May 15, 2024, 01:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #12 10/04 - 12/16/2008  (Read 152473 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #780 on: November 25, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »

Numbersgirl--Stuck in Cuyahoga Falls/Akron area.  Your name struck me too and I've seen you in the Caylee forum.  Accountant by any chance?  I'm not liking all this snow, weeks and weeks before Christmas.  Winter will last way too long!
Hey LovinLife...my Gram lives in Cuyahoga Falls!  : ) 
She will be joining us for a month here soon to get her out of that snow. 
That is ironic...can I come too?
Sure!  She always comes down for the month of December and stays.  We are trying to talk her into making a permanent move as the cold is not good for her.  She is real old, like 83.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: November 25, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

HI NM AND BRANDI!!!
Thank you so much for the info, we are so excited & can't wait to pick him up!! It is about a 1hr.& 15min. drive oneway & we have a puppy carrier ready for him. Our girls are going to be thrilled!!! You know we can't wait for Christmas to present him so he will be an early gift. Our entire family will be together for Thanksgiving(17 of us) so everyone will get to see him. I may be asking some more questions when we get him home if that's okay! I'll post here & Thanks again you two, HAPPY THANkSGIVING!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: November 25, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »

Monken,
Have a safe trip and a wonderful Tgiving. Wait until you see him sleep.  They just crash in the middle of playing, eating, etc, then they sleep so soundly.  Give him a kiss from me, one of his many Monkey Aunts! I'll be checking back.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: November 26, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »

Just want to wish all the Monkeys a Happy Thanksgiving.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 26, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »

Monken,
I just read that you arrived home with your 4 month old Golden!

A few quick things
They pee within 5 minutes after they get up from sleep. Poo within 30 minutes of eating.
Keep his crate in your bed room tonight. He was used to sleeping with his siblings.
Make sure he gets all his puppy vacinations and shots before bringing him to parks or places where many dogs frequent. 
Give him lots of exercising it helps to get rid of that extra energy that gets them into trouble.
Buy Nature's Miracle for any potty training accidents. It is amazing. Gets rid of smell and stains from rugs, fabric.  I even use it for mud or food stains (from people).  Pour it on the spot and leave it.
Oh, absolutly do not feed dogs chocolate, onions, or grapes they can be deadly.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: November 26, 2008, 11:26:03 PM »

Just want to wish all the Monkeys a Happy Thanksgiving.

Me, too, Yapperz1.....that's why I came in here, before I get wrapped up in tomorrow....

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: November 27, 2008, 07:20:21 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Monkeys around the world.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
crazybabyborg
« Reply #787 on: November 27, 2008, 11:09:26 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #788 on: November 28, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »

Joesamas Mama I read in the forum a few days ago where you posted about putting your daughter up for adoption.  It was during a heated time in the cage and I wanted to comment, but later you were gone, and lately I have not been on and you have been sick, so now I am commenting! 

Being a child that was adopted at birth I must say to you that what you have done for your daughter is the very best gift you will ever give her.  You gave her a chance.  While I am greatfull that my birth mother gave me a chance, I am saddend that after meeting her she was not a person that I would want to be arround as a child, adult, or even animal.  My birthfather is quite amazing though.  You made a difficult decision, but you made the very best one a person could make and the hardest one a mother could ever make.  Thank you for being one of the few who recognizes their situation and chose to help their offspring flurish elsewhere. 

::HUGS::

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #789 on: November 28, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »

Joesamas Mama I read in the forum a few days ago where you posted about putting your daughter up for adoption.  It was during a heated time in the cage and I wanted to comment, but later you were gone, and lately I have not been on and you have been sick, so now I am commenting! 

Being a child that was adopted at birth I must say to you that what you have done for your daughter is the very best gift you will ever give her.  You gave her a chance.  While I am greatfull that my birth mother gave me a chance, I am saddend that after meeting her she was not a person that I would want to be arround as a child, adult, or even animal.  My birthfather is quite amazing though.  You made a difficult decision, but you made the very best one a person could make and the hardest one a mother could ever make.  Thank you for being one of the few who recognizes their situation and chose to help their offspring flurish elsewhere. 

::HUGS::
Thanks Dolce, it was a hard decision, but I really wanted my child to be with the best. At that time in my life I knew that I nor my crazy family would have be the best for her. I'm sorry your birthmom isn't what you would want to be around. It sounds like you have a wonderful family and you turned out beautifully!! Thanks again for the kind words.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 29, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »

For Flossy   

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #791 on: November 29, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 29, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »

For Flossy   

hehehe .. good work, Klaas .... I am glad you mentioned this just now. I was just looking for flossy's original avatar to add the bells and hat, myself!!!

Saved me a lot of time.  LOL

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 29, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »

Brandi...I left my new avi you made (monkey with calculator) at work...I'll be changing clothes on Monday.  I didn't want you to think I didn't like it!  Thanks again.

Numbers
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: November 29, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »

For Flossy   

hehehe .. good work, Klaas .... I am glad you mentioned this just now. I was just looking for flossy's original avatar to add the bells and hat, myself!!!

Saved me a lot of time.  LOL

I started working on it like 2 1/2 hours ago.  Then my husband said, let's go over to dads and put up their xmas lights.  So I was in the middle and finished when I got back.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 29, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »

Klaas,

Please I need your help. I have been trying to change to my Christmas avatar and I guess I am to stupid to own a computer. I get the avatar to show up in my profile but then it is gone when I try to leave that page. I have tried  enter-, ctrl s. I am doing something wrong can you please help me.
This is the same Christmas avatar I have had before. Thanks Sam

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/CS.gif

Just a swinging with the tribe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #796 on: November 29, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »

Joesamasmama...I'm sorry about your pup. My dog has irritable bowel, has to be on prescription food, and has a pill she has to take when she gets a bout of it. Any kind of noise and commotion can get her upset. I just thought I would mention this in case it might help, I know you where saying he couldn't keep food down. Of course I'll say a prayer for him, I know how upsetting it is when they get sick, believe me I've been very upset on many occasions with Zoe.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: November 29, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »

Joesamasmama...I'm sorry about your pup. My dog has irritable bowel, has to be on prescription food, and has a pill she has to take when she gets a bout of it. Any kind of noise and commotion can get her upset. I just thought I would mention this in case it might help, I know you where saying he couldn't keep food down. Of course I'll say a prayer for him, I know how upsetting it is when they get sick, believe me I've been very upset on many occasions with Zoe.

Your puppy will be in my prayers, too...It's just awful when our four-legged babies get sick. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #798 on: November 29, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »

Thanks No Rose, he had this problem about 2 1/2 years ago when he was overweight. Got that under control, he lost weight and everything was fine, UNTIL he got into the trash. I took him to the vet this morning and they gave him more meds. I just don't like it when he is mopey. I think it may be the medicine. I'm sorry about your dog, what kind of medicine do they give her. I know there is a dog I babysat for that had to take pepcid every day. I'm glad your Zoe is doing good. Thanks for your prayers.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 29, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »

Klaas,

Please I need your help. I have been trying to change to my Christmas avatar and I guess I am to stupid to own a computer. I get the avatar to show up in my profile but then it is gone when I try to leave that page. I have tried  enter-, ctrl s. I am doing something wrong can you please help me.
This is the same Christmas avatar I have had before. Thanks Sam

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/CS.gif

Fixed it for you, have no idea why it wasn't working for you 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.