May 15, 2024, 09:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 341716 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 14, 2008, 04:34:16 AM »

uh oh.  I didn't go back far enough to read to see what's going on in here.  I can't believe that this case is  now tearing  us apart.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #381 on: November 14, 2008, 04:45:59 AM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

This is about CAYLEE and not about either Tim Miller or Leonard Padilla. 

Klaas....I thought this forum is all about *truth*...I had some friends there this past weekend....ban me if you want....but I was told that TM was drinking and drunk at times.....sorry if this forum wants to put him in a shiny suit of armor.....but not letting poeple tell the truth is someing else.

TM does wonderful work....but he is just another human being just like the rest of us....warts, farts and all.

This has been, and still is a very emotional case...so many have invested so much in trying to help find this poor little Angel....I resent the fact that you just tell someone who was there, and has feal information, to go post somewhere else if their *truth* doesn't fit in with yours.

Sorry Folks...but I expect the big red button over this honest post from me....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #382 on: November 14, 2008, 04:51:10 AM »

Colt/Chuck - NO, there will be no more bashing of Tim Miller in the forum.  If you wish to do that I suggest you to post at Leonard's forum.  

NO - I will not have anything else negative posted about Tim Miller in this forum  I don't know Chuck/Colt from "Adam" but I do know Tim Miller. 

((EDIT - Be rude to me one more time and you will be banned - I don't care who you think you are))
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 05:17:03 AM by klaasend » Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #383 on: November 14, 2008, 05:19:43 AM »

I don't understand what's happening! 

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 14, 2008, 05:25:17 AM »

A PROFILE OF TIM MILLER AND TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

This is very informative for people that don't know alot about Tim Miller.  It also has a good bit about Red and Scared Monkeys.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 14, 2008, 05:50:24 AM »

PJ

Love your honesty and risky behavior.  Better go back a few pages cause you have now entered the danger zone!!   j/k 

Hi MaryMary,

I didn't want to go to bed before I caught up.  I still am behind by one page.  It's very near 5:00AM here in WI.  I took my time out to tag for a Yahoo group and watch my favorite Brett the Jet beat the Patriots by 3 points in OT   It was good to get away from the tensions for a bit.

Now that I'm near caught up, something Red mentioned that I'm going to take to heart.  I won't watch Murt cam again tomorrow.  I did that today and  and and...let's just say I never thought of looking at things the way Red mentioned until I saw the pictures of the bones that were recovered and never mentioned.  My problem is I just so want to know that LE is waaaaay ahead of me AND that they will succeed in their prosecution of KC.  Tomorrow I sleep in and only  check the SM index for the major updates.  I'll be able to feel less tense.

Wish me luck with my intentions.  I do tend to find myself here any time I have a free half hour.

If you aren't in bed by the time this goes out, I'll see you on the next page.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 14, 2008, 05:50:44 AM »

She didn't ask for any of this: Crying or Very sad

shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: November 14, 2008, 05:55:46 AM »

Well, I ve just finished watching the NG show and after actually watching the body language of Padilla and Miller my instinct tells me that Miller is giving a true account of what went on. Tonight we saw two very diffternt sides to these men. Miller usually reserved and at times even sheepish was pretty forceful and on national tv he called Padilla out. He tells us that Padilla said
''You dont realise the opportunity we're missing, think about it, tv cameras all around, think of how much money we can make''.....''Tim Miller holding Caylee's skull''............... Surprised
When asked to respond Padilla ingored the comment about making money. He didnt deny Miller's version of events. This sold it for me.

We know Miller is very pally with Nejaime. I now am quite sure after hearing him tonight, that he told Nejame about Padilla's insistence on searching this stretch of water and his comments about making money. This could also explain the Anthony's reaction to the find and their comments about evidence being planted. The cops call a press conference  and announce that Padilla has been questioned and will indeed be asked to take a polygraph by the FBI,no less. Its as though the cops half expected this to go down this way, as though they were tipped off that these divers were going to discover something of interest. I think Miller and Nejaime did tip OCSD about Padilla's foolish talk and I think this is bourne out by Rob d*ck's vitreolic attack on TES on their newly created websites.

Padilla was subdued , he looked embarassed, he was attacked by other guests, one called him a bozo media whore and his response was not what I'd expect.

I'm not acccusing Leonard Padilla of planting evidence, but it does look as though he orchestrated a media event by calling the press and the police for what turned out to be a few rocks.

But let's be clear Miller doesnt come across well either.  Every 5 minutes he changes his mind about wheither the search will continue or not.

Many dubious characters at play, we've just seen that Mark Harrison creature exposed and the founder of Kidfinders leaves alot to be desired.

Not to mention the thing residing in Orange County Jail.

Report this post Delete post
 Profile Send private message 
Edit post Reply with quote 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 14, 2008, 06:05:23 AM »

Marymary-Thanks for noticing!

PJ-I appreciate your sensitivity.

Colt45cal-I appreciate your respect for mod authority, your concern for this search, and your honesty.

Altruist-I enjoy your logical posts.  Although, I still can't wrap my mind around the concept that anyone would want to profit monetarily or fame-wise from their Grandchild's disappearance.   Wow!

Thank You ISpy.
I appreciate your straightforwardness.  Even more, I share and appreciate your Faith.  It seems very right that your post is one of the last I read before I sleep.  I do know who's in charge.  I did lose sight of that at times today.   I love when I see you post.  Your Avatar is one of my favorites.

Good NightISpy.  Sleep Peacefully!
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: November 14, 2008, 06:12:47 AM »

Wow!  I leave for work and I think they found sweet Caylee.  I come back and well great googly moogly.    

As I was catching up on tonight's discussion, I had NG playing on the DVR in the backround...I had a thought.  Could this be just a mind game with the Anthony's? Kind of A Good cop (TM) vs. Bad cop (LP) thing? 
Think about it:
1. Until recently the Anthony family hated TM, and TES, and now friends?! (okay friendly)
2. CA still hates LP with the venom of a rattlesnake.
3. I have never heard TM did not utter a negative word against anyone. 
4. LP had a cowering tone in his voice on natioanal t.v. as he answered TM's accusations tonight.  (bounty hunters don't cower!  no matter what!)
This might be a rouse to get the Anthony's lulled into a false sense of security with the good cop, and eventually one of them will slip and tell where Caylee is.  I'm just typing out loud here but...this might be the plan. 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 14, 2008, 06:17:07 AM »

[/quote]

Oh katntx,

I'm at a loss for words.  I answered your post without any venom.  I just gave an explanation of why you will see PJ up most all of the time.  I'm still trying to catch up from the long break I took because of tensions running so high.  I so hope you didn't think for even a moment I was being defensive to your post.  I believe I read it in exactly the way it came out of your Heart.  This is the second time I've cried today.  I sense so many tears still need to be released before I feel any real Peace.

I know this isn't a religious forum but I want you to know I am praying for you.

Bless Your Heart!
Comforting Hugs,
PJ flower

[/quote]PJ don't cry... (((((((((hugS))))))))
[/quote]

Oh THANK YOU Dottie for the Wonderful Hug.  I feel so good after that.  You are just as Precious as your avatar.

Now you go to bed and get some sleep.  I'm sure you could use some rest as well as the rest of us.

Bless Your Heart!
PJ flower

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 14, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »

Klaas....I thought this forum is all about *truth*...I had some friends there this past weekend....ban me if you want....but I was told that TM was drinking and drunk at times.....sorry if this forum wants to put him in a shiny suit of armor.....but not letting poeple tell the truth is someing else.

TM does wonderful work....but he is just another human being just like the rest of us....warts, farts and all.

This has been, and still is a very emotional case...so many have invested so much in trying to help find this poor little Angel....I resent the fact that you just tell someone who was there, and has feal information, to go post somewhere else if their *truth* doesn't fit in with yours.

Sorry Folks...but I expect the big red button over this honest post from me....

Destiny

Oh Des, I hope you're wrong about the big RED BUTTON.   I missed you so very much when you were away the last time.  Is it true that Rob IS closing up their (LP/RD) site?  I  hope not because then I won't have anywhere to see your posts.  We have all been tense and stressed.  It's so sad.

Big Hugs for you Des!
PJ flower

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: November 14, 2008, 06:51:07 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Whew, between reading the threads from yesterday and drinking strong coffee, I feel my blood pressure rising!  The mom and gramma in me wants to gather everyone and just give you all a big hug.  Casey left her mark on her friends, family, boyfriends and baby girl.  She actually WATCHED the search from jail which makes me want to spit nails.  She is leaving her mark here now in a way but we have the power to come together and be patient and wait.  Don't let Casey mess up this beautiful forum of friends.  Her actions and carelessness with Caylee are why we are all here. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 14, 2008, 07:27:30 AM »

can someone give me klaas e-mail address?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 14, 2008, 07:36:47 AM »

I don't know what made me go to Florida with hardly anytime to pack!  I know when I set my mind on something - it will drive me crazy til I check it out.  I was so excited when people were going to go to Orlando and take pics of these areas of interest - I have yet to see them.  So I felt I wanted to see them for myself.

I am not a fan of media - camera's and fame don't impress me at all.  This is my experience.

I have worked on these damn pings until I am pinged out!  I arrived in Florida Monday afternoon and went straight to Blanchard Park I got there right after Cindy and George left the park.  I seen Murts van and asked what was going on - he filled me in and I walked away - I have never posted on his site - only watched his coverage.  I'm not a fan.  I then drove around like a crazy person trying to see all the major  places KC stopped at (trying to get timing down from each place).

Tuesday morning - we went to Blanchard Park at 8:00 a.m. news vans all over the place.  Shortly before 9:00 LP and his team arrived as did Richard Grund.  There was quite a few there for the "ceremony".  LP spoke and said he had used the wrong words - it was not a Memorial service but a prayer service.  Richard Grund spoke - I have no idea what was said because I had the Bimbo with the sign behind me that kept hollering "Caylee's alive" - she loved the camera! 

After the ceremony Richard was giving interviews to several people and so was Leonard.  I met the owner of Justice for Caylee website - seemed very sweet and stated she had spent a lot of her own money on postcards and such.  Padilla was taking pics with everyone - girls were all over on that.    Rob seemed to distance himself from the crowd.  I went over and talked to him and asked about the ping areas - he stated they hadn't went and looked at them and they were basing there info on facts and forensics only.  (I didn't pull these pings out of my @ss )  I told him thanks and I was on my way to check them out for myself.  At this point I'm having to find my mom who is very picture happy... She was right in front of LP - I asked him about the pings - he didn't pay any attention then seconds later - the cowboy from Kid Finders or whoever he is showed up!

"Cowboy" was very annoying but started asking LP questions;  LP didn't notice due to getting pics taken.  Cowboy started getting louder (my poor mom told him "quit yelling in my ear)   

The 1st question - "Since you've been here - have your boots gotten dirty?"  LP didn't answer - so he asked again LP said "yeah" very softly.  Cowboy asked again - same reply.

2nd questions - "Where are all the bounty hunters you were getting?"  At this time LP stood up and tried to talk to him.  (media was just now getting wind of this and came running down).  Loudly LP says "Do you want me to kick your ass?" - crowd started cheering then LP said lets go talk - so everyone including media followed - I grabbed my mom and left pissed!!!!!

I'm sorry for the long explanation - I'm not good with words.  And I want to make sure I have my facts straight.

I will post pics in a sec.

Thank you, Jackie.

Your observations mean a lot to me. I can't wait to read more.

Thank you for all you are doing -- in the name of Caylee. You are an angel. (and thatnks to Jackie's mom, too)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #395 on: November 14, 2008, 07:48:00 AM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #396 on: November 14, 2008, 07:59:44 AM »

can someone give me klaas e-mail address?

klaasend@hotmail.com ..... I think. Let me know if it doesn't work

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #397 on: November 14, 2008, 07:59:46 AM »

Poking my head out from behind a large banana leaf hoping that we are all still present and accounted for....even those who upset me.  Peace!?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2008, 08:01:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.I am twenty pages behind..Do I really want to see what happened here last night?I hope today will be a better day.Morning Nut!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »

I am a member of Rob's forum.  I had posted that there was no need to refund my $9.95.  This morning I received a notice from Paypal that money had been refunded, the note from Rob included a direct link to donate to TES.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.