May 03, 2024, 08:25:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453801 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: July 09, 2009, 06:23:44 PM »

Always1 has forwarded to me 15+ messages she received.  They all appear to be from "Dolce" as far as I can tell and none really say alot.  Mostly small talk about the babies, hubs, etc.

If I was "close" to "Dolce" and believed everything she was telling me about having twins there wasn't anything in those text messages that would set off my "hinky meter".  They were very general in terms. 

ME, not being close to "Dolce" would question how and why a mother who just gave birth to twins would be immediately texting about them and actually back to posting in the forum the next day. 
[/b]

Exactly, Klaas.  I wondered what kind of superwoman she was to deliver twins one day and return to posting the very next day!  I believe the day after that she already had them on a 'nap schedule'.  Lifestyles of the Strange and Delusional!

I was very disappointed in her.  I thought she should have delivered them at home with hubby by her side.  Doesn't his degree cover childbirth?

Doesn't his degree cover childbirth?
 What one doesn't he have a few ::MonkeyHaHa:
:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: July 09, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »

As for A1, I think her world is rocked right now.  As she is a Monkey, and I don't think attacking other Monkeys is a president I care to set, I will believe she will move through the stages of grief at her own pace, just as we all are here.  I am not condemning anyone else's right to feel or think what they do.  I am merely stating mine.

Leroy, this was not aimed at you.

Bearly - I know what you're saying.  I do not blame Always one bit for anything and personally i do not think she knew about any of this prior to finding out on here.  I did not connect with Dolce so I didn't even recognize any of the inconsistencies - mostly because i paid little attention to her personal posts.  I'm more of the simple laid back kinda gal Smile
Anyways, what I bolded above I too feel strongly about.  I just hope she has learned her lesson and will not buy into any more BS that Dolce would send her way.  There is a big difference between sincere apologies and BS excuses. 

Yes, that is is how I am described as well!   an angelic monkey

MyTime (or is it "M to the triple P" for security reasons..lol) - I love your new outfit!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: July 09, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

The initials of the business are apol and his initials are mcs, right?

It is still under Sunbiz.com. And yes. 

whitepages.com is interesting reading

Yes, so now we have two addys. What are your thoughts. Which is the newest one??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: July 09, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »

I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

Yes, so now we have two addys. What are your thoughts. Which is the newest one??

Posting to my own post, but I think the second one is newest, because when I went to live search, it looked like new construction area, just streets and no houses. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: July 09, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »

I Am SO Lost in here 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: July 09, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »

Klaas or any other photo talented monkey, we could use some help in the Caylee thread. TIA

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: July 09, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »

Posting to my own post, but I think the second one is newest, because when I went to live search, it looked like new construction area, just streets and no houses. JMO

Hey Fanny, i found 4 different addresses on www.pipl.com & more info! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: July 09, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »

I Am SO Lost in here 

Hi Blonde 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1688 on: July 09, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »

I suppose at some point I need to get outta my patriotic outfit, but have no wardrobe....

On Dolce, I am still not sure what to think or say. What a miserable life she must have had and is still living to feel the need to perpetrate such a fraud amongst the family here. I guess some think that since it is the internet,that it does not hurt anyone,however,this fiasco proves the opposite does it not? So many monkeys hurt. It is a sad situation and I do wish Dolce would show up and explain herself.

Who would believe anything she would say??? She's a con, it would only be lies. It ain't happening anyway. JMO

I think you look cute, anyway.  an angelic monkey

Yes Fanny, you have a point,however, I do feel that the monkeys here that loved her and went through the "alleged" pregnancy and sat here waiting for news worrying when she was "delivering" at least deserve the consideration of an apology as well as explanation, that is just my opinion. Also, was there not a time where there was the "false alarm" or something and she was told to rest by the doctor? not sure as I have tried to read and catch up on all I missed the past couple of months and it is difficult. Those here hurt by her just deserve the respect and consideration of an apology and explanation,whether they can believe her or not, that is jmo.

Thanks for telling me I look cute, I am just overdue for a costume change as forth has already passed.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: July 09, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »

Does anyone have that pool picture I'm checking out something right now

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: July 09, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »

Does anyone have that pool picture I'm checking out something right now

I didn't save those photos but I know someone did.  Hopefully someone else will post.  Looked like "stock" photos to me.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: July 09, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

I just found this:

Monken I am looking to redecorate the back lanai pool area of our home with Summer aproaching we will be having many cookouts and parties with the babies arrival and family.  Any suggestions? 

*Please note that I am the person that a plant goes to if they have a death wish, so to put a plant in my care would be irresponsible.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: July 09, 2009, 07:10:11 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: July 09, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »

I have kept silent on this whole fiasco.  I figure what I think doesn't matter a whole lot.

I think though, that Monkeys should cut Always1 some slack.  She had made friends with someone
that was a total filament of someone's imagination.  A1 is a sweet and gullible soul. (or is that sole?)
'
I can understand her reluctence to throw her friend ( even a disreputable one) under the bus.
I would suspect that A1 is sorta in shock right now. The person that she loved is gone forever.

Whomever Dolce may be, she is a POS.  Always 1 is not.

Who was that mod at FOB?  Dolce sounds a lot like her to me.  

I have to agree with this however, the first time shame on you, the second time shame on me.  I dont think she has to throw her under the bus, but if she still has contact with *her* or Steele...well then I have no sympathy.

As for A1, I think her world is rocked right now.  As she is a Monkey, and I don't think attacking other Monkeys is a president I care to set, I will believe she will move through the stages of grief at her own pace, just as we all are here.  I am not condemning anyone else's right to feel or think what they do.  I am merely stating mine.

Leroy, this was not aimed at you.

Can someone tell me what FOB is?   TIA

FOB = Freedom of Blog and it was created during the Natalee Holloway case.  I think the Moderator that Magnolia is thinking of is Medleyrelay (I don't believe Dolce and Medley are the same person, lol)

The one I was thinking of was the one who sold incence or something and lived in Florida.  had one of those old hippy like names....not sunmoonandstars but something similiar  Maybe Moonshadow?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: July 09, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »

And another thing!!!   

How desperate for friends is Steele?  He still wants to be friends with Dolce?  No one (including her) knows who Dolce is!!

How could anyone want to be friends with someone who posted their fake twins, the day a friend lost her real grandson - who fought so hard! 

Pathetic and sick!!!! 

and pretty damn stupid to send the email to the wrong person!!  LOL

but aren't we all so glad he did send it to the wrong email so we knew exactly what he/they is/are up to...KARMA....EXPOSED! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: July 09, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Dolce....I know you are reading here!  If you love A1 as you say why are you letting her take any flak for what you did?  IF you love her...and personally I don't think you love anyone including yourself...why aren't you in here defending her? Why aren't you talking to her? If you have one ounce of decency in you, get in here!!  Stand by you friend who is still standing by you after you have lied to her, abused her goodness, and made a joke of your so called friendship....!!!

Here! Here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: July 09, 2009, 07:22:20 PM »

CBB, you outdid yourself this time with my avatar.  I love it, love it, love it.  You are very creative.
 an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: July 09, 2009, 07:22:34 PM »

Magnolia - Oh yes, Moonshadows.  Good question but again I doubt it.  She is currently posting at RU with the name K Hemmingway.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: July 09, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »

Dolce used A1 because she picked her for whatever reason. A1 is sweet and trusting. A conman/woman knows what they are doing. I have been conned before, just not to this degree.

I thought we should stop talking about Dolce yesterday and thought she should have been banned. I still stand by that, but I don't run SM. It leaves people in limbo thinking Dolce will come in here and answer some questions and let A1 off the hook. She will not. She will let A1 sway in the wind, taking the criticism and flack and suffering. I am sure A1 is cringing at what her private conversations and IM's were with Dolce, and how much confidence she put into her. Sometimes things are said in private that would never be said here in public.

I also stand by my statement that Steel and Dolce should be blocked from even reading here, and if they are, it is only adding to their pleasure. I know they could do it in other ways, but it would just add to their inconvience. However, I am not the one who controls that either.

I am not critizing KLASS, RED, THE MODS HERE. I am just putting my thoughts here as they are coming to me. I am going to cut A1 some slack. I hope some others will get their questions answered from her, and we can go on. For the ones waiting for Dolce to appear and explain it all, it ain't happening. JMO  an angelic monkey

I guess it's my anger...but...I'm enjoying the thought that dolce and steele are reading here and that they are probably not enjoying us tearing them up and exposing all their little lies...the more exposure, the better... IMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: July 09, 2009, 07:25:09 PM »

CBB, you outdid yourself this time with my avatar.  I love it, love it, love it.  You are very creative.
 an angelic monkey

Blue Moon ~  Your avi is truly beautiful.  Nice job CBB.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.