May 21, 2024, 07:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 277991 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: January 25, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »

Forgot to say thanks IDstlouis and Sunny of Texas for actually asking the source. Maybe we can actually find out some things.I wish Jug posted here. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: January 25, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!
I swear I remember Charles Croes saying that he listened to the message on the
cell phone four or five times at the gas station.

That rings a chord with me as well.  My feeble memory won't be able to say where I heard it but seems the only time I heard him talk was on Gretas.  fwiw
4-5 x with Beth

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: January 25, 2008, 08:02:29 PM »

Never thought I would be happier to be in the NAH thread and not the Shango thread...my head hurts in there.  I agree Magnolia...

I can't wait for the info on Charles Croes and the DEA agent.  Seems we are still wondering about that one.  I hope someone gives a little transcript of the Dana show tonight.  I want to hear Hodges, but for some reason this computer doesn't want to play it for me.

::MonkeyNoNo::mine either, Lalas.   

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: January 25, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »

Janet,

I've read your information more than once and yes, you speculate clearly why Williams can be the 'major' friend...(I used 'important' earlier = WRONG)....I just got caught up in some of the other posts and had a senior moment.   

Hope Magnolia doesn't get too dizzy rolling her eyes....I'll be still for a bit.  Wink

Magnolia stays dizzy!

I thought I heard or read that somewhere as well. Is the message the message that was sent in the AM that was the end of the Saturday night or the beginning of Sunday? There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

feeling invisible again...but if anyone can see me, this was on our list of questions. Hopefully will know this on Monday.

Thanks ldstlou

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

Author: Charles (—.setardsl.aw)Date: 06-02-05 09:01There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.I wish all of us strength

charles

arubafastphones.com.com

Sounds suspiciously like Charles was involved in Natalee's disappearance, "some of it unexpected, some expected, it will be hard to take.." 

Wonder if the poetry that SandraK used to write here and the songs she alluded to had any bearing on what I am talking about.  Some of her postings led me to believe CC was involved.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: January 25, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

I thought I heard or read that somewhere as well. Is the message the message that was sent in the AM that was the end of the Saturday night or the beginning of Sunday? There was 1 phone call made that originally was thought to be significant because of the date only it was actually from the night before. The phone call was to a boy in Birmingham and she might have left a message for the boy, but it was not the night of the incident but the night before.

feeling invisible again...but if anyone can see me, this was on our list of questions. Hopefully will know this on Monday.

Thanks ldstlou

I am going to post this again because I think sometimes I am on ignore or something.  You talk about  Charles Croes and his major friend.

Here is a link that was originally posted by someone else and then I reposted it but no response . It tells you who the major friend is. If you actually take the time to read it you will also notice there is also a couple of post by Charles himself. The last being in December 2007. So really only a few weeks ago. I am not defending Charles I am just trying to keep us from spreading false rumors.

lol...you are feeling invisible too? lol I am going to read it now!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: January 25, 2008, 08:05:32 PM »

Posting this one more time since we jumped pages:

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 25, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Thought I would share something with you all. We could all use a good laugh. Sorry in advance for any nightmares this may cause.
Hope no one is eating, if so PUT DOWN THE SILVERWARE!!!  

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: January 25, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: January 25, 2008, 08:09:27 PM »

Thanks ldstlou
[/quote]

[/quote]

I had alwasys thought it was Ruffner Paige(the major firend) that contacted Charles Croes, but the feeling here was that it was Eric Williams who contacted Croes, so I didn't disagree.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: January 25, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »

Forgot to say thanks IDstlouis and Sunny of Texas for actually asking the source. Maybe we can actually find out some things.I wish Jug posted here. JMHO

Sam

Thanks Sam...I meant to acknowledge your post from yesterday and didn't do it this morning....I apologize...and yes I did read the link ...LOL
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: January 25, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia stays dizzy!

Thanks ldstlou

Who wrote that article Sam do you know?
When I asked Jug originally about who brought in CC, he said he wasn't quite sure, that one of his friends may have known him. Even Jug isn't sure how CC got injected into the picture, I think that is why he said he would take the questions home and work on them over the weekend. He may need to verify with other people.

Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group. Here is Charles Croes’ posting on an Aruban board, that he has since confirmed was him:

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: January 25, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »

This case has went on so long and so I have forgotten lots of the old info.
I have no links or proof but my memory tells me that one of Natalee's classmates had a voice mail on his phone that was discovered while they were in the air on the way back to Aruba. Rumor had it the voice sounded like it could have been Natalee's saying something to the affect "I do not know these people" Another voice said " Are you calling home?" and then silence , seems like there also was another strange sound heard. Maybe a monkey.

I have always thought this was the reason Page called Charles Croes asking for his help. JMHO

Sam

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 25, 2008, 08:16:46 PM »

Nancy Grace Stacy Peterson...
Body parts found in river near a blue container ... ???
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: January 25, 2008, 08:17:09 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Thought I would share something with you all. We could all use a good laugh. Sorry in advance for any nightmares this may cause.

Danger-Toxic Titties- Drink at your own risk. Scientist have determined that the milk in these jugs cause brain damage and stifle a baby's ability to emotionally mature and to have anger management problems. See Joran for futher clarification
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: January 25, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

crap...had a soda in my hand..now all over the screen!!! lol

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 25, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »

I have no links or proof but my memory tells me that one of Natalee's classmates had a voice mail on his phone that was discovered while they were in the air on the way back to Aruba. Rumor had it the voice sounded like it could have been Natalee's saying something to the affect "I do not know these people" Another voice said " Are you calling home?" and then silence , seems like there also was another strange sound heard. Maybe a monkey.

I have always thought this was the reason Page called Charles Croes asking for his help. JMHO

Sam

Sam....that is exactly how I remember it and the exact message. 
I think it turned out to be someone from Florida who had gotten a wrong number.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: January 25, 2008, 08:19:44 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Danger-Toxic Titties- Drink at your own risk. Scientist have determined that the milk in these jugs cause brain damage and stifle a baby's ability to emotionally mature and to have anger management problems. See Joran for futher clarification

eeeeewwwwww!!! roflmao!!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: January 25, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »

Sam

That may be it, but I do think it was from the night before, in the early AM, of the day/night of the diasppearance.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: January 25, 2008, 08:20:40 PM »

Nancy Grace Stacy Peterson...
Body parts found in river near a blue container ... ???

Edited to Add
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:21:41 PM by Observer » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 25, 2008, 08:21:26 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

eeeeewwwwww!!! roflmao!!!!

I bet they make buttermilk smell sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.