May 15, 2024, 05:01:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160446 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #960 on: April 30, 2007, 10:23:27 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
let me ask you all this... would YOU feel confidant with Greta as YOUR attorney?

If I were OJ or Joran, in other words:Guilty.............Yes, I would
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 30, 2007, 10:24:19 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "casa"
Greta defending Joran and saying he explained why he lied.

AGAIN?  Which lie is she defending this time?

She said that both Joran and the Kalpoes lied but that she talked to Joran and he explained why he lied.  Said the Kalpoes had not explained why they lied.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 30, 2007, 10:24:54 PM »

Great Show Dana  !!!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

Greta has morphed into Julia-the-HO. OMG, has the tourism arm  of Aruba decided that maybe it might be to their adavantage to throw some of that advertising $$$ to an MSM shill?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Jacqueline, San, Lala's, all transcribers..................YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!
Yes, they are! Thanks!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:46 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Greta is now trying to throw the Kalpoes under the bus.  Rolling Eyes

I can't take it, I'll need another BP pill if I keep listening to greta! Anyone but joran

I ignore her because she is the one who still hangs onto OJ's innocence since the shrunken glove did not fit.  She is after money.  Look at her religion and personal life, body of politic, etc.

OK,  that is way OT  what does Gretas religion and her personal life and politics have anything to do with this?    Do we really have to get in the dirt like this? Then turn around and sign up for the prayer chain?  Am I missing something?  

I disagree with her view point, but it is because of her view point.   She is making the assumtion she was on the beach.  There is not fisical evidence that Natalee  was on the beach at all.  I can disagree with her, and many others without attacking them.  that only shows a closed mind in heart in my mind.

I tend to agree with Tyler that a certain belief system carries with it a certain way of thinking.... I completely don't see a conflict with calling the cult known as Scientology what it is and taking part in a prayer chain is inconsistent... JMO....

we can talk more via email if you wonder why I used the word cult...

Sorry but am I missing something? I don't see any reference to religion or scientology in any quotes in the above quote stack?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: April 30, 2007, 10:26:10 PM »

I couldn't watch Greta... I just didn't have it in me.  I read here instead.  I might have thrown something at my TV.  LOL  What is with her line of thinking?  She is so convinced that lying POS is innocent... he must have really charmed her during their visit.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: April 30, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »

Greta's definition of "lies" is limited only to the security guards. That was just the beginning of the long string of lies that keeps getting longer. Turn the page Greta, and keep reading!  Rolling Eyes
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 30, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »

Don't shoot me but couldn't she be talking about Lorenzo?Doesn't he sell drugs too? Very Happy

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 30, 2007, 10:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Great Show Dana  !!!
I agree!!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: April 30, 2007, 10:26:37 PM »

She said that both Joran and the Kalpoes lied but that she talked to Joran and he explained why he lied.  Said the Kalpoes had not explained why they lied.

Grater is gunning for the Kalpoes because they called the cops on her.
I would like to suspend Grater upside down from a high tree and slap her around the head with a cricket bat until she got the message.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 30, 2007, 10:27:03 PM »

Nite
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: April 30, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

I am probably going to have to re listen to the whole show again tomorrow.. Sad
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: April 30, 2007, 10:28:14 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Don't shoot me but couldn't she be talking about Lorenzo?Doesn't he sell drugs too? Very Happy

I have been thinking that she was talking about Boeti but he isn't Dompigs step son is he?  Isn't he an ex brother-in-law?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 30, 2007, 10:28:25 PM »

Wow, I am dizzy trying to keep up with all this sudden coverage.

How did we used to do this night after night???

Shocked

So Joran "explained" his lies?  But he didn't explain why he said recently in his interview in Holland that he continues to lie, lies each day and can't stop lying.

I emailed this to Greta several hours ago and suggested she watch his interview or get a translation, etc. but I doubt she even read it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 30, 2007, 10:29:04 PM »

She's still trying to get the K2 bros on her show.  They'll come on and lie and she'll believe them too.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: April 30, 2007, 10:29:30 PM »

Greta has morphed into Julia-the-HO. OMG, has the tourism arm  of Aruba decided that maybe it might be to their adavantage to throw some of that advertising $$$ to an MSM shill?
I would not put anything past the ATA.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: April 30, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Greta is now trying to throw the Kalpoes under the bus.  Rolling Eyes

I can't take it, I'll need another BP pill if I keep listening to greta! Anyone but joran

I ignore her because she is the one who still hangs onto OJ's innocence since the shrunken glove did not fit.  She is after money.  Look at her religion and personal life, body of politic, etc.

OK,  that is way OT  what does Gretas religion and her personal life and politics have anything to do with this?    Do we really have to get in the dirt like this? Then turn around and sign up for the prayer chain?  Am I missing something?  

I disagree with her view point, but it is because of her view point.   She is making the assumtion she was on the beach.  There is not fisical evidence that Natalee  was on the beach at all.  I can disagree with her, and many others without attacking them.  that only shows a closed mind in heart in my mind.

I tend to agree with Tyler that a certain belief system carries with it a certain way of thinking.... I completely don't see a conflict with calling the cult known as Scientology what it is and taking part in a prayer chain is inconsistent... JMO....

we can talk more via email if you wonder why I used the word cult...

I am not focusing on her religion, and I certainly do not support Scientology, I am looking at all the hate and judgemental comments from people that I view as christians.   I understand the "cult" philosphy, and I don't need to be taught.   I just worry about all the hate and condensinding attitudes that hurt our cause, not help it.

I dislike many people involved in this case, and their comments including Joran, Paulus,  renfro, and Anita, but I don't come on here and ridicule their body type and hair dos.  I dislike their lies, and I get frustrated when they come on and pour their distorted views, but I dont' start attacking the person, just the ideas that are tremendously distorted.    

It is not part of my christian beliefs that you personally attack people.  does your religion say that?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 30, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »

I am beginning to believe that when they did her face lift they pulled a bit too tight around the brain!! I can't believe she has been snowballed by the goon child & his pack of lies.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: April 30, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I couldn't watch Greta... I just didn't have it in me.  I read here instead.  

Thats what I do too.  
She's in my top ten of people who make me sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.