May 04, 2024, 05:00:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 277196 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: September 29, 2009, 07:01:07 PM »

Well, with my very rudimentary ping reading skills, it looks to me like the Casselberry Wal-Mart is outside of the ping area for KC that day.  Hopefully KCJackie will come and give us an experts opinion.

I'll leave a message in Musings for her....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: September 29, 2009, 07:03:21 PM »

Casey Anthony: Maitland man says Casey Anthony was ignoring Caylee shortly before child disappeared
posted by halboedeker on Sep 29, 2009 5:22:44 PM
<snipped>
An FBI analyst described the photograph of the stain, and WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing called it "a haunting reminder that investigators believe Caylee's body may have been kept there for days."

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer asked: "Why is a child's body going to be in the trunk of that car, dead or alive? It's significant that the child's body was in the trunk of that car."

But Kealing added that an FBI photographic supervisor said "it is too speculative" to draw conclusions about what the stain might be and that the photographic department does "not report conclusions about what may or may not have left any marks or impressions."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-maitland-man-says-casey-was-ignoring-caylee.html

I have no doubt in my mind that Skanky was ignoring Caylee before she died 
but I am having some severe doubts that she was seen at Walmart showing off her short legs and cleavage in Casstleberry on June 16. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: September 29, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

As if Cindy couldn't disgust me any further, I just realized something while reading the docs today.  Not only does she independently pull of some crazy chit (washing the pants, giving the wrong hairbrush, sending DC out into the woods) - she announces that she does crazy chit.  IMO, she enjoys telling others that she messed with them.  No excuses for CA - but her twisted thinking has a basis.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: September 29, 2009, 07:04:41 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!
I really think she has come unglued...
  George should use some of that duct tape and wrap it around Sin Sin head to plug up the holes

Georgie doesn't have the ballz to do it, and besides, he's on the gravy train right now. LIfe is good. JMO 
  yea your right -
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: September 29, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »

Casselberry is 20 miles from Hopespring Drive if that is any help with the pings.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: September 29, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »

As if Cindy couldn't disgust me any further, I just realized something while reading the docs today.  Not only does she independently pull of some crazy chit (washing the pants, giving the wrong hairbrush, sending DC out into the woods) - she announces that she does crazy chit.  IMO, she enjoys telling others that she messed with them.  No excuses for CA - but her twisted thinking has a basis.

Saying that she is smarter and will win sent me over the edge......

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 29, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

O/T Fanny,they are talking about Mitrice Richardson on JVM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: September 29, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »

Casey Anthony: Maitland man says Casey Anthony was ignoring Caylee shortly before child disappeared
posted by halboedeker on Sep 29, 2009 5:22:44 PM
<snipped>
An FBI analyst described the photograph of the stain, and WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing called it "a haunting reminder that investigators believe Caylee's body may have been kept there for days."

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer asked: "Why is a child's body going to be in the trunk of that car, dead or alive? It's significant that the child's body was in the trunk of that car."

But Kealing added that an FBI photographic supervisor said "it is too speculative" to draw conclusions about what the stain might be and that the photographic department does "not report conclusions about what may or may not have left any marks or impressions."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-maitland-man-says-casey-was-ignoring-caylee.html

I have no doubt in my mind that Skanky was ignoring Caylee before she died 
but I am having some severe doubts that she was seen at Walmart showing off her short legs and cleavage in Casstleberry on June 16. JMO

Sure would be nice to have video to back that up if true. But since he waited a year to report it, doubt there would be footage that old.  JMO  Wonder if this guy is related to BOZO Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1808 on: September 29, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »

I am thinking maybe the imprint of Caylee's little body could be from Casey spraying chemicals over the bag. Do you know what I mean? The bag would protect the carpet under it and the spray could make the outline.

Just makes me sick to my stomach that Caylee was in that trunk while she was banging her brains out all night.'

And i am still holding out hope that just one of Caseys fingerprints are on that tape. It has not been ruled out yet.
Also, kudos to the guy who threatened to drag George up and down the interstate til he had no skin left.
JMO, Bug spray, not OFF for mosquitoes, but RAID for flying insects.

Caylee was bagged when she was found, so if no DNA was found but an imprint was, it could be from bug spray of some kind. It leaves a greasy residue on whatever you spray, so that could be the kind of chemical you are talking about Darla. Like I said, JMO. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: September 29, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »

IMO she thinks she is above the law. And with good reason, so far she has not been held responsible for any of her actions, even those that seem to be unlawful.  I just have to have faith that she will, at some time, be held legally responsible. kc was charged with providing false information to a law enforcement officer in her GJ indictment. Goodness knows sin-sin and georgieboy have done the same and more 

Rest in Peace Caylee

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: September 29, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »

Someone I love dearly posted this. Does this remind anyone of the evil we are seeing today?
  fanny may -the evil we are seeing today-makes you little pic adorable  
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: September 29, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »

OK Fanny....stay away from the dang edge

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: September 29, 2009, 07:23:47 PM »

I hope Conman doesn't release and videos or audios of Spindy tomorrow. I would rather step in dog poo with both feet than to have to listen to her.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: September 29, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »

As if Cindy couldn't disgust me any further, I just realized something while reading the docs today.  Not only does she independently pull of some crazy chit (washing the pants, giving the wrong hairbrush, sending DC out into t ::MonkeyJnBox::he woods) - she announces that she does crazy chit.  IMO, she enjoys telling others that she messed with them.  No excuses for CA - but her twisted thinking has a basis.

OK Fanny....stay away from the dang edge

God knows I am trying to keep it in the middle! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1814 on: September 29, 2009, 07:24:53 PM »

I hope Conman doesn't release and videos or audios of Spindy tomorrow. I would rather step in dog poo with both feet than to have to listen to her.   
Me too, barefoot. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: September 29, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT September 29, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

The documents released on Tuesday included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.

"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: September 29, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »

I am thinking maybe the imprint of Caylee's little body could be from Casey spraying chemicals over the bag. Do you know what I mean? The bag would protect the carpet under it and the spray could make the outline.

Just makes me sick to my stomach that Caylee was in that trunk while she was banging her brains out all night.'

And i am still holding out hope that just one of Caseys fingerprints are on that tape. It has not been ruled out yet.
Also, kudos to the guy who threatened to drag George up and down the interstate til he had no skin left.
JMO, Bug spray, not OFF for mosquitoes, but RAID for flying insects.

Caylee was bagged when she was found, so if no DNA was found but an imprint was, it could be from bug spray of some kind. It leaves a greasy residue on whatever you spray, so that could be the kind of chemical you are talking about Darla. Like I said, JMO. JSM

You are right JSM. It would probably be enough to see with a naked eye at the right angle, but really hard to photograph. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: September 29, 2009, 07:29:53 PM »

O/T Fanny,they are talking about Mitrice Richardson on JVM

I answered in JSM's thread. Thanks! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: September 29, 2009, 07:31:50 PM »

Shep Smith on Fox report is talking about the discovery

Love that guy!

Im back feeling a bit better - Holly Bristow of their affiliate is on with him

Gee wonder how Jessica D is feeling today about the Anthonys & her buddy Baez, not feeling the love for sure   oppsie

I agree with many today, so many innocent people have their personal information out to the world & there are those also being targeted by the Anthonys/Casey's defense in a mindblowing unconscionable attempt to deflect guilt from Casey - it is sickening!   OK I have to read back about 10 pages

In short, it is very clear that all the actions taken by the Anthony family et al is actually help convict Casey & perjure themselves at the very least.  Cindy, so you had a pic and addy for "Zanny" ey?   Then why are still looking for her & why would you have to show pictures to Casey asking if that was her...you dipwad!

OK, quick thought I havent totally ran it thru my brain that was suffering pain earlier BUT could that stain of what is believed to be Caylee's lifeless body a result of cleaning solution to get rid of the stain & it left an imprint or something to that affect  hmmm    O man if that is reality vs a CSI episode foiled again Cindy!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: September 29, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »

IMO from the tone of the article I just posted it sounds like he is spanking the State and in his, and the defenses, opinion it is something the State didn't want to release.  So IMO he (they) hope to cast doubt(3) on something the State did or didn't do.

In a case like this....high profile with so many people working on it, there are bound to be some mistakes/errors... So far I haven't seen anything that casts a doubt in my mind that kc killed Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.