May 14, 2024, 06:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 277537 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1320 on: March 03, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.
That's a very good point, because there definitely would be many pictures of Zenaida if she existed.

YES!!! 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: March 03, 2009, 07:16:56 PM »

Sorry ... refusing to read back ... been a busy cage today huh?!  Any new pics?  Any new anything?  Synopsis .. cliff notes ...  Come on!  Newfie's been a busy busy monkey today ... waa waa waa 

Cliffs Perverted Notes:
KC is a slore. George has HUGE eyebrows, and Spindy had her hair done for yesterday's court appearance. Most of the disputed photos are already viewable online. Some new fancy-scmancy lawyer is on the case, he's an "expert" in accident reconstruction. George and SinSin filed an emergency motion to keep some documents out of the public (haven't seen a link, so don't know what THAT'S all about).

KC is a slore, who is getting fatter. She either has a chair attached to her ass, or is getting really fat. I think she was wearing a bullet-proof vest (I hope it was one of the recalled ones, made here in Michigan!)

I'm on page 11 of my 7 page paper...editing ensues.

OH, yeah, can't forget this last most important tidbit: KC is a slore.

You owe me 5 cents, this was a dime's worth!
YOU are FAB Tevye!  Did you see that excellent APA site Leslee sent you ... via Purdue!  Boilers Rock!  (BTW ... the dollar is really down right now ... which means your dimes worth ... is really worth about .005 cents ... and I don't know how to get a .005 cent ... so I'll have to owe you!)   
OH, shoot! I forgot to thank Leslee [THANK YOU LESLEE  ] for that excellent site. I can now site albums, TV shows, and movies. Now watch, this prof won't care about the cites, she'll be looking for content!!! Crappola, this better be a gooooood paper!

LOL...glad you saw it, I HATE APA. Good luck on your paper 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: March 03, 2009, 07:17:06 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18252028/index.html

Computer Password Used As Code In Casey Anthony Jail Conversation

Tony Pipitone deciphers the words and figures Casey Anthony used to communicate with her family from jail.

Video Report: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18252028/index.html

Kays234 is the one she gave to Lee.

Timer55 is the one she gave to Cindy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: March 03, 2009, 07:18:24 PM »

Hope this helps.

shamrock tat in question from image #44 at http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery?index=orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos-064

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: March 03, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 
I'm going with back and forth, I didn't think that until the depo and the eye makeup though. 
did anyone notice in pic 44 that kc has a tatoo of a clover leaf at her lower back?or am i seeing things

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1325 on: March 03, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-suicide-note-030309,0,4875886.story
Attorney for Casey Anthony's dad: Keep suicide note private
Family attorney wants judge to stop the release of George Anthony's suicide note
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
6:30 PM EST, March 3, 2009
<snipped>
The Anthonys don't want the note George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide from becoming public, according to a motion filed in Orange circuit court late today.
The couple's attorney, Brad Conway, wants Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to stop the state from releasing the note as part of investigative documents that will become public in a few weeks. He requested a hearing for later this week, Conway said.
He said the note contains personal information that could be "embarrassing" to the family. He also said the contents of the note are irrelevant to the criminal case.

Thanks, trimm. How'd that whole mini-skirt and cowboy boot thing work out for ya?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: March 03, 2009, 07:20:19 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.

Hey Monkeys, longtime lurker here and have finally gotten the nerve to post. Anyway in response to Capp...I remember reading before they found Caylee, that KC was really interested in photography and wanted to be a professional photographer. Wish I could remember where I read that  Sad ...anywhoo wanted to share.

::MonkeyDance::Welcome SC Sunny 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1327 on: March 03, 2009, 07:20:29 PM »

Hey Monkeys, longtime lurker here and have finally gotten the nerve to post. Anyway in response to Capp...I remember reading before they found Caylee, that KC was really interested in photography and wanted to be a professional photographer. Wish I could remember where I read that  Sad ...anywhoo wanted to share.
WELCOME to SM ~ SCSUNNY ~
Don't be afraid ...to post  Once you get Rolling its Easy ...  sunny

Hugs Deenie

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: March 03, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-suicide-note-030309,0,4875886.story
Family attorney wants judge to stop the release of George Anthony's suicide note
<snipped>
The Anthonys don't want the note George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide from becoming public, according to a motion filed in Orange circuit court late today.
The couple's attorney, Brad Conway, wants Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to stop the state from releasing the note as part of investigative documents that will become public in a few weeks. He requested a hearing for later this week, Conway said.
He said the note contains personal information that could be "embarrassing" to the family. He also said the contents of the note are irrelevant to the criminal case.

Ah Ha ... I hadn't even thought about Georgie's "suicide" note ... DAGNABIT ... I wanna see it ... and I know that's bad ... but listen ... if they are trying to bury it ... it must have some good info related to why this happened!  Inquiring monkeys want to know!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: March 03, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »

Brandy - Yes it helps........my diet! LOL
These are not really newly released from LE though, just reloaded or revisited ones we saw before, right?  I have yet to see anything new today.  I must admit, I did forget this finger grinding one, well kinda! LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: March 03, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »

Hey monkeys.Did anybody see the naked lady at the bottom of the page a minute ago?
She was lying on her back,with her boobs showing?I swear I saw it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: March 03, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »

Trimm....very interesting stuff!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1332 on: March 03, 2009, 07:22:31 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 
I'm going with back and forth, I didn't think that until the depo and the eye makeup though. 
did anyone notice in pic 44 that kc has a tatoo of a clover leaf at her lower back?or am i seeing things

They SLORE are a Touchy Feely Bunch arn't They - Aack. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: March 03, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »

Hey monkeys.Did anybody see the naked lady at the bottom of the page a minute ago?
She was lying on her back,with her boobs showing?I swear I saw it. 
Not me - you sure? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1334 on: March 03, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

And I've been good!  I hardly ever ask ... what's new ... just this one time!  Pretty Pretty Pretty Please!  (begging doesn't look pretty on me!)
Sorry Newfie, JSM is behind so I can't give you much of one.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: March 03, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »

Another side effect of the anti depressant is a droopy mouth or eyes.  Look at George and Cindy - dont they look older?  What it seems to do is relax everything and that includes the muscles of your face. 

Hi...we're new here, hubby and I, but we're long time lurkers. My hubby doesn't like to post much, but he likes to read with me, so we share a registration here. We love Scared Monkeys! You are all such an intelligent bunch and at times crack us up with the funny posts. We lurk at some other websites too. In our opinion, SM is the best!

We've been following the Anthony case as closely as we can and you've noticed something I have too. Surely George is taking them since his attempt at suicide, but Cindy I wasn't too sure of until seeing her recently. I'm taking antidepressants for pain and depression, and it sure seems like they're both on medication. Probably more than just antidepressants.

Nora

WELCOME!  i don't mean to be nosie, but what is wrong?

Regrets, I've had a few......
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: March 03, 2009, 07:25:08 PM »

Trimm....very interesting stuff!

errrr this comment was in regards to the codes with Casey Ho....not to the naked lady at the bottom of the page...which I didn't see...

Is there a link to all the pictures that the defense did not want released? thanks.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: March 03, 2009, 07:25:25 PM »

<snipped>

Thanks, trimm. How'd that whole mini-skirt and cowboy boot thing work out for ya?

LMAO. 

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1338 on: March 03, 2009, 07:26:15 PM »

<snipped>

Ah Ha ... I hadn't even thought about Georgie's "suicide" note ... DAGNABIT ... I wanna see it ... and I know that's bad ... but listen ... if they are trying to bury it ... it must have some good info related to why this happened!  Inquiring monkeys want to know!
Their daughter is a slore. Their son wears eye makeup. Cindy wields a mean hammer, and George is good with the hose. What the heck else can we know about this family that is "embarrassing"? Don't they get? Their mere existence is an embarrassment, dare I say offense, to all of us? (Not that I'm suggesting their existence be eliminated. Not making threats here, SinSin)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: March 03, 2009, 07:28:25 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18252028/index.html

Computer Password Used As Code In Casey Anthony Jail Conversation

Tony Pipitone deciphers the words and figures Casey Anthony used to communicate with her family from jail.

Video Report: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18252028/index.html

Kays234 is the one she gave to Lee.

Timer55 is the one she gave to Cindy.

Okay ... it just keeps "loading" for me ... synopsis?  cliff notes?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.