May 13, 2024, 05:29:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329767 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: September 14, 2008, 10:05:06 AM »

Watch the video out to the right...

Cindy picks the fight by sticking her body in the door of the vehicle.

The protestor gets in her face and backs her out of the vehicle...

Then they scream and yell at eachother

... and a kid with the protestor accidentally gets an arm stuck in the car door.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

holy shit 

masha danki Carpo!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: September 14, 2008, 10:05:38 AM »

Does anyone think JB will try and pin this on George??

If they have evidence linking george to cleaning up tha car and some of us  think he hide that body, and well if there is incest..Then is it possible he will try to spin this and put the blame on George?
Morning Misitx5 - Who knows what innuendos the defence will apply to place doubt in the jury's minds.
More important to me is - if there is any culpability on George's part - LE will bring the charges - despite the main focus - Casey.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: September 14, 2008, 10:06:11 AM »

I just read on another blog that NG will begin covering the OJ trial on Monday and not Caylee any more? Is this true? Has anyone else heard or read this. OMG! I hope this doesn't happen. I'm in NY and this is about the only coverage we get here on this.

no idea whether that's true or not... but I don't think she was doing much justice to the case anyway. Her combative style and cutting everyone off in mid sentence was not helping in my opinion...

someone pointed out that she has changed since the Melinda Duckett case / incident... and they might be right. Maybe she is better served hitting OJ.

I know of one person that says he's not going back on her show no matter what.

I'm not crazy about her style either, Rob. The bottom line is, we need the media to keep this out there. Something is better than nothing. Greta is not covering this. Here in NY, you don't even hear about this case on TV anymore. I hate to lose the 1 media venue that we did have for so long.

misses, if that's true, which I kind of doubt... the MSM will keep it out there because it is a huge case... and it gets ratings. If Girdle senses an opening - she'll take it. Gertie is all about ratings.

This is not going away anytime soon, much the the chagrin of the An-toe-nee clan.

Rob, I'm telling you, it's a dead story here. All we get are blips here and there.

I am also in the NE and there is absolutely NO news on this story anymore
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #883 on: September 14, 2008, 10:07:08 AM »

There will be more people getting hurt... count on it.

Especially if the two dip wads go ahead with that laughable

vigil they do every Sunday night.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: September 14, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »

... and a kid with the protestor accidentally gets an arm stuck in the car door.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

Thanks Carpe. I swear that video wasn't there when I looked at the article. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »

holy shit 

masha danki Carpo!

Can you believe no one can control her and just tell her to go back into the house?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »

Where do you live Mrskrub?????

New York. Drive by capital.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:53 AM »

Oh, I see you live in NY - cool!  You are not far from Crossbow and Rob - good company!!!!   Mashi Danka Rob - is that Japensese?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: September 14, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »

Cindy Anthony Clashes With Protesters
Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:35:36 AM

ORLANDO -- Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got into a shouting and swearing match Saturday night with protesters who called her daughter, Casey, a baby killer.

The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

The protesters appeared to come onto the Anthonys' property, screaming and cursing, while Cindy was trying to post "No Trespassing" signs that had been torn down earlier.

Cindy's husband, George Anthony, called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report the incident.

Good Morning .. and Good Morning MrsKub..listening to the same here on:
www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html#

Good Morning Fladeedah. I heard there is video too but I haven't found it yet. Some of the posters on MyFox were talking about it. Said it was on the news and Cindy actually started it.  Where the hell were the bodyguards?

The site I just posted has a few interesting videos.  The HOA will serve John and Jane Doe..  There was  Monster Protest..? The body guards..not sure.....I can tell you there are many HUGE mosquitos up there..maybe they got bit in the hiney.  My guess is...if C has a bodyguard..if G has a bodyguard..there should have not been any incident with C out there..at all. 

On another note...TES Team in Tx is safe ... material things not so much. 
Have the number I need... I will be calling there again shortly.
They among thousands of others..need prayer..and of course help.

I'll be scanning this morning..I hope you have my cell number...MrsKub..
I also need JJ's number today.
got a list here..not trying to mediate..just concerns..JJ will understand.

If I need to ... of if U need to relay a message..I may..chance...may be able to connect today.. phone lines are in trouble in Tx.
Will also be looking forward to your phone call when u get my number..if you choose to call.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: September 14, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »

holy shit 

masha danki Carpo!

Can you believe no one can control her and just tell her to go back into the house?

OMG  Cindy is SCARYYYYYY
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: September 14, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »

I just read on another blog that NG will begin covering the OJ trial on Monday and not Caylee any more? Is this true? Has anyone else heard or read this. OMG! I hope this doesn't happen. I'm in NY and this is about the only coverage we get here on this.

no idea whether that's true or not... but I don't think she was doing much justice to the case anyway. Her combative style and cutting everyone off in mid sentence was not helping in my opinion...

someone pointed out that she has changed since the Melinda Duckett case / incident... and they might be right. Maybe she is better served hitting OJ.

I'm not crazy about her style either, Rob. The bottom line is, we need the media to keep this out there. Something is better than nothing. Greta is not covering this. Here in NY, you don't even hear about this case on TV anymore. I hate to lose the 1 media venue that we did have for so long.

misses, if that's true, which I kind of doubt... the MSM will keep it out there because it is a huge case... and it gets ratings. If Girdle senses an opening - she'll take it. Gertie is all about ratings.

This is not going away anytime soon, much the the chagrin of the An-toe-nee clan.

Rob, I'm telling you, it's a dead story here. All we get are blips here and there.

misses, I would put it like this;

right now it's a waiting game and there is not much new. The cable shows can not keep covering the same stuff night after night. While everyone is waiting there are what I would label the "dynamics" which is what is taking place right now.

Three things need to happen -

1. find Caylee's body.

2. get the real hardcore charges laid down.

3. have the trial.

as those things occur, there will be more coverage.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 14, 2008, 10:10:24 AM »

Morning everyone. 
Morning
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: September 14, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »

Oh, I see you live in NY - cool!  You are not far from Crossbow and Rob - good company!!!!   Mashi Danka Rob - is that Japensese?????

papiamento

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: September 14, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »

Thanks Carpe. I swear that video wasn't there when I looked at the article. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I am just glad I found something, Mrs. Kub... you are so dang thorough

you normally find everything. 

------------------
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 14, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »

I'm in the NYC area and I'm not hearing anything either, since TES left Orlando.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 14, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »

Cindy Anthony Clashes With Protesters
Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:35:36 AM

ORLANDO -- Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got into a shouting and swearing match Saturday night with protesters who called her daughter, Casey, a baby killer.

The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

The protesters appeared to come onto the Anthonys' property, screaming and cursing, while Cindy was trying to post "No Trespassing" signs that had been torn down earlier.

Cindy's husband, George Anthony, called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report the incident.

Good Morning .. and Good Morning MrsKub..listening to the same here on:
www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html#

Good Morning Fladeedah. I heard there is video too but I haven't found it yet. Some of the posters on MyFox were talking about it. Said it was on the news and Cindy actually started it.  Where the hell were the bodyguards?

The site I just posted has a few interesting videos.  The HOA will serve John and Jane Doe..  There was  Monster Protest..? The body guards..not sure.....I can tell you there are many HUGE mosquitos up there..maybe they got bit in the hiney.  My guess is...if C has a bodyguard..if G has a bodyguard..there should have not been any incident with C out there..at all. 

On another note...TES Team in Tx is safe ... material things not so much. 
Have the number I need... I will be calling there again shortly.
They among thousands of others..need prayer..and of course help.

I'll be scanning this morning..I hope you have my cell number...MrsKub..
I also need JJ's number today.
got a list here..not trying to mediate..just concerns..JJ will understand.

If I need to ... of if U need to relay a message..I may..chance...may be able to connect today.. phone lines are in trouble in Tx.
Will also be looking forward to your phone call when u get my number..if you choose to call.

I think Marlee has the list of phone numbers.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: September 14, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »

Count Dracula has his work cut out for him doing damage control for the Addams Family.... or have they already kicked him to the curb?
He needs his own damage control mouthpiece

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: September 14, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »

misses, I would put it like this;

right now it's a waiting game and there is not much new. The cable shows can not keep covering the same stuff night after night. While everyone is waiting there are what I would label the "dynamics" which is what is taking place right now.

Three things need to happen -

1. find Caylee's body.

2. get the real hardcore charges laid down.

3. have the trial.

as those things occur, there will be more coverage.

Exactly..

# 1 being the priority

# 2 being the definate

# 3 making that secure

(the media promised to not let this go...I heard that with my own ears...eye to eye.)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 14, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »

I'm in Indiana & very little on tv regarding this case anymore.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: September 14, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

holy shit 

masha danki Carpo!

I wouldn't mind seeing someone put her, George, and the rather "fluffy" Lee all in their places.

That is a family of out of control maniacs.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.