May 13, 2024, 12:47:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 175752 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: September 29, 2010, 04:21:48 AM »

During the course of the school day, after Ms Porter marked Kyron absent for the day, I'm sure she had to notice Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk.  Unless she was blind- have we any indication she was visually impaired?  No, didn't think so. 

So, seeing Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk, and getting the email from his stepmother about his project, this didn't make the teacher wonder where this child was? 

The teacher was alerted to Kyron being missing by Tanner, he wasnt there at attendance, wasn't there at lunch.  Kyron's coat and backpack still sat on his desk.  The email from his stepmother- another time Kyron was mentioned to this woman.  And, it being a Friday and he didn't come back for his coat or backpack.  Wouldn't she figure he needed his coat for the weekend?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 29, 2010, 04:24:55 AM »

It's like the entire day was out-of-joint!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 29, 2010, 04:27:09 AM »

Kyron went to school, science fair, talent show.  (Allegedly Kaine said they were going to play Wii and possibly go get ice cream after school)  Terri was going to pick up science project (so Kyron could show Desiree), emailed the teacher about it.........Wait a minute! 

When Terri emailed the teacher, WHY DIDN'T THE TEACHER ASK HOW KYRON'S DR APPT WENT?  IF SHE REALLY BELIEVED KYRON WENT TO THE DR THAT MORNING???

Terri emailed the teacher during the time the teacher would be busy with the talent show and not checking her emails. Coincidence?

I don't think they were planning to drive to meet Desiree until after normal office hours and perhaps heavy drive time. Desiree had a job that did not give her the flexible at-home hours like Kaine's. By leaving at about the same time, they would arrive at the mid-point about the same time.

Even more reason to question the emails. 

Apparently Ms Porter answered the email as Terri didn't go back to the school to pick up the project.  Therefore, someone else was watching the class while Ms Porter was back in her room on the computer.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: September 29, 2010, 04:36:00 AM »

The talent show was from 1pm-2:45pm.

Dismissal? 3pm?

When did Ms Porter reply to the email?  Between 1-2:45pm or between 2:45 and 3:00pm? Certainly between 2:45 and 3:00pm it would have been too late and Terri would have been at the school to pick up the project, since she got the email, and Kaine said when he got home from work Terri was on the computer, so it's safe to assume thats when the emails took place, during the Talent Show.

Between 2:45 and 3:00, parents would have been outside at that time for car riders and bus students would have been loading up on the buses.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: September 29, 2010, 04:38:37 AM »

Kyron went to school, science fair, talent show.  (Allegedly Kaine said they were going to play Wii and possibly go get ice cream after school)  Terri was going to pick up science project (so Kyron could show Desiree), emailed the teacher about it.........Wait a minute! 

When Terri emailed the teacher, WHY DIDN'T THE TEACHER ASK HOW KYRON'S DR APPT WENT?  IF SHE REALLY BELIEVED KYRON WENT TO THE DR THAT MORNING???

Terri emailed the teacher during the time the teacher would be busy with the talent show and not checking her emails. Coincidence?

I don't think they were planning to drive to meet Desiree until after normal office hours and perhaps heavy drive time. Desiree had a job that did not give her the flexible at-home hours like Kaine's. By leaving at about the same time, they would arrive at the mid-point about the same time.

Apparently Ms Porter answered the email as Terri didn't go back to the school to pick up the project.  Therefore, someone else was watching the class while Ms Porter was back in her room on the computer.

What makes you say Ms. Porter answered the email? I wasn't aware of that. I don't know that she had assistance in the classroom that afternoon. When would she even have time to check her emails between the end of the talent show and the end of school. If she did see the email, she may have ignored it because she knew Terri was aware of when the project would be available for pickup and was just being a pest.

I'm adding the "pest" part because Terri would complain to Desiree about Ms. Porter and comment that she (Terri) would be a better teacher. With that attitude, she probably would constantly nitpick with Ms. Porter. Since Terri was not one of the parents assisting with the Science Fair, I have wondered if her assistance was declined.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 29, 2010, 05:35:10 AM »

What makes you say Ms. Porter answered the email? I wasn't aware of that. I don't know that she had assistance in the classroom that afternoon. When would she even have time to check her emails between the end of the talent show and the end of school. If she did see the email, she may have ignored it because she knew Terri was aware of when the project would be available for pickup and was just being a pest.

I'm adding the "pest" part because Terri would complain to Desiree about Ms. Porter and comment that she (Terri) would be a better teacher. With that attitude, she probably would constantly nitpick with Ms. Porter. Since Terri was not one of the parents assisting with the Science Fair, I have wondered if her assistance was declined.

If Ms Porter DID NOT email Terri back, Terri would have went to the school to pick up the project as Kyron wanted to show it to Desiree.

All the teacher needed to do was ask another teacher to watch the students while she went to the classroom for a few minutes at which time the students were involved in watching the talent show and Ms Porter could answer her emails. 

I wouldn't think Porter would have had time AFTER the talent show because the students would have been hyped up after coming back to class and were jazzed up because it was a Friday and they were going home.  Besides, it would have been too close to dismissal to notify a parent the projects weren't ready to go home at that point.  And if Terri were going to get the project, why not get Kyron AND the project at the same time?  At 2:45pm, the bus rider students would have started to get ready to load on the buses.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: September 29, 2010, 06:24:31 AM »

Another thing worth mentioning:
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools-c/profiles/?id=186

Before and after school programs

•Community recreational league soccer and baseball, Girl and Boy Scouts and an assortment of after school art, chess club and other parent/volunteer-run activities occur on a regular basis.

•We have a before and after school care program that provides parents with the option of dropping students off as early as 7:00 AM and picking them up as late as 6:00 PM. This is a fee-for-service program that is well established and utilized by many Skyline families.

It may not have anything to do with anything, but the school officially opened at 7:00am, daily, FYI.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: September 29, 2010, 07:57:30 AM »

According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter the documentation she needed to fill out on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010.

How would it make sense Kyron had a Dr. appt on Friday, June 4th, 2010 when Ms. Porter was supposed to monitor Kyron's behavior and fill out the paperwork.

Obviously, she couldn't complete it in one day and she KNEW she didn't return the paperwork to Terri on the morning of the 4th prior to the ALLEGED Dr. appt she claimed she "thought" Kyron had gone to.

It sure is sad these adults at Skyline Elem would rather play CYA than help figure out what happened to Kyron.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 29, 2010, 09:12:51 AM »

During the course of the school day, after Ms Porter marked Kyron absent for the day, I'm sure she had to notice Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk.  Unless she was blind- have we any indication she was visually impaired?  No, didn't think so. 

So, seeing Kyron's coat and backpack on his desk, and getting the email from his stepmother about his project, this didn't make the teacher wonder where this child was? 

The teacher was alerted to Kyron being missing by Tanner, he wasnt there at attendance, wasn't there at lunch.  Kyron's coat and backpack still sat on his desk.  The email from his stepmother- another time Kyron was mentioned to this woman.  And, it being a Friday and he didn't come back for his coat or backpack.  Wouldn't she figure he needed his coat for the weekend?

Hi Monkey King!  We were talking about the backpack and coat a couple of days ago.  They weren't actually on his desk.  The kids have hooks on the wall where they hang their backpacks and coats.  Because it was hanging there with others and because the day was so busy, I don't imagine the teacher noticed.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 29, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »

Hi Monkey King!  We were talking about the backpack and coat a couple of days ago.  They weren't actually on his desk.  The kids have hooks on the wall where they hang their backpacks and coats.  Because it was hanging there with others and because the day was so busy, I don't imagine the teacher noticed.

Hey ClayCat!!

From my understanding the coat/backpack issue hadn't been verified either way, that leaves this issue in the 50-50 box.

However, I do know one thing MS Porter would have noticed for sure and that is she did not return the documentation the Dr requested Ms Porter fill out, from monitoring Kyron's behavior in class, for Kyron's next scheduled appt. which would not have been the following day from receiving the paperwork.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: September 29, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »

Also, when teachers have highly stressful, extremely busy days like that day, they might not be checking email.  IMO, scheduling two major activities in one day, like the school did, wasn't a very good move on the part of the administration.  That way, the kids stayed hyped-up all day instead of just part of it.

Besides, we really don't know all of the particulars.  These are just a part of many things LE has not told us.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 29, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »

Hi MK!  Someone came up with a photo of the room and the backpacks and coats were hanging on the wall.  I will see if I can find it.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 29, 2010, 09:31:47 AM »

Here you go, Monkey King!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1#!/photo.php?pid=1266262&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:59:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: September 29, 2010, 09:34:08 AM »

Shoot!  Will a moderator fix my link?  Thank you!   

MK, you can scroll down on the link.  In the last few photos, there are a couple of Kyron giving a report, and there are backpacks hanging on the wall.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: September 29, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

Same thing I was wondering!!!  It has been brought up over at BOC that a note or some indication was found in the Horman truck or and encounter maybe at the school between TH and RS.  Now this could be why she took off so early and was wanting to drive the truck...possible because RS has been threatening her over the past few months due to her calling LE on him re the "assault/threat?" and then LE going to his home.  You know deportation or his family falling apart as a result of TH calling LE on him could be the catalyst for Ky's sudden kidnapping.  TH could have been wanting away from RS or he could've broke it off w/her and she got mad and asked him over then made a false statement to LE after calling them to her home and he took off but that got cops involved in his life now.  So, if there was indication that Ky was taken that morn and maybe instructions were to meet at FM and she went to both and was never met by anyone maybe she thought it was bogus?!  Then after going home and emailing teacher and a not getting a question like you stated "how the Dr. appt. went" with no mention of Kyron NOT being at school maybe that is why she was able to walk down to the bus because she believed he was at school.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: September 29, 2010, 09:41:36 AM »

Here you go, Monkey King!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1#!/photo.php?pid=1266262&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album

Thank you for the link- I posted the whole link and it came up to the correct picture.  The photo is not of June 4th.  Look at Kyron's shirt, it isn't the CSI one.  This is a different day.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 29, 2010, 09:43:45 AM »

Hi MK!  Someone came up with a photo of the room and the backpacks and coats were hanging on the wall.  I will see if I can find it.

Weren't the science projects on the students desk?
How could backpacks and coats be on their desks?
Coats and backpacks were hanging on hooks in the room.

As far as the email goes, we have no confirmation whether Ms. Porter emailed Terri back or not.
According to Kaine, Terri took the truck that morning to bring the project home after the science fair. His understanding was Terri was to take the project at 10:00am when the science fair was over. She left before 10:00 for reasons unknown. I don't have the link, but there is an interview with Kaine discussing this.

I'm sure Terri was asked why she didn't bring the project home, and I'd love to hear her reason why she didn't.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 29, 2010, 09:46:01 AM »

Also, when teachers have highly stressful, extremely busy days like that day, they might not be checking email.  IMO, scheduling two major activities in one day, like the school did, wasn't a very good move on the part of the administration.  That way, the kids stayed hyped-up all day instead of just part of it.

Besides, we really don't know all of the particulars.  These are just a part of many things LE has not told us.

From my understanding Terri had emailed Ms Porter because Kyron wanted to show Desiree his project and Terri wanted to know if she could pick it up- the reason for having the pickup truck.

Apparently she did email Ms Porter and ask her.

And apparently she recieved a reply, otherwise, Terri would have gone back to the school and picked up the project and probably Kyron at the same time, rather than have him ride the bus home.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: September 29, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

Weren't the science projects on the students desk?
How could backpacks and coats be on their desks?
Coats and backpacks were hanging on hooks in the room.

As far as the email goes, we have no confirmation whether Ms. Porter emailed Terri back or not.
According to Kaine, Terri took the truck that morning to bring the project home after the science fair. His understanding was Terri was to take the project at 10:00am when the science fair was over. She left before 10:00 for reasons unknown. I don't have the link, but there is an interview with Kaine discussing this.

I'm sure Terri was asked why she didn't bring the project home, and I'd love to hear her reason why she didn't.

I hate to say it, Seeme, but Kaine saying it doesn't make it truth anymore than Terri not saying it makes it an untruth.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: September 29, 2010, 09:57:09 AM »

Hello All,   Does anyone know when exactly Skyline Elem put up the announcement of the Science Fair?  Just wondering how long that invitation was was up for the general public.  Also, in the begining of this case, it was reported there was a Carnival in town the week Kyron disappeared.  I am on my cell at the moment, can someone pick this up and see what you can find out.  TIA, MK

thats a great idea, a lot of people in the area that are not normally
ive been looking at other options along those lines, because of the
short time frame for TH to disappear kyron, and no body found after
almost 4mo,the storage facility,and the well,are the only ideas ive had
for locations to disappear a body quickly, the storage would require
some pre planning,rent it put a freezer in it ect.

searched for this june carnivals portland oregon
and got these
http://www.rosefestival.org/events/waterfrontvillage/

http://www.guidetooregon.com/html/events-summer.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.