May 13, 2024, 06:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD # 5  (Read 536133 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3160 on: October 05, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »

Morning all.  WAKE UP!!!!

Woman Attacked By Pack Of Raccoons
Posted: 9:54 pm EDT October 4, 2009
Updated: 8:10 am EDT October 5, 2009

LAKELAND, Fla. -- A 74-year-old Lakeland woman was hospitalized after being mauled by a pack of raccoons she tried to shoo from her yard.

Gretchen Whitted fell when five raccoons surrounded and attacked, suffering extensive cuts from her neck to her legs.

"We're not talking about a lot of little bites here," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said. "She was filleted."

A neighbor called for help after hearing the woman's cries and seeing her covered in blood.

Whitted received dozens of staples and sutures and was treated for rabies, though officials doubt the animals were infected.

Fire crews flooded nearby drains where some of the animals escaped, but none turned up. Animal Control officers hope to catch them in traps baited with wet cat food and sardines.

SEE, SEE, I told you those racoons were dangerous. I was unarmed except for my broom and my screechy loud mouth. They would have made a feast out of my cat. I should take this article to all my neighbors that rolled their eyes at me. 

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

On word for coons,snakes,and large hairy spiders...... BANG!   

I would terrify my neighbors if I started running around with a shotgun on my hip!!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3161 on: October 05, 2009, 11:12:52 AM »

Is O's speech to the medical people gonna be on tv?

Oh tell me NO! I am trying to wade through all the stuff on Lindsey's thread. Either I am really getting old and senile, or this code stuff and all this other MySpace and Photobucket is just screwed, or I am still out of it.....
I go the other way with this code talk, it was in Sandra's Cantu's case also. I have enough trouble understanding life in general, and then to try to decifer code as well  I think not, I could look at something for days and still not figure it out, needs to be plain English for me, I am someone that looks at stuff simply.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3162 on: October 05, 2009, 11:13:54 AM »

And let me throw in cell phone pings, you might as well ask me to do some really hard math problems  I can't figure out either 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3163 on: October 05, 2009, 11:16:52 AM »

TRIMM New Rifqa post, you will not be pleased. JSM

WTF is wrong with these people?   
  They want her DEAD! 
But if anything happens to her, they will certainly know where to look, let's hope that they aren't that ignorant and horrible to try something 
Unfortunately they are not ignorant, if they harm her that is what Mohammed tells them to do in the Koran. They are just following what their "holy" book tells them to do. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3164 on: October 05, 2009, 11:22:19 AM »

Is O's speech to the medical people gonna be on tv?
Lord I hope not. What medical people is he talking to?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3165 on: October 05, 2009, 11:23:50 AM »

And let me throw in cell phone pings, you might as well ask me to do some really hard math problems  I can't figure out either 
Same here No Rose. I don't get all that is going on over there either. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3166 on: October 05, 2009, 11:25:58 AM »

Morning.  Every wonder where all the old phones go to?  They turn into sheep.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3167 on: October 05, 2009, 11:41:05 AM »

Tevye - Yes we have provinces.  OMG you made me laugh!  I have seen the Arrogant Worms live , before they were as big as they are now at a fringe fest years ago.  They are really funny!  Saskatchewan (commonly referred to as Saskabush is bordered up north by the Northwest Territories, to the west by Alberta and to the east by Manitoba.  The southern part of the province has some desert (around Estevan) as you come north it is flat, and I mean flat.  You can see a tree 100 miles away as there are very little trees - ripped out for farmland which caused the dustbowl as all the topsoil blew away in the depression.  Around Saskatoon you start getting really nice lakes and the further north you go the more beautiful it turns.  Some of the best trophy fishing lakes in the world are in northern Saskatchewan and they can only be accessed by float plane.  Just to the east and a bit south of Saskatoon is a place called Manitou Lake.  It is a natural saltwater lake and in fact has more salt content then the Dead Sea.  Holy carp can you float in it!  Manitou also has one of the last surviving dance halls that has the dance floor padded with horsehair (and might I say one of the best farm cooked buffets I have ever had!).  Mid to northern Saskatchewan also is a primary stop for migratory birds.  In the fall the air is black with birds resting and filling up before they head south.  There is a huge bird sanctuary that has very protected wetlands.  We were driving through there one fall and hear a WHOMP on the front of the vehicle and Hubby lets out a "Oh SNIT".  The kids are    so he waits till there is no one to be seen on the highway and pulls over , then picks the dead bird off the grill of the car so that we don't get jailed for killing a protected bird in a bird sanctuary.  I have some pics that I am going to post give me a few. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3168 on: October 05, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »

Morning.  Every wonder where all the old phones go to?  They turn into sheep.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

How do people think these things up??  Very vivid imaginations.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3169 on: October 05, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »

Tevye - Yes we have provinces.  OMG you made me laugh!  I have seen the Arrogant Worms live , before they were as big as they are now at a fringe fest years ago.  They are really funny!  Saskatchewan (commonly referred to as Saskabush is bordered up north by the Northwest Territories, to the west by Alberta and to the east by Manitoba.  The southern part of the province has some desert (around Estevan) as you come north it is flat, and I mean flat.  You can see a tree 100 miles away as there are very little trees - ripped out for farmland which caused the dustbowl as all the topsoil blew away in the depression.  Around Saskatoon you start getting really nice lakes and the further north you go the more beautiful it turns.  Some of the best trophy fishing lakes in the world are in northern Saskatchewan and they can only be accessed by float plane.  Just to the east and a bit south of Saskatoon is a place called Manitou Lake.  It is a natural saltwater lake and in fact has more salt content then the Dead Sea.  Holy carp can you float in it!  Manitou also has one of the last surviving dance halls that has the dance floor padded with horsehair (and might I say one of the best farm cooked buffets I have ever had!).  Mid to northern Saskatchewan also is a primary stop for migratory birds.  In the fall the air is black with birds resting and filling up before they head south.  There is a huge bird sanctuary that has very protected wetlands.  We were driving through there one fall and hear a WHOMP on the front of the vehicle and Hubby lets out a "Oh SNIT".  The kids are    so he waits till there is no one to be seen on the highway and pulls over , then picks the dead bird off the grill of the car so that we don't get jailed for killing a protected bird in a bird sanctuary.  I have some pics that I am going to post give me a few. 

I love your stories about Canada and the Northwest Provinces. I feel I am reading a travel book with pictures. Thanks.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3170 on: October 05, 2009, 11:51:42 AM »

Here is Danceland the dance hall with the horse hair padding in the dance floor.

This place has some history behind it that if you are interested their website is
http://danceland.ca/
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3171 on: October 05, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »

Here is Danceland the dance hall with the horse hair padding in the dance floor.

This place has some history behind it that if you are interested their website is
Thanks Northern, that place looks pretty cool.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3172 on: October 05, 2009, 11:59:31 AM »

I love your stories about Canada and the Northwest Provinces. I feel I am reading a travel book with pictures. Thanks.

My Mom had a mild stroke a several years ago and my Dad's death was still very fresh and very painful to me at the time.  In chatting with her she was saying that one of her regrets was that she had not seen more of Canada.  So hubby and I took 2 months off work, rented a van and as soon as the kids got out of school drove across all of Canada so my Mom could see it.  We drove so if she needed medical care we could change plans in a  heartbeat and so that if we found a really cool place we could spend more time there.  It was the most amazing trip that I am so thankful we did.  I have over 1000 pictures from that trip and learned so much about my country.  I also saw the joy in my Mom's face as she saw places she had always wanted to see.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3173 on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »

My Mom had a mild stroke a several years ago and my Dad's death was still very fresh and very painful to me at the time.  In chatting with her she was saying that one of her regrets was that she had not seen more of Canada.  So hubby and I took 2 months off work, rented a van and as soon as the kids got out of school drove across all of Canada so my Mom could see it.  We drove so if she needed medical care we could change plans in a  heartbeat and so that if we found a really cool place we could spend more time there.  It was the most amazing trip that I am so thankful we did.  I have over 1000 pictures from that trip and learned so much about my country.  I also saw the joy in my Mom's face as she saw places she had always wanted to see.
What a wonderful thing you did for your mom. I would love to go to Canada some day. I have only been to Niagra Falls and it was in April so it was mostly frozen.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3174 on: October 05, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »

Birds that gather in Sask before they migrate south.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3175 on: October 05, 2009, 12:14:46 PM »

I have never heard of a dance floor built over horsehair!  What a website! 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #3176 on: October 05, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »

“Anyone can miss Canada, all tucked away down there.”

~ Homer Simpson on Canada

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3177 on: October 05, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »

Birds that gather in Sask before they migrate south.

Do Sand Hill Cranes summer there? I have seen them on their migratory path through Nebraska where they stop to rest and feed. They are enormous and quite a draw for bird watchers.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #3178 on: October 05, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3179 on: October 05, 2009, 12:20:15 PM »

“Anyone can miss Canada, all tucked away down there.”

~ Homer Simpson on Canada

OMG...LOL 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.