May 13, 2024, 08:30:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 33 - 7/1 - 7/2/11  (Read 681987 times)
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: July 01, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »

A long time ago there was a story about KC being at a birthday party, she was very young,
no picture. Anyway, she phoned Cindy and she was crying and wanted her mom to come and
get her because nobody was playing with her. When Cindy got there she yelled at them and
took KC home. Maybe its this same party being shown to-day. No Link!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 01, 2011, 12:26:04 PM »

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian Monkeys!

Ok, I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again after viewing pics from court this morning: Why oh why do LDB and JB always look like they're laughing and happy together? I'm sorry. This bothers me. And I really like LDB; so it bothers me she would find anything JB said so amusing. Because it looks like genuine smiles, not sarcastic ones.
Perhaps it's just the old keeping enemies closer than friends thing.  Or she's really laughing AT him  

I hope you're right! Smile

I think she does it to antagonize KC. It really pisses KC off when they are talking like that if you watch her.

Oh that would  be fantastic!  Monkey Devil!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 01, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »

Casey Anthony at age 5; how did such a pretty little girl turn into such an evil murdering slore? Was she born that way? And did her upbringing contribute to her evilness? i think yes!!

I agree, a little of both contributed to her issues. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #423 on: July 01, 2011, 12:26:55 PM »

So I stood around the cellphone store for an hour this morning. Played with and followed along on Sacred Monkeys with the iPad2 (saaaaweeeet!)
Get to the counter. You know how it takes forever to change from one cellphone to another? I told the guy to hurry up, at least while I was waiting before I could follow "my trial" on the iPad. The lady next to me starts laughing and says "What did Bozo do now?! What's happening? I'm so mad I'm missing it!" Turns out she's just as hooked as us, and follows it on findcaylee....something. All the men were laughing, but that lady and I got it all talked out. They call Casey Mooseface, and River Cruz is Riverboat Cruise, as in "all aboard, boys!"

And I have today off...and Bobo is wasting it!!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 01, 2011, 12:27:09 PM »

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian Monkeys!

Ok, I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again after viewing pics from court this morning: Why oh why do LDB and JB always look like they're laughing and happy together? I'm sorry. This bothers me. And I really like LDB; so it bothers me she would find anything JB said so amusing. Because it looks like genuine smiles, not sarcastic ones.
I think she's proving what a professional attorney looks and acts like, showing professional courtesy at all times in the courtroom.  To be outwardly rude would be less than professional. She knows the game Baez is playing with his personal attacks and she's basically piling burning coals on tops his head (making him look even worse for being so nasty to such a nice person-LOL). She's a lady and a pro, through and through. I would bet she extends the same courtesy to all of her legal opponents.  JMO  From what I'm hearing, she's a class act and highly respected by her peers (unlike Mr. Baez). Not to worry.

Maybe...but I see her approaching him, not the other way around. So I dunno. But I will assume the best, because I do like her. Smile
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: July 01, 2011, 12:28:59 PM »

Been lurking lately, believe Monkeys are so smart.

No Family is perfect, but this one is so very sad. Cindy wears the pants in this family and has enabled Casey by sticky sugar coating shenanigans and never allowing life's consequences to teach what is normally learned. George for a man has no backbone. As the head of the household he was *****whipped and weak at best. Perhaps why he couldn't cut it as LE. Gambling, anger, womanizing....who knows? Lee with his issues whatever they may be are a direct result of his dysfunctional family. He had a poor father and a very overbearing mother who was preferential toward Casey, no wonder he has issues.
The Anthony's have been so worried about outward appearances they neglected to fix any problem they encountered with Casey. Note even Lee was excluded. When Caylee was born they swept everything under the rug hoping if they ignored the past all problems would be forgotten,until they noticed things were not as they should be. By then it was too late. Casey had learned from Cindy, she ran the show. Couple that with her being a nonfeeling, self serving excuse for a human, you have this tragedy even Shakespeare couldn't write.
Is family disfunction a defense? Casey is an adult who has been deemed competent to stand trial.
We Monkeys know far more than the jury. But in the end, the lies, the lack of remorse, where they found the body, the cry acting, the duhfense legal tactics, and all the jury saw will finally get justice to Caylee. I truly believe all things happen for a reason. We may not understand now why, but they do. IMHO
I do hope that all those who lied get what they deserve. I pray no one will profit from this child's death. I pray the duhfense team will be forever tarnished and prov-en to be no more than ambulance chasers, and fame seekers and ultimately sanctioned for their arrogance.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 01, 2011, 12:29:00 PM »

Good morning monkeys!  Apollies in advance for a long post.  One thing's for sure, this trial has more twists than a roller coaster!    ITA that Cindy is so toasted.  We've been reading Bible proverbs and we're amazed at seeing them being proven repeatedly throughout this case.
  • Proverbs 15:12 "A mocker resents correction; he will not consult the wise." -Baez
  • Proverbs 15:7 "The lips of the wise spread knowledge [Prosecution]; not so the the hearts of fools [Defense]."
  • Proverbs15:14 "The discerning heart seeks knowledge [Prosecution], but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly [Cindy]."
I take issue with Baez' statement today concerning the Defense's computer experts. Didn't he say they didn't have any?  IMO, this was an intentional set-up.  He knew Cindy would be testifying to computer searches for chloroform, he had also planned to call her as a defense witness, and he knew she was going to lie because as he himself said, "The state should have expected it.".  So what does he do?  He releases their computer expert(s).  Notice he also didn't deny knowing she was going to turncoat. As for the state's rebuttal with the Gentiva work records, to quote his own words,"The defense should have expected it.".  I think they did, they just didn't pursue it because it would provide them a much-needed delay to attempt to regroup.  It's very obvious by now that Baez flies by the seat of his pants. He's lazy.  He waits to see what the opposition has and then scrambles to try to defend.  He doesn't want to work. As far as I'm concerned, Baez being Casey's chosen lawyer is divine retribution.  She chose someone who's: as lazy as she is; money-hungry; lying; deceptive; uses people to suit his needs; disrespects authority; egotistical; cheats; and plays Casey, just like she played so many other people. Casey's reaping in a lawyer what she sowed.  Just in case anyone wonders, I'm not judging the man, I'm judging his fruit (his words, behavior, and work).  All my own opinion.  I can't figure out though why Sims would attach herself to this farce of a defense team.  I can somewhat understand Finnell (the most professional Defense person), as she has an anti-DP agenda to try to advance.  Mason apparently underestimated the state and assumed the DT would be able to create reasonable doubt/punch holes in the chain of custody/impeach witnesses/all of the above.  In the end, they just shot themselves in the foot, so to speak.

As for Cindy, well "...the mouth of the fool feeds on folly.". What more can I say? Her foolishness astounds me.  It's rare in my world to see someone so bent on self-destruction.  I hope she gets some counseling while she's in jail for perjury. Casey learned early to lie and manipulate and Cindy failed to put the breaks on the runaway train.  I say Cindy because she assumed responsibility for Casey each time she blew off George's suspicions/findings. Cindy's self-esteem was wrapped up in her own farce of family life and everybody paid for it, Caylee most of all.   Don't expect Cindy to take responsibility for any of this though.  She's so narcissistic, aside from intervention from God (seriously), I doubt she'll admit her shortcomings to herself or anyone else.  In essence, she taught Casey that appearances are more important than truth.

George needs to find a good counselor for some individual counseling. He did not kill Caylee, that choice was solely Casey's. I found it interesting that he felt compelled to "remind" Cindy in the suicide note that he had tried to bring up concerns about Casey/lies by Casey/Casey stealing lots of times, only to be shut down by Cindy. Even in his grief and under the influence, he rightfully attributed responsibility for that to Cindy. That told me to his core, he would not take the fall for Casey. Of all of them, George loved Caylee the most.  Caylee accepted him for who he was, didn't belittle or demean him, didn't throw his failures in his face, and didn't make him a scapegoat.  He, in turn, didn't make demands of Caylee as a trophy child, an accessory to be alternately adored and ignored, a performer. They simply enjoyed each other. As far as River goes, what does having an affair have to do with Casey killing Caylee? George may or may not have said it was an accident that snowballed.  He wasn't saying that from knowledge (as evidenced by his suicide note which pre-dated his "talk" with River).  If he said it, he was desperately trying to convince himself that his daughter could not have done such a horrendous thing.  As time went by, the LE officer in George suspected things weren't adding up with Casey's story, but the Dad in him couldn't fully go there.  Unlike Cindy, George does have a conscience and shows remorse in his note.

All moo
Great post!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 01, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »

Sorry for getting in your quote.

I didn't watch last night because I read LKB was scheduled.
WFTV only showed 25 secs. of the video so it's hard to have an opinion. They didn't show Casey speaking.
A friend of mines sister had a baby that was less than 10 mos. old (if that) and spoke as clearly as I do. I almost fainted when I heard
the little baby speak.

My youngest was like that. He could speak in full sentences when he was a year old. People would talk to him just to get him to speak. He is 15 now and all his friends call him "the wordsmith," so I guess he was destined to be a speaker. He took a public speaking course at the university this year in dual enrollment and aced it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 01, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »

I hope JB packed a lunch because he doesnt need a lunch break after wasting so much time. He needs to be eating while deposing.
He should stick to salads..
He is on my last nerve.. I feel like a sequestered juror
I leave the house before, after court and during lunch..
hurry up and wait

Me too, I took a week vacation to watch this...I've got my oldest son who is here visiting hooked too.  

Other than the day we spent burning up without power, I've been watching and waiting...and waiting some more.

That's funny.
I mow my lawn when bozo is up, then breeze threw a video later.
I can't stand him......
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 01, 2011, 12:32:58 PM »

A long time ago there was a story about KC being at a birthday party, she was very young,
no picture. Anyway, she phoned Cindy and she was crying and wanted her mom to come and
get her because nobody was playing with her. When Cindy got there she yelled at them and
took KC home. Maybe its this same party being shown to-day. No Link!

Your memory is certainly better than mine!  I remember this now. I do not like to make a determination on just this one small clip, but I wonder if she was a reserved child and not as animated as we now know she can be. The quiet child is often left out of things and not necessarily on purpose. Other children begin playing and laughing and just don't notice someone is feeling left out.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »

http://podcasts.cnn.net/cnn/big/podcasts/ac360/video/2011/07/01/cooper.podcast.thursday.cnn.m4v

The Anderson Cooper podcast from last night showing video of Casey when 5

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: July 01, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Passed the juror lunch delivery guy. Guessin' by the size of those drinks, there will be a comfort break coming up soon. #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 01, 2011, 12:36:20 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
News 13 photog says lawyers are heading back into the courthouse. #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 01, 2011, 12:37:19 PM »

Casey Anthony at age 5; how did such a pretty little girl turn into such an evil murdering slore? Was she born that way? And did her upbringing contribute to her evilness? i think yes!!

Look at her eyes............even in that video there is something about her eyes.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 01, 2011, 12:37:44 PM »

Passed the juror lunch delivery guy. Guessin' by the size of those drinks, there will be a comfort break coming up soon. #caseyanthony

i thought they were back at their hotel?   Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 01, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »

News 13 photog says lawyers are heading back into the courthouse. #CaseyAnthony

Oh thank goodness!! I am praying they don't have more flipping sidebars and such to waste the rest of this day.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #436 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »

Look at her eyes............even in that video there is something about her eyes.
soulless

These are my opinions and subject to change.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »

i thought they were back at their hotel?   Razz

Nope. Some said he might send them back to the hotel, but was later reported they weren't.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »

Jeff Ashton and 2 witnesses are leaving the courthouse. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago

Sigh

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 01, 2011, 12:39:04 PM »

Trial Videos - June 30, 2011 - July 1, 2011

Casey Won't Testify; Defense Rests In Eventful Trial Day
June 30, 2011
Witnesses: Krystal Holloway - Dominic Casey - George Anthony - Cindy Anthony - Lee Anthony
DAY 43: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
http://www.wftv.com/news/28404300/detail.html

Judge Recesses Court Indefinitely In Casey Trial
July 1, 2011
Witnesses: None
TRIAL DAY 44: Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/news/28416592/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.