May 18, 2024, 04:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 529419 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: January 14, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4e View Post
Could she be monitoring this site herself? (In which case, clamping my mouth shut to avoid saying something to her that could get me banned!)
Perhaps however someone posted to her website the info about "Beth" and the content of the posting. Tammi replies saying thank you, I already called the FBI to have it checked into (paraphrasing)
    Of course she did.

Where is this from? Yea she called the FBI, they probably hung up on her, lol.
Websleuths, I'm sorry I forgot to add that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: January 14, 2010, 01:18:03 PM »

Check it out, word is getting out !! Go WS !

************************************************** *************************************

New lead in Baby Gabriel's Arizona disappearance?

PHOENIX - A blog entry from early January is sparking some interest in the case of a missing Arizona infant.

Eight-month-old Gabriel was last seen on December 26 in San Antonio, Texas.

Investigators say his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, drove there from her home in Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without Gabriel.

In reply to a web post on BeckyHiggins.com, blogger "Beth" wrote, "I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio."

The entry is timestamped on January 4th. There's no contact info listed for Beth.
     I don't think so Websleuths. 04Bull where are you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: January 14, 2010, 01:18:57 PM »

I am hoping and praying they will follow up on this Beth posting and find baby Gabriel.  He seems to be the most precious child... such a beautiful smile he has and he deserves to be with his father who seems to love him.  His smile haunts me and I hope he will be found alive. In a lot of ways, he reminds me of my own grandson who is so close to him him age.

If Beth's post goes "poof" from Becky's website ... that could be an indication that authorities are investigating.

I keep checking.

Later, Janet

+++++

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

Thanks Janet!  I also copied the entire  page with comments.  I have a program that will save the entire page in PDF format so I have it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: January 14, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »

I was gone for a while and this may have already been posted:

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/blogs/story/New-lead-in-Baby-Gabriels-Arizona-disappearance/kMzdZQEON0ORawoDI8UUdg.cspx

Reported by: Chris Kline
Email: ckline@abc15.com
Last Update: 10:26 am

PHOENIX - A blog entry from early January is sparking some interest in the case of a missing Arizona infant.

Investigators say his mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, drove there from her home in Tempe, stayed about a week, then took a bus to Florida without Gabriel.

In reply to a web post on BeckyHiggins.com, blogger "Beth" wrote, "I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio."

The entry is timestamped on January 4th. There's no contact info listed for Beth.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested on December 30 and returned to Arizona to face kidnapping and child abuse charges.

Her baby is still missing.

A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for the safe return of Gabriel.

Anyone with information about Gabriel can call Crime Stoppers at 210-224-STOP or online at http://www.sacrimestoppers.com.

A news conference with Tempe Police is scheduled for 1 p.m. today.

Check back for updates.

I just emailed the ABC reporter who submitted this article.

++++++++++

Mr. Kline

How is it there is no contact info listed to "Blogger" Beth.  This excited new Mom apparently ordered the Project Life Kit from Becky and ... according to her ... it would have been delivered by the time she got home to MI.  I believe the Project Life Kit may be a fancy photo album.  This would imply that in the course of the investigation the authorities should have the ability to obtain Beth's MI address through Becky and check it out.  Also ... could it be that the Kit was paid for online.  That would provide further information about Beth.

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++

Blogger Beth said...

I live in WI, but am currently in San Antonio, TX. My husband and I are adopting a handsome baby boy that was placed into our care on January 1. I've decided to make my project life about Baby Gabriel. Even though I won't be home when my project arrives I am clicking away taking his photo here in San Antonio.

January 4, 2010 1:45 PM

Becky's Blog
Monday, January 4, 2010

sharing the enthusiasm

First, a visual update of where I'm starting to notice more Project Life deliveries in a few more states today -- MONDAY.

It sounds like some of you are taking a picture when Project Life is delivered to you. Just for fun ... send me a picture of you holding your Project Life kit (doesn't matter if it's still in the box or not). I'm going to do something fun with those pictures.

Likewise ... If you want to email a brief testimonial about Project Life, drop me an email. By sending me a picture and/or testimonial, you're giving me permission to potentially use it on the website.

I'd love to hear from you. Send your photos and testimonials to

projectlife@beckyhiggins.com.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: January 14, 2010, 01:24:55 PM »

I am hoping and praying they will follow up on this Beth posting and find baby Gabriel.  He seems to be the most precious child... such a beautiful smile he has and he deserves to be with his father who seems to love him.  His smile haunts me and I hope he will be found alive. In a lot of ways, he reminds me of my own grandson who is so close to him him age.

If Beth's post goes "poof" from Becky's website ... that could be an indication that authorities are investigating.

I keep checking.

Later, Janet

+++++

Thanks Janet!  I also copied the entire  page with comments.  I have a program that will save the entire page in PDF format so I have it.

Thanks Klaas.

I am so excited.  Where is 04Bull?  She deserves to share in the excitement.  It was her catch that got the ball rolling.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: January 14, 2010, 01:26:55 PM »

Check it out, word is getting out !! Go WS !

************************************************** *************************************

I don't think so Websleuths. 04Bull where are you?

Does 04bull post at both sites?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: January 14, 2010, 01:26:58 PM »

I keep checking.

Later, Janet

+++++

Thanks Klaas.

I am so excited.  Where is 04Bull?  She deserves to share in the excitement.  It was her catch that got the ball rolling.

Janet

Not sure where O4Bull is...maybe at work or just plain busy with real life stuff.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: January 14, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »

Tracygirl - I don't know for sure if O4Bull posts at both sites.  I don't think so.  I'll see if I can figure that out.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: January 14, 2010, 01:28:16 PM »

I keep checking.

Later, Janet

+++++

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Not sure where O4Bull is...maybe at work or just plain busy with real life stuff.

Klaas ... maybe you could email her.

Just a suggestion.

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: January 14, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »

All that really matters is this was found. We know she found it and posted it here, (maybe somewhere else too?) and we all came together and did what needed to be done. If this leads to finding this baby the real thanks and credit (!) goes to o4bull only, not a website. It was an amazing find.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: January 14, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »

All that really matters is this was found. We know she found it and posted it here, (maybe somewhere else too?) and we all came together and did what needed to be done. If this leads to finding this baby the real thanks and credit (!) goes to o4bull only, not a website. It was an amazing find.

Agreed... I just hope it is the FIND we think it is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1671 on: January 14, 2010, 01:34:58 PM »

I can not get to this link from at work.  Can anyone look at this and see if it may be related?

Thanks

The Secret to Scrapbooking during the Holidays « Creating ...Dec 3, 2009 by creatingkeepsakes
As well as Cricut cartridges, Becky Higgins' new Project Life scrapbook kit, and a new lightweight folding table for my scrap work space. Comment by Lesley VW — 12/03/2009 #. New clothes…I lost 50 pounds this year! Comment by Christine H — 12/03/2009 # ...... It took 5 months to find out where she was . . . she is now in Michigan with her dad who is lying and faking who he is (how do some people get away with this) to try and get custody of her. ...
http://creatingkeepsakesblog.com/ - More results from Creating Keepsakes Blog - References
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: January 14, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/blogs/story/New-lead-in-Baby-Gabriels-Arizona-disappearance/kMzdZQEON0ORawoDI8UUdg.cspx

<snipped>

Check back for updates.

Pacific Time?

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: January 14, 2010, 01:39:57 PM »

<snipped>

Check back for updates.

Pacific Time?

Thanks

Janet

I believe Phoenix is on Mountain Standard Time right now and is one hour ahead of Pacific time.  So, right now it's 10:39am PST and it would be an hour later in Phoenix or 11:30am MST.

Edited to clarify:  If the press conference is at 1pm Phoenix time it will be 12 noon PST.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: January 14, 2010, 01:40:17 PM »

It should be 12:00 our time Janet.  Monkey with Class  another interesting find.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: January 14, 2010, 01:45:06 PM »

<snipped>

Check back for updates.

Pacific Time?

Thanks

Janet

I believe Phoenix is on Mountain Standard Time right now and is one hour ahead of Pacific time.  So, right now it's 10:39am PST and it would be an hour later in Phoenix or 11:30am MST.

Edited to clarify:  If the press conference is at 1pm Phoenix time it will be 12 noon PST.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: January 14, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »

It should be 12:00 our time Janet.  Monkey with Class  another interesting find.

Thanks no rose colored glasses

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: January 14, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »

Janet

Your welcome 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: January 14, 2010, 01:50:37 PM »

Janet

Your welcome 

I assume that will be 2 pm CST?  And where would one find it?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 14, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »

I can not get to this link from at work.  Can anyone look at this and see if it may be related?

Thanks

The Secret to Scrapbooking during the Holidays « Creating ...Dec 3, 2009 by creatingkeepsakes
As well as Cricut cartridges, Becky Higgins' new Project Life scrapbook kit, and a new lightweight folding table for my scrap work space. Comment by Lesley VW — 12/03/2009 #. New clothes…I lost 50 pounds this year! Comment by Christine H — 12/03/2009 # ...... It took 5 months to find out where she was . . . she is now in Michigan with her dad who is lying and faking who he is (how do some people get away with this) to try and get custody of her. ...
http://creatingkeepsakesblog.com/ - More results from Creating Keepsakes Blog - References

Hmmm not sure. I can't seem to find this on the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.