May 14, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 372833 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: August 18, 2008, 01:54:37 AM »

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.  But, respectfully, how do you account for Casey's lies?  How do you explain multiple people, including the grandparents, saying the car smelled like decomposition?  How do you explain the cadaver dog hits?  How can you explain why the mother is still sitting in jail if her child may be alive and held by someone?  With the resources of the FBI, if this were true, then she has the best people in the world to rescue her child, yet she will not tell them where the child is or who has her.  I just can't ignore this.

I can't answer these questions and apparently neither can anyone else or Cassey would be arrested for murder and caylee would be found. I mean her story has to have a ring of truth how in the world did she know a zenaida Gonzalez was at sawgrass apt, first LE said none of the people ever existed then they came back and say yeah they exist but they have no knowledge of where Caylee is, If she killed this little girl she knew her mom was calling the police why didn't she just say no mom dint call the police this is what happen to Caylee, she waited 4 hours for the police to arrive. she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them.Look I am in no way saying Casey is mother of the year or she handled this the right way, but I try to look at everything in not just black and white I try to look outside the box and hope this little girl is alive.And I will hold on to that until they bring her home.

she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them

with all due respect.....she had 31 days to get rid of evidence

lol everything I say gets taken out of context, I realize I am one of the only people her that believe this little girl is alive, But maybe tomorrow the DNA will be back I am sure that they have some evidence back already i think it came back inconclusive or why would they have to use this SNP to take samples, they wouldn't need that if the other tests proved it was Caylee. Anyway I will continue to think positive and hope this little girl is Alive and will be brought back home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: August 18, 2008, 01:54:44 AM »

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.  But, respectfully, how do you account for Casey's lies?  How do you explain multiple people, including the grandparents, saying the car smelled like decomposition?  How do you explain the cadaver dog hits?  How can you explain why the mother is still sitting in jail if her child may be alive and held by someone?  With the resources of the FBI, if this were true, then she has the best people in the world to rescue her child, yet she will not tell them where the child is or who has her.  I just can't ignore this.

I can't answer these questions and apparently neither can anyone else or Cassey would be arrested for murder and caylee would be found. I mean her story has to have a ring of truth how in the world did she know a zenaida Gonzalez was at sawgrass apt, first LE said none of the people ever existed then they came back and say yeah they exist but they have no knowledge of where Caylee is, If she killed this little girl she knew her mom was calling the police why didn't she just say no mom dint call the police this is what happen to Caylee, she waited 4 hours for the police to arrive. she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them.Look I am in no way saying Casey is mother of the year or she handled this the right way, but I try to look at everything in not just black and white I try to look outside the box and hope this little girl is alive.And I will hold on to that until they bring her home.

I also hope this little girl is alive, and the next one, and the little boy, and the next one,...

I know one thing, the police, the FBI, they know more than I do.  It does not mean they are right, it just means they have more information.  I hope they are wrong. 

This could all be a hoax started by Caylee's mother for attention, who knows what really happened.  Anything is possible. 

The odds are stacked against Caylee.  The odds have been beaten before.  This may be the time, but Kristin, this may not.  This child was used as a pawn.  A child is not a pawn, a child is a gift, for a family to share, not to fight over.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: August 18, 2008, 01:57:00 AM »

Hi everyone
Reading today through all the different comments, different emotions, and different thoughts about what has happened to Caylee, what I noticed about myself was that no matter which post I was reading I found myself saying "yeah, good point" or "yeah, I feel that way too" etc. I found that each post from each individual poster had something in it that I agreed with. Then I had to ask myself how that was possible. Did I feel this way? Did I feel that way? Who do I agree with, and who not? I was beginning to question my sanity so I backed away for a while, just did some things to relax and enjoy the day while I sorted my thoughts out. You know what I finally realized? It probably doesnt actually address a damn thing but it helped me come to grips with what I am feeling and thinking about Caylee's case.

First we had ldstlou...trying to help us see her point of view, from her life experiences. She spoke from the heart, and from the gut, and shed tears doing it. I could see why she felt the way she did, and respected her for speaking out and sharing difficult personal things the way she did. Even though I didnt agree with her I still felt the passion of what she was trying to help us feel. Her last comment was SO revealing.  "I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts." I realized that she truly wasnt able to understand the anger that some of us feel toward the Anthonys right now, and what a beautiful heart it would take to defend those who, to some of us, dont deserve defending. Im not that big a person and it shames me.

And bearly's response...wow...her words just hit me right in the heart because they were also SO true, and so from the heart. But her heart, like many of ours, isnt quite ready to be forgiving of the Anthonys and what we have seen them do and say up until this point. Little Caylee's beautiful face, her innocence shining out at us, so totally dependent and trusting, has created in us a need to see those who were her defenders, her protectors, stand up and do the job God assigned to them when He blessed them with Caylee. Stop making excuses for Caylee's mother who most likely is guilty of SOMETHING that led to their beautiful baby girl being missing, and quite probably gone from this world...and instead participate, cooperate, become an active part of the search for Caylee instead of telling all of us to get up off of OUR asses and do something. I can definitely see bearly's point, and agree with every word of it, and say to her Bravo!! Well spoken!!

Then lucybelle made a comment that I had to cheer her on for..
"Respectfully ldstlou, my mama always told me that if you can't say something nice in response, to keep your mouth shut.

I sympathize with the Anthonys, but enough is enough." 

lucybelle, I stand with you on this, Enough IS Enough. A baby girl is waiting for someone to find her and bring her home. Anthonys, cut out the BS and get down to what matters, finally tell the LE what they need to know to go get your baby and bring her home, one way or another. She wants to know where her family is. Dont you think it's time you and/or Casey spoke up and brought this nightmare to an end? For Caylee?

I finally realized that this case is made up of ALL of the above, the questions, the doubts, the anger, the Hope and Faith in miracles. One Monkey offers this viewpoint, another Monkey offers that viewpoint, and it has become a mix of emotions from people all over the country who have the same objective, the same hopes, just different ways of expressing it. So what if some defend the Anthonys? Hey, they still want justice and Baby Caylee brought home. And some are really "down" on the Anthonys..so what? It's their hearts speaking out for a little Angel who cant speak for herself, and to date those given the privilege of being her protectors arent doing it. Someone needs to!

The noise you hear in the background here in the cage is the sound of 100s of hearts breaking, someone yelling, someone else crying, someone throwing something against a wall in frustration. NOT for her mom Casey, not even for her grandparents. They're grown ups and can fend for themselves. But a lost little girl named Caylee cant, and she needs and deserves to be brought home. All those reasons are why there is so much tension and frustration surrounding this case right now. But it doesnt mean any of us are wrong, it only means that we care...a LOT.

The post that made me decide to speak up and make my feelings known was by Praying4Angels...and Im gonna end my long winded thoughts with her comment because I think it just about sums it all up in a nutshell...it does for me anyway.

She said:  this case is sooo incredibly heartbreakingly somber and sad...

The only thing I would add to that is my prayer, beginning with Please Lord.....

Love you guys

WOW.... what a heartfelt, well thought out post.... I applaud you Gabby for stating so eloquently what I could not find the words to do.......

And with that I will carry my tired butt to bed....
Night Monkeys!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: August 18, 2008, 01:57:50 AM »

HUH?  Actually the arrest report proves they knew some of the people Casey mentioned did exist.  The problem is they either don't know Casey or haven't had contact with her in years.

Thats not true because the Jeff Lewis guy does no her he was on her myspace and so was Lee only a few months ago.. But I clearly remember a few people names (can't remember who) they dropped and later re canted and said they did know her
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: August 18, 2008, 02:03:09 AM »

Hi everyone
Reading today through all the different comments, different emotions, and different thoughts about what has happened to Caylee, what I noticed about myself was that no matter which post I was reading I found myself saying "yeah, good point" or "yeah, I feel that way too" etc. I found that each post from each individual poster had something in it that I agreed with. Then I had to ask myself how that was possible. Did I feel this way? Did I feel that way? Who do I agree with, and who not? I was beginning to question my sanity so I backed away for a while, just did some things to relax and enjoy the day while I sorted my thoughts out. You know what I finally realized? It probably doesnt actually address a damn thing but it helped me come to grips with what I am feeling and thinking about Caylee's case.

First we had ldstlou...trying to help us see her point of view, from her life experiences. She spoke from the heart, and from the gut, and shed tears doing it. I could see why she felt the way she did, and respected her for speaking out and sharing difficult personal things the way she did. Even though I didnt agree with her I still felt the passion of what she was trying to help us feel. Her last comment was SO revealing.  "I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts." I realized that she truly wasnt able to understand the anger that some of us feel toward the Anthonys right now, and what a beautiful heart it would take to defend those who, to some of us, dont deserve defending. Im not that big a person and it shames me.

And bearly's response...wow...her words just hit me right in the heart because they were also SO true, and so from the heart. But her heart, like many of ours, isnt quite ready to be forgiving of the Anthonys and what we have seen them do and say up until this point. Little Caylee's beautiful face, her innocence shining out at us, so totally dependent and trusting, has created in us a need to see those who were her defenders, her protectors, stand up and do the job God assigned to them when He blessed them with Caylee. Stop making excuses for Caylee's mother who most likely is guilty of SOMETHING that led to their beautiful baby girl being missing, and quite probably gone from this world...and instead participate, cooperate, become an active part of the search for Caylee instead of telling all of us to get up off of OUR asses and do something. I can definitely see bearly's point, and agree with every word of it, and say to her Bravo!! Well spoken!!

"Respectfully ldstlou, my mama always told me that if you can't say something nice in response, to keep your mouth shut.

lucybelle, I stand with you on this, Enough IS Enough. A baby girl is waiting for someone to find her and bring her home. Anthonys, cut out the BS and get down to what matters, finally tell the LE what they need to know to go get your baby and bring her home, one way or another. She wants to know where her family is. Dont you think it's time you and/or Casey spoke up and brought this nightmare to an end? For Caylee?

I finally realized that this case is made up of ALL of the above, the questions, the doubts, the anger, the Hope and Faith in miracles. One Monkey offers this viewpoint, another Monkey offers that viewpoint, and it has become a mix of emotions from people all over the country who have the same objective, the same hopes, just different ways of expressing it. So what if some defend the Anthonys? Hey, they still want justice and Baby Caylee brought home. And some are really "down" on the Anthonys..so what? It's their hearts speaking out for a little Angel who cant speak for herself, and to date those given the privilege of being her protectors arent doing it. Someone needs to!

The noise you hear in the background here in the cage is the sound of 100s of hearts breaking, someone yelling, someone else crying, someone throwing something against a wall in frustration. NOT for her mom Casey, not even for her grandparents. They're grown ups and can fend for themselves. But a lost little girl named Caylee cant, and she needs and deserves to be brought home. All those reasons are why there is so much tension and frustration surrounding this case right now. But it doesnt mean any of us are wrong, it only means that we care...a LOT.

The post that made me decide to speak up and make my feelings known was by Praying4Angels...and Im gonna end my long winded thoughts with her comment because I think it just about sums it all up in a nutshell...it does for me anyway.

The only thing I would add to that is my prayer, beginning with Please Lord.....

Love you guys

Thank you for that post, Gabby.  It was beautiful.

Ran out of tissues, going for the chocolate...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:06:55 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: August 18, 2008, 02:09:02 AM »

Who Are The Players in The Caylee Saga?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It’s been two weeks and two year old Caylee Marie is still missing.

While not much has happened several players in the case have emerged.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee

Jeff Hopkins = did not know Casey well, did not introduce Casey to the "Nanny," did not work with Casey at Universal.
Juliet Lewis = does not exist as an employee of Universal and friend of Casey's

Casey told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

As for Juliet Lewis, police made several attempts at finding her. After more than a dozen calls they still have not located her.  Nor have detectives been able to track down the babysitter Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: August 18, 2008, 02:09:38 AM »

she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them

with all due respect.....she had 31 days to get rid of evidence

lol everything I say gets taken out of context, I realize I am one of the only people her that believe this little girl is alive, But maybe tomorrow the DNA will be back I am sure that they have some evidence back already i think it came back inconclusive or why would they have to use this SNP to take samples, they wouldn't need that if the other tests proved it was Caylee. Anyway I will continue to think positive and hope this little girl is Alive and will be brought back home

the testing at the body farm can narrow down time of death....so the tests probably did come back positive, but time of death is extremely important in this case, because of Casey's lies about where and what she has been doing for 31 days. Most specimens sent to the body farm are usually conclusive for the DNA.....they work on timeline based on variables. They test specifically on decomposing bodies.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: August 18, 2008, 02:12:31 AM »

WOW.... what a heartfelt, well thought out post.... I applaud you Gabby for stating so eloquently what I could not find the words to do.......

And with that I will carry my tired butt to bed....
Night Monkeys!

Nite Cubbee, sweet dreams!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: August 18, 2008, 02:14:10 AM »

HUH?  Actually the arrest report proves they knew some of the people Casey mentioned did exist.  The problem is they either don't know Casey or haven't had contact with her in years.

Thats not true because the Jeff Lewis guy does no her he was on her myspace and so was Lee only a few months ago.. But I clearly remember a few people names (can't remember who) they dropped and later re canted and said they did know her

I think I can explain about that myspace if you have time.  Look at my avatar.

I believe in miracles!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: August 18, 2008, 02:15:57 AM »

I also hope this little girl is alive, and the next one, and the little boy, and the next one,...

I know one thing, the police, the FBI, they know more than I do.  It does not mean they are right, it just means they have more information.  I hope they are wrong. 

This could all be a hoax started by Caylee's mother for attention, who knows what really happened.  Anything is possible. 

The odds are stacked against Caylee.  The odds have been beaten before.  This may be the time, but Kristin, this may not.  This child was used as a pawn.  A child is not a pawn, a child is a gift, for a family to share, not to fight over.

Bearly ,

you are right. I have two children myself and I can't imagine the being gone for a second, Like a year ago my 2 children and my husband moved into a new home it was about 5 o'clock and we had finally gotten moved in. My kids started playing hide and seek inside the house So after a few minutes I hear my son keep calling my daughters name and then i start calling her name I go outside, i go inside, i go to the car the garage and i keep calling her name I hear nothing. I swear not 5 minutes passed and at this point we are all calling her name no response. I call the police, i call my mom I am hysterical balling thinking we are in a new place what could have happened why isn't she answering.Finally the police arrive with sirens and all and here comes my daughter from the back of the house laughing as hard as she could (she was 5) and I scream where were you and just grabbed her and squeezed her and hugged her as hard as i could. She didn't get why I was so upset why i was crying, it was the worst 15 minutes of my life. I had my kids at a young age.Having them changed my life they are the reason I breathe, they are the reason I wake up every morning and do the right thing. I have never loved anyone as much as I love them and I couldn't imagine anyone harming them, I guess that is why I hold on to the fact that Caylee is alive.  
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: August 18, 2008, 02:17:09 AM »

LE knows much, much more than we do about the details of this case.  What we don't know is probably more significant than what we do know.  We don't know Casey's call records or the cell phone ping locations.  These are huge in creating the timeline.  We don't know the testimony of her friends, the people who saw her daily from mid-June to mid-July.  They have been silent.  Could a Grand Jury be meeting at this time?  We don't know the dna tests or body farm test results.  We don't know the luminol and test results from the house.  These things will provide strong and convincing evidence.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: August 18, 2008, 02:18:47 AM »

Look at it again.

Now go back and look at the posts I did before this, even before I knew about Caylee.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: August 18, 2008, 02:22:37 AM »

Just throwing out some thoughts as I read through the last several pages....
can any of this be possible (I know some of the questions are wild, but random things pop into one's head when you read several pages of posts)

?George wanted in the car because he was "suspicious" that Casey took the gas cans and when she tried to keep him away, George became more determined to look in the car because he know Casey is up to something?

?George did not smell anything in the car because the smell was not there yet?

?Casey dumped the car "because of the smell".  She said to Cindy "just give me one more day".....Caylee gone, clothes gone, purse in car, keys in car, maybe Casey was leaving, too, and staging everything to look like a kidnapping?

?Casey took gas can (malfunctioning gas gauge) because she had to make a trip to dispose of clothes and "didn't want to take a chance of running out of gas"?

?If she took approx $1,000 from friend Amy just a few days before.....why was buying gas such a problem?

Oh....by the way, Klass...those two photos you posted with the polka dots on the panties and bra....eerie!!

That's what I have always thought, Puzzler. It's addition instead of algebra, but that's what I have always thought.

I watched the Greta special on Caylee again on Sunday.  The part where Greta's talking with George and Cindy and George is talking about finding the gas cans in the car....Cindy said...."there was no smell in the car".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: August 18, 2008, 02:29:21 AM »

Bearly ,

you are right. I have two children myself and I can't imagine the being gone for a second, Like a year ago my 2 children and my husband moved into a new home it was about 5 o'clock and we had finally gotten moved in. My kids started playing hide and seek inside the house So after a few minutes I hear my son keep calling my daughters name and then i start calling her name I go outside, i go inside, i go to the car the garage and i keep calling her name I hear nothing. I swear not 5 minutes passed and at this point we are all calling her name no response. I call the police, i call my mom I am hysterical balling thinking we are in a new place what could have happened why isn't she answering.Finally the police arrive with sirens and all and here comes my daughter from the back of the house laughing as hard as she could (she was 5) and I scream where were you and just grabbed her and squeezed her and hugged her as hard as i could. She didn't get why I was so upset why i was crying, it was the worst 15 minutes of my life. I had my kids at a young age.Having them changed my life they are the reason I breathe, they are the reason I wake up every morning and do the right thing. I have never loved anyone as much as I love them and I couldn't imagine anyone harming them, I guess that is why I hold on to the fact that Caylee is alive.  

My son is now almost 15, I am not sure if you know this but my son has autism.  I know exactly what you mean.  He was a runner and he did not understand a word that was spoken.  If he left my vision for a second, I was on high alert.  We were in the Miss New Jersey parade several years back.  He rode in a car on the way up the boardwalk.  I walked next to him.  At the end of the parade, we started to walk back.  (He had some language at that point).  He said he could not walk any further.  I could not carry him by this time and it was over a mile.  I lectured him and told him not to move while I got the car, he agreed.  I flew down the boardwalk, and raced back in my car.  I got right to where I left him and he was gone.  I grabbed a cop crying so hard he could hardly understand me.  He said there is a cop on the boardwalk every block and to describe him and they would have him in less than a minute.

Sure enough, someone radioed him back in a couple of seconds and said we got him.  This cop was holding me up and walking me down the boardwalk at the same time.  I saw my son and got even more hysterical.

The cop that was walking with him, was holding his hand.  My son thought he was arrested. 

That was the longest 20 years, I mean minute, of my life.  I still get sick thinking about it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: August 18, 2008, 02:31:02 AM »

LE knows much, much more than we do about the details of this case.  What we don't know is probably more significant than what we do know.  We don't know Casey's call records or the cell phone ping locations.  These are huge in creating the timeline.  We don't know the testimony of her friends, the people who saw her daily from mid-June to mid-July.  They have been silent.  Could a Grand Jury be meeting at this time?  We don't know the dna tests or body farm test results.  We don't know the luminol and test results from the house.  These things will provide strong and convincing evidence.

You are right.  We can hold any belief we want, facts are facts.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1475 on: August 18, 2008, 02:37:25 AM »

Hi everyone

Love you guys

cheers
WHERE have you been? It's great to see you, and thank you for that beautiful post!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: August 18, 2008, 02:39:53 AM »

Bearly ,

My son is now almost 15, I am not sure if you know this but my son has autism.  I know exactly what you mean.  He was a runner and he did not understand a word that was spoken.  If he left my vision for a second, I was on high alert.  We were in the Miss New Jersey parade several years back.  He rode in a car on the way up the boardwalk.  I walked next to him.  At the end of the parade, we started to walk back.  (He had some language at that point).  He said he could not walk any further.  I could not carry him by this time and it was over a mile.  I lectured him and told him not to move while I got the car, he agreed.  I flew down the boardwalk, and raced back in my car.  I got right to where I left him and he was gone.  I grabbed a cop crying so hard he could hardly understand me.  He said there is a cop on the boardwalk every block and to describe him and they would have him in less than a minute.

Sure enough, someone radioed him back in a couple of seconds and said we got him.  This cop was holding me up and walking me down the boardwalk at the same time.  I saw my son and got even more hysterical.

The cop that was walking with him, was holding his hand.  My son thought he was arrested. 

That was the longest 20 years, I mean minute, of my life.  I still get sick thinking about it.

Yes there is definitely no love like mothers love. That is why I look at them pictures with Cayleee and Casey you can see it that unconditional love .It's hard to believe she would hurt her.

BTW how is your son now?

I have a 11 year old son who has Asperger's and Bi polar.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: August 18, 2008, 02:48:15 AM »

If you are still with me, the sun was just starting to go down, and someone had taken a picture on the boardwalk.  He thought it was lightning and took off down the boardwalk after me to the only place he knew where to go, and that was the car.  He was not even a block a way from the starting point.  I think I accosted every jogger and every pedestrian on the beach and boardwalk coming from that direction until I got to the cop. 

I knew in my head what he had done, I just did not know why.  He had never disobeyed me before.  Once anxiety takes over the rules go out the window, I know that now.

That could have also been what happened to Caylee.  I was damn lucky.  That is the first time I had ever left him alone and he had promised he would stay there. 

He panicked and ran in the direction he thought I was, I panicked and ran in the direction I knew he was.  I was scared more for my child than I was about covering my butt. 

Panic is a crazy thing.  You never know where it is going to take you.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: August 18, 2008, 02:51:21 AM »

Yes there is definitely no love like mothers love. That is why I look at them pictures with Cayleee and Casey you can see it that unconditional love .It's hard to believe she would hurt her.

BTW how is your son now?

I have a 11 year old son who has Asperger's and Bi polar.

Almost 15, maybe we can talk about it sometime, if you want.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: August 18, 2008, 03:05:00 AM »

Kristin, did you look back at all my posts and see how my avatar changed to Caylee's picture?

This is what I think happened, a woman (Jennifer?) Changed her avatar to Caylee's picture with something like Find Caylee put her name in parenthesis [Jennifer], so it read something like this:

Caylee is [Jennifer] missing

One and one added up to three and some people thought it was Casey's MySpace, and then the rumor took off from there, IIRC.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.