May 14, 2024, 12:50:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 273873 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: April 09, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »

OMG Cindy is throwing Jesse under the bus. She says Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse, that she only knew her as a babysitter not a Nanny.

pb

No worries, she just screwed their next ruse of who did it because at the bond hearing & her first sworn statements to OCSO she backed Casey's story that it came from Jeffrey Hopkins giving 4 years, than 6 and then 2 and so on - they conflicted with the timeframes on record already as is

Just want to clarify this.  Morgan keeps saying Zanny the Nanny.  Cindy says she called her Babysitter not Nanny.  That the Term Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse.

She does go on and state that Casey met Zannt through Jeff as he was dating her and looking after his son.  That Jeff paid Zanny for both his son and Caylee.

HOW dumb can a parent be??  Cindy believed that Jeff would pay for Caylee, too?  Come on!  It doesn't happen that way!  Some very young guy is not going to pay for another person's child babysitting fees!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: April 09, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »

Cindy's body language during her depo is so telling.. aside from the finger pointing, which is an attempt at power and intimidation. She will shake her head no but answer yes when she is lying.. She thinks she is smarter than she is.. She cuts the lawyers off, instead of saying yes, no or I dont remember..
And George is way out of his league.
They would have come off so much better if they would have just SHUT THE FLUCK UP    

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »

Cindy is very pathological.. I dont think anyone in that family had a chance... 

Yes, to see her when she is angry is to understand why Casey loathed her so much.
She has absolutely NO insight into how ugly and offensive she is.
None, no clue at all.

How did Cindy end up this way?  Her mother and brother seem so likeable, so normal.  Cindy on the other hand is a boil on the butt of humanity!

Lisa

There is one in every family. She's the family member we snicker about, make up drinking games about (When she says Day One, we all have to take a shot) and generally avoid during all family functions.

Yep, every family has a "Eunice!"

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

OMGosh, Dolce...That is just too funny!!!!!    Why can't I be that witty with words??!!
Just do not ask me to talk smack...LOL  I am still trying to learn from my big sister Boo!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »

OMG Cindy is throwing Jesse under the bus. She says Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse, that she only knew her as a babysitter not a Nanny.

pb

No worries, she just screwed their next ruse of who did it because at the bond hearing & her first sworn statements to OCSO she backed Casey's story that it came from Jeffrey Hopkins giving 4 years, than 6 and then 2 and so on - they conflicted with the timeframes on record already as is

Just want to clarify this.  Morgan keeps saying Zanny the Nanny.  Cindy says she called her Babysitter not Nanny.  That the Term Zanny the Nanny came from Jesse.

She does go on and state that Casey met Zannt through Jeff as he was dating her and looking after his son.  That Jeff paid Zanny for both his son and Caylee.

HOW dumb can a parent be??  Cindy believed that Jeff would pay for Caylee, too?  Come on!  It doesn't happen that way!  Some very young guy is not going to pay for another person's child babysitting fees!

And she said earlier that KC and Jeff dated

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1445 on: April 09, 2009, 08:46:13 PM »

Not gonna feel sorry for Georgie, not gonna do it. I am on the last video. It isn't gonna happen. JSM has made up her mind. She still hates George. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: April 09, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »

BUMP: (Don't have time to find the monkey bump image)

Have the links to Cindy's depo?

I don't Brandi. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1447 on: April 09, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »

OMGosh, Dolce...That is just too funny!!!!!    Why can't I be that witty with words??!!
Just do not ask me to talk smack...LOL  I am still trying to learn from my big sister Boo!

Uh yeah, she's a fiesty one, but when she talks smack, it's kinda like Miss America giving it a try. Just blows out like a deflating balloon.... BUT we are working on it!!! She's getting much better!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: April 09, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

Yes, to see her when she is angry is to understand why Casey loathed her so much.
None, no clue at all.

How did Cindy end up this way?  Her mother and brother seem so likeable, so normal.  Cindy on the other hand is a boil on the butt of humanity!

Lisa

There is one in every family. She's the family member we snicker about, make up drinking games about (When she says Day One, we all have to take a shot) and generally avoid during all family functions.

Eunice and Cin have the same hairdresser

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: April 09, 2009, 08:48:08 PM »

None, no clue at all.

Lisa

Oh that's good. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1450 on: April 09, 2009, 08:48:49 PM »

I really wish Mr. Morgan would have come right out and said
"Cindy, how come everyone elses stories, Casey's friends and these others you are accusing, how come all their stories seem to coinside with one another, but some how manage to contradict yours completely?  Are you trying to tell me that 10 random people speaking to the LE on several different occassions just all happen to be lying about you in the same exact manner?"

Then he should follow up with "I may have been born at night, but it was not last night, and Lord knows my last name is not Anthony so I was not born with sh*t for brains!"

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1451 on: April 09, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

JSM has a stupid question, but read here CIndy said KC was helping Lee park cars at the super bowl last year. Did I read that wrong?

The Super Bowl was in I believe in AZ last year. Am I wrong about what I read? I haven't seen Spindy's depo yet. Don't think I will see it tonight.   

How could anyone let a nutjob like Cindy park their car?

Lisa
So was it Cindy or KC that was parking cars? I am on the last George video. Don't think I can watch Cindy's tonight. Thanks Tx lisa
Casey IIRCC....would like to hear what Park N Click has to say about that and what their records show.  If Casey was working without their knowledge and under Lee....well Mama just got her baby boy fired.

Yeah, well, she doesn't seem to care much about Lee or his job or his reputation. Not once has she come to defend him, EVEN with the sexual abuse allegations!! So he is just collateral damage, just like Caylee.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1452 on: April 09, 2009, 08:49:08 PM »

None, no clue at all.

Lisa

Eunice. I love Mama's Family.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: April 09, 2009, 08:49:12 PM »

Whoever is watching NG,  Morgan just said that they told him that they never knew about DC going to the woods until they got home from CALI   That is a boldface lie!

Cindy specifically told LE during the second search after Caylee's remains were found that she "Sent someone" to those woods in November!!   DC and Hoover both said that they knew

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: April 09, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »

Did you hear NG say dirt found at the crime scene matches Casey's shoe?  I think Nutt suggested that along time ago.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: April 09, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »

Uh yeah, she's a fiesty one, but when she talks smack, it's kinda like Miss America giving it a try. Just blows out like a deflating balloon.... BUT we are working on it!!! She's getting much better!!! 
Hey now, atleast I know that we are Americans and not U.S. Americans.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: April 09, 2009, 08:50:56 PM »

None, no clue at all.

Lisa

ROFLMAO!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: April 09, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

Yeah, well, she doesn't seem to care much about Lee or his job or his reputation. Not once has she come to defend him, EVEN with the sexual abuse allegations!! So he is just collateral damage, just like Caylee.
I think you are right there.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: April 09, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »

Did you hear NG say dirt found at the crime scene matches Casey's shoe?  I think Nutt suggested that along time ago.

Yup & Ive been praying - but where is that in the discovery, we would have all seen that glaring at us...hmmm

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1459 on: April 09, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »

None, no clue at all.

Lisa

Who was recommended by Moe.   

Strickland was one of the complaints against Baez?   

I'm behind and didn't know that. That's just too rich!!   

Hi Monkeys!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.