May 14, 2024, 01:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 372875 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2011, 10:49:19 PM »

Was looking up a friend from years ago in Lima and found this link:
Edit to add link.  MB http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/%E2%80%9Cvan-der-sloot-went-gambling-after-murder%E2%80%9D
Radio Netherlands Worldwide

“Van der Sloot went on gambling after murder”
Published on 25 March 2011 - 6:15pm

The comment section is quite interesting: about Joran's computer files and the time of them

Oh, gads, how do I post a link? Help??
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:08:20 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:35 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/%E2%80%9Cvan-der-sloot-went-gambling-after-murder%E2%80%9D

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

Thanks, guys, I just remember my html but now see there is a link in the icon section...maybe should hava a Senior Moment icon? an angelic monkey

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2011, 10:54:59 PM »

"remembered" not "remember" oh hecky durn anyway. Time for a time out and some food!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2011, 11:08:56 PM »

IBE ... you were my of ray of sunshine today.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom's Expectations - 2011

1.  The outcome of the Kalpoes defamation lawsuit.
2.  The outcome of the Stephany Flores case.
3.  The Lifetime movie sequel Justice for Natalee Holloway.
4.  Ten episode Lifetime reality series of Vanished with Beth Holloway.
5.  The Persistence Betrayal revealed.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2011, 11:32:16 PM »

http://www.livinginperu.com/news/14500

Peru, Van der Sloot: Hard drive evidence suggests murder was premeditated
However, after technical studies, it was determined that the pages related to Holloway’s death had been viewed on Saturday, May 29, between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.,

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2011, 01:26:54 AM »

I'm waiting BillB......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2011, 01:29:18 AM »

The only thing urine is king of is toast.......urine is toast...
long live the king of toast in a hell called Peru prison.......
Everyday he lives in hell...is payback to Natalee and Stephany.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:12 AM »

Man shoots his wife in the neck, and if I understand correctly her father was assaulted with a baseball bat.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/03/conocido-blau-a-tira-su-casa-den-garganta/

Papiamentu translation:

conocido “blau” owing to throw (shoot) his casa in throat

publication: saturday, 26 march 2011.

categoria: general

juan i. quant.

chaldira i. quant.

—breaking news—

oranjestad (aan): saturday nightfall, bisińanan owing to see family quant just hour cu they owing to arrive for of one day of placer at de palm island. they owing to enter inside, but was bisto cu algo do not good. one some after the conocido “blau”, owing to worde see is leave for of the cas y owing to ranca careda bay of eynan. past owing to return after y in one discusion pisa owing to saca one arm of candela, y dispara minimo once on his casa, y this owing to perfora his throat.

daily paper owing to come achieve know of fuentenan, cu the quarrel owing to start of nightfall end at de palm island. here the conocido “blau”, that is he juan j. quant of 34 year, naci at aruba was march cu his zwembroek color black on the island, y apparently owing to achieve one discusion cu his wife, esta chaldira i. quant-vis of 31 year of edad.

the discusion not owing to end eynan, y owing to desemboca till at they cas, esta at pavilla 51-d.

one rato first cu blau owing to return cas, can owing to see the lady together cu his child diminutive in pickup color blauw. had indicacion cu the lady owing to fada of the situation y wanted bandona the hogar. but some minuut after, the discusion owing to empeora y dado instant one arm owing to worde saca, y three tiro (shots) owing to worde listen. this owing to socede algo first cu 8:00 p.m.

the father of chaldira that was eynan, also owing to bay interveni. the if not owing to achieve disparo, but if owing to worde maltrata door of blau cu one bate of baseball.

esnan cu owing to hear tiro, owing to core notifica police. unidadnan of police owing to mobiliza cu urgencia for her adres, while cu centro of alarma owing to place two unidad of ambulance mobiliza for her area.

several police on brommer also owing to arrive! they all owing to actua rapido for so detene he blau, that is one trahador of the plant of water y electricidad.

paramediconan owing to work at once for stabiliza the patient, but this was dificil because; cu the was lose blood y is bayendo in shock. here owing to dicidi cu have to bay at once for cirugia for so close the vein. cu sumo urgencia, y bao escolta of brommernan of police, owing to open all rotonde of paradera, tanki leendert, tanki flip, y sasaki for so unidadnan of ambulance can arrive rapido. the another ambulance owing to transporta the father, that owing to stay maltrata cu the bate of baseball.

at hospital at once the lady chaldira owing to worde happen for sitting-room of operacion, where till still ciruhanonan is trahando for stop the blood cu is bashando profusamente.

on the fotonan here, saca at 2010, can see tanto “blau” because; his wife chaldira in carnaval. 

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:40 AM »

I'm waiting BillB......
urinator..I like it....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2011, 01:34:43 AM »

You should pull up the episode of luringancho prison on the National Geographic website. Search the toughest prisons in the world. I don't think there is a soul in the world that would want to live as the king of castro castro.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2011, 01:36:13 AM »

You should pull up the episode of luringancho prison on the National Geographic website. Search the toughest prisons in the world. I don't think there is a soul in the world that would want to live as the king of castro castro.

OK Bill. Give me a minute and I'll do it for you. 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2011, 01:38:27 AM »

A short clip here, but I will try to find the entire episode link if they have it up.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3144/Photos#tab-Videos/06015_00

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2011, 01:38:58 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/29392-dokter-a-saca-dos-bala-caba-di-chaldira-vis-y-e-tin-sangramento-interno.html

Papiamentu translation:

doctor owing to saca two ball end of chaldira vis y the have sangramento inner

sunday, 27 march 2011 00:17

ultimo update in the tiramento of chaldira vis casa cu juan junior quandt employee of web, conoci because; blauw, is will siguiente: for of instant cu ambulance owing to leave cu ne for hospital had dokternan sperando on his arrival. owing to work at once cu ne y owing to hib'e in sitting-room of operacion. the profesionalnan medico of servicio of emergencia y dokternan at hospital owing to work duro for as at life. in sitting-room of operacion till cu mey night owing to succeed saca assure two ball end for of curpa of chaldira vis. all cos is show cu the have more tiro in his curpa. blauw owing to tir'e for kill. so self have some contra tiempo cu is cause cierto complicacion for salud of the victima. the victima have sangramento inner owing to consecuencia of the tironan cu past owing to achieve.  ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2011, 01:39:45 AM »

A short clip here, but I will try to find the entire episode link if they have it up.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3144/Photos#tab-Videos/06015_00

100 guards for 10'000 inmates at Luringancho. The prisoners run the prison. No joke.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »

100 guards for 10'000 inmates at Luringancho. The prisoners run the prison. No joke.
Point being...still in prison...one of the worst in the world...Peruvian prison....Stephany's Dad will ensure urine will never leave alive......
until then...let the king of toast experience all the the prison system offers....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2011, 01:55:28 AM »

Point being...still in prison...one of the worst in the world...Peruvian prison....Stephany's Dad will ensure urine will never leave alive......
until then...let the king of toast experience all the the prison system offers....

Exactly my point. If the urinator is having to pay to keep himself alive at this juncture, those keeping him alive will use him till the money runs dry, or when a bigger pay day comes in and do what needs to be done. Unless the Dutch govt. is funneling him enough money it won't be long after the trial and the lights fade away.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2011, 02:01:28 AM »

Exactly my point. If the urinator is having to pay to keep himself alive at this juncture, those keeping him alive will use him till the money runs dry, or when a bigger pay day comes in and do what needs to be done. Unless the Dutch govt. is funneling him enough money it won't be long after the trial and the lights fade away.
End of urine days......I am right there with you Keepthefaith....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2011, 02:05:06 AM »

billb, Keepthefaith, texasmom, Sleuth, ladydi and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: March 27, 2011, 02:12:00 AM »

billb, Keepthefaith, texasmom, Sleuth, ladydi and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey

Goodnight Billb...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.