May 06, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152306 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: April 03, 2007, 01:41:17 AM »

Just posted by Wildcat at RU in response to Glenda's rant about the lying Twittys (Glenda's words, not mine):

wildcat Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:29 am

Hey, Julia, I'd like to see that proof you have that Natalee was partying in drug houses after she was reported missing. If it only took the ALE 5 minutes to find this out why couldn't they find her and tell her parents where she was? You are one of the biggest liars here. If partying in the drug houses isn't illegal then what is? I thought drugs were illegal in Aruba as in other places. But wait, I thought there were no drugs/ crime in Aruba. God forbid that there would be another girl that looked like Natalee and sent the ALE into confusion. Sounds to me like it didn't take much to confuse them! You are pathetic and you are even worse now that the sick people here have started to turn on each other.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 03, 2007, 01:42:48 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Since the Darkside is angry at Joran now, I think it's time for me to hug Nemo and get to bed.  Night all.

BTW Congrats to Florida for winning the National Championship in Basketball tonight.  Good Job!

And carpe said Joran had done something to Julia so this is where I got the idea that they are mad at Joran now.  Maybe not?

Without being able to read in their secret threads, I just can't follow it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: April 03, 2007, 01:43:07 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Get out?   ROFL

Double D IMO are boobies.. and Alunminum, house? Only thing I can think of is a trailer?   I dunno?  IMO only?
Exactly ! They were getting downright nasty yesterday w/one another. Klaas said that they moved that to the Heated exchange, and since you have to be special to get into that thread, I cant see it.

She said FAKE D's and aluminum house.   Laughing
ooops she did say fake..LMAO!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #323 on: April 03, 2007, 01:44:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Since the Darkside is angry at Joran now, I think it's time for me to hug Nemo and get to bed.  Night all.

BTW Congrats to Florida for winning the National Championship in Basketball tonight.  Good Job!

And carpe said Joran had done something to Julia so this is where I got the idea that they are mad at Joran now.  Maybe not?

Without being able to read in their secret threads, I just can't follow it.

That was only satire!

He lied to Julia, but I thought everybody KNEW THAT.

It is in his book.
Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: April 03, 2007, 01:45:17 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: April 03, 2007, 01:46:28 AM »

Klass didja

see this one yet???

------------------
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: April 03, 2007, 01:46:40 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Anna said:

She probably sent it to herself because there are back tracers free on the internet that will trace back an IP.  She would have already done that!   Rolling Eyes I think she sends herself stuff to get attention.  

Kinda like Munchausen's Syndrome by Internet Proxy
ROFLMAO!! That is the funniest thing YET!            
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 03, 2007, 01:46:52 AM »

Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 03, 2007, 01:48:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Wildcat at RU in response to Glenda's rant about the lying Twittys (Glenda's words, not mine):

Hey, Julia, I'd like to see that proof you have that Natalee was partying in drug houses after she was reported missing. If it only took the ALE 5 minutes to find this out why couldn't they find her and tell her parents where she was? You are one of the biggest liars here. If partying in the drug houses isn't illegal then what is? I thought drugs were illegal in Aruba as in other places. But wait, I thought there were no drugs/ crime in Aruba. God forbid that there would be another girl that looked like Natalee and sent the ALE into confusion. Sounds to me like it didn't take much to confuse them! You are pathetic and you are even worse now that the sick people here have started to turn on each other.
I think JR is gonna need a stiff drink soon!  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: April 03, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Razz

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2007, 01:48:54 AM »

Sounds like she's already had a few  Wink
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2007, 01:49:57 AM »

Ladies,

It has been a pleasure, I think I am out for the night.

Good night all!!!!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 03, 2007, 01:49:58 AM »

I love that little monkey!  Are you laughing at me, carpe?  Lala's and I take everything literally, you know.   Cool

They are just

Remember, I speak Icon, too, lol!!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: April 03, 2007, 01:51:08 AM »

hee heee

no I was laughing at the fact that Julia Renhoe believes

just about anything Joran says. It is comical!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: April 03, 2007, 01:52:07 AM »

Anna said:

She probably sent it to herself because there are back tracers free on the internet that will trace back an IP.  She would have already done that!   Rolling Eyes I think she sends herself stuff to get attention.  

Kinda like Munchausen's Syndrome by Internet Proxy
ROFLMAO!! That is the funniest thing YET!            

EXACTLY!!  She likes to be the victim of something, anything, everything!!

Laughing  Cool  Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 03, 2007, 01:53:26 AM »

Nite Carpe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: April 03, 2007, 01:53:31 AM »

ALE's favorite corn flakes

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 03, 2007, 01:53:44 AM »

Cool

>>>> 'NIGHT Wink

------------------
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 03, 2007, 01:54:34 AM »

Ladies,

It has been a pleasure, I think I am out for the night.

Good night all!!!!
Goodnight Carpe!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 03, 2007, 01:56:17 AM »

Sounds like she's already had a few  Wink
Yes you are right! That leather-look skin of hers probably is a combo of sun exposure and booze! Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.