May 13, 2024, 02:40:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 372732 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: August 17, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »

Anyone know more about Cindy and George.I did read that article about George's brother-in-law being interviewed a while back...

But I have searched Ohio news archives all day and I can't seem to find anything!Nothing about anyone in police leaving the force or retiring or anything.

I did find this weird article from The Fresno Bee Republican, on
Saturday, January 29, 1972 about a one GEORGE ANTHONY PADILLA(Weird huh and I believe they are only 4 years apart) he was involved somehow with a man who hijacked a plane in the 70's..

Try the Trubull County Ohio records. I found quite a bit there. You can use it as a place to start.

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=79&SimpleSearch.y=13

In searching the records it appears that a Holloway family (not related to NH) sold some property to the Anthony's (Lee and Ruth - i think George's parents).   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1181 on: August 17, 2008, 05:12:20 PM »

Julie Banderos just quoted Garrison's nasal statement "I want to give them their life back", and then told this gangster looking criminal psychologist, "Sounds to me he wants to get a book deal!"   
LOL...I love her smartalecky sense of humor.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1182 on: August 17, 2008, 05:32:05 PM »

Things I don't understand:

1)IF Casey is lying about a Zenaida,then Cindy and George are also lying about a Zenaida.They have stated that that name has been around their house for a couple of years.
IF there is no Zenaida,then where did Casey take Caylee when she worked at her make believe job?

2)When Casey was pretty much living with Tony,she left everyday about the same time as Clint House,to go to work.Almost every night Casey returned to Tony's to stay the night.So now not only did Casey need a daytime babysitter,she also needed an overnight babysitter.

3)Why did Jesse stop babysitting Caylee?Jesse watched her for the 1st year and a half of her life.Jesse found out he wasn't the father of Caylee 1 1/2 years after Caylee was born.But,per Jesse's father,Jesse was still willing to raise Caylee as his own child.So why did he stop watching Caylee?

4)I'm begining to believe there never was a Zenaida and that Cindy and George took care of Caylee,George during the day when he wasn't working and Cindy at night when she got home from work.
I don't believe Casey ever left the house with Caylee to go to the babysitter and work.So far we don't even see where Casey had a job.
I think whatever happened to Caylee,happened the last 2 weeks of June.....from Father's day till the car was abanded on the 27th.

5)IMO George knew the car had the smell of a decomposing body before Cindy knew.George picked up the car....he would surely know that smell from his experience in LE for 10 years.

6)That's about it,I believe it's possible that Caylee died accidently but because of Casey being careless.I believe George knows more than Cindy and they are both covering for their daughter.

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: August 17, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »

Anyone know more about Cindy and George.I did read that article about George's brother-in-law being interviewed a while back...

But I have searched Ohio news archives all day and I can't seem to find anything!Nothing about anyone in police leaving the force or retiring or anything.

Saturday, January 29, 1972 about a one GEORGE ANTHONY PADILLA(Weird huh and I believe they are only 4 years apart) he was involved somehow with a man who hijacked a plane in the 70's..

Try the Trubull County Ohio records. I found quite a bit there. You can use it as a place to start.

Thank You! I have been to that website.However, I have not dug into what was there any deeper, they seem to have a lot of items in real estate..

Around here whenever a cop retires or is injured there is usually a little blurb in the paper. I couldn't find anything I was looking for a little more on George's career or anything that would have caused them to leave town.. Not saying there was a bad reason but I just find it so unusual.

News stations usually look for anyone that says they knew you, or your family, coworkers,friends, whoever but everyone seems to be keeping quiet.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: August 17, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »

Just posted on another sit:

My son works at Orlando Airport and called me just now. Seems the bondsman/bounty hunter dude wasn't on his flight. All the news peeps were there and are now leaving.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just heard it and wanted to let you guys know.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: August 17, 2008, 05:51:08 PM »

I dont believe for a minute that Casey ever put Caylee in the trunk of the car while she was doing something else.  A baby wouldnt last an hour in Florida in the trunk of a car.  Besides, 2 year olds talk, even if she did it once, Caylee would bring it up. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: August 17, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »

My son works at Orlando Airport and called me just now. Seems the bondsman/bounty hunter dude wasn't on his flight. All the news peeps were there and are now leaving.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just heard it and wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks mrskub - interresting.  I think the Bounty Hunter was going to arrive today and the Bondsman tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: August 17, 2008, 05:55:40 PM »

Where was he coming from???  Dallas is experiencing 1 hour flight delays.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: August 17, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

Maybe he tried to take his gun through

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: August 17, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »

I was wondering about this before and maybe someone here can help...

Taxes who would have been claiming Caylee and Casey..I have a feeling Cindy and George were claiming both..Which means they would have had to know Casey's income..Correct??Which means they would know she was not working right? Also you can claim daycare nanny expenses right? So if they were claiming Casey wouldn't they want that info too?

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: August 17, 2008, 05:59:43 PM »

Things I don't understand:

1)IF Casey is lying about a Zenaida,then Cindy and George are also lying about a Zenaida.They have stated that that name has been around their house for a couple of years.
IF there is no Zenaida,then where did Casey take Caylee when she worked at her make believe job?

2)When Casey was pretty much living with Tony,she left everyday about the same time as Clint House,to go to work.Almost every night Casey returned to Tony's to stay the night.So now not only did Casey need a daytime babysitter,she also needed an overnight babysitter.

3)Why did Jesse stop babysitting Caylee?Jesse watched her for the 1st year and a half of her life.Jesse found out he wasn't the father of Caylee 1 1/2 years after Caylee was born.But,per Jesse's father,Jesse was still willing to raise Caylee as his own child.So why did he stop watching Caylee?

4)I'm begining to believe there never was a Zenaida and that Cindy and George took care of Caylee,George during the day when he wasn't working and Cindy at night when she got home from work.
I don't believe Casey ever left the house with Caylee to go to the babysitter and work.So far we don't even see where Casey had a job.
I think whatever happened to Caylee,happened the last 2 weeks of June.....from Father's day till the car was abanded on the 27th.

5)IMO George knew the car had the smell of a decomposing body before Cindy knew.George picked up the car....he would surely know that smell from his experience in LE for 10 years.

6)That's about it,I believe it's possible that Caylee died accidently but because of Casey being careless.I believe George knows more than Cindy and they are both covering for their daughter.

Yes, this is what I have been wondering all along.  What was she doing with her?  Where was Casey herself going?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1191 on: August 17, 2008, 06:00:37 PM »

Dog just said on FOX

Stay away Leonard, brudda. It probably ain't gonna happen anyway.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: August 17, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

Thanks mrskub - interresting.  I think the Bounty Hunter was going to arrive today and the Bondsman tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.

Leonard stated he was arriving at 4pm today I believe.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: August 17, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

well, it's 6:04 on the east coast  - so where is he?

he must not be coming - unless he is delayed - doubtful

got his 15 minutes and buh bye

Leonard stated he was arriving at 4pm today I believe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »

Posted at Websleuths:

Tony Padilla 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008
Today, 01:00 AM

I will be busy all day tomorrow and probably travelling tomorrow night. If by chance there is time I will be back sometime on Monday to give some insight if possible. I have been asked to do the Early Show on CBS Monday morning but I am really trying as hard as possible to stay away from the media hype. Goodnight everyone and Thanks for letting me vent a little!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: August 17, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »

Where was he coming from???  Dallas is experiencing 1 hour flight delays.

Not sure what his flight plans are, but he is originating out of Sacramento, CA.  Could have a layover in Dallas though.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1196 on: August 17, 2008, 06:12:53 PM »

GOOGLE LIAR TRANSLATOR

I have been asked to do the Early Show on CBS Monday morning but I am really trying as hard as possible to stay away from the media hype.

Even though I am saying I am tired of the media hype... I will be there
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to do the Early Show on CBS, most likely sitting next to
that wuzz-lick flaming jackass Larry Garrison, get your DVR ready.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1197 on: August 17, 2008, 06:14:39 PM »

In searching the records it appears that a Holloway family (not related to NH) sold some property to the Anthony's (Lee and Ruth - i think George's parents).   
That's an interesting link.Looks like George was married to a Terri before marrying Cynthia Plesea.I wonder if he has kids in Ohio.Also George may have owned Athony's Auto Parts while in Ohio.A lot of land/lease transactions in George's name.

Karma Is Coming

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1198 on: August 17, 2008, 06:16:16 PM »

I was wondering about this before and maybe someone here can help...

Taxes who would have been claiming Caylee and Casey..I have a feeling Cindy and George were claiming both..Which means they would have had to know Casey's income..Correct??Which means they would know she was not working right? Also you can claim daycare nanny expenses right? So if they were claiming Casey wouldn't they want that info too?

I don't think Cindy & George could claim either one.   Maybe someone with more accounting knowledge can confirm.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1199 on: August 17, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »

GOOGLE LIAR TRANSLATOR

I have been asked to do the Early Show on CBS Monday morning but I am really trying as hard as possible to stay away from the media hype.

Even though I am saying I am tired of the media hype... I will be there
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to do the Early Show on CBS, most likely sitting next to
that wuzz-lick flaming jackass Larry Garrison, get your DVR ready.

I used the HOTBOX Hypocrite translator and it came out exactly the same. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.