May 22, 2024, 08:29:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160589 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2007, 12:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
[It wasn't just looking at them.  The simple fact that they refuse to say what type of search dogs is what makes me think that.  If they WERE CADAVER DOGS,  the Dutch would be saying so to prove they are really looking for her.

I had thought you might have recognized them as being from a previous search and so concluded they are not because Aruba doesn't have any cadaver dogs or didn't when Natalee disappeared.

I don't think they would tell us or the media what kind of dogs they are because that would disclose that they are in fact only looking for remains.  Also some of the drug dogs actually have a price on their heads if you can believe it, from drug lords, etc.

We live in strange and perverted times!  

I don't think they would fly them that far if they weren't really good ones.

Also the fact they have their own everything and didn't depend on Aruba for so much as a drill speaks volumes to me.  Own air compressor and generator, tools, drills, etc.  Guess they were not going to be done the way the searchers at the dump were when they were told there were no bulldozers even for rent anywhere on the island.

But you may be right--we could be being punked and so emotionally I am NOT going to get too high about this.  I will when those words "guilty on all counts" are being read to Joran in a court of law.   Wink It wouldn't be the first time they have jerked us around about this!  Caution is in order to prevent pulling out of one's own hair!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
K2 have had enough BS from JORAN

put the crown on them NOW  Cool

Well, Klaas could prolly 'Shop us a photo of them wearing the Crown but that might well be detremental to their health and survival at this point.

I sort of got the impression the canary was singing in de Fadderland.  Did we hear that or is that speculation as well.

morning
i hope klass does it  Cool

i think it is speculation as of right now

i agree it could be from fadderland, and i dont care who is singing
but i really think someone has told the DUTCH something very very very specific  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Man, I do enjoy reading your posts Robots!!  Such a positive spin on things...Wink

Let's hope you're right!  Nothing would please me any more then to see that smirk wiped off of (big and little) Joran's smug little face!!  And this guy wrote a book?  What was it...one of those "choose your ending" type of novels?  Remember those?  Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »

In Joran's book, he again changes the story and says he and Nat did have sex, and they were on the beach for 3 hours. THAT blows up the timeline and throws the cell phone and computer records way off.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2007, 12:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Well, Klaas could prolly 'Shop us a photo of them wearing the Crown but that might well be detremental to their health and survival at this point.

I sort of got the impression the canary was singing in de Fadderland.  Did we hear that or is that speculation as well.

morning

but i really think someone has told the DUTCH something very very very specific  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Man, I do enjoy reading your posts Robots!!  Such a positive spin on things...Wink

Let's hope you're right!  Nothing would please me any more then to see that smirk wiped off of (big and little) Joran's smug little face!!  And this guy wrote a book?  What was it...one of those "choose your ending" type of novels?  Remember those?  Rolling Eyes

Lets hope im right
 Cool

dont owrry i am

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »

morning

Looks like three in a row drilling in that area.  Note the scarring on the tree trunks.

You can see the drill thingy in the part of the photo of the man on the far left.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »

Lets hope im right
 Cool

dont owrry i am

smooch  smooch  smooch  smooch

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2007, 12:34:28 PM »

Does anyone know who this man is?  He looks very familiar.

PERSONA NON GRATA

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2007, 12:34:45 PM »

But you may be right--we could be being punked and so emotionally I am NOT going to get too high about this.  I will when those words "guilty on all counts" are being read to Joran in a court of law.   Wink It wouldn't be the first time they have jerked us around about this!  Caution is in order to prevent pulling out of one's own hair!

That's a good point Anna!  Unfortunately, there's nothing the Aruban or Dutch authorities have done in the past that should give us ANY kind of confidence in their investigative skills.  What concerns me even more is the fact that (as I said last Friday) Paulus was allowed on the property during the search itself.  And, from what I read in his interview, they've already returned some items back to him (his computer?!?).  How can a thorough productive search be conducted (and concluded) in such a short time?

Sucks to say, but cautious optimism is best here...for ALL parties involved!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »

Back from the lab deal.  My mouth hurts.  This is ridiculous.  I don't think I'm a good candidate for a root canal so I think pulling it sounds better.  

Time for a Lortab and a Diet Coke.  Nice to see everyone.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Lets hope im right
 Cool

dont owrry i am

smooch  smooch  smooch  smooch

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Is there an advantage to K2's civil case if Joran is fingered for this right now? I have always thought if the truth came out, K2 woud be implicated as well.

If K2 are going to sue Dr. Phil, then there has to be some discovery and some files look into and someone has to tell the truth.  Someone may be K2.  Somone may be some of the other witnesses that gave deposition in the Dr. Phil case.  If you remember there are two lawsuits going on, K2 against Dr. Phil, et al; Beth, et al, versus K2.  So there will be many lawyers calling for many files of record and a lot of depositions and I would say based on what Deepak said in the car that "Freddy must tell the truth," that K2 attorneys have taken his deposition under court order.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2007, 12:35:28 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
[It wasn't just looking at them.  The simple fact that they refuse to say what type of search dogs is what makes me think that.  If they WERE CADAVER DOGS,  the Dutch would be saying so to prove they are really looking for her.

I had thought you might have recognized them as being from a previous search and so concluded they are not because Aruba doesn't have any cadaver dogs or didn't when Natalee disappeared.

I don't think they would tell us or the media what kind of dogs they are because that would disclose that they are in fact only looking for remains.  Also some of the drug dogs actually have a price on their heads if you can believe it, from drug lords, etc.

We live in strange and perverted times!  

I don't think they would fly them that far if they weren't really good ones.

Also the fact they have their own everything and didn't depend on Aruba for so much as a drill speaks volumes to me.  Own air compressor and generator, tools, drills, etc.  Guess they were not going to be done the way the searchers at the dump were when they were told there were no bulldozers even for rent anywhere on the island.

Sorry it took me so long to respond,  My Mom popped in, she has been in Florida for the winter and just came home a week or so ago,

Anyways,  You could be right,  I hadn't heard Jossy refer to them as being cadaver dogs.  I am sure they are top notch dogs, but i do specifically remember them not telling what type of dogs,  I am sure to protect them.  Especially as for what you said about the price on their heads (the drug dogs)

I will still stay cautiously optomistic.

Maine, born and raised!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2007, 12:35:34 PM »

Does anyone know who this man is?  He looks very familiar.

Looks like Bill Murray in "Caddyshack" to me.

Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Back from the lab deal.  My mouth hurts.  This is ridiculous.  I don't think I'm a good candidate for a root canal so I think pulling it sounds better.  

Time for a Lortab and a Diet Coke.  Nice to see everyone.

Breakfast of champions, Peaches!  Wink
I'm so glad you're chemo is over, hon!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2007, 12:38:23 PM »

Thanks, CBB.  Along with that Lortab, I think a nap may be in order.

Third, I think somebody,perhaps MF over there, indicated Paulus left the house for the day and returned later.  Perhaps someone remembers it better than chemo brain here. Rolling Eyes

Expect a miracle.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2007, 12:38:52 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
In Joran's book, he again changes the story and says he and Nat did have sex, and they were on the beach for 3 hours. THAT blows up the timeline and throws the cell phone and computer records way off.

Not only that, but doesn't establishing such a signifigant lie place much more doubt on anything else he says?  It's like the old joke..."How do you know Joran is lying?  His mouth moves".  Why doesn't any of these MSM shows pick up on that, and run with it?  I mean, doesn't he alos change his story (yet again) about who picked him up in the book?  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2007, 12:39:44 PM »

I do not think the K2's are ratting.  Bet the farm on that.  They will not let them take down a Dutch boy.  If they take down Joran other Dutch people are involved and it is not going to happen.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2007, 12:40:58 PM »

So you think it's another Dutchman singing?  

Like say, Marco???

Polo!

Expect a miracle.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2007, 12:41:11 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: robots
Quote from: Anna
Looks like three in a row drilling in that area.  Note the scarring on the tree trunks.

You can see the drill thingy in the part of the photo of the man on the far left.

This picture confuses me Anna, it is clearly in the front yard, you can see the mail box there.  But the area they said they were searching in by Jorans apartment is to the side of the house.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
O/T

I'm listening to Glenn Beck right now. Some of you know his radio show and some of you have prolly never heard of him.. he's got a really good show that talks about right and wrong and not liberal or conservative.

Well, he just had a lady call in from Orlando and there was a terrible traffic accident yesterday.

According to this woman, a person was hit by three different cars and not one person stopped and not one motorist that passed the person laying on the street even stopped to help.

The OLE has now found the driver of the first car and are looking for the other two.

Glenn is saying that is is pretty apparent that society has totally decayed and there needs to be an overhaul and a return to 'old school' ...

As you all know, Jennifer Kesse is missing in Orlando and not one person (that I know of, the OLE obviously knows more than I do.) has come forward to ID the POI.
Orlando is over run with illegals that have taken over the city and in a conversation I had with Detective Joel Wright about Jennifer, he said the murder rate is 4 times what it was a year ago and that they are totally swamped. They are forming a missing person squad to try and solve the overload of missing people in the area.

Also, the government is paying for housing in condo complexes for these illegals and that is against the law to begin with.

Here is Jennifer Kesse's website, please take a second to click it and take a look. TIA

http://jenniferkesse.com/

I do watch Glenn. I sometimes turn him off, depending on what and who he has on, but I do like him. He really is a smart cookie, in my opinion. I also am trying to keep up on Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead, as well. So many people missing........so many gone, with no real clue or answer. It is so damn sad!!! WE need to find a way to get info!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.