May 15, 2024, 01:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333131 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #760 on: October 07, 2008, 11:10:26 PM »

Does anyone else think like this???

Nancy Grace tonight - there were some things that suddenly turned on light bulbs for me.

A.  Humor me for a minute, they find the rope and (some other items of interest) in J Blanchard park.
B.  OCSO asks Tim if he can return with his hi-tech equipment to check it out.
C.  Suddenly Baez and Casey want to go look.

I think Casey is getting REALLY nervous that Tim WILL find something in Blanchard park this week (Just like LP said tonight)
She wants to see if she can go - move the evidence?

Maybe I'm still just dreaming - but it really gave me the shivers tonight.

It gives me shivers to..Plus the whole changing of casey's story placing the nanny in blanchard park
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: October 07, 2008, 11:12:36 PM »

It's time for bed... missed my nap today, so am tired. Lot of good posts tonight... just couldn't think of much to add, but I have read the whole thread... whew! Tim and LP going back to Orlando... LP says Tim will find her... I am SO glad to hear this... I believe this baby will be found and soon! Praying every day!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 07, 2008, 11:13:15 PM »

Somebody said the other nite when they found the rope that the area was
fenced in. Could they have thrown it over the fence and the rope enabled it
to float out somewhat. I think it was on Delphiforums.com
That is not what i heard..I heard they were gonna search an area that was fenced in but couldn't get permission..The area the rope was found was in j blanchard park
Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

Today we searched an area that was suggested to us by a Brians Dreams reader.  She met with us personally this morning, and brought us to a plausable area.  The unfortunate part of the area, was that it is county property and fenced.  We can not enter the area without permission from the county. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to get that permission, so the area could not be searched.  The information has been passed on to TES.
We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area.
As of today, we are not going to be doing any organized searches while TES is in town.  Renee, Cindy, and myself are going to continue to follow leads, search areas and work the case.  We do not want to interfere with TES volunteers.  Once TES leaves, if they have not found Caylee, and this case has not been closed, we will resume our organized weekend searches.
I will post updates every time that we do go out and search.  We will be doing our searching during the week.
Thank you all for your support.  And remember we are NOT calling off the search for Caylee, just scaling back for a couple of weeks.

There is a ping on June 27 at 11:43 AM at a "Yates Road Soccer Field."

Same place?

WOW! What are the chances..Is it the same place? I'm not familar with florida but i know a few of or parks go by dif names..There are just dif manes for the newer parts but the older crowd still call it all the same name
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: October 07, 2008, 11:13:47 PM »

sleep well txlady
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: October 07, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »

Nancy Grace tonight - there were some things that suddenly turned on light bulbs for me.

A.  Humor me for a minute, they find the rope and (some other items of interest) in J Blanchard park.

I think Casey is getting REALLY nervous that Tim WILL find something in Blanchard park this week (Just like LP said tonight)

I like how you think!  There is always a bit of truth in every lie.  casey herself brought up Blanchard Park several times.  She could have been leading investigators there to find the body in hopes of blaming ZG.  Her first story was she dropped her off at the apartment, then changed it to Caylee being kidnapped from Blanchard Park.  She needed to implicate ZG with the park just in case the body WAS found there. JMO
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 07, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »

Rob.. do you know if this Steph person is in cahoots with the Daily BS?

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1062

"Wyatt Locke, the search coordinator for SOS, seems to be nesting in bed with the controversy surrounding Gale St. John. As we have found out plenty on Gale St. John, with the IRS & FBI investigating her, I’d like to point out someone else. Wyatt, who has remained silent on this particular case.

Seems the search coordinator is on probation for grand theft fraud. So, with him being on probation, I find it odd that he, too, is collecting under Gale St.John’s fraudulent charity, Purebred Adoption League, with his own PayPal account. You would think he would’ve learned his lesson, he was convicted of fraud and yet he’s collecting money under Gale’s charity. It’s still fraud he’s committing."

http://www.nostoneunturned.info/donate.html

All "Donations" are considered GIFTS and may or may not be used as a tax write off. Consult your accountant or tax professional.  Gifts will be used for search purposes, and for site maintenance fees.  Gifts are sent to Wyatt's PayPal account.
Gifts are greatly appreciated but NOT required.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: October 07, 2008, 11:16:16 PM »

Is there a fence anywhere in Blanchard park

Yes, remember they found underwear hanging on the fence.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: October 07, 2008, 11:17:19 PM »

That is not what i heard..I heard they were gonna search an area that was fenced in but couldn't get permission..The area the rope was found was in j blanchard park
Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

Today we searched an area that was suggested to us by a Brians Dreams reader.  She met with us personally this morning, and brought us to a plausable area.  The unfortunate part of the area, was that it is county property and fenced.  We can not enter the area without permission from the county. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to get that permission, so the area could not be searched.  The information has been passed on to TES.
We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area.
As of today, we are not going to be doing any organized searches while TES is in town.  Renee, Cindy, and myself are going to continue to follow leads, search areas and work the case.  We do not want to interfere with TES volunteers.  Once TES leaves, if they have not found Caylee, and this case has not been closed, we will resume our organized weekend searches.
I will post updates every time that we do go out and search.  We will be doing our searching during the week.
Thank you all for your support.  And remember we are NOT calling off the search for Caylee, just scaling back for a couple of weeks.

Same place?

WOW! What are the chances..Is it the same place? I'm not familar with florida but i know a few of or parks go by dif names..There are just dif manes for the newer parts but the older crowd still call it all the same name
I guess i should explain..We have miller park and there is two smaller parks in miller park with dif names..We also have baseball fields and a playground there with dif names although they are all located in miller park..I wonder if blanchard park is the same?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #768 on: October 07, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »

I like how you think!  There is always a bit of truth in every lie.  casey herself brought up Blanchard Park several times.  She could have been leading investigators there to find the body in hopes of blaming ZG.  Her first story was she dropped her off at the apartment, then changed it to Caylee being kidnapped from Blanchard Park.  She needed to implicate ZG with the park just in case the body WAS found there. JMO

Yes and I went on to start thinking that if her plan HAD gone the way she'd hoped it would, they wouldn't be able to prove who did what. What she wasn't planning on was the fact that they could still pull deleted information from her computer, deleted text messages from everyone's phones, and a million other things I suspect they have. I STILL think that they have the maggots from the car and have tested them. I don't know though because I go back and forth between being hopeful and discouraged. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: October 07, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »

Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

Same place?

Her car was at Amscot at that time, right?  Wonder who was driving her around, or what car she was using...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 07, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »

The underwear that someone thought they found a picture of casey wearing?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #771 on: October 07, 2008, 11:19:38 PM »

Way too tired tonight, plus Grissom is begging me to get to bed so he can! I am a slave to my dog! G'night!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 07, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »

Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

Same place?

Her car was at Amscot at that time, right?  Wonder who was driving her around, or what car she was using...
That's right tony picked her up at 11.30 i think
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #773 on: October 07, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »

I did a google of "Econ Soccer Fields J Blanchard Park" and this is what I found:

Blanchard Park - Orlando, FL 32817
Blanchard park is between Dean and Rouse roads and is a great outdoors place with soccer fields, basketball courts, a tennis court, a running/walking trail ...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 07, 2008, 11:21:37 PM »

I am trying to figure out the following :
a.) Car at Amscott at 7 am June 27th
b.) Tony picks her up at the car at noonish, she has groceries
Must have gone back to the car in the am. How ?
a. ) Ditched the car the evening B4 ?
b.) How did she get back to Tony's that night ?

Person with suitcase might be noticed.
Person with duffel bag or large backpack, not so obvious
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #775 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »

Blanchard Park is a pretty big park that is convenient to the UCF section of Orlando. There are plenty of sports facilities, and it has a great jogging course.

The Good:

Sports Practice: If you need a field to practice on, chances are good that Blanchard Park has you covered. They have tennis courts, baseball fields, and a nice track field, so if you want to round up the kids and get going, Blanchard park is a nice place to do so!

Cookout!: There are plenty of BBQ pits with pavilions and picnic tables. There's plenty of space between the pavilions as well, so it is definitely a nice place to bring the family on an afternoon picnic.

The Bad:

Crime?: Recently there have been some questionable occurrences near or in Blanchard Park. If you are aware of yourself at all times you should be okay, but it's just a word of warning.

Blanchard Park is a really convenient park to go to if you are in the UCF area. There are some very nice facilities and plenty of things to do if you are in need of some physical activity. HOWEVER: I have heard recently that there have been some serious incidents at this place after dark, so I would limit your activities here to daylight hours.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:26 PM »

I did a google of "Econ Soccer Fields J Blanchard Park" and this is what I found:

Blanchard park is between Dean and Rouse roads and is a great outdoors place with soccer fields, basketball courts, a tennis court, a running/walking trail ...
Blanchard park isn't to far from amscot is it? I think they stated walking distance
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:40 PM »

The underwear that someone thought they found a picture of casey wearing?

A lot of people thought it matched a bra she was wearing or bathing suit in a pic of her.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: October 07, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »

Doesn't she remind you of a velociraptor? I'm just sayin'
The only difference is the velociraptor doesn't have cellulite.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: October 07, 2008, 11:24:35 PM »

Econ Soccer Complex  8035 Yates Road  Orlando, FL  32807

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.