May 17, 2024, 07:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 230404 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 05, 2011, 11:08:55 AM »

Janet
I thought that Patricia was Naomi's Mom,
not G'ma ?

I knw that Clint was smoking up too. He did not look  quite as scruffy ! LOL

It will just be a matter of time if Clint does not make the decision to make positive changes in his life.

I wanted the name of Naomi's grandma ... Patricia's mom.

It makes me sad/angry that Brian is doing drugs with his younger brother.  It is one thing Brian chooses down the road of destruction but ...

(Edited by Tamikosmom)

Janet

Found it!!

The dynamics encompassing the extended families of the main players in the Hailey Dunn case makes my head spin.

Janet

++++++

Titch
Re: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11
« Reply #775 on: February 10, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »

OMG, so bc of the "Gettin High" video being posted online, people are posting really nasty stuff on Clint Dunn's Facebook page.

Naomi's mom is Trish and her grandmother is Katherine.

Looks like Katherine is pretty upset, can't say I blame her.

Here's just a tiny bit of it:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562637&id=214715745346&fbid=10150307592705347#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=199507583398729&id=100001996540056

Snip:
Katherine Birdwell omg what the hell is this .Get real Trish did not post any video as it is not by clint and she cannot get rid of it as Brian made and posted it so let us watch the slander here folks .some body lies and since i know the facts it aint me and... that is gossip she called cps and i know who it was and it was not her .I just wish some folks would grow up and look for hailey and stop the gossip back biting as let me tell you nobody knows how much money trish naomis mother has spent on naomi and c lint dunn.i have advised her before not to pay bondsman, cell phone bills ,rent utilites, clothes .this is a crock and am very upset by it and Clint i love you very much GRow up keep your business to your self all these folks can do is tear you apart and not solve your problems and it so childish all will give advise and stab you in the back and smile in your face.what the hell do you care about a damn video and what do you think cps can do .some one needs to stop telling tales and mind there own business and you young man need to grow and keep a few problems to your self as i can guarntee you not a damn one of the women giving advice can do a damn thing Just bullshit and you can use soe one else for the drama .Next slander will be a lawsuit and believe mes she has the attorneys .Yes big boy she trish paid for you to get divorce and probation and guess what bd stopped the divorce on grounds not see hailey any more I can also promise you if you keep mouthing you will never ever see another cent of her money.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9372.msg1302800#msg1302800

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #961 on: April 05, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 05, 2011, 12:45:56 PM »

HAILEY  an angelic monkey
This pic touches my soul, and makes me wonder WTH is wrong with people ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 05, 2011, 01:58:56 PM »

Numbers of Volunteers Searching for Missing Teen Going Down Dramatically

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - The number of searchers looking for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn has gone down dramatically.

According to KTXS out of Abilene, only one person showed up Friday.   

::snipping2::

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14375420

Maybe has already been posted, but it is the only thing "new" in this case. 

Also, info from the Help Find Hailey FB page about PatriciaTrichel soliciting funds that did not go to the Official Help Find Hailey Dunn search organization. 

Help Find Hailey Dunn Patricia Trichel solicited via private messages and had the individual send money orders/checks to a specific address NOT the HFH search center or bank account. (T)
15 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 5 people

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=163214477069347&id=141796342544494

It looks like PT has some 'splaining to do if this is verified.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: April 05, 2011, 02:02:45 PM »

Self-edit:  should be the Hope for Hailey organization.  Sorry!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 05, 2011, 02:32:04 PM »

Numbers of Volunteers Searching for Missing Teen Going Down Dramatically

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - The number of searchers looking for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn has gone down dramatically.

According to KTXS out of Abilene, only one person showed up Friday.   

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14375420

Maybe has already been posted, but it is the only thing "new" in this case. 

Also, info from the Help Find Hailey FB page about PatriciaTrichel soliciting funds that did not go to the Official Help Find Hailey Dunn search organization. 

Help Find Hailey Dunn Patricia Trichel solicited via private messages and had the individual send money orders/checks to a specific address NOT the HFH search center or bank account. (T)
15 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 5 people

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=163214477069347&id=141796342544494

It looks like PT has some 'splaining to do if this is verified.   

flutter

Consider there are those who know how to work the system for their benefit ... unless a fund is set up in such a way that accountability of disbusements is forthcoming to donors through a statement from a recognized institution ... I hesitate to donate any substantial amount to any cause.  The integrity/character/background of the recipient needs to be examined if scamming is to be avoided.  In other words ... we have been blessed with common sense as well as a heart when parting with our hard earned bucks.

Have a good afternoon all.  I am off.

Janet
11:30 AM PT

+++++

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Clint Dunn’s Mother, Connie Jones, Radio Interview Feb 23

<snipped>

Host
: There was an account set up for Hailey Dunn donations, and the money in there was no longer in there, and a lot of people were pointing the finger, quite frankly, at you, so I would like you to address that.

Connie: Well, the only account that I know was the “Chipin”, went to a “PayPal”, and I had no access to it at all, and it went into Clint’s checking account. Every penny of it went into Clint’s checking account, and I think he’s still got money in there from the “Chipin” and…

Host: So you had nothing to do with that money.

Connie: No, ma’am, I didn’t. I still don’t. I mean, my daughter and my son-in-law, they set it up for Clint, and that’s the only account that I know about. If there’s any others, I don’t know anything about ‘em.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-clint-dunns-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/24/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-hailey-dunns-grandma-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 05, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »

Search Group Explains Hailey Dunn Merchandise Sales
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358106

The group behind t-shirts being sold to raise awareness about missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn sent out a statement detailing where proceeds for shirt sales are being spent.
Kristy Lloyd says money made from merchandise sales goes directly into the Hailey's Search fund set up at the City National Bank in Colorado City.

In a statement, Lloyd says the fund is used to keep Hailey's face out in the public and keep search efforts active.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: April 05, 2011, 08:31:20 PM »

Interesting tidbit I found out this morning that may or may not explain the length of time that it is taking to get forensics back on the photo images.  Photo images taken with a smartphone equipped with gps have encripted in their file properties the location of where the picture was taken.   This is called "geo-tagging."

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Ftech%2Fcolumnist%2Fkimkomando%2F2011-03-24-komando-web-photos_N.htm%3Fsms_ss%3Dfacebook%26at_xt%3D4d9b145d1182d12b%252C0&h=b4896

Is LE meticulously searching these photos to see if any of the ones taken by Shawn could contain a hiding place for a body? 

Just a thought but the whole issue of being able to be tracked by photos you take and place on FB really creeps me out.  Check your phones, monks, to see if your geo-tagging option is enabled.

Hopefully this is not too O/T to get me sent to the time-out cage.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 05, 2011, 09:21:17 PM »

I cannot comprehend why an official flyer was not distributed early on by investigators ... an official flyer with a photo of both Shawn and the vehicle that he was driving on the morning of December 27th as well as identifying the areas indicated by the cell phone pings.  Could a flyer have jogged the memory of at lease one witness who may have unknowingly observed the disposal of a body?

Think about the Kyron Horman case and ... Terri Horman has yet to be officially declared a person of interest.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Case

Police hope stepmom's photo will help spark more tips for Kyron Horman investigation
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:25 PM
Updated: Monday, June 21, 2010, 10:15 AM

Kyron Horman's stepmother was the last known person to see the 7-year-old on the day that he disappeared, said Capt. Jason Gates, and authorities hope her photo might help jog the memories of other witnesses.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is distributing a flier showing photos of Terri Moulton Horman and the type of pickup she is thought to have driven on June 4, the day the second-grader disappeared from Skyline School.

"Sometimes in jogging peoples memories, sometimes it's the other things about that day or what was going on around them that will jog their memory with anything else they might have seen with regard to Kyron," Gates said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

New flier asks residents if they saw Horman, Spicher
Story Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 3:20 PM PST
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators working on the Kyron Horman case released a new flier Tuesday that asks residents near Kyron's elementary school if they saw his stepmother, Terri Horman, and her close friend, DeDe Spicher the day he disappeared.

The two-page flier includes pictures of Horman, Spicher and the white pickup truck Horman was driving on June 4 the day Kyron vanished, and in it police ask residents if they saw the two or the pickup between the hours of 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. that day.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html

flutter ... I am beginning to suspect LE is not interested in putting together a case against Shawn Adkits.

My theory does not imply that either Clint nor Billie were directly involved in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their daughter but ... in the process of elimination ... why was Clint not given a polygraph.  For crying out loud ... Shawn stated that Hailey was on her way over to the home of her father the last time he saw her.  Clint concedes that he was at home.  The earring that Billie first claimed to investigators that Hailey was wearing was found in the carpet of Clint's home by David.

Think about the Kyron Horman case.  Communication records affirms that Desiree Young was nowhere in the vicinity of her son's residence or her son's school on the day of his disappearance.  Nevertheless ... Kyron's mother was given a polygraph.

If the case goes to trial ... it is my belief and my believe that Shawn's defense is going to have a field day regarding this issue.

Janet

++++++

Clint Dunn - No Polygraph

Hailey Dunn: Transcript: Clint Dunn: Blog Talk Radio Interview March 9

<snipped>

Host: Let’s just do this now. Did you take a polygraph?

Clint Dunn: No. No, I haven’t taken a polygraph. They’ve told me from the very beginning that I’m not a suspect, and they have no reason to look at me, and I told them right very beginning, “Hey, you need to do what you need to do to me. Put me in a polygraph, or do whatever, but clearing me, that way, we can find out what’s going on.”, but they’ve known from the beginning that I’m not nobody to look at, so I haven’t done a polygraph or anything.

Host: Where were you the day that she went missing?

Clint Dunn: I was at home. I was in my apartment and I didn’t leave all day long. My back was, I had back spasms that day. My back was tore up, but I didn’t leave the apartment all day long. I was there all day.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-transcript-clint-dunn-blog-talk-radio-interview-march-9/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/03/10/bring-them-home-now-exclusive-clint-dunn-speaks-mssing-carla-cook-family

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 05, 2011, 09:41:33 PM »

Interesting tidbit I found out this morning that may or may not explain the length of time that it is taking to get forensics back on the photo images.  Photo images taken with a smartphone equipped with gps have encripted in their file properties the location of where the picture was taken.   This is called "geo-tagging."

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Ftech%2Fcolumnist%2Fkimkomando%2F2011-03-24-komando-web-photos_N.htm%3Fsms_ss%3Dfacebook%26at_xt%3D4d9b145d1182d12b%252C0&h=b4896

Is LE meticulously searching these photos to see if any of the ones taken by Shawn could contain a hiding place for a body? 

Just a thought but the whole issue of being able to be tracked by photos you take and place on FB really creeps me out.  Check your phones, monks, to see if your geo-tagging option is enabled.

Hopefully this is not too O/T to get me sent to the time-out cage.

Very interesting that they can do this.  I hope that this might play a part in Hailey's eventual case; maybe they can find something out!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 05, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 05, 2011, 10:38:58 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 05, 2011, 10:39:32 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 05, 2011, 10:40:02 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 05, 2011, 10:40:32 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 05, 2011, 10:41:00 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 05, 2011, 10:41:28 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 05, 2011, 10:42:01 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 05, 2011, 10:42:38 PM »

Hailey with one of her teachers

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 05, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.