May 02, 2024, 06:52:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 386429 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: December 21, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

Learned to Ski at Bromley, Stratton Mtn and Killington ... back in the day. Where skiing was considered the same as reading, writing and arithmetic.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: December 21, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

well i can not change my avatar so i hope this is giving u a giggle Klass!

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

I'm sorry, but that av is hilarious!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: December 21, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Are you kidding me?? A producer? I have heard of horrendous crimes, but it baffles me how these people who "loved" this little baby, is acting in this manner.  And they are not diagnosed with a mental illness?  These people need to be locked up... I am so appalled at the Anthony's behavior.  Really, this is ludicrous.  I am truly disgusted beyond words/thoughts.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: December 21, 2008, 10:50:02 AM »

Anyone heard anything from the Anthony's private investigators?  Even if Baez and the Anthony's aren't going to tell us the big secret/conspiracy of who took Caylee and why ~ one would think (now that Caylee is gone) they would tell the PIs so they could go catch the real murderer!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: December 21, 2008, 10:53:12 AM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.

Do you really think he will attempt to plea out? I don't see it; but perhaps. They all keep saying, "Oh, it will make sense when [such and such happens]." We all know that is just a plot to put-off coming up with a working theory that will match with the evidence--which they don't know all of yet, so Baez has to wait to come-up with something to spin.

He won't have a chance in court with all the evidence, remembering that they had enough for murder 1 prior to the body being even found.  No way he takes this to court with mythical nannies and fantastical stories of mayhem and intrigue from sinister characters within Casey's imagination.  I think he milks this and then attempts to plea out.

Russ is on a roll. you are absolutely 1000% right, they are going to be laughed out of court. I can see them buckling under cross defense right now!!

Time and time again, Baez has promised us a story that will make everything make sense in the end.  Hmmm....something there tells me that there was no accident...
I think Baez is gonna play up that Casey was abused and thus, somehow, she has the mentality of young child--that way he can justify hugging her in jail and such.  He is gonna make her look used and abused by her family, and possibly Caylee's dad...whomever he may be...thus, Jose thinks he's gonna convince us that mentally unstable Casey thought she had no other way out, etc.  Just thinkin out loud...its finally nice to post in here, now that the mania has died out a bit, doesn't take my computer a million years to move about in the forum

IF, Baez comes out with that kind of story? He sure is an A$$! Thousands of moms have been abused, raped, etc, and NONE of them have murdered their child. If her life was so bad and she had no other way out BUT to kill her child? That's bull! She could have killed herself. This is not directed to you monkey friend, Its directed toward Baez, IF he comes out dumb excuses...

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: December 21, 2008, 10:55:02 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Are you kidding me?? A producer? I have heard of horrendous crimes, but it baffles me how these people who "loved" this little baby, is acting in this manner.  And they are not diagnosed with a mental illness?  These people need to be locked up... I am so appalled at the Anthony's behavior.  Really, this is ludicrous.  I am truly disgusted beyond words/thoughts.

Caylee was such a lovely little girl, and those videos that were played of her endeared her to everybody because she was bright and brimming with personality, but I really believe the appalling behavior and off-the-wall actions of her entire family is what made people fascinated with this missing child case. Most parents, g'parents, relatives react just as we would expect and can empathize and relate to in their situation --- NOT the Anthonys from day # 1.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: December 21, 2008, 10:57:16 AM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1407 on: December 21, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »

Has it been discussed when Caylee's remains are going to be released for service?
ICBW but I think they are waiting for toxicology results.  Also they apparently found more evidence yesterday.

Thank you.  I am so curious to know GA and CA's position right now, as it relates to KC or the Nanny.
You're welcome Blaze.  I'm also curious. 
I want to see all held accountable for any interference or covering up, laundering potential evidence..etc.   

Yeah, and what does it mean, they are willing to talk to investigators because they gave conflicting stories?  How sick.. I think I need counseling after trying to understand and/or have compassion for these folks. 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: December 21, 2008, 10:59:56 AM »

I have a question-Who do you think is paying for this dream team. It is going to cost  100s of thousand of dollars.  Who ever is paying is a sick person.  KC is guilty anyone with a brain knows that--and you have to have a brain to afford this dream team.  All the good causes out there and some nut wants to help this evil person.  If something happens to a child and it is an accident I can understand and not punish that person.  Their loss is punishment enough.  But someone like her-no remorse -going to party-while you daughter in being pick apart by animals.  Who ever is paying is a sick f####

Some are probably doing it gratis and looking ahead to future monies pouring in with TV,   interviews, movies etc.  Especially Baez who knows he will snag one of the most lucrative book deals in history. It's a win win for him. Are there laws prohibiting lawyers from publishing after the case has been wrapped up? Gross as it is, this case wind up being a huge gravy train for many.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: December 21, 2008, 11:02:24 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: December 21, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

I'm sorry, but that av is hilarious!!!

HE HAS TO GO!!!!!!!  Before that monkey business gets me in monkey pooh!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: December 21, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
Great letter GramaMonkey-thanks for showing it here.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: December 21, 2008, 11:05:02 AM »

Hello Monkeys!  I am sorry that I cannot remember who suggested that we make snow angels in memory of Caylee and post a pic; but to whomever it was, my avatar is my son (who by the way is only 3 days younger than Caylee would be) making snow angels yesterday, in her memory. How sad Caylee can't make snow angels (or sand angels--seeing she lived in FL) for herself. God bless her.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1413 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:01 AM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

Learned to Ski at Bromley, Stratton Mtn and Killington ... back in the day. Where skiing was considered the same as reading, writing and arithmetic.

Well come on back for a vacation.. 

The mountains haven't changed from "back in the day"... only the Government
I always get a kick out of Bing and Danny's little conversation about bringing in a D......
Things sure have changed 

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow !!! lalalala 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1414 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »

I'm sorry FOM but I can't even look at you now w/o cracking up and watching his hand!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1415 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (especially the dog lovers)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: December 21, 2008, 11:07:45 AM »

JodyO - near Scranton here. Howdy neighbor! Smile Keep warm...we sure are trying to. I pray all is well with your hubby's surgery.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1417 on: December 21, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »

Thanks for your reply Blaze,I was about to start stripping lol

I forget who posted that about a producer picking up this case,was a few pages back.I also agree with you about the Anthony's....ALL of them.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: December 21, 2008, 11:08:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (especially the dog lovers)

Okay, this is hirlarious!!! Thank you, I sure needed a good laugh. Very cute! Smile
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: December 21, 2008, 11:09:04 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.