May 05, 2024, 05:57:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 340590 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: November 14, 2008, 10:15:39 PM »

Another question for Monkeys to ponder after today's events.

Why would Casey Anthony atty Baez bring in Dr Lee? Isn't Kobe from NG supposed to be his forensic consultant?

Dr. Lee certainly does not come cheap. Some one has deep pockets.

Dr. Henry Lee may be brought in as premier DNA expert.  (I love how Dr. Lee says "D NNG A").    

Maybe they are hoping Dr. Lee can give them some angle to cast doubt on whether the DNA in the trunk definitively belongs to Caylee.

You are right, Red.  Dr. Lee would be a veeeery expensive consultant!

Dr. Lee is very good, very expensive and very honorable.

I still despise him for helping OJ!!  Never got over that one!!

Agreed along with Spector, and Michael Peterson case.......but, thank God the jury didn't buy his theory of "too much blood to be a beating, so it must be accident". N O T!
Yes Islandmonkey, I was just going to say he was way off on theMichael Peterson case.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: November 14, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »

Yeah, Lee Anthony mentioned to KC's friends the name of a rich guy who was willing to help out. Any monkey remember his name??? 

George said in his interview that his sister's husband has a lot of money.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1542 on: November 14, 2008, 10:16:06 PM »

but really, what would any rich s.o.b. have to gain by dishing out money for Casey Anthony's defense? I mean, who in their right mind would do that?

I doubt Jessie Grunds friend would help with defense. I think he was contacted by Jessie intially, should they need help with finding a "kidnapped" Caylee. Reward money, possible ransom, contacts...etc.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: November 14, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »

I am thinking he same way that Janet is. The shxt is going to stick to Tim because of his association with Nejame. And it's going to stick for a long time. Was there a reason for this love fest between Tim and Nejame ?  Tim also said TES was going to search for an alive Caylee.
Tim's TES was officially sanctioned by OCSD wasn't it ? They supplied him with information as to where they felt it best to search, so why does he have to sing Koom-Bye-Ah My Lord with the A's and Nejame.
There is a saying that you cannot ride two horses at once.

What LOVE FEST?  I keep hearing love fest.  Tim Miller has been working in a civil manner with the family of missing Caylee Anthony and the family attorney.  Please tell me where this love fest is.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 14, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

but really, what would any rich s.o.b. have to gain by dishing out money for Casey Anthony's defense? I mean, who in their right mind would do that?

A case of this magnitude has the potential to bring in tons of money to a host of opportunists, there are many that stand to make millions in the future it is an investment to them.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1545 on: November 14, 2008, 10:20:33 PM »

Another question for Monkeys to ponder after today's events.

Why would Casey Anthony atty Baez bring in Dr Lee? Isn't Kobe from NG supposed to be his forensic consultant?

Dr. Lee certainly does not come cheap. Some one has deep pockets.

Dr. Henry Lee may be brought in as premier DNA expert.  (I love how Dr. Lee says "D NNG A").    

Maybe they are hoping Dr. Lee can give them some angle to cast doubt on whether the DNA in the trunk definitively belongs to Caylee.

You are right, Red.  Dr. Lee would be a veeeery expensive consultant!

Dr. Lee is very good, very expensive and very honorable.

I still despise him for helping OJ!!  Never got over that one!!

Agreed along with Spector, and Michael Peterson case.......but, thank God the jury didn't buy his theory of "too much blood to be a beating, so it must be accident". N O T!
Yes Islandmonkey, I was just going to say he was way off on theMichael Peterson case.

Honestly I don't know how he said what he did without laughing out loud~my kids could figure that one out!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: November 14, 2008, 10:21:04 PM »

Kat_gram I agree with you. I have no way of knowing this but common sense would tell you LP believes with all his heart that baby is there. I just hope whatever lead him to believe that is 100 % spot on.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: November 14, 2008, 10:21:11 PM »

Thanks!!!

As for your question ... I cannot comprehend why Padilla is being requested to take a lie detector tests.

You know how I ask all of you to read between the lines of some times cryptic posts? I would do the same here. Trust me this is not a normal thing to request. Imagine them asking Tim Miller to take one. This should probably make us wonder why they feel the need to do this. Wonder if he will ever be subpoenaed as well in regards to this case when it goes to court?

It certainly is not normal for the LE to ask for this.

Think it could have something to do with a possibility that LP may have some knowledge that his female bounty hunter that acted as his bodyguard for KC when she was out on the bail that LP arranged for her gave him, that she was unwilling to pass on to OCSO when interviewed by them after they had to fly to CA for that purpose & she asked for immunity at her lawyer's direction/advice?  I think that possibility may exist, if that requested immunity was not successfully negotiated, then shame on the female bounty hunter if that is the case.  It appears from my reading of this board that the female bounty hunter was at J Blanchard Park at least yesterday if Murt was accurate in stating such to the posters about her reaction to the "shamrock".

I don't know if I were OCSO I wouldn't be too pleased with that type of thing.  They had to travel to CA to interview her but for a non-sanctioned search she comes back to FL?  Something just weird about that.  Maybe it's just me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: November 14, 2008, 10:23:12 PM »

higherhopes are you still here reading?
Im here......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: November 14, 2008, 10:26:19 PM »

sooooooooo... cindy cant take a POLY because she is medicated...

what about george? lee?
are THEY medicated too??

Bet so, if it will keep them from having to take the poly...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: November 14, 2008, 10:26:34 PM »

Well just thinking, there was a poll taken on SM and other sites and I think about 97% of us posters wanted LP to search.  It's easy for everyone now to nit pic about the way it was done or if he's legit.  He searched and it made some of us feel a little more hopeful, regardless of his personal agenda.  The frustration of this case has a tendency to transfer anger from one person to another and until or if Caylee is found it will continue most likely.   If by chance LP did find Caylee he would be everyone's hero, well, minus a few.  I think the biggest fear is that Casey will get away with this crime they will all be rich celebrities and Caylee will be lost forever. 
  If Caylees body is not found, no chance of death penalty.  Seems to me like a lot of people dont want her found right now.  The ones that do are searching or at least trying to search.  There is to much money at stake for all of them.  Lets be real with this, when the expert search team  keeps coming and just up and leaving almost without any notice, kind of makes you wonder.  I hope sympathy for the Grandparents are  not clouding the picture and the searches.  Seems all you hear is we have so much money involved with this search.  Well, stop up and leaving, and maybe more people will donate to keep the search going. Just very disappointing when you hear the search leaders give their big speaches about finding Caylee, they will do whatever it takes, bla bla bla, then pack up and leave after a 2 or 3 day search.  They complained about not as many searchers, the money it has cost them and then we find out they are in with Grandparents Attorney.  I dont get it at all!!!!!!!!!! And then slam LP for still wanting to search.

I diagree about the DP, if they have Caylee's DNA from the maggots that is plenty of evidence, and there has been successfull DP prosecutions w/o a body. Although, LE may take if off the table anyway-it's is viable IMO.
I am not really an advocate of the death penalty, but without a body, its gonna be tough.  I believe the OSCO has done a fine job with this, and I am praying that they do have more than we know.  It is just starting to look very dismal that Caylee will be found before the trial begins.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1551 on: November 14, 2008, 10:26:57 PM »

Wanted to post this once a day until Caylee is found OR slore is convicted. Sorry of it is seems redundant

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1552 on: November 14, 2008, 10:30:23 PM »

As far as the whole Tim/Nejame thing goes, I think that more than anything, involving Nejame in the search, even if it as nothing but a figurehead, this was a gesture to appease the Anthonys.   It still means something to Tim to have the blessing or cooperation of the family, although he never really has gotten that in this case - quite the opposite, in fact.   I applaud him for being as patient as he has been.  I think he's avoided reactions from them that would have even been more severe than the ones we HAVE seen.

I don't agree with any suggestions that Tim sold out or drifted to the other side.   I think he would just like for things to go as smoothly as possible, and up until lately, the biggest wavemakers were the Antknees.

JMOs, of course.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: November 14, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »

From Premiere Speakers Bureau website:
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS / DR. HENRY LEE

Dr. Henry Lee
A Leading Authority in Forensic Science
Bio
Dr. Henry C. Lee is one of the world’s foremost forensic scientists. Dr... MORE
Fees & Travel
Keynote  $12,500

Dr. Henry Lee travels from Windsor Locks, Connecticut and requires First class for 2

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: November 14, 2008, 10:31:57 PM »

The love fest :
Nancy Grace asks Miller about the search ... Oh, they didn't get started yet, he was in a meeting with Nejame. ??? WT Heck ?
What a wonderful guy Nejame is.
Nejame is a Team Leader for TES. Donated his nite club for the meetings.

Tim can't please everyone no matter how hard he tries or wants to. This praise of Nejame was to me like praising the Sloot lawyer or saying oh, poor Anita, poor Paulus.
Same type of thing for me.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:04 PM »

You know what I was thinking???  They said Casey was watching TV yesterday during the search, and she went back to her cell, showing no emotion.  So if she wanted us to believe Zanny took Caylee and she doesn't know what happened to her, how would she know if someone had not killed her and put her in the river???  I hope that makes sense.  She wasn't interested or worried because she still knows where Caylee is.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:29 PM »

As far as the whole Tim/Nejame thing goes, I think that more than anything, involving Nejame in the search, even if it as nothing but a figurehead, this was a gesture to appease the Anthonys.   It still means something to Tim to have the blessing or cooperation of the family, although he never really has gotten that in this case - quite the opposite, in fact.   I applaud him for being as patient as he has been.  I think he's avoided reactions from them that would have even been more severe than the ones we HAVE seen.

I don't agree with any suggestions that Tim sold out or drifted to the other side.   I think he would just like for things to go as smoothly as possible, and up until lately, the biggest wavemakers were the Antknees.

JMOs, of course.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: November 14, 2008, 10:32:51 PM »

JMOs, of course.   

I agree with you 100%~very well stated

[
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1558 on: November 14, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

You know what I was thinking???  They said Casey was watching TV yesterday during the search, and she went back to her cell, showing no emotion.  So if she wanted us to believe Zanny took Caylee and she doesn't know what happened to her, how would she know if someone had not killed her and put her in the river???  I hope that makes sense.  She wasn't interested or worried because she still knows where Caylee is.

Bingo!!  She knows exactly where Caylee is and where she isn't. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: November 14, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »

This is sorta o/t.  my email says there is one message but there isn't one and I can't send any out.  If someone is looking for me, Im sorry.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.