May 13, 2024, 12:06:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291661 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1180 on: March 21, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Hopefully today will be the day for Haleigh to come home..  Gramamonkey ..I cant get those links to work...

You have to type in the name....  Page  ...  Greg
Thanks so much, I was wondering how long it was going to take to find out about this guy. Another misfit to add to the mix. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: March 21, 2009, 10:11:59 AM »

could this be his web site

www.myspace.com/allaboutubabi
Thanks, it sure could be him. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: March 21, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »

Whose weekend is it with Ron Jr. ?
I think that little kid is in danger being around Ron and or Misty.
Volatile, angry, making threats ........ I know they are staying with GM Sykes, but
give the guy a drink and a gun and he's likely to go crazy. Sounds like he's pretty close to crazy and anything could set him off.
Would a court remove Ron Jr from the situation until this cools off ( if it ever does ). 
Temp custody ( Crystal has parental rights ) until a full blown hearing was set ?
The link provided to WS was for members only.

morning katg,,,,,,not sure whos turn it is to watch jr,,,,but,I do hope he is taken somewhere to be safe until all this can be figured out.  WE have a grown man, who marries a child, who  let his baby go missing.    Not a good resume for fathering .

Just the thought of someone threatening to put a gun in somebody's mouth is enough for me to say, get the child out of the house now. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: March 21, 2009, 10:30:21 AM »

Whose weekend is it with Ron Jr. ?
I think that little kid is in danger being around Ron and or Misty.
Volatile, angry, making threats ........ I know they are staying with GM Sykes, but
give the guy a drink and a gun and he's likely to go crazy. Sounds like he's pretty close to crazy and anything could set him off.
Would a court remove Ron Jr from the situation until this cools off ( if it ever does ). 
Temp custody ( Crystal has parental rights ) until a full blown hearing was set ?
The link provided to WS was for members only.

morning katg,,,,,,not sure whos turn it is to watch jr,,,,but,I do hope he is taken somewhere to be safe until all this can be figured out.  WE have a grown man, who marries a child, who  let his baby go missing.    Not a good resume for fathering .

Just the thought of someone threatening to put a gun in somebody's mouth is enough for me to say, get the child out of the house now. 

well, these are some pretty hefty allegations, but, knowing rc is a scorpio, and eharing him on 911 talking to misty, I have to presume he can be a behind the scene violent person.
dcf will be in  a heck of a way should misty herself go missing or worse, as she too is young.

IT is beginning to sound like rc is holding misty hostage till haleigh is returned.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: March 21, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »

from my fav tv show king of the hill, and as snoop dawg said there,

"  one of the worst things a pimp can do is marrying one of his ho's"

makes me think, hm, since rc likes the young girls so much marring misty, and then, this greg guy looks sort of like he is a pimp too, talkin all that trash of money makin....
just sayin, what rc  alledgly said, sounds like what a pimp would say about his ho.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1185 on: March 21, 2009, 10:45:23 AM »

In the audio clip of Cobra talking about the night of the reenactment he said that if he could have gotten Misty to do the reenactment he could have solved the case right then (my own words, don't have exact quote).   Can anyone figure out what he meant by saying that?  TIA

MM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: March 21, 2009, 10:45:30 AM »

O/T - this story came out yesterday...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/21/missing-la-toddler-found-dead-new-tot-mom-lied-to-police/

Mom Admits Dead Tot Not Kidnapped

LOS ANGELES (March 20) - A woman who reported her 18-month-old daughter missing now says the child died accidentally and that she dumped the body near a freeway, authorities said Friday.
Stacey Barker, 24, told detectives that when her daughter Emma Leigh died, she panicked and believed she would be blamed, Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht said.

((snipped))

NOTE:  when this mother first claimed her child was missing there was a press conference.  From the look on the face of LE I told my husband, this child is dead and the mom is lying.  That's is why I never posted her as a missing child in the MP forum.  Very sad.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 10:49:04 AM by klaasend » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: March 21, 2009, 10:49:50 AM »

could this be his web site

www.myspace.com/allaboutubabi
Thanks, it sure could be him. 

Good Morning monkeys,

I was up late checking for Greg's in the area - Found 2 so far. Also I found one that says ONLy God Can Judge Me..."NOT ONLY WILL I DO IT FOR ME!!! ILL DO IT FOR ALL MY N**GAS!!! THE TRUTH WILL SET ME FREE!!!"
  One comment on his site..yo i heard wha happen im back in town for good.. bra keep ya head up and i hope u get out asap.. we need to make these moves!

Says he lives in Deltona...
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1188 on: March 21, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/21/missing-la-toddler-found-dead-new-tot-mom-lied-to-police/

LOS ANGELES (March 20) - A woman who reported her 18-month-old daughter missing now says the child died accidentally and that she dumped the body near a freeway, authorities said Friday.
Stacey Barker, 24, told detectives that when her daughter Emma Leigh died, she panicked and believed she would be blamed, Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht said.

((snipped))

NOTE:  when this mother first claimed her child was missing there was a press conference.  From the look on the face of LE I told my husband, this child is dead and the mom is lying.  That's is why I never posted her as a missing child in the MP forum.  Very sad.

What is wrong with people in this world right now.  It is awful that a child dies, but to just discard the body like it is nothing.  A piece of garbage or a broken toy.  It just makes me sick and breaks my heart that they are so callous.

MM
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: March 21, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Hopefully today will be the day for Haleigh to come home..  Gramamonkey ..I cant get those links to work...

You have to type in the name....  Page  ...  Greg

Couldn't sleep last night and saw this from gramamonkey but couldn't get the myspace link to work which I figured was the way to find out the name to use for the search in the county database. Thanks for providing that gmonkey. My thoughts: WBGreg has light eyes which may be the reason for the nickname? That is IF this is the Greg that is being talked about. From all of the myspace pics - man-o-man these people like their weed!

This is weird but he kinda looks like Misty's side of the fam? JMO

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: March 21, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »

In the audio clip of Cobra talking about the night of the reenactment he said that if he could have gotten Misty to do the reenactment he could have solved the case right then (my own words, don't have exact quote).   Can anyone figure out what he meant by saying that?  TIA

it sounded to me like cobra was going to attempt to reinact the evening that Haleigh went missing. he wanted to wait until it was good and dark there, he had rc and misty separated, to break Misty's strength. I believe cobra was going to just have misty tell what happened that night. In doing so, she surely would have tripped up about something, and then he could have pushed the issue with her in order to make her confess as to where Haleigh is.

Then, rc goes back home, then he claims misty will not do the interview.. again, something a pimp would not let his ho do.......I have seen these young girls being pimped out in these woods, and the more I see, it appears this could very well be the same thing.  After all, rc is the one who has continually has a young girlfriend.
jmo, mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: March 21, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

((snipped))

Thanks for posting that, my husband and I were discussing this last night, how horribly sad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: March 21, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »

it sounded to me like cobra was going to attempt to reinact the evening that Haleigh went missing. he wanted to wait until it was good and dark there, he had rc and misty separated, to break Misty's strength. I believe cobra was going to just have misty tell what happened that night. In doing so, she surely would have tripped up about something, and then he could have pushed the issue with her in order to make her confess as to where Haleigh is.

Then, rc goes back home, then he claims misty will not do the interview.. again, something a pimp would not let his ho do.......I have seen these young girls being pimped out in these woods, and the more I see, it appears this could very well be the same thing.  After all, rc is the one who has continually has a young girlfriend.
jmo, mio
I'm finding what you are saying very interesting, and this would not surprise me at all.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1193 on: March 21, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »

jmo, mio

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here.  You think Ron is a pimp and he is going to pimp Misty out?  And she is just going to stay there and put up with that?  By the sound of what Cobra says about her calling Ron and threatening to leave him if he doesn't stay away from Cobra...I don't think she is afraid of Ron.

MM
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: March 21, 2009, 11:18:37 AM »

I wish we had more  ::MonkeyWaa::to go on here...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1195 on: March 21, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »

jmo, mio

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here.  You think Ron is a pimp and he is going to pimp Misty out?  And she is just going to stay there and put up with that?  By the sound of what Cobra says about her calling Ron and threatening to leave him if he doesn't stay away from Cobra...I don't think she is afraid of Ron.

Although I think she SHOULD be afraid of him, I think she feels a false sense of safety because of something she has on him.  I think it's pretty likely that they both have plenty of dirt on one another.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: March 21, 2009, 11:25:24 AM »

That's what I'm thinking they have a lot of dirt on each other, and because of this there will not be complete honesty, it makes me sick.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1197 on: March 21, 2009, 11:31:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!! Does anyone have a picture of this Greg?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1198 on: March 21, 2009, 11:31:57 AM »

Good morning monkeys and guests! 

Thank you IBE and Foggy, will try that!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1199 on: March 21, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »

Great to see you back, Wyks!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.