May 21, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 373498 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: August 16, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »

Look at that picture again, doesn't it look like a pink backpack hanging on the back of the door???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 16, 2008, 04:09:26 PM »

In the search warrant, George stated that Caylee's backpack was white with monkey's displayed.

Yes, but is this statement credible....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 16, 2008, 04:11:06 PM »

Look at that picture again, doesn't it look like a pink backpack hanging on the back of the door???

Good eye always! That looks like a Disney Princess backpack on the door handle. My granddaughter has one. Pink with purple trim & handle.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 16, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »

In the search warrant, George stated that Caylee's backpack was white with monkey's displayed.

cough~cough~ why, of course.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #624 on: August 16, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

You RAWKKKKKK!!!! Mrs. Kub...

You are an HDIR

Human Digital Information Recorder.

Good stuff!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #625 on: August 16, 2008, 04:12:44 PM »

KLAAS...see if Dana can get this guy  josephsjordansr on the air....screw Cindy and her ilk...let's get someone who actually gets out there and looks!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: August 16, 2008, 04:12:58 PM »

Good eye always! That looks like a Disney Princess backpack on the door handle. My granddaughter has one. Pink with purple trim & handle.

I e-mailed him and asked him if it had lavender trim...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 16, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »

I have to wonder if the "monkeys" detail was another thing to throw things off in case a backpack was found.

I don't know how many she had, but here's a pic of one of them

> she make Elmo all mushy. she is a sweetheart.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 16, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »

Good catch Always...that's EXACTLY what it is....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 16, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »

What kind of place were these things in??? Were they just on the ground???  In a building???  Did he say???  Destiny, you know the picture in the book "Alice in Wonderland"  where she is sitting under the tree reading a book.  That's just how I see it.  The big tree, then right at the base, the baby. Like tree ...........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: August 16, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »

So do we know where Casey will be going after she leaves jail?  I suppose they are going to rent a house somewhere.  Surely she won't go home to mommy and daddy?  Well, then again, I guess she would if they know what happened and they need to keep Casey from talking to the big bad bounty hunter.   Casey should love all this attention...the only thing better would be a gorgeous hunk of guy as the body guard.  Casey would think she had won the jackpot....this is playing into the hands of a narcissistic psycho.  I bet LE is laughing all the way over this in some respect.  They know she won't talk.  I am sure they have tried the nice approach already.  OK. Maybe I shouldn't call her a psyhco....my bad.  Casey thinks she is charming and has gotten away with everything.  What would be the incentive to talk now?  They will charge her and try her for negligence no matter what happens.  The fact she didn't tell anyone for 31 days about Caylee being gone is enough to get a conviction on negligence.  They will plea it out for less time, but she won't tell anyone anything.  Casey is holding all the cards right now.  I sure hope Bounty Bob has a few tricks up his sleeves...he will need it when Rambling Rose gets through with him.  Cindy could make you want to go back to jail.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 16, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »

What kind of place were these things in??? Were they just on the ground???  In a building???  Did he say???  Destiny, you know the picture in the book "Alice in Wonderland"  where she is sitting under the tree reading a book.  That's just how I see it.  The big tree, then right at the base, the baby. Like tree ...........

He did not say and I was just grateful that he answered my nosy e-mail LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 16, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »

Bwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaha...nuff said....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 16, 2008, 04:23:04 PM »

So do we know where Casey will be going after she leaves jail?  I suppose they are going to rent a house somewhere.  Surely she won't go home to mommy and daddy?  Well, then again, I guess she would if they know what happened and they need to keep Casey from talking to the big bad bounty hunter.   Casey should love all this attention...the only thing better would be a gorgeous hunk of guy as the body guard.  Casey would think she had won the jackpot....this is playing into the hands of a narcissistic psycho.  I bet LE is laughing all the way over this in some respect.  They know she won't talk.  I am sure they have tried the nice approach already.  OK. Maybe I shouldn't call her a psyhco....my bad.  Casey thinks she is charming and has gotten away with everything.  What would be the incentive to talk now?  They will charge her and try her for negligence no matter what happens.  The fact she didn't tell anyone for 31 days about Caylee being gone is enough to get a conviction on negligence.  They will plea it out for less time, but she won't tell anyone anything.  Casey is holding all the cards right now.  I sure hope Bounty Bob has a few tricks up his sleeves...he will need it when Rambling Rose gets through with him.  Cindy could make you want to go back to jail.

Maybe I shouldn't call her a psyhco....my bad

No no no... my pencil wielding princess, you nailed it right on the bullseye.

A psychotic is PRECISELY what Casey is.

... and Larry, Yosemite Sam, and his nephew Joe Dirt are not gonna change a thing.

They only feed the beast another meal.

She will give them NOTHING.

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: August 16, 2008, 04:24:49 PM »

Lala's if it turns out to be true...about the items found by a search party today...and those items belong to Caylee..and the evil one....I'd say her butt will stay put where it is right now...JMOO

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 16, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

Lala's if it turns out to be true...about the items found by a search party today...and those items belong to Caylee..and the evil one....I'd say her butt will stay put where it is right now...JMOO

Well, they could  have just been left by some kids too, but I feel so much better after talking to Joseph and knowing  they are searching....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 16, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »

If the young girl's clothing turns out to be Caylee's...what would be the reason you would take the child's clothing off....I have some very bad feelings about this.....

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 16, 2008, 04:28:32 PM »

Does anyone else remember the judge at the bond hearing saying that he had never seen a psych eval like this one?  I have been trying to find it but can't.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: August 16, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »

Well, they could  have just been left by some kids too, but I feel so much better after talking to Joseph and knowing  they are searching....

I agree cubbee. It's nice to know that people care enough to go out and do this for the RIGHT reasons. I am surprised that they just took the bags and left though. You would think they would rope the area to preserve it and at least start a search if there was any indication these might be Caylee's and Casey's bags.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 16, 2008, 04:29:42 PM »

If she won't tell her own family.

If she won't tell law enforcement.

Does anyone really think she will tell a DOG wannabe like Padilla

or a fraud / wannabe actor like Larry Garrison?

You could lock her up at Epcot with friggin Mickey Mouse, it ain't changing.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.