May 21, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417183 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #880 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:01 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmm  i hope you are right.... i believe that there are ALOT of things we arent all privy to..... and hopefully this coming week will bear that out..

Yes.....Casey has spent her last weekend just sitting around in the comforts of home....she is gonna get locked up and then more things will start to happen soon......Caylee will get Justice...........I have faith in that.

yeppers... i have the same feeling.... but yet...in the end... caylee is still gone... even if they DID ever find her remains...

justice? perhaps... but still..... something BIGGER and GREATER than just justice should happen... and if there is even ONE in that family without blood on thier hands... i hope to heck they make this madness have a MEANING... have a PURPOSE... other than to just have total strangers feel a loss that maybe her OWN family does not....
Caylee  will be found........and believe me that entire family is gonna suffer a great deal in the end.....

well... that she is found... and that anyone who ever TRULY cared about her , has some measure of peace... thats all i really want...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:26 AM »

Goodnite BJ, Lake and Cubbee, hope I didn't forget anyone.  Sweet dreams

MM, how much medicine di you take?  Still nothing!! Is it the one about your visit that was sent earlier?  I replied to that.  Is this a new one?   

My sister's latest visions. If you find it frwd to K..  I'm too tired and have to go to store. 

No fair... I love hearing her visions...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:29 AM »

Klaas   dont leave yet....check your mail  LOL

HH.................

Please give me some hope here.  That's why I love and respect your posting so much and I'm down as low as I can get right now.  I feel like this is BLACK MONDAY!!!!!!!!  I'm just beside myself and don't know how to get out of this frame of mind. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HH; tell me that things aren't as bleak as I'm seeing them right now.  I don't want false hope, but if anyone has some little bit of positive knowledge even if you can't say what it is then tell me I can rest well tonight.  I will be anxiously waiting to hear from you.  I'm several pages behind so maybe you have already come through with something to lift us up in Spirit!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT KLAAS!
If You can...Please sleep Peacefully!

PJ (with no happy blue flower)

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: October 13, 2008, 02:58:32 AM »

Goodnight Everybody I am calling it a night!!!!!

Goodnite K, thanks for letting us know.  See u tomorrow.  And if MT finds her e I'll tell her to frwd to my favorite bad monkey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: October 13, 2008, 02:59:53 AM »

Dang - time goes by so fast on here. I want to read more but can't keep my eyes open any longer. Goodnight everyone.

Nite... I am going too... soon as I finish my smoke...

Oh NO, Cubbie, now you just ruined my "picture in my head" of you!! 
p.s.  I smoke too! 

I have been trying to quit...maybe when Caylee is found...

you got a deal!! 

k...someone please let me know if anything happens tomorrow if u know how to reach me..

You only give out your addy to the senior monkers! 

justtellmealready@yahoo.com

It's ok...it's junk addy...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: October 13, 2008, 03:00:03 AM »

Goodnite BJ, Lake and Cubbee, hope I didn't forget anyone.  Sweet dreams

MM, how much medicine di you take?  Still nothing!! Is it the one about your visit that was sent earlier?  I replied to that.  Is this a new one?   

My sister's latest visions. If you find it frwd to K..  I'm too tired and have to go to store. 

No fair... I love hearing her visions...

Do you?  Alright I'll paste them here.  But they really got complicated after a while. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: October 13, 2008, 03:00:32 AM »

Goodnite K, thanks for letting us know.  See u tomorrow.  And if MT finds her e I'll tell her to frwd to my favorite bad monkey

Can I post it? Please!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #887 on: October 13, 2008, 03:01:27 AM »

good nite everyone i missed !

i had to get the sleeping grandsons all to their proper places..*L*.... they fell asleep watchin a show... i gotta tell ya... that six year old weighs a blippin TON now *L*...okay..maybe its cause i am old...

naw..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: October 13, 2008, 03:04:27 AM »

Good night Bad Monkey!!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: October 13, 2008, 03:06:45 AM »

I hate asking again, but I have been having severe headaches and can only be on the computer for short amount of time until my CT and MRI comes back, but is anything new this weekend? Other than the Grand Jury.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: October 13, 2008, 03:07:10 AM »

If your still here Cubbee & MT

I asked my sister again today for some psychic answers to my questions.  I asked her where Caylee is..her first answer was she see’s an Alleyway.  Than she mentioned the name Baxter.  I asked her if it was Blanchard?  Than she says the name Ann Marie.  What came to mind was Annie and of course all the middle names Marie.  She mentioned the color “purple” like carpeting or a car.   Something about an older man with a red shirt and thinning dark hair.  She said the names, Karen, Susan, Joe, and especially Bill, oops,  and I think Wayne.  Now I'm more confused than ever. 

Oh forgot when i got home I looked up Baxter st and there's one like 5 miles from Conway. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 13, 2008, 03:08:35 AM »

I asked my sister again today for some psychic answers to my questions.  I asked her where Caylee is..her first answer was she see’s an Alleyway.  Than she mentioned the name Baxter.  I asked her if it was Blanchard?  Than she says the name Ann Marie.  What came to mind was Annie and of course all the middle names Marie.  She mentioned the color “purple” like carpeting or a car.   Something about an older man with a red shirt and thinning dark hair.  She said the names, Karen, Susan, Joe, and especially Bill, oops,  and I think Wayne.  Now I'm more confused than ever. 

Oh forgot when i got home I looked up Baxter st and there's one like 5 miles from Conway. 

Interesting.... keep posting them... I enjoy them...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: October 13, 2008, 03:09:12 AM »

Interesting.... keep posting them... I enjoy them...

I know, I do too!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: October 13, 2008, 03:09:38 AM »

I hate asking again, but I have been having severe headaches and can only be on the computer for short amount of time until my CT and MRI comes back, but is anything new this weekend? Other than the Grand Jury.

Hey Shellbell...TES may be pulling out...lack of funds...too wet...
Tim will make final decision tomorrow...think that's all..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: October 13, 2008, 03:10:43 AM »

Out for real this time....no more smokes...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:19 AM »

I know it is heartbreaking that Tim might have to pull mout, but lets look at the bright side ....the GJ meets Tuesday and at least Casey will be back in jail later that day and so everything is not lost...I think after Tuesday alot of stuff will happen rather quickly...and all for the better/////Brighter days are coming ...so chin up Monkeys....Caylee wull have Justice!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmm  i hope you are right.... i believe that there are ALOT of things we arent all privy to..... and hopefully this coming week will bear that out..

Yes.....Casey has spent her last weekend just sitting around in the comforts of home....she is gonna get locked up and then more things will start to happen soon......Caylee will get Justice...........I have faith in that.

yeppers... i have the same feeling.... but yet...in the end... caylee is still gone... even if they DID ever find her remains...

justice? perhaps... but still..... something BIGGER and GREATER than just justice should happen... and if there is even ONE in that family without blood on thier hands... i hope to heck they make this madness have a MEANING... have a PURPOSE... other than to just have total strangers feel a loss that maybe her OWN family does not....
Caylee  will be found........and believe me that entire family is gonna suffer a great deal in the end.....

Hi HH,

I'm sure you got my panicked note but but but...
I'm reading as fast as I can to catch up.  I don't know how you do it with working outside the home and always still being ahead of me.  This is my ONLY forum yet look at me always 10 pages behind. 

Are you telling me (Us) that all in the family will be charged?  Are you telling us that without telling us that?  Am I making sense?  Oh please give me some hope.  I simply feel like a sack of potatoes or worse.  I'm off now to speed read through to the last page so I can be caught up.

Bless Your Heart!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:31 AM »

Good nite Everybody!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:35 AM »

Out for real this time....no more smokes...

Nite again Cubbee
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 13, 2008, 03:12:21 AM »

Good nite Everybody!! 

Me too...........See you all tomorrow...........
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: October 13, 2008, 03:12:35 AM »

I am so sad, I am going to go try to sleep and have a good cry for Caylee and Natalee , I will cry for Kaitlin too, but at least we got justice for her...small consolation though it may be...

Don't cry little miss Cub fan.

Instead you can laugh at me.  I just sent a long email to George Clooney's publicist asking for help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.