May 14, 2024, 05:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 150560 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 15, 2007, 09:37:15 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
I think what screams the loudest to me regarding "coverup" is the total LACK of forensic evidence of Natalee in places she is known to have been, such as Deepaks car. Also speaks loudly to the probability of the cars having been switched.

UNLESS the Dutch have something and just aren't saying. In a secret society, one cannot have checks and balances on their law enforcement and no one but them have any way of knowing.
I won't even MENTION the ALE as we all KNOW there are no checks and balances!

It always makes me laugh when these people talk about democracy, lol!
They don't have a clue.
Why do they think our constitution and court system was set up the way it was? Because our forefathers CAME from these secret societies and saw the damage that was done and wanted no part of it.

As we see this "wunnerfoo" legal system at work (that we dun unnerstan, btw) we can see exactly why our forefathers fled these lands for a new life, new country and new set of laws.

If this had been a foreign tourist who disappeared in the USA, of the same caliber as Natalee, Interpol would be on this like a fly on chit.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 15, 2007, 09:37:37 AM »

Silverfox - Specifically, Joran's 6/9 statement says that a white rental car followed briefly.

And - Don't get me started on this business of Joran and a car and driving. From Day One, I have thought that if Joran wasn't driving during this period, it was because he had gotten into some serious trouble earlier with driving.

Because you're right - none of the laws/rules seem to apply.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: May 15, 2007, 09:38:50 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Silverfox - Specifically, Joran's 6/9 statement says that a white rental car followed briefly.

And - Don't get me started on this business of Joran and a car and driving. From Day One, I have thought that if Joran wasn't driving during this period, it was because he had gotten into some serious trouble earlier with driving.

Because you're right - none of the laws/rules seem to apply.

Do I think he would have any hesitation about driving, as he has no hesitation about drinking, drugging and gambling in public at his age.  Nope, another red herring to tell us Joran does not drive. Twisted Evil

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: May 15, 2007, 09:45:25 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I'm told that there is no truth to the rumor about Julia Renfro being offered a position at DIARIO.  No slam against her and some think she does quiet well at Aruba Today, but the two publications are completely different animals.

Greta's producers contacted Jossy and some new ground rules were established.  She did treat him much more respectfully last night.  Personally, I do not care for her style, but it is an available platform to get the word out.

Well, this is good news at least about JR not being a candidate for Diario.

I don't think it was necessary for him to run the story about Beth and John Ramsey, however.  That's not their business.

ROBOTS,
You were up past your bedtime last night I noticed.  Just don't try being grouchy to ME today!  I saw that!

Ya know, I just checked old email and see that someone sent me the rumor about Beth and Ramsey back in January of this year.  I never touched the story, because I didn’t see it as relevant in Natalee’s case.  It would have also just been fodder for those at RU and FOB.  So, that rumor just sat in my inbox all this time.  People eat that kind of stuff up though.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: May 15, 2007, 09:55:52 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I'm told that there is no truth to the rumor about Julia Renfro being offered a position at DIARIO.  No slam against her and some think she does quiet well at Aruba Today, but the two publications are completely different animals.

Greta's producers contacted Jossy and some new ground rules were established.  She did treat him much more respectfully last night.  Personally, I do not care for her style, but it is an available platform to get the word out.

I was looking at yesterday's Bon Dia and on their website under staff, there are many names but I did not see hers.  What's going on ?  Did I miss something?  If so, can you help a girl out here?

She is Editor-in-Chief for Aruba Today and Managing Director of Island Temptations.  The former is a tourist type publication and the latter is a fashion magazine.  I think she also does some photographic work for Bon Dia.  Last night MF (whoever the hell that is) circulated the rumor that she was offered a position at DIARIO at twice her present salary.  I checked it out and it doesn’t seem to be true.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #665 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »

Thank you, Easy.  I get confused sometimes.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:10 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
I think what screams the loudest to me regarding "coverup" is the total LACK of forensic evidence of Natalee in places she is known to have been, such as Deepaks car. Also speaks loudly to the probability of the cars having been switched.

UNLESS the Dutch have something and just aren't saying. In a secret society, one cannot have checks and balances on their law enforcement and no one but them have any way of knowing.
I won't even MENTION the ALE as we all KNOW there are no checks and balances!

It always makes me laugh when these people talk about democracy, lol!
They don't have a clue.
Why do they think our constitution and court system was set up the way it was? Because our forefathers CAME from these secret societies and saw the damage that was done and wanted no part of it.

As we see this "wunnerfoo" legal system at work (that we dun unnerstan, btw) we can see exactly why our forefathers fled these lands for a new life, new country and new set of laws.

If this had been a foreign tourist who disappeared in the USA, of the same caliber as Natalee, Interpol would be on this like a fly on chit.

So true.
IF the Dutch don't do something here, wonder if Interpol will get involved?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: May 15, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Well, this is good news at least about JR not being a candidate for Diario.

I don't think it was necessary for him to run the story about Beth and John Ramsey, however.  That's not their business.

ROBOTS,
You were up past your bedtime last night I noticed.  Just don't try being grouchy to ME today!  I saw that!

couldnt sleep

my son was driving home and i cant sleep until he gets home

it was late, but he is home   Smile

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: May 15, 2007, 10:01:25 AM »

Thank you, Easy.  I get confused sometimes.

Me TOO!  There are so many twists and turns in all of this it is hard to keep it straight.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: May 15, 2007, 10:06:41 AM »

I think she also does some photographic work for Bon Dia.  Last night MF (whoever the hell that is) circulated the rumor that she was offered a position at DIARIO at twice her present salary.  I checked it out and it doesn’t seem to be true.

She must be working for minimum wage.

Doubtful Jossy would even consider hiring a lying biased reporter like that.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: May 15, 2007, 10:08:02 AM »

KLASS--You have email at the cox address when you have time.  It's no biggie.  

TIA
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: May 15, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

However, there is something bigger and badder than we are aware of funding the VDS family.  There is a lot of underground money, lots of that world bank money they are getting, money from those thugs that want the USA out of the world bank so they can continue doing business with the slime and sleeze of the world, victimizing the downtrodden while pretending to do it in the name of humanity, and raking it in to their family members and friends, not to mention padding their bank accounts.  World Bank?  Think Mafia without a gun using an ethics committee of nothing but lies and deceipt.  Think Hague connections, money sent by the USA to the UN for the war in Bosnia, etc.  The connections are broad and wide.  Yet, the blood on their hands is not seen by the average person, but it is there.

And who do the Van der Sloot's hire as their U.S. attorney? A lawyer who specializes in defending the mafia.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 15, 2007, 10:14:40 AM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "robots"
To your question whether I can state anything about the case of the missing girl, I can say the following. Joran had made up the story that there were traces of blood in my car. My car was ripped open by the police and one could see that was this was a lie.

Cool

they switched cars

Remember Nadria said, Deepak won't take his car to work cuz he don't wanta nuttin to happen to it.

The silver car ol bro picked Deepak up from work is not the same car he used to go snatch Natalee.

That is why the annoucement there is blood in the car changed to cleaning fluid and chocolate.

Look carefully at the car that appears to be Deepak's impounded.
Not the same car as the one in the Dairo or re-enactment. That's because Deepak, mister meticulous would never use that car to haul tourist girls back to HI like he's done 20 times before.

Supposedly Deepak had the only car like that on the island, yet that impounded car fits the very same description. The kids C Croes talked to attributed the silver car with the loud muffler to Joran.

That impounded car is too coincidental for my liking. Looks like a stand-in for Deepak's car. His father has automotive connections and is friends with the dirty cops.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: May 15, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »

Medley's back!   Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #674 on: May 15, 2007, 10:17:14 AM »

Must've made bond. Cool

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: May 15, 2007, 10:17:15 AM »

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: May 15, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »

you have a picture of her BACK ???????????

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   GROSS  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: May 15, 2007, 10:20:55 AM »

Must've made bond. Cool

Laughing  Laughing   Peaches...you have such a good mind.....!

Morning monkeys.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 15, 2007, 10:21:19 AM »

Must've made bond. Cool

Or sobered up.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: May 15, 2007, 10:21:51 AM »

medley getting slammmmmmmmmmeed

LOL

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.