May 05, 2024, 07:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 412531 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: October 13, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys-have been lurking on this thread you monkeys do great work!  Just keeping the players straight  makes my head spin. Who had a reason to kill or take Haleigh- We know why KC killed Caylee-to be free.  Could it be that Misty took a page for KC book and drudged Haleigh and JR-so she could go out and they would not wake up.--Haleigh was a sick child so she could have died form any  drug that Misty gave her- So my question to all you mokneys-did they ever test junior for drugs- I just dont see any other reason for MIsty or Ron to hurt Haleigh-dont get me wrong -they should be held resonsible for whatever happened to her-she was in their care-just dont know why these type of people have children-when they care so little for them   I will go back to lurking
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: October 13, 2009, 09:53:10 AM »

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.     If he was trying to sound convincing he lost at it.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: October 13, 2009, 10:04:55 AM »

#  LisaE Says:
October 13th, 2009 at 1:09 am

Hi Art,
Great story, but it’s killing me…,why did Tim Miller reveal to a radio station…Donna Brock’s real motive for befriending Misty? Didn’t Misty meet Donna Brock through her dealings with Tim Miller?
If so, why spill the beans?

Also, why didn’t Tim Miller give Ron a polygraph as well when he gave Misty one, with the same reasoning: that he wanted to rule out their involvement before they used Texas Equusearch’s financial resources to search for Haleigh?
Ron’s 20 unanswered phone calls to Misty combined with his making a detour to a convenience store on the way home from work makes no sense to me whatsoever! As a parent, I would have gone straight home to check on my kids.

- LisaE

Lisa–excellent points…TIM TOLD ME IT WAS AN ORLANDO STATION, NOT ONE I RECOGNIZED, AND THAT HE DIDN’T REVEAL IT, BUT THEY BROKE IT–FOUND DONNA’S NAME ON A LIST OF TE VOLUNTEERS…AND TIM LATER CONFIRMED…He says once the road rage happened, it ruined the undercover operation, so no need to hide anymore, and he released me from a promise to keep sources confidential…says for now he’s only speaking on the record with me and Steph Watts, and has turned down numerous requests for network interviews in the last couple of weeks…so stay tuned to The Bald Truth for Tim’s updates. Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40205

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: October 13, 2009, 10:05:47 AM »

And just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, Player (Or whoever he really is  ) appears in the rumor thread at WS. I really thought that he was done with his nonsense, guess not 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: October 13, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »

#  Eliza Says:
October 13th, 2009 at 12:26 am

Thanks for the update Art! Based on the information about Ron, I am guessing that Misty may be too afraid to tell what she knows.

It could be that Misty went out for awhile and came home to find Haleigh missing. Misty may be afraid that Ron will use that machine gun on her for leaving the kids alone.

Why is Ron allowed to have an unlocked machine gun? I thought it was illegal for private citizens to own machine guns?
——-
E–I didn’t say machine guns, but assault rifle, likely semi automatic. that’s not illegal, and you can fire it as fast as you can pull the trigger…art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40204

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1165 on: October 13, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

Making false accusations of abuse is a crime in the state of Florida, so you best be real sure you KNOW it is a fact before you report it.  about 8 hours ago from web

Sometimes people will just believe anything. NEWS FLASH Only One walked on water, and it was not Tim Miller.  about 8 hours ago from web

Maybe that rifle was in somebody elses closest that TM hangs out at, maybe somebody who's hubby is retired military.  about 8 hours ago from web

And just as a heads up, Jr does not share the room with Ron and Misty. He has his own room.about 8 hours ago from web

hangnon2hope So LE has been in Ms Sykes home how many times? Even took Ron out of the bedroom and got his gun but did not see this assault rifle. RIGHT!  about 8 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

I take whatever hangnon2hope says, she was the one who stated that TN NEVER wanted TES to come in and search for Haleigh after the last announcement to do so, she said that TN contacted MN and he pulled in TM, but didn't want him to do the search because she believes HaLeigh is alive...............SO reminds me of Cindy anthony.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: October 13, 2009, 10:14:03 AM »

Lani Says:
October 12th, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Seems to me the most logical suspect would be the mothers sides of the family. I mean I read he had custody for three years and she wanted it bad. So bad she even just up and took the kids and he had to go back to court for her to give them back. The FBI should be checking every relative of the mother and every farm house, hen house, out house. It they have not then why not the “Other Side”. I look for motive and that is where it is.
—–
Lani–nothing going on re the sheffields…misty blowing smoke…been cleared long ago. but Crystal’s sister, Sarah, we just learned was arrested today for violating her probation on a DUI charge and will go before a judge in Jacksonville Oct. 13… art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40199

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: October 13, 2009, 10:16:50 AM »

#  Kim Says:
October 12th, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Art, Let me start of by saying that I am not trying to criticize your journalism…But I do have a qestion…In this article where it stated that Tim Miller said that Ron JR was in the room when the gun incident occured…Did this come right from Tims mouth…The reason I ask is because I had heard an interview he gave about that incident and at no time did he mention JR being in the room…If it is true that JR was there, I feel that a call to DCF is in need of being done to get JR out of what could be a very dangerous situation…Do you know first hand if anyone has called DCF regarding this incident?
———-
Kim–I hope you know by now that if I say someone said it, they said it…did you ever consider that another reporter may not have asked the question, was JR was in the room or present when he allegedly pulled the gun stunt, and I did? God is in the details, and that’s what I hope you get here. We report, you decide, wink. Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40197

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: October 13, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »

Originally Posted by player 
Kimmer!! That weapon will be in my possession this week. That is one of the things Ron and I spoke of and he is getting rid of it. He is somewhat of a hot head, however he "usually thinks thngs out prettty good first" . Once he says something he can't take it back, however after he thinks for a few seconds it's something like "that was really dumb". He wouldn't do anything like that. I pretty much know him. FYI I have always maintained that Misty holds the key. I have been seeing a side of her that I never saw before. When they lived nextdoor she was the doding little sitter, Now she seems to be caught up in the cause de celeb. I had never known her to lie, but now I see one after the other. The press and LE are calling them "inconsistencies",,    Yeah, that's right let him have the weapon, that would make sense
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: October 13, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.     If he was trying to sound convincing he lost at it.

I notice that myself in the transcipts and posted it last night.............that was the first time I'd ever heard that and my head started spinning

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: October 13, 2009, 10:22:22 AM »

Making false accusations of abuse is a crime in the state of Florida, so you best be real sure you KNOW it is a fact before you report it.  about 8 hours ago from web

Sometimes people will just believe anything. NEWS FLASH Only One walked on water, and it was not Tim Miller.  about 8 hours ago from web

Maybe that rifle was in somebody elses closest that TM hangs out at, maybe somebody who's hubby is retired military.  about 8 hours ago from web

And just as a heads up, Jr does not share the room with Ron and Misty. He has his own room.about 8 hours ago from web

hangnon2hope So LE has been in Ms Sykes home how many times? Even took Ron out of the bedroom and got his gun but did not see this assault rifle. RIGHT!  about 8 hours ago from web

I take whatever hangnon2hope says, she was the one who stated that TN NEVER wanted TES to come in and search for Haleigh after the last announcement to do so, she said that TN contacted MN and he pulled in TM, but didn't want him to do the search because she believes HaLeigh is alive...............SO reminds me of Cindy anthony.

Could be, however I believe that even TN was searching herself (not for a live HaLeigh) and asked Cobra to search in a wooded area much earlier  than when TM was bought in for his second time. Remember all the hoopla regarding TN trying to set Cobra up.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: October 13, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »

#  think Says:
October 12th, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Whether Misty or anyone is ever arrested or charged with a crime remains up in the air, but at least for a time, if she ever winds up behind bars, Misty Croslin Cummings can say she got a taste of the good life, with mini-makeovers, hair and nails, a little spoiling, and a sympathetic shoulder to cry on and confide in, thanks to Miller and TE special agent Donna Brock. \

Oh please so now Tim and Donna want the world to see them as heros. People who saved Misty.. Does child abuse ring a bell you too minipulating a child into a going against her attorny.. nice.. How could either of u live with yourself.. So much of Tims story sounds like more lies..

Think–Suggest you start thinking…Never have known Tim to say anything that wasn’t straight on…Sounds like you didn’t get it…Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40192

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1172 on: October 13, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »

Kimmer!! That weapon will be in my possession this week. That is one of the things Ron and I spoke of and he is getting rid of it. He is somewhat of a hot head, however he "usually thinks thngs out prettty good first" . Once he says something he can't take it back, however after he thinks for a few seconds it's something like "that was really dumb". He wouldn't do anything like that. I pretty much know him. FYI I have always maintained that Misty holds the key. I have been seeing a side of her that I never saw before. When they lived nextdoor she was the doding little sitter, Now she seems to be caught up in the cause de celeb. I had never known her to lie, but now I see one after the other. The press and LE are calling them "inconsistencies",,    Yeah, that's right let him have the weapon, that would make sense

Last time he was on a roll posting, he also said that Ronald, Misty, Jr and TN were going to be staying with him......right!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: October 13, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

Could be, however I believe that even TN was searching herself (not for a live HaLeigh) and asked Cobra to search in a wooded area much earlier  than when TM was bought in for his second time. Remember all the hoopla regarding TN trying to set Cobra up.

That's why I take this person tweets with a box of salt.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: October 13, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »

any blogger on any forum is just that, a blogger with their own opinion, and their own slant on things... just depends on who you want to believe....imo...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: October 13, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »

Last time he was on a roll posting, he also said that Ronald, Misty, Jr and TN were going to be staying with him......right!
Don't fret  they just may be living with him soon 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: October 13, 2009, 10:51:10 AM »

#  me Says:
October 12th, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Tim Miller really needs to get himself into a rehab asap. His “tales” are beyond ludicrous.

Why aren’t you reporting on Sarah Sheffield’s arrest and the fact she’s in Jacksonville jail? Have you seen the disgusting video she has on her website? I do hope PCSO sees it. Very very disturbing.
http://www.myspace.com/sarah32063
——–
Me–I reported her arrest a little while ago…not big news, DUI, violated probation…another sad story of a teenager with drug and alcohol and other issues. Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#comment-40190

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: October 13, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »

Do I get a welcome back ?? No thether, no handcuffs, just Bill in Satsuma.. Player to all of my friends. Got back. 10/4. Had 2 brief encounters with local media (off camera) they didn't have a wide angle lense for me. HOPEFULLY a meeting with LE this week in Palatka. Have my March hypothesis in hand. Maybe the folks here will finally realize that I am seriously trying to find Haleigh. I spoke with Ron over the weekend and he will be working with me this week. His stock in the comunity is up and he has regained respect, The buzz here is all he wants is his child back and anyone in that way had best be prepard. Been to Meemaws 2x now and they remembered me. Cobra nope!!! LUV to all Bill       Anyone else hear that Ron's stock in the community is up and he has regained respect? Because that would truly be a BOMBSHELL 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: October 13, 2009, 11:00:50 AM »

Am wracking my brain, trying to figure out just how Ron supposedly has regained respect in his community. 

Last I heard, Ron was called out on national tv (by NG) for being a liar. 

Is this how one regains respect in Satsuma?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: October 13, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »

Am wracking my brain, trying to figure out just how Ron supposedly has regained respect in his community. 

Last I heard, Ron was called out on national tv (by NG) for being a liar. 

Is this how one regains respect in Satsuma?   

In the world according to Player it is 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.