May 22, 2024, 11:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 222034 times)
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: January 29, 2009, 02:57:31 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Great pics Icehawk!  Thanks for posting them!   
Icehawk...I second TMs Thanks....
We are here for Justice for Natalee.....my heart breaks today and every day...nearly four years later... for Beth, Dave, Jug, Robin...and their extended families.
ARUBA..we won't be going away any time soon.....I join Beth in being a voice for Natalee for 40 years if necessary....

Billb Thank You 

Stay away from Evil Island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 29, 2009, 03:09:44 AM »

Have to finish reading that information in the morning.A lot of contradictory statements.

Goodnight TM,IceHawk,simp1980, Mere and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #402 on: January 29, 2009, 03:17:21 AM »

Have to finish reading that information in the morning.A lot of contradictory statements.

Goodnight TM,IceHawk,simp1980, Mere and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goodnight KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 29, 2009, 03:22:43 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 29, 2009, 03:24:49 AM »

Goodnight ospainter & guests!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 29, 2009, 08:04:23 AM »

Blonde,  I hope your Mama is improving and you are
hanging in there.  I know it is hard. (((((hugs))))))

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 29, 2009, 08:44:41 AM »

Update from Blonde here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.new#new

Have a great day monkeys! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 29, 2009, 09:44:27 AM »

TM.On the front page of Bon Dia,down a couple of articles is something about Joran and the case.Is this the one that was reposted from a year ago or is it new?TIA

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3610&Itemid=1

Caso contra Jvd Sloot ta sigui habri serca Ministerio Publico  
Wednesday, 28 January 2009 
ORANJESTAD—Ministerio Publico NO a sera e investigacion contra Joran van der Sloot den e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, contrario na locual De Telegraaf a raporta ayera.

E corant Hulandes ayera a publica cu Ministerio Publico di Aruba a sera e caso contra e tres sospechosonan, y cu un vocero a bisa cu motibo ta falta di prueba.  Sinembargo, locual e corant a raporta ayera atrobe tabata un noticia bieu di 18 di Januari 2007. E pregunta ta con e por ta asina cu un noticia bieu ta bolbe haya e atencion y ta aparece riba e rednan di ‘Google-news,’ como sifuera aki ta trata un desaroyo nobo.

Manera por corda, comienzo di aña, Ministerio Publico a tene un conferencia di prensa amplio pa splica unda ta para den e investigacion contra e unico sospechoso den e caso, esta Joran van der Sloot. Na e ocasion aki, Fiscal Mayor Hans Mos a bisa cu te ainda ta investigando algun detaye, pero a admiti tambe cu ta yega momento cu mester saca un conclusion si tin suficiente motibo pa continua cu e investigacion si of no. Te e momento ey, Ministerio Publico y Polis tabata pendiente algun resultado investigativo ainda, y no tin un fecha pa bisa ki dia lo sera e investigacion contra van der Sloot, mirando cu bolbe haci peticion na publico pa trece cualkier informacion dilanti cu por ta relevante pa e caso.

Through translator:

caso contra jvd sloot is follow open serca ministerio publico

wednesday, 28 january 2009 oranjestad—

ministerio publico not owing to close the investigacion contra joran van der sloot in the caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, contrario at locual de telegraaf owing to raporta yesterday. the corant dutch yesterday owing to publica cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to close the caso contra the three sospechosonan, y cu one vocero owing to tell cu motibo is miss of proof. sinembargo, locual the corant owing to raporta yesterday again was one news old of 18 of january 2007. the question is con the can is so cu one news old is go back achieve the atencion y is aparece on the rednan of ‘google-news,’ because; sifuera here is deal one desaroyo new. as can corda, comienzo of year, ministerio publico owing to as one conferencia of prensa amplio for splica where is stop in the investigacion contra the unique sospechoso in the caso, esta joran van der sloot. at the ocasion here, fiscal parent hans mos owing to tell cu till still is investigando some detaye, but owing to admiti also cu is arrive instant cu have to saca one conclusion if have sufficient motibo for continua cu the investigacion if or not. till the instant ey, ministerio publico y police was pendiente some result investigativo still, y not have one date for tell what day will close the investigacion contra van der sloot, mirando cu go back haci peticion at publico for trece cualkier informacion fast cu can is relevante for her caso. come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »

O/T sortof  

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01292009/news/regionalnews/manhattan/city_to_get_dutch_treat_152558.htm

And the comment  

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2009, 10:33:05 AM »

there is a good post on msn.com that should be brought over.
i do not know how to do it. something about frog legs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2009, 10:42:53 AM »

there is a good post on msn.com that should be brought over.
i do not know how to do it. something about frog legs.

Another O/T

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28876555/wid/18298287/?GT1=45002

Human appetites endanger frogs, study finds
Up to 1 billion eaten each year, adding to other stresses like disease
By Jessica Marshall
Discovery Channel
updated 10:19 a.m. PT, Tues., Jan. 27, 2009

The world's frogs face yet another threat to their survival: overeating by humans.

A global team of researchers has estimated that the international trade in frog meat represents 200 million to 1 billion frogs eaten each year, or about 11,000 tons of frog meat.

The team analyzed commodity-trading data from the United Nations to obtain the best possible estimates of the international frog leg trade.

"We don't have the global culture of eating frogs in our minds," said study author Corey Bradshaw of the University of Adelaide in Australia. "We wouldn't consider them a staple, but for a lot of people in Asia and South America, it is a staple."

The largest destination for frog legs is, predictably, France. "Most people would probably be surprised that the U.S. is a very close second," Bradshaw said.

Huge appetite in Indonesia
Indonesia is the largest exporter by far. But international trade is only part of the picture. The researchers estimate that the domestic consumption of frogs in Indonesia dwarfs the nation's exports by at least two- to seven-fold.

The U.N. estimates are rough, the researchers point out, and much remains unknown. For instance, it is almost impossible to identify which species are being traded. Endangered populations — inadvertently or not — may be part of the trade.

"They have a general idea of what species are taken, but the details are practically nonexistent," Bradshaw said.

"We don't know what species are getting hit, and the trade might be increasing on these species," agreed co-author David Bickford of the National University of Singapore.

The potential for frog population collapse from over harvesting is similar to what has happened with the world's marine fisheries, Bradshaw said. "We should have learned our lesson from fish, and exactly the same thing is happening with frogs."

The threat from human consumption sits against the background of global amphibian decline. At least 30 percent of all amphibian species are threatened with extinction.

Habitat, disease, warming also factors
In an earlier study, the researchers analyzed data showing that habitat loss is by far the greatest contributor to decline. Disease and global warming are additional threats. But the contribution from hunting has been underestimated, the researchers suggest.

"The first and foremost [contribution] is habitat loss, and harvest comes in a close second," Bradshaw said.

Trade alone may not be enough of a problem to drive frog species to extinction, but when added to other threats the frogs face, the combination may be enough tip some species over the edge.

"It's rarely a single thing that drives things to extinction," Bradshaw noted. "We're losing species faster than you can say 'boo' in the amphibian world."
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »

Kermit says:

LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!!!!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »

Klaas -

Thanks.
Thought it would be funny for kermit to see later (hopefully) !!!

BUCKSHOT
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 29, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: January 29, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »

Klaas -

Thanks.
Thought it would be funny for kermit to see later (hopefully) !!!

BUCKSHOT

It's a good article.  Nut44X4 posted it in Musings, yesterday, too. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.740

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 29, 2009, 11:24:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Janet
8:25 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #416 on: January 29, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »

Good Morning Janet!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #417 on: January 29, 2009, 12:06:16 PM »

Kermit says:

LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!!!!!!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 29, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's.We are here again today to seek JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 29, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »

Good Morning Keepthefaith.

It is REALLY quiet in the cage this morning.

Maybe we need a "drive by" to get up going.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.