May 21, 2024, 11:13:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 657659 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: June 18, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Spitz broke Caylee's skull when he opened it..

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

I am not sure why, but that hurts my heart. I saw the picture of the CSI being so careful removing her little skull from the swamp....and this asswipe breaks her skull.......

ITA Sunny..it brought tears to my eyes..this man has no respect for the deceased..he should not be a doctor of anything ..he didn't even act apologetic..he is not brilliant he is a complete imbecile with no heart or soul.

It is heartbreaking & he didnt even flinch at the thought that he did that to a precious child's remains.   He couldnt even say her name but referred to Caylee as "this child" or "the child" if that.  I am appalled that he took this position as early as December 2008 based on who sought him out, disgusting.   Nice way to end a career, shamefully.

Dr Spitz attended medical school from 1956- 1960, prior to med school he had to have earned a BS in biology, or a related field. This would mean Dr Spitz was born in about 1934. He stated that he had performed 1000's of autopsies throughout his career and some numbers minded monkey even calculated the the Dr would have had to have perform almost 3 autopsies a day...I haven't googled Dr Spitz...yet, I will soon though because I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Dr Spitz may have been involved in the recovery of those buried in mass graves..."this child" may have become the norm to a young Dr whose victims had no name...I'm not excusing his testimony, I'm questioning, or rather judging the defense, they had no business to make a laughing stock of a man, an aged Dr, who has probably witnessed, or at least particpated in solving some of the most horrendous crimes in recent history committed by man...against man. Many years ago I worked with Holocaust survivors, it isn't funny, no more than the death of a 3yr old little girl.  I'm not giving the Dr a pass...It'smore of a shame on you Bozo and Mumbles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: June 18, 2011, 01:12:17 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony Ashton tried to rattle Spitz -- but didn't get far. Spitz owned that courtroom today!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

What the hell was Aphrodite smoking this morning before she went into the courtroom.

The only reason everyone in the courtroom was watching Spitz was out of disbelief and disgust.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: June 18, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »

Dr. Spitz testified that the skull was never moved from the position it was found. Yet other experts said animals had moved the bones around, chewing on them etc. I can see why some jurors were laughing! 

Icey, even Dr. Spitz acknowledge bones had been gnawed on by animals! So there ya go Smile
I guess the animals were careful not to move the skull and they ripped apart the rest of her body. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: June 18, 2011, 01:16:12 PM »

Dr. Spitz testified that the skull was never moved from the position it was found. Yet other experts said animals had moved the bones around, chewing on them etc. I can see why some jurors were laughing! 

Icey, even Dr. Spitz acknowledge bones had been gnawed on by animals! So there ya go Smile
I guess the animals were careful not to move the skull and they ripped apart the rest of her body. 
Maybe they applied the duct tape in the world according to Spitz?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: June 18, 2011, 01:16:36 PM »

Useless testimony.. They gave him a day pass from the home for this?

That was almost pitiful. On twitter everyone is talking about how the jurors are laughing at him. It is sad the old man gave up his soul at this late in his life for money that he may never get.

Pitiful in the max.  That's what happens when a renowned dr. THINKS he's hitching his star to LKB and a "dream team" and ends up with a couple of unethical hacks with about 3 braincells between them.   
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: June 18, 2011, 01:16:43 PM »

I thought ashton wa saying that the skull that was broke was the skull in court room today. And did he say that skull was not caylee tha he had today. Idk just asking. Cause that is how I took it
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: June 18, 2011, 01:20:05 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Judge Scolds Baez http://www.wftv.com/video/28281093/index.html   
Could someone give a brief recap of what led to this?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: June 18, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »

Spitz is washed up and even if the "dream team" still existed, he may have only looked slightly less imbecilic. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: June 18, 2011, 01:20:28 PM »

Thank U.....
Slam dunk!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 18, 2011, 01:21:09 PM »

I hope someone can answer this.  If JP proceeds with comtempt proceedings, will this also leave skid marks on the record and underwear of the entire dufense team or only Bobo?  I would think (and hope) that since this is a DP case and Mumbles is the DP qualified and senior lawyer he would get the splatter from these shenanigans as well.  Wonder if he is having fun yet?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: June 18, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »

Maybe they applied the duct tape in the world according to Spitz?

Right! Bizarre beyond belief.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1191 on: June 18, 2011, 01:25:23 PM »

Snipped to avoid quote stack
Dr Spitz attended medical school from 1956- 1960, prior to med school he had to have earned a BS in biology, or a related field. This would mean Dr Spitz was born in about 1934. He stated that he had performed 1000's of autopsies throughout his career and some numbers minded monkey even calculated the the Dr would have had to have perform almost 3 autopsies a day...I haven't googled Dr Spitz...yet, I will soon though because I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that Dr Spitz may have been involved in the recovery of those buried in mass graves..."this child" may have become the norm to a young Dr whose victims had no name...I'm not excusing his testimony, I'm questioning, or rather judging the defense, they had no business to make a laughing stock of a man, an aged Dr, who has probably witnessed, or at least particpated in solving some of the most horrendous crimes in recent history committed by man...against man. Many years ago I worked with Holocaust survivors, it isn't funny, no more than the death of a 3yr old little girl.  I'm not giving the Dr a pass...It'smore of a shame on you Bozo and Mumbles!
[/quote]

Samarie, I have to respectfully disagree with you on this post. I don' think the defense team held a gun to this fools head to get him to lie on the stand.
What he has seen and witnessed in his past does not give him the right to out and out lie under oath in a court of law. This victim did have a name and it is Caylee Marie Anthony. He further desecrated Caylee's lil body when there was NO reason to, and broke her skull in the process. No apologies, would not even own up to it. He is probably the only medical examiner they could find who would lie for them. I have no sympathy for his arrogant ass. He should have quit 40 yrs ago. Just another paid media whore. I do agree Mason and Bozo are slime but I don't hold them responsible for him getting fried on the stand. He got just what he deserved and Mumbles and Bumbles did too.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: June 18, 2011, 01:25:32 PM »

I hope someone can answer this.  If JP proceeds with comtempt proceedings, will this also leave skid marks on the record and underwear of the entire dufense team or only Bobo?  I would think (and hope) that since this is a DP case and Mumbles is the DP qualified and senior lawyer he would get the splatter from these shenanigans as well.  Wonder if he is having fun yet?

I don't know the answer; but I'm hoping CM will get the "splatter" as you say. He should end his career like this and be depressed the rest of his life with this disgrace, for allowing Baez to get go so far and for seemingly participating in it himself!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: June 18, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »

First witness testified to opinions NOT in his written report which went directly against the court order stating all witnesses must do full reports on anything opinions they will testify to.  It was in regards to debunking the duct tape video and he had discussions with Bobo after that witness in the past few days about what he would say to prove it was not a reliable video.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: June 18, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »

Does any Monkey know if any defense witnesses have backed out of testifying after seeing this circus?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: June 18, 2011, 01:28:05 PM »

Start around 11:00, a bit after I believe.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28280973/index.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: June 18, 2011, 01:29:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28280462/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Rodriguez said it would be impossible to determine the exact position of duct tape on a corpse. Because tape loses its stickiness, it may have shifted, and animals could have come into contact with the body.

Then, Chief Judge Belvin Perry threatened contempt of court against Baez for intentionally violating the court's order for trying to get a witness to give opinions that weren't previously disclosed.

Perry told the state and the defense that both sides have taken part in game playing. He said, "this is not a game."

"It appears to me that this was quite intentional. This was not some inadvertent slip. It was not inadvertent. The question is whether Ms. Anthony should be punished because of this," said Perry.

"This is what we are going to do. We are going to stop today at 1 'o clock. This witness is going to step down and you are going to take his deposition this afternoon," said Perry.

He said Rodriguez would testify next week. Perry said, "Mr. Baez, this is not my first rodeo."

Perry said he will reserve ruling on Baez's violation. He then dismissed Rodriguez for the day, telling the jury they will take another witness.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: June 18, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »

I have no idea what the legal answer is, but since CJBP referred to Baez specifically, I think it's him alone. And of course we know Mason will claim ignorance to the situation.   But it would be nice to have him held accountable for these tactics, many I'm sure came from him.  jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: June 18, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »

I am not sure why, but that hurts my heart. I saw the picture of the CSI being so careful removing her little skull from the swamp....and this asswipe breaks her skull.......

ITA Sunny..it brought tears to my eyes..this man has no respect for the deceased..he should not be a doctor of anything ..he didn't even act apologetic..he is not brilliant he is a complete imbecile with no heart or soul.

It is heartbreaking & he didnt even flinch at the thought that he did that to a precious child's remains.   He couldnt even say her name but referred to Caylee as "this child" or "the child" if that.  I am appalled that he took this position as early as December 2008 based on who sought him out, disgusting.   Nice way to end a career, shamefully.

Samarie..I love ya, but you are wrong about Dr Spitz.

When you goggle him you will find he was an explosive expert witness in the Phil Spector trial.

He was a medical examiner in Michigan and called a homicide a suicide..yep didn't take the time to examine the crime scene..didn't take the time during an autopsy to figure out the man was shot twice..no suicide..homicide..and he missed it.

He has never been anything but a self promoting, less then credible medical examiner expert witness.  What you saw today is what he has always been..an egomanic, less then average medical examiner that became a self promoting media whore to make money during these trials for his expert opinion both on the stand  and in the press.

Look him up..this is parr for the course with this old turkey.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: June 18, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »

Samarie..I love ya, but you are wrong about Dr Spitz.

When you goggle him you will find he was an explosive expert witness in the Phil Spector trial.

He was a medical examiner in Michigan and called a homicide a suicide..yep didn't take the time to examine the crime scene..didn't take the time during an autopsy to figure out the man was shot twice..no suicide..homicide..and he missed it.

He has never been anything but a self promoting, less then credible medical examiner expert witness.  What you saw today is what he has always been..an egomanic, less then average medical examiner that became a self promoting media whore to make money during these trials for his expert opinion both on the stand  and in the press.

Look him up..this is parr for the course with this old turkey.

I totally agree with you DD......
The only thing I can come up with these kind of defense witness's  have to be numb when it comes to dead people.  jmo
Money talks......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.