May 21, 2024, 12:55:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172819 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 02, 2007, 06:44:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Spock"
Found it after some searching. The declaration by deepak on 6/29 that he had in fact messaged another that he had sexual contact with Natalee. This was taken from his 6/29 statement, I am still looking for the email/chat.

"You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this (an admission) to frustrate/mess up the investigation".

Spock ... I have a copy of Deepak's emails.

Klaas ... the emails would make for an extremely long post.  Maybe I should create a separate thread or ... post them in an existing thread.

Janet

The Deepak emails are already in the Important Case Document forum down at the bottom.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 02, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I have to agree with Igsigs that Deepak is a moron...he's suing Dr.Phil,yet this stuff is "out there" and doesn't think it will be noticed or what?It galls me that they think they're are entitled to money anyhow.
Who in the hell do they think they are?

Exactly.

I think Deepak was convinced by his so called legal team in the U.S. that he would get a ton of money.  I think whoever convinced him did it on purpose in order to get him here in the U.S. Courts.

See you in court sucker.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 02, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »

I have to agree with Igsigs that Deepak is a moron...he's suing Dr.Phil,yet this stuff is "out there" and doesn't think it will be noticed or what?It galls me that they think they're are entitled to money anyhow.

Deepak is finding out *who* he is right now. Aruba denied his work permit. His suspect status was continued. KLPD is on his ass and he is desperately trying to settle his lawsuit and Dr. Phil, who has him on ignore.

Cue the jackhammers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 02, 2007, 06:51:20 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Deepak is finding out *who* he is right now. Aruba denied his work permit. His suspect status was continued. KLPD is on his ass and he is desperately trying to settle his lawsuit and Dr. Phil, who has him on ignore.

Cue the jackhammers.

that is IT...........in a NUTSHELL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: May 02, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »

deepak would be better off TURNING himself in and declaring himself the
CROWN WITNESS..........do a little time

wait a minute, thats what i have been saying he did

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 02, 2007, 06:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Spock"
Found it after some searching. The declaration by deepak on 6/29 that he had in fact messaged another that he had sexual contact with Natalee. This was taken from his 6/29 statement, I am still looking for the email/chat.

"You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this (an admission) to frustrate/mess up the investigation".

Spock ... I have a copy of Deepak's emails.

Klaas ... the emails would make for an extremely long post.  Maybe I should create a separate thread or ... post them in an existing thread.

Janet

The Deepak emails are already in the Important Case Document forum down at the bottom.

Klaas ... I thought that those emails would have been posted somewhere on the site.  Please delete my thread.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 02, 2007, 07:01:38 PM »

Tamikosmom - I'll leave it for now.  If you had problems finding them others probably do too.  Just remember to always check the Important Case Doc forum..I moved alot of stuff there.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: May 02, 2007, 07:07:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Exactly.

I think Deepak was convinced by his so called legal team in the U.S. that he would get a ton of money.  I think whoever convinced him did it on purpose in order to get him here in the U.S. Courts.

See you in court sucker.

Yep,and since Arlene and others said the NFI report said the tape was manipulated and tried to make it sound as tho it was tampered with they thought no one would ever know the real truth about it..they took it and ran with it.Don't think it's gonna work though.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: May 02, 2007, 07:13:19 PM »

Cue the jackhammers.

If I were Deepak and Satish I'd be mad as hell right now...lol..here Joran is with his book deal,probably got a cut of the money already and will make more if it sells...and Deepak and Satish have been had by Joran's tales in so called book,may get thrown in jail before any court doings even happen...too funny!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 02, 2007, 07:14:34 PM »

Well, for me this has always been about Deepak's anticipation of an investigation the minute he got home and not the alleged sexual contact.

You can't get a girl drunk enough to put her hand down Deepak's pants  That never happened at least not in that context.

He almost makes it sound like she molested him or something but that part is not incriminating in and of itself as far as I can see.

It's his motive for saying it, to mess up the investigation that salts my snails.  The minute he walks in the door he is thinking how to mess up an investigation?  Obviously, he had just committed a crime of some sort to warrant that concern about investigations.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 02, 2007, 07:19:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, for me this has always been about Deepak's anticipation of an investigation the minute he got home and not the alleged sexual contact.

You can't get a girl drunk enough to put her hand down Deepak's pants  That never happened at least not in that context.

He almost makes it sound like she molested him or something but that part is not incriminating in and of itself as far as I can see.

It's his motive for saying it, to mess up the investigation that salts my snails.  The minute he walks in the door he is thinking how to mess up an investigation?  Obviously, he had just committed a crime of some sort to warrant that concern about investigations.

You are exactly right Anna.  So for him to say they didn't know a girl was missing is BS because he admitted they he needed to mess up an investigation.

They are admitting to all this stuff because I think he was confident these documents would never be made public.  He didn't care because the powers that be told him he would never be prosecuted.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Which lies are we talking about tonight  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:33 PM »

Anna-salts my snails  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 02, 2007, 07:25:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkeys

Pick one OF!  Laughing

In Joran's book he says ...why would i admit my shoes are missing if i was trying to cover anything up.

Don't even know were to start with that one...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: May 02, 2007, 07:35:48 PM »

But i will anyway!

On 6/9 Joran lies and says he does not know what shoes he wore that night. His book is reliant on an ignorant public.

He lied. He lies. He cannot stop lying.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: May 02, 2007, 07:37:49 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkeys

Pick one OF!  Laughing

In Joran's book he says ...why would i admit my shoes are missing if i was trying to cover anything up.

I have come to belive Joran said anything that happened to pop in his mind at the time.  No reason to tell the truth about anything and a lot not to.  The more contridictions the better off he was.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 02, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »

Author Post
medleyrelay

Mana:
Posted: Wed May 2nd, 2007 03:09 pm
Quote Reply
Apparently the next issue of the Enquirer that will be out on the stands later this week - WILL INDEED have an article about the NEW COUPLE!!!

John Ramsey & Beth Holloway Twitty - So there ya go!! I am for sure going to be buying this issue of my favorite ragsheet!

Shocked  Shocked This can't possibly be true,or is it?I have been reading rumors of this.Not that it's any of my business who Beth sees,but this is a real shock.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 02, 2007, 07:49:50 PM »

Gee
I did not mean to run everyone off

Reading the PDF

The dates of some times and #of pages makes me go Hmmmm sometimes..  IE.
Phone Records  June 2, 2005  3:49pm
13 pages
Phone traffic between Deepak, Satish and Joran

June 1, 2005
5 pages
Chat between Deepak and Charles Croes

Is this the date when the documents were prepared or the date of the subject matter Confused

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: May 02, 2007, 07:55:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys! I am composing a list of all Joran's documented lies... I am up to 32 ...so far. When I have it complete I will post it...any you find, will be appreciated. here are a few....1. Told Dad he was in for the night 2. Told Natalee and freinds he was 19  3. Told them he lived in Holland 4. Holiday Inn drop off   etc etc etc... as I say I am up to 32 lies
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 02, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »

Author Post
medleyrelay

Mana:
Posted: Wed May 2nd, 2007 03:09 pm
Quote Reply
Apparently the next issue of the Enquirer that will be out on the stands later this week - WILL INDEED have an article about the NEW COUPLE!!!

John Ramsey & Beth Holloway Twitty - So there ya go!! I am for sure going to be buying this issue of my favorite ragsheet!

Shocked  Shocked This can't possibly be true,or is it?I have been reading rumors of this.Not that it's any of my business who Beth sees,but this is a real shock.
Probably BS...Jmo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.