May 01, 2024, 08:41:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 371059 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

GOOD!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #821 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »

Oh gosh! You are so great for looking that up!! Thank you!! I do know they have ripped limbs off humans before. But I am not sure if that is to eat them? I think it's to protect themselves. I am not sure. My state would be ashamed of me. I should call my brother. He still lives down near New Orleans. LOL Won't he think it odd for me bothering him at work to ask him that question. LOL (P.S. My dad use to raise alligators. I really should know this! I guess I was just too small to remember.)

Also I am finding there were reports of alligators eating dead bodies during hurricane Katrina...ew!  From what I can find through Google, it seems as nothing is off limits to a hungry gator.  Sad

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #822 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:32 AM »

Deputies looking to ID protesters
10:06 a.m. A group of protesters who taunted George Anthony early this morning could face charges if deputies can identify them. Investigators will be reviewing video taken by news crews out at the house overnight.

"We are very interested in those videos," said spokesman Jim Solomons. "Clearly you can see a scuffle." Solomons said the protesters could face possible battery charges

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,5492153.story

What about George's charges?

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: September 18, 2008, 10:47:45 AM »

....I know you're just relaying what you've heard...but, honestly we have heard there are going to be "big developments" since day #1...and we really haven't heard anything that big....

Yes, but now we aren't just hearing that from LP, but from a spokesperson from TES!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 18, 2008, 10:49:34 AM »

Also I am finding there were reports of alligators eating dead bodies during hurricane Katrina...ew!  From what I can find through Google, it seems as nothing is off limits to a hungry gator.  Sad

Sad Not good news if indeed the body was dumped there. Sad Heartbreaking. Thanks for checking it out.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 18, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »

Is that BJ's car on the camera there?

Wonder why they aren't meeting at his office (if it is indeed his car?)

Maybe he thought he would pick her up and they could stop for a soda, it is fantasy dating for JB and KC....i know not nice.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 18, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

I wonder how surprising? Surely it wouldn't be surprising that they found Caylee's body.. I mean, that's what we've been hoping for, right?  Maybe the surprising thing would be that they found it a while ago, and LE was just waiting for all tests to come back that it was Caylee. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: September 18, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

Deputies looking to ID protesters
10:06 a.m. A group of protesters who taunted George Anthony early this morning could face charges if deputies can identify them. Investigators will be reviewing video taken by news crews out at the house overnight.

"We are very interested in those videos," said spokesman Jim Solomons. "Clearly you can see a scuffle." Solomons said the protesters could face possible battery charges

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-091808,0,5492153.story

What about George's charges?

I think the protestors should get in trouble !!!!
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: September 18, 2008, 10:51:11 AM »

....I know you're just relaying what you've heard...but, honestly we have heard there are going to be "big developments" since day #1...and we really haven't heard anything that big....

Yes, but now we aren't just hearing that from LP, but from a spokesperson from TES!

...I thought TES left?
If they found a body...wouldn't we have known??
..fingers crossed they did..

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #829 on: September 18, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »

George has a hose and Cindy has a bat.

The night started with a handful of protesters throwing rocks and debris at the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home just before 2 a.m. George and Cindy Anthony came outside, while inside, Casey Anthony called deputies.

After the Anthony's gave deputies a statement, one of the protesters walked up the Anthonys' garage door and started pounding on it. George opened the door and he and Cindy came out with a bat in hand.

When George walked down his driveway to confront the protesters one of them grabbed him by his t-shirt and tried to pull him on the sidewalk. When he broke free he grabbed his hose to fend off the chanting crowd. The protesters weren't deterred by being doused by the water. They continued to shout and yell.

Protests have become commonplace at the

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Here's the video

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

Thank you Tomm and mrskub

I am far from an Anthony supporter but ... I find the behavior of the protestors very disturbing.

IMO.

Janet

Fascinating how Casey's daughter goes missing/is kidnapped and she can't bother to call the police. 31 days goes by and she never calls them once. Yet, a couple of punks tossing some rocks at the house and she remembers how to dial 911.

You raise a sociopath and coddle her all her life, including covering up
her crimes, and sooner or later, the angry villagers are going to storm
the castle bearing torches..

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #830 on: September 18, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

Yes, I agree with you about LE. They know what they are doing. It's just the journalist in me coming out. We were taught to cover our butts and use the word "allegedly" like it was going out of style. I wasn't saying she's not guilty or won't be tried and convicted. I hope and believe that she will. I was just questioning the choice of words. I'm a writer and that's what I do, maybe too much.

Yes, I am a former editor for a newspaper (now a stay-at-home-mommy, part time writer). Media should be careful and use caution when throwing such accusations around. Regardless of what they know at the time. She has NOT been tried and convicted. Until then, she is considered innocent by law. No matter what we may know/feel in our hearts, or even what the evidence points to. Media has to tread carefully.

And...that my friends is the point of the SM forum...we are relativly free to discuss any and all aspects of this case...including speculation...and our feelings regarding the Media's handeling of the case.

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 18, 2008, 10:52:34 AM »

Is that BJ's car on the camera there?

Wonder why they aren't meeting at his office (if it is indeed his car?)

Maybe he thought he would pick her up and they could stop for a soda, it is fantasy dating for JB and KC....i know not nice.

Morning Claire

I hope they are giving them a safety briefing. Someone needs to intervene here.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #832 on: September 18, 2008, 10:54:22 AM »

IMO, the protests are a good sign. It's a sign that we are no longer willing to sit idly by and allow children to be abused, murdered and tossed out like trash. We need more protests for children's rights. We need more people who are willing to step in to protect children. As we have seen in past cases, child protective services doesn't always do it, the families don't always do it, neighbors don't always do it. People have the mindset of "mind your own business." Well, if a child is being hurt, let's make it our business. Let's do something.

Now, stepping off of my soapbox ... what happened last night with the protesters is not right. If they broke the law, they should be arrested. (Same goes for the Anthony family.) They are behaving like rednecks. Ok, so do I sometimes, but I don't throw rocks at houses.   

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 18, 2008, 10:54:44 AM »

...I thought TES left?
If they found a body...wouldn't we have known??
..fingers crossed they did..

Yes, the did leave. And if they found it, I would think we would have heard; but maybe they were told not to say? Maybe this is why they stopped searching? I am TOTALLY wishing here. But I hope it is really BIG (in a way that brings justice to this case.)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 18, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I am just getting in and caught up here. I just watched that video at of George and protesters....... WOW ! To me they looked like a bunch of teens really, and I was very upset with their behavior as well. They are not doing anything but taunting. That is not helping Caylee whatsoever. I do not think George or Cindy are innocent in all this, I do not see how anything that was happening there was productive at all.
ok..... back to reading and catching up........ oh an LOTS MORE COFFEE !!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 18, 2008, 10:55:13 AM »

Video

GOOD!

I agree, Klaaws. And if TES says it, then I believe it!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 18, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 18, 2008, 10:57:28 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I am just getting in and caught up here. I just watched that video at of George and protesters....... WOW ! To me they looked like a bunch of teens really, and I was very upset with their behavior as well. They are not doing anything but taunting. That is not helping Caylee whatsoever. I do not think George or Cindy are innocent in all this, I do not see how anything that was happening there was productive at all.
ok..... back to reading and catching up........ oh an LOTS MORE COFFEE !!!

Morning! Smile
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 18, 2008, 10:57:38 AM »

BMW left the house. Who has Stalker Cam duty this morning?

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: September 18, 2008, 10:57:54 AM »

Was anyone else bothered by the caption on NG last night? I think it was: Tot Killer Had Accomplice! OK, we can speculate all we want, and in our own minds some of us may have already made that decision. But LEGALLY Casey is not a murderer. She has not been charged or convicted of murder. I know it didn't read "Casey, the Tot Killer" but IMO it may as well have. We all know who NG is talking about. Anyone else? Not trying to defend Casey, just wondering if that was wise of the NG folks. I believe it is things like this that could HELP Casey's defense on murder charges.

Umm..yes!  I was too.  Also that caption made is seem as if it were proven or something.
Just trying to get ratings I guess.

you take a missing toddler, a few hairs and stains in a trunk that show that toddler or her mother is deceased, the smell of decomposition in the trunk, the lack of cooperation by the mother, and countless lies, you are going to have people in former LE jobs and former judicial officials who are going to draw their own conclusions even without a body.
Your'e posts are impressive this morning Rob, good job.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.