, and the non-pregnancy issue put the snafu on that.   

I do not think KC was ever pregnant. I think she told the girl that, just kind of running it by her ( so to speak). I think KC FANTASIZED maybe about being pregnant by Brandon so she could play June Cleaver. KC has fantasized about a lot of things with her "romantic" relationships, the first we know of is Jesse... who was smart enough to get a paternity test before he signed the birth certificate. She thought she could have the same things with him. Then comes Brandon ( next schlep). I doubt he had even heard that KC was preggos. The friend tells Lee and then CA gets all over KC, Kc drops it and pretends to have miscarried, or tells her mom the truth and the rest of her friends a miscarriage.Next up is Tony who after dating a few months she is writing his name all over her notebook and ends up killing her kid because CA had had enough babysitting and Tony didn't want Caylee at adult parties
i wit' ya...i don't even know if it was a fantasy...i think she just wasn't ready to have it end with him so she pulled the i'm preggers card.....i have seen it before with young girls..then the get about 2 months into the 'pregnancy' and 'miscarry' and don't got to the 'hospital' of 'dr.' because it was like their 'period'.  Nasty behavior.  leave it to casey to lie and say she's not prego 7 months into it, and then come up with a fake baby....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »

monkeys hello
i just got home from work/had to go directly to a my little pony b-day party.  how was the dump?  all the same old stuff?  reading some past post and that's what it sounds like.  any thing new?  at all?  please catch me up....and by golly nancy, we all know that kio wanted to adopt Caylee, and that casey stated she wanted to be commited...i want something NEW PLEASE!!??!
Hi, NorthernRose did a great job of recapping today.  Suggest click on her name and read her posts!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: June 12, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »

monkeys hello

I haven't found anything yet to knock me off my limb. Joy's interview had the most surprises in it, but it is hard to tell if she is "with it" or not. She said she had been to the remains recovery site 10 times, starting with 2 days after Caylee went missing???? She said she was friends of Tim Miller and a team leader on a couple of searches??? (At least she didn't say George Bush was helping her search.) She also said that the Anthony's and Kid Finders had "brainwashed" her. Her own small daughter was close to George but she would not leave her alone with him because she didn't want her to come up missing??? I think that was the high points.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: June 12, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

monkeys hello
Hi, NorthernRose did a great job of recapping today.  Suggest click on her name and read her posts!

Yes, A1 is right, Northern Rose gave some good recaps today.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: June 12, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »

i'm mamatypo today..wouldn't be so bad if it didn't make other words.
sorry

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: June 12, 2009, 09:06:47 PM »

monkeys hello
thanks (i didn't know that was possible)....THANKS an angelic monkey

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1153 on: June 12, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »

I am so confused after reading these interviews today.  I am probably wrong but it seems so real to me.  Didn't someone earlier say that Casey told them she wanted to be committed because she thought she was going crazy?  I know I have heard that before Michelle Murphy said it today but who was it?  Was it Annie?  Oh, my aching head. 

With all of us wondering why someone didn't do something when they realized that Caylee may have been in danger...does anyone else wonder why no one is stepping in to make sure Joy's child/children are ok?  I am truly very worried for anyone near her.  She is a public nutcase and no one is doing anything.  I wonder who Baker Acted her and why and why they aren't doing it now.  She needs to stay as far away from the Anthony's as possible and I don't think she is capable of that.  She seems to be thriving on the attention.  I hope someone is watching, I hope her children are safe.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: June 12, 2009, 09:11:20 PM »

monkeys hello

I haven't found anything yet to knock me off my limb. Joy's interview had the most surprises in it, but it is hard to tell if she is "with it" or not. She said she had been to the remains recovery site 10 times, starting with 2 days after Caylee went missing???? She said she was friends of Tim Miller and a team leader on a couple of searches??? (At least she didn't say George Bush was helping her search.) She also said that the Anthony's and Kid Finders had "brainwashed" her. Her own small daughter was close to George but she would not leave her alone with him because she didn't want her to come up missing??? I think that was the high points.   
WOW???  she was 'brainwashed'?  kept going to the remains site?  worried about her own daughter?  geesh, and jeez, if bozo and the A's need an under the busser...why not Joy?  sounds like she's ripe for the pickin'...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1155 on: June 12, 2009, 09:11:35 PM »

Just my random thought before I get blown away. I don't think they were going to take the baby. Cindy complained too much about having to babysit Caylee while KC was "working", if they took her away then Cindy would have to baby sit forever. Just my opinion. Sorry I am so far behind and posting bits and pieces. TIA JSM

I never did think that George and Spindy were serious about taking on Caylee full time. They had their own ISSUES between them, what with seperation, boyfriends moving in, and poss girlfriend of George. They were probably not most of the time thinking of Caylee's real welfare. I don't believe for a plug second that they ever seriously considered taking Caylee. It was just a threat Spindy used on Skanky. More power struggle than anything. JMO
I didn't either Fanny. Just a threat to KC, KC will do better and then go back to her old ways. I hate that skank more than ever. JSM

In Cindy's 911 call she says to Casey that she was going for a court order and then says "we've already given you a month, I'm not giving you another day."   I think they kept threatening it because they knew Casey was fired, not working, partying, not caring for Caylee any and all of the above, problem is they only threatened her with it which escalated her behavior instead of secured safety for Caylee & they know it IMHO
Hmmm, could be Cappy. But why did Cindy throw the h*ll raising fit about the pictures of KC in the flag at the no clothes party. To me that would have been the last straw. I have a strange feeling that Cindy knew the night of the 16th that she had to kick KC and Caylee out in order for CPS or whatever it is called in Florida to get involved. In Texas if a child has a roof over their head, electricty, water and are being cared for whether or not by the parent or grandparent, CPS WILL not be involved. Without CPS involvement, Casey would never give Caylee up without a fight. JMO JSM Hope this makes sense. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 12, 2009, 09:12:43 PM »

Thanks NorthernRose
Well he sure wasn't there long.I don't remember Casey giving his last name though.She said something about wanting to get a hold of a Mike when she was 1st arrested.

Karma if you look back a page or two I posted a link to ABC I think that has a second set of employee screen shots that non of the florida media are posting.  They looked up several Mikes - one was associated with Hard Rock.
Hi Monkeys, reading like crazy here.  Very disappointed about Lenny, Rob, and Tracy's interviews not showing up... WTH?  Joy is scary insane.  Ricardo was really on his guard with LE.  Getting ready to read Michelle's interview; thanks to Monks who have posted links and Cliff's Notes...
----------
Not sure why we are talking about this Mike Hamilton, but here are a couple of things...

First, Casey told investigators in the beginning that her boss at Universal was named "Tom Manley."  Before Caylee disappeared, Casey had sent a bogus email purporting to be from a manager named "Tom Franck," presumably to use as a cover so she could pretend to be working one night.  Tom Manley and Tom Franck to not exist at Universal.  Turns out there is a real Tom Mattson in Events at Universal; and we did see his pic in the stuff released today.  Casey did not use his name.  ICBW, but I don't recall Casey using Mike Hamilton's name as a fictitious boss... maybe I missed something. 

Second, it is a widespread misconception that Casey said she wanted to talk to "Mike" when she called home from jail that first night.  Channel 6 has a transcript of the call, quoting her incorrectly as follows:

"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.
"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.
"Listen, if you are going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me," Kristina said.
"I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning.

Entire transcript:  http://www.clickorlando.com/news/16993169/detail.html

What Casey said was "I wanted to actually try and close my eyes."  She is talking about not having slept in four days, and she's saying she wants to hurry up and get Tony's number so she can end this call, call Tony, and try to get some rest.

HTH
back to reading...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: June 12, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »

If anybody missed Nancy Grace due to weather or annoying phone calls   , or don't have your converter box(JSM)
you can watch it here later.This lady also does Jane Velez Mitchell.   

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1158 on: June 12, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1159 on: June 12, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I....so BHW stands for Black Hearted Witch!...I hope this doesn't offend anyone, it is just my way without saying her name...and btw, I don't think my keyboard actually has the keys to spell her name or at least I can't find them.....

also, I love being a monkey...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Oh, my goodness! That's one of the nicer names we call her. It's entirely acceptable. Myself, I prefer Skankerella, Crzy (not worth wasting a vowel on), or PopTart Ass! Monkey Devil! You've seen what we call the witch who birthed her, right? The Evil Mistress of Doom, so say the least.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.