May 13, 2024, 07:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216882 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 21, 2010, 01:38:51 AM »

Terri's good friend does not believe in her innocence.

Ti Says said that there was NO DOCTOR's appt.  He also said that Terri did not have a Master's degree.  I wish I could rmemeber ehat else he said before his posts were deleted.

Terri is going down, it sounds like.

Also seems like it's considered "betrayal" over there to expose Terri's lies. So it's beyond blind support, it's downright complicity.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #821 on: September 21, 2010, 01:41:14 AM »

Monchichi 

I didn't offer you a Hello or a Welcome .. so sorry. 
TH supporter FB
I think its a leader mentality over there on TH Facebook challenge. That they are so "to please the leader" they all follow along to belong ..that page has nothing to do with Kyron.
It has everything to do with weak people who cannot think for themselves - they prefer to believe in a false sense of security.. Possibly started by a friend of Terri's from back in the day ..who professes Terri is all that and a dumbbell. They feed off of the belonging of a group, not the truth.
My add:
If I had a friend from my childhood, my late past, my present and her step son came up missing - and She was made the main suspect with evidence from sources she had something to do with his missing ..and She never came forth for the child in any way to find him/to offer aid for him.. nor confided with me that she told me " this is exactly what happened / I am innocent/ straight from the horses mouth "  I would not stand with her. I would not be able to.

It would be a no way. I have a best friend that I have known for over 10 years. She knows my child very well. If I was in Terri's Shoes .. and Did not Tell her the Truth. She knows me all to well that I never would, but just saying.  I know she would do everything in her power to find my child, do right by my child. And not think twice of drop kicking me to the curb. Unless I proved her with info otherwise. That's a real friend. Serious.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 21, 2010, 01:54:17 AM »

Testing
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: September 21, 2010, 01:59:37 AM »

Monchichi 

I didn't offer you a Hello or a Welcome .. so sorry. 
TH supporter FB
I think its a leader mentality over there on TH Facebook challenge. That they are so "to please the leader" they all follow along to belong ..that page has nothing to do with Kyron.
It has everything to do with weak people who cannot think for themselves - they prefer to believe in a false sense of security.. Possibly started by a friend of Terri's from back in the day ..who professes Terri is all that and a dumbbell. They feed off of the belonging of a group, not the truth.
My add:
If I had a friend from my childhood, my late past, my present and her step son came up missing - and She was made the main suspect with evidence from sources she had something to do with his missing ..and She never came forth for the child in any way to find him/to offer aid for him.. nor confided with me that she told me " this is exactly what happened / I am innocent/ straight from the horses mouth "  I would not stand with her. I would not be able to.

It would be a no way. I have a best friend that I have known for over 10 years. She knows my child very well. If I was in Terri's Shoes .. and Did not Tell her the Truth. She knows me all to well that I never would, but just saying.  I know she would do everything in her power to find my child, do right by my child. And not think twice of drop kicking me to the curb. Unless I proved her with info otherwise. That's a real friend. Serious.

Thank you for the welcome.  You are so right.  It should not be about supporting Terri.  Kyron is missing and they need to look at the facts.  Especially if they have inside knowledge of the case.  It seems to me TH has been caught in multiple lies and how anyone can stand by her if this is true is beyond me.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2010, 02:08:39 AM »

Reading everyone's comments and thinking here.  According to Terri, she went to 2 Freddie's for medicine for Kiara.  However, I have yet to see where she actually states  that she bought any medicine for Kiara (much less naming the elusive medicine).  Moreover, as Terri listed her actions on June 4th in order, nowhere does she ever state she gave medicine to Kiara.  Why not? Surely she'd remember buying the medicine and giving it to Kiara, if that was the basis for both Freddie's visits...unless it wasn't the basis for those visits.  Terri's entire story predicates upon Kiara being sick (allegedly telling Kyron's teacher she was taking Kiara to the doctor, needing a certain medicine, the first Freddie's being out of that particular medicine, and needing to drive Kiara around to soothe her).  Yet, Terri never: names the specific medicine; says she bought the medicine; or that she gave Kiara the medicine.  Hmmmmm

Which brings me to my next question...Do we know if anyone recalled seeing Kiara in one of those Freddie's (like the woman Terri supposedly saw and talked with)?  If Kiara was that miserable and in a store, someone would definitely have noticed (be it cashiers, baggers, or shoppers).  Kiara is a cute and memorable baby due to that red hair.  Someone would remember her, especially with a redheaded mom.  We tend to notice red heads because statistically there are fewer of them (saving the History lesson for another time-lol!).

Thinking along those lines...How is it that Kiara is so fussy and upset that it allegedly requires Terri to drive around randomly from 9:12 (?) until 11:00 to soothe her, but Kiara is well enough for Terri to go to the gym for 45min-1 hour?  Where is Kiara while Terri's at the gym?  What was so important about being at the gym?  If Kiara was in the gym's childcare, was Kiara groggy/lethargic/asleep/fussy?

Moving right along...If Terri was out randomly driving around the area for 1hr 48 minutes, logic dictates she would go by the school and pick up Kyron's project (if that was the whole point of borrowing the truck in the first place).  Why not just pick up the project, take Kiara home, and skip the gym?  Because the gym is important to an alibi, IMO.  I wonder if Terri had a fairly regular gym schedule.  Wonder if the gym had video of June 4th.  I'd like to know what Terri was wearing coming into the gym/at the gym/leaving the gym, if they're the same clothes on any other video, and where those clothes are now.  Herein lies Terri's problem.  She was out and about after 11, but she didn't pick up the project.  She obviously knew Kyron would not be able to get it on the bus, hence the reason for the truck in the first place. Yet, she didn't tell Kaine that she hadn't picked it up.  Neither did she go to school to pick Kyron and his project up when school ended.  What she did do though, was allow Kaine to think she had already picked it up and Kyron would be coming home on the bus.  So, Kaine and Kiara set out for the bus stop, with Terri trailing behind.  Funny how she could remember to go the gym, but we're supposed to believe she somehow "forgot" to pick up Kyron and his project.  Not buying it and neither are LE (and all the other agencies involved in this case).  Wonder how she explained to Kaine (or LE, for that matter) why she didn't pick up the project but "expected" Kyron to carry it home on the bus.  Mmmh, mmmh, mmmmh.   colors colors   All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: September 21, 2010, 02:33:55 AM »

Actually Novella on the day in question that is documented on the restraining order with the gym owner and the clerk who called the police about Terri's little abduction attempt of Kiara from the gym nether Kaine nor Kiara were at the gym.  See link below. 

Read much?  Or are you just visiting from the THSP?

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

A clerk at a gym frequented by Terri and Kaine Horman told police that Terri came there on or about June 28 and was "looking to 'abduct' her daughter, Kiara from the gym daycare center," according to the court affidavit.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but in all fairness...wasn't Terri looking for Kiara shortly "before" she was aware of the restraing order?  After all, Kaine had left with the child.  Terri had found out that was okay because he was her father.  The same would apply for Terri, she could leave with the child because she was her mother.  The difference came up once the RO was found out about.  There was no difference as to whether the father or mother could take their child "before" knowledge of the RO.

But what would be the purpose for Terri to try abduct Kiara while Kaine was working out? Where would she go? The house belonged to Kaine as well. Was she planning on skipping town? It was just plain hinky on her part, and not the action of an innocent woman. Kaine had a reason for moving out and getting a RO. Terri knew where he and Kiara were. What was Terri's reason for disappearing with Kiara?

All I can say is read the restraining order.  Yes Puzzler the attempted abduction was before the restraining order.  The way that Terri presented herself and her request to the clerk drew their suspicion and made them call LE about it.  Alot was going on at the time ...

We started the discussion with Terri's silence drawing guilt and I guess I caused confusion with the gym visit much later in the investigation vs the one just days after Kyron disappeared where Kaine and Terri where approached together by media. 

I got flippant and rude and I apologize to everyone!  But I still say it points to Terri's guilt and believe wholeheartedly that if she was innocent she would speak up.  As I said earlier it would not make me so angry if I was not hopefull for her being innocent but to date she has given me nothing.

Dear Fatcat & Monkeys,

As TraciGirl and others have stated in this case, emotions are running high.  I was confusing the reference of one gym incident to the other, while reading  as well.
   This has been emotionally exhausting.  But I truly believe we are here to find Kyron.  Tempers are sure to flare, but I hope we can continue to put our differences aside and keep searching...
    Regarding the restraining order, I can say with some unfortunate experience that before a custody order is in place, there can BE no abduction. Who ever gets the kid first and files the papers, wins.

In Oregon I think you have a month to contest it. 
     Do we know if she contested it?  I don't know.  And weren't those documents sealed?  Was this because it involved a minor?
     Here's another thing:  In my unfortunate experience in Oregon, you CANNOT get a restraining order to protect your children. I tried and failed.  Because I was not in fear for MY life, only my children -- and because I told the judge the truth -- it was not granted.  However, sometime later, having escaped with my daughter while clothed only in my PJ'S (thanks very much) and having used all my financial resources on spontaneous stays at numerous local hotels,  we ended up in a DV shelter.  They helped me obtain the TRO (temp. restraining order) -- but only because by that time I WAS afraid for my own life.  Still...  that faded because my husband was really a bully and backed off from me.  But, I was still afraid for my daughter.  I knew from other people's experiences in Oregon that if I filed for divorce, he was likely to get UNSUPERVISED visits with my daughter.  And I was not going to let this happen.  I just never filed for divorce.  And, I took my daughter and escaped.  I won! 
    I was fortunate enough to have a consultation with a really smart woman at the shelter.  She told me the only protection for my daughter was a guardian ad litem.  And, I had no money for a good attorney.
    My husband contested the TRO and won because I am a terrible lier, so I didn't even try.  I just begged the judge to continue the TRO based on what hat happened to my daughter, and he said "I'm sorry I cannot grant you a RO unless you are afraid for YOUR life." 
"But what about my daughter?"
"File for divorce, and work it out at that time."
    Instead, I enrolled in a college far away, but still in state.  He knew the city but not our address. I brought my daughter to visit her dad while I was present (but that was probably a mistake, we ended up in the hospital on Christmas Eve because he hit her in the head while I was in the next room.
    I'm hoping this is not OT because I feel I can understand the situation somewhat here, and I'm hoping that it may shine some light on the subject for other monkeys.... ("I'm in the dark here!")
    I can understand why Terri would not contest the TRO, if in fact she did not, because what judge, in his right mind would grant the extension on the TRO, knowing the circumstances?  Well... unfortunately, the answer probably is:  all of them.  Because that's the law.
    UNLESS.  Unless Kaine was afraid for his life, or was able to convince the judge that he was.  Then, it would be granted.  But, not for Kiara.  She would need a guardian ad litem to protect her during the custody dispute.  But right now, they are not divorced.  And, Kaine has "won" custody by acting first.  IMO. 
    We know that Terri found all this out.  It's referred to several times with direct quotes from her. 
    However, I must say that I have a hinky feeling about all this.  I do not feel Terri acted alone and/or I do not understand the extent of her involvement.  However, if my husband took my baby?  I'd be all about getting her back.  I would employ my friends and boyfriends, as well.  I would try to find out where she was, especially knowing that I had just as much right, legally (whether I deserved it or not) to my child.
    There is one more thing....my husband is a narcisitic sociopath.  But the worst part?  That no one believed me.  Everyone loved him. Everyone except my daughter.   
    I had to leave everyone and everything behind.  But none of that matters because I got away.  I won.  I got my child first. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 21, 2010, 02:39:09 AM »

BTW, it could have easily gone the other way.  I just found out what the law was before my husband did.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #827 on: September 21, 2010, 02:40:38 AM »

Puzzler now you really got my brain thinking

What IF ... LE created the LS story for the press. That they have knowledge of Terri being indulged into a world of " other" yet the only way they would " Allow it " to be leaked to the Press .. because it would eventually come out ..that LE created a sting to trap Terri ..
The MFH plot could have been provided by LE. For the public to have something to chew on.
So they leaked it the the Press that it was a MFH with so said Landscaper - yet it really is about " Other" such as drugs, sex and not rock and roll but of " gardening" and um transporting .. you catch my meaning. 
And add my words of ..Her being Hunted /black mailed and even watched without her being able to say a word... Her scared out of her mind, with no one to turn too.
Again why she so fell apart in appearance within the last 12 months .. Stress. She knew she was a walking target and a witness .. prior to Kyron missing. ??? Her world was falling apart right before her eyes .. and yet she could not tell a soul ??
Any one feel free to jump aboard or even say NO .. I don't care.. this is not about me. Its about Kyron. 

hmm, I'm not sure the MFH story was a leak but I do think it is possible that at that time LE was on the wrong track, either because the LS was lying to them or Terri was lying or both or it was a theory they came up with that didn't pan out, I've had many thoughts about the MFH plot and the conclusions to almost all of them has been the same. I have thought along the lines of the "other" options you have highlighted, especially your theory of gardening and the Horman property and Terri getting in over her head, exactly how and why all that could result in Kyron disappearing could be the "things we wish we didn't know"

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 21, 2010, 02:58:17 AM »

What IF ... LE created the LS story for the press. That they have knowledge of Terri being indulged into a world of " other" yet the only way they would " Allow it " to be leaked to the Press .. because it would eventually come out ..that LE created a sting to trap Terri ..
The MFH plot could have been provided by LE. For the public to have something to chew on.
So they leaked it the the Press that it was a MFH with so said Landscaper - yet it really is about " Other" such as drugs, sex and not rock and roll but of " gardening" and um transporting .. you catch my meaning. 
And add my words of ..Her being Hunted /black mailed and even watched without her being able to say a word... Her scared out of her mind, with no one to turn too.
Again why she so fell apart in appearance within the last 12 months .. Stress. She knew she was a walking target and a witness .. prior to Kyron missing. ??? Her world was falling apart right before her eyes .. and yet she could not tell a soul ??
Any one feel free to jump aboard or even say NO .. I don't care.. this is not about me. Its about Kyron. 

hmm, I'm not sure the MFH story was a leak but I do think it is possible that at that time LE was on the wrong track, either because the LS was lying to them or Terri was lying or both or it was a theory they came up with that didn't pan out, I've had many thoughts about the MFH plot and the conclusions to almost all of them has been the same. I have thought along the lines of the "other" options you have highlighted, especially your theory of gardening and the Horman property and Terri getting in over her head, exactly how and why all that could result in Kyron disappearing could be the "things we wish we didn't know"

IMO, they are both involved (Terri and Kaine) in Kyron's disappearance, somehow.  And, I have a couple of different theories that are more focused on Terri.  But, IMO I don't believe Kaine is innocent.  I think that is one thing that may surprise us.  I have a very hinky feeling about Kaine.  I won't go into that too much yet, because it is still too "unpopular" and I'm still too new to the cage.

I believe that there is something very sinister that has gone on here.  Sex trafficking has been mentioned.  Though that would be truly horrific -- possibly a fate worse than death -- but, I dunno.  I don't believe that was Kyron's fate,  JMO.  I think it may have been something else.  The opposite of good. 

I think we should consider Satan worship.  

http://www.myspace.com/496471897

Wyyyyyyyyks???  Are you out there?  Can I quote you please from way back?  What do you think, now about this possibility?

Respectfully yours,

K. Cat

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 21, 2010, 03:08:25 AM »

Regarding the posts about Kaine and his Intel memo and the press conferences minus the Oregonian and WW...With all due respect, I don't think Kaine was out to control anyone.  As I see it, the Intel memo was an attempt to protect his co-workers from the media circus. It may not have been so articulately written, but I believe the jest of it was "We're working with Intel legal on how to handle this, so you're not in the middle of this.".  IMO, Kaine did not want his co-workers accosted by media calling, mobbing them in the parking lot, etc.  Note his priority in the memo was getting Kyron's info out.  Equally, he didn't the issue of his brother to become the media focus.  I can't fault him for either.  I can see banning the Oregonian and WW with the sting looming.  They're not the #1 and #2 paper for nothing.  What I can't understand is why some posters seem bent on painting him as a "Controlling husband/male".  Where is that idea coming from?

As for the statements that he told Terri to keep quiet in the beginning of the investigation, can someone show me LE's statement(s) to that effect?  So far, it seems the only people making that claim are Terri and her friends.  Pardon me for saying so, but she's not exactly known for honesty and integrity. Perhaps Kaine felt in the beginning that LE was unfairly targeting Terri (as Terri disappearing Kyron would have been so contrary to what he'd known of Terri). Maybe he did advise her not to talk, fearing she'd become a scapegoat.  Maybe the sexting and MFH was a real eye-opener for Kaine, prompting him to switch sides, so to speak.

Finally, I've read the implications that Kaine was controlling tightening the family belt financially. Supposedly it was because of debt, with the implication being it was Kaine's debt.  Judging from the abundance of outings, activities, lavish family Halloween costumes, nice vehicles, the tractor, and gym memberships for both spouses, money was definitely being spent.  Factor in the Kaine was supporting everyone (including James somewhat) on a single income too.  Now, add in all the undercover costs: the money for a landscaper; money to pay an assassin; and money for Terri's expensive lawyer and you've got a nice chunk of change.  So, where did Terri get all that money from?  Subs and Teacher's Assistants don't make that much.     If anyone comes across statements about the Hormans' finances, from someone other than Terri & Co., can you please post them?  TIA! In the meantime, I'm giving Kaine a pass on controlling because I'm just not seeing it. 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 21, 2010, 03:10:42 AM »

Zippidy_Doo_Da- Thanks for posting the info on the girl in Terri's 40th party pic. I appreciate the clarification.

Time to scoot.  As usual, lots of good, thought-provoking info here.  Thanks, everybody!  Have a good evening/morning! 

Forecast for the Day:
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 21, 2010, 03:49:48 AM »

Deenie, Maureen & Monkeys,

What confuses me about the corruption theory is:  why?!?  I mean, I'm afraid (of course I'm afraid!  I'm afraid of everything!) that it may be true. 

I just don't understand it. I mean... I understand corruption in general (I guess, as much as the next monkey, anyway) but I can't quite get my head around how it relates to this case...

Tony? 

Why? Why? Why?   

I will go back and read and quit chattering.  Monks and Monkettes, please enlighten me if you have a theory on this.  I apologize if I've scimmed over anyone's remarks that may have already clarified this...

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: September 21, 2010, 04:04:04 AM »

Just one more thing:  I'm going to TRY to keep my monkey mouth shut from now on regarding speculation and theories UNLESS IT MAY HELP TO RETRIEVE KYRON. 

We have to find him.   

Let the jury convict later.  IMO all of these accusations and defending of the adults involved in Kyron's case is a distraction and has done nothing to serve him. 

We should be looking at everyone involved in an unbiased fashion and with a jaundiced eye, IMO.  Why do ANY of them need defense at this point?  NO ONE has been accused of anything, formally. 

Good night, Monkeys!

an angelic monkey

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: September 21, 2010, 04:10:15 AM »

This taken from the first thread of this case. Who is Kyrons portland aunt that supposedly wrote this?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 10:24:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the comment section of this article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-cover

Quote by KittysAunt:

I am good friends with the missing boy Kyron and I need to fill in some blanks for your posters. Kyron lives in a marvelous home and is taken care of by two wonderful parents. He has a baby sister and an older brother and loves his stepmom dearly. There is nothing but support for him at home and this is a terrible shock that has happened. Stop turning everything into a CSI story line. What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so the something fishy is coming form the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents. I am worried sick and the last thing anyone needs to do is point at the parents ... this time, the school dropped the ball and a child is out in the darkness possibly alone or possibly abducted. Keep your facts straight before you start the witch hunt. Kyron's Portland Aunt 

Possibly not an Aunt at all related to the family, but a friend of Terri's who the kids called Aunt? 

Maybe...but some interesting comments about the school in her post.

'

AT this time it seems Desiree's sister was making comments in the press, could it be her?
dont know if anyone has replied to this yet, i am way behind today, but there was a family statement released in the beginning by kyrons aunt on desirees side and it sounds nothing like the portland aunt quoted above.
http://www.kgw.com/news/national/95843074.html

Kelly ramirez,
Sister of the boys mother

Relatives of missing Oregon boy urge optimism
Associated Press
Posted on June 8, 2010 at 3:02 AM
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Relatives of a 7-year-old Oregon boy who went missing from his Portland school and hasn't been seen for five days are urging those working to find him to carry on the search with optimism.
Twenty-two state, local and federal agencies have been following up on more than 1,200 tips in the search for Kyron Horman.
The second grader disappeared Friday, and Multnomah County sheriff's deputies and volunteers have been combing through the densely wooded area near his school since then.
Kelly Ramirez, the sister of the boy's mother, thanked everyone who has worked on the search.
She asked in a statement Monday evening that people to print and distribute fliers with the boy's photo. And she says searchers shouldn't give up hope, since Kyron's family never will.

http://www.kgw.com/home/familyofmissingportlandboyspeaksout-95840924.html

Horman family statement on search for Kyron
by Anne Yeager
Bio | Email| Follow: @AnneYeagerKGW
kgw.com
Posted on June 8, 2010 at 7:28 AM
Updated Tuesday, Jun 8 at 7:32 AM
Kyron Horman's aunt released the following statement on behalf of the family:
"On behalf of Kyron's family we would like to thank you. The incredible support we've received is overwhelming. To the numerous agency search and rescue teams there are no words to express the gratitude we feel. You have worked tirelessly on Kyron's behalf and continue to do so. At this point the most important thing is to get his picture out there. We encourage if you would like to help this is what you can do. Print out this flier and put it on the counter of every business you can. Kyron needs to be seen. Above all don't give up as we certainly never will."

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 21, 2010, 04:19:48 AM »

What I wonder is "Did Kyron leave that school alive" which I am assuming...because of the family press conferences and LE's statements...now it seems that LE's wording has changed.

Harry Oakes, International K-9 Search and Rescue, has searched all public areas.  As far as I know, no human death scent from the school.  Just from the Horman property, which Kaine will not allow to be searched.

When Kyron left the school, he was still alive.

Please see this thread for details:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.200

Respectfully,

K. Cat

I remember this...and it still blows my mind...three things...Why did he not let them search his property...his child is missing!! And why didn't Terri allow LE to search the property once Kaine left?  And has Kaine allowed a search on his property since Terri has left?

Novella,

Thanks for posing this question. 

Kaine has not allowed search expert Harry Oakes, no.  I don't know about LE, but given their history here in Oregon, that means nothing, unfortunately. 

Please see Sassi & Klaas' thread for details regarding SAR (search and rescue) for Kyron.  This link begins at page one, as I meant for the last link to do:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0

Good luck with this, Monkeys.  It's a tough nut to crack, IMO. 

Kaine did allow to search his property and use dogs..whatever they wanted or needed.  Remember Desiree's husband, Tony, is a dective himself.  There was no way not searching the property would have been a problem from the get go.  At the beginning of this, not only were Desiree and Tony staying at the Horman's home, an LE was assigned to stay in the home with them.

Kaine has not allowed Harry Oakes to search the property more then likely because LE already has searched there.  Let's not forget that Harry Oakes and LE have bad blood over past searches and Kaine may have decided, along with Tony and Desiree, that he did not want to piss off LE during the investigation.

Gypsy,

I'm sure Kyron's parents were advised against including Oakes in the search team.  But now that that LE has reached out for support; spent over $1 million; and scaled back to a task force, what harm could it do? 

Respectfully yours,

K. Cat.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: September 21, 2010, 04:32:59 AM »

People have been wondering about Terri and why she is not fighting to see her daughter.  This is a part of their reasoning that Terri is cold hearted, etc...

In my opinion- ta dah!, Terri is in a very bad spot.  She has received death threats, according to her attorney, and everywhere she goes, she's pretty much bombarded by the press and sometimes, there's like a mob following her.  How can she guarantee the safety of her daughter? 

If it were me, I would put my own maternal needs aside, as I would at least know my daughter was safe.

Oh, my Gooness, MK! I hadn't thought about that!  (That Kiara would be endangered by paparazzi and mobs, etc.)  You are right. 

Of course I have often worried that things would get out of control and someone would kill Terri... but for some reason I didn't take it one step further... what if Kiara was with her with this happened?!? 

Obviously Terri's demise would be the worst thing that could happen if we ever want to find out what happened to Kyron.  All this hatred is counterproductive.

Sheesh.  The witch hunt continues as the frog man as slipped out of sight.  Frightening. 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 21, 2010, 05:02:49 AM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

ISpy, this is what I was thinking as well.  Terri's red mustang and the white truck were supposedly seen driving erratically on Sauvie Island about 11a, according to the friend of the witness who swears it was Terri's mustang.  The license plates were supposedly seen and reported to LE by this person.  Evidently both were viewed when the truck swerved off the road into/near the ditch.  And I tend to believe the account is true, since her car with its plates would be readily identifiable.  And Kaine says that he was at work that morning, having driven the red mustang.  Wish Intel or LE would release confirmation that he was there the whole morning. 

So what we have left to consider is as you and others have suggested, that perhaps Terri picked up Dede (or someone else), and went to Intel and got her mustang.  Either Terri leaving Kaine's white truck in the parking place, and driving away from Intel in her mustang, along with someone else driving a similiar white truck (DeDe's brother's truck?  The LS guy's truck?) .... or .... Terri driving away from Intel in her mustang, while DeDe (or someone else) who came with Terri driving away in Kaine's white truck.  And at some point after that, they were seen driving erratically across Sauvie's Island.  Going somewhere in a fast hurry, for the driver of the truck to have swerved into/near the ditch. 

Am wondering how far Sauvie Island is from Intel?  And wondering at what point in her timeline Terri could have dropped by and got DeDe at her work?  Did she do that before taking Kyron to school?  then going to the stores, then to Intel, across Sauvie Island, then back across town to the gym?  Seems she 'could have' gone to Intel (to pick up her mustang) and then across Sauvie Island during that time frame 'she says' she was just driving Kiara around for her earache.  Could be she was jamming trying to get the mustang back across Sauvie Island and back to the parking spot before Kaine got off work and noticed it was gone?   

Has Kaine ever mentioned what he drove home in?  I am guessing that he drove the red mustang back home.  Which, if seen on Sauvie Island earlier, can only mean that he or Terri had been driving it earlier that morning.  My bets are on the above, that it was Terri.  Kaine supposedly was in "a meeting" at work that morning.  Again, wish Intel/LE would confirm this for us.  All we can do at this point, is to take him at his word. 

Puts me in mind of the HaLeigh case tho, "I was at werk".   

IMO. 

Dear Wyks,

I think I recall an interview with Kaine saying he worked from home and came home about 11 a.m.  Does anyone remember this?  I've seen so many interviews with him.  It was a q & a.  He answered a question, said something like, "it would not have been strange [or maybe he said 'unusual'] for me to me home early in the day and work from home.   But before that it seems to me he said he came home around 11 a.m. and...went straight into his [home] office?  It seems like he said he didn't know if Terri was even home?!?  Is this correct?  Can someone please tell me if they remember this interview? This seems really weird to me, that he wouldn't just pop in to say "hi" to anyone who was in the house.  And, did he mention whether he saw her car?!?  Very strange, IMO.
  Also, Tanner Pumala says he saw Terri leave the school alone.  (I realize this was recently contradicted, by another witness?) 
  I'm thinking... what would be the motivation for switching vehicles?  Why would she do that?  Intel is in Hillsboro.  I'll check the distances.  But Skyline Elementary is only about 5-7 minutes from SI, I think.  And Sheltered nook is just a few minutes from the school. 
   At first, before I found out that Kaine stated that he took her mustang, I thought Terry came HOME and switched vehicles, then there was a car chase on the island with some unknown person....  Now, I'm not so sure. 
  What if the TWO of them (Kaine & Terri) were chasing around the island while Dede watched the baby?!?
   Also, don't we know that Terri was on the computer posting FB pictures?  What time was that?  Did she do anything else on the computer?  And at what time? 
  Thanks for your insights.

Monkey Devil!

K. Cat

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #837 on: September 21, 2010, 05:04:37 AM »

BTW, it could have easily gone the other way.  I just found out what the law was before my husband did.
Koko without going into much detail ( my own life) I tried to go through the motions to gain a RO against a family member ..not a man in my life. I had enough proof to establish that I was at risk..LE having many months of proof on file. I did not though have an Address for this person. They sent me letters via the US postal service using my Fathers Address as their return address.. Nice. Yet the letters came from out of state. And were quite Ugly to say the least ..that I had to take them to the Police, they had over 12 letters. I got to the point that I stopped opening them. I would walk in to the Police station and allow an officer open and read it and I said simply - Don't tell me. The officers who read the letters were VERY concerned about my welfare and safety. They told me if this person lands on your front door step - Call us we will respond and understand who this person is and what they are capable of... Hah ..( after I am dead)  I was told by LE, after the fact, when I asked them What Can I Do? They told me that the probability of my gaining a RO was to be slim to none .. They said after I made filings within the court system, then I would have to go before a judge ..once given a court date and that if that Judge felt it was unwarranted ..it would be a total loss of efforts. (( Why ? because one detective explained it to me, too many people were abusing the system. That someone spit on their car so they wanted a Restraining order ..that type of thing )) So the people who really need " help" are thrown into the power play of filing and waiting, then waiting on a court date, then waiting for a Judge to grant it ..  A RO is a serious deal. Its not a Joke. So many though destroyed the system of what a RO stands for. It is not just a piece of paper. Obviously.
Kaine I feel had enough back up within LE that LE pushed the RO into play within hours - He didn't have to file for one. LE was walking him through it and Kaine signed the dotted line.
Much different than You and I - as Jane Citizen.
I hope this helps .. with your questions of a RO and Kaine/Kyron.

Nothing is fair today in the Law or Legal System, You almost have to be a Perp to be able to have Rights.  The Victims are 2nd - because Perps have Civil Rights..OH I am being charged with breaking and Entering...well the Home Owner shot me in the leg, I want my medical Bills paid for - Granted ! Boom. Jerk gets his bills paid.. I am being slight but making a point.
 .. My brain oh my brain.
My Mother worked for a Judge as a Judges clerk ..for many many years.
She was told my the Good Ol Boys ..If someone breaks into your house .. After you shoot them dead ..put a toaster in their hands. My Pops once owned his own car lot he was always afraid of his cars being ripped off. The one guy who owned a lot of used cars down the street had many of his cars not stolen but broken into. He got wise and had to do things that he never thought he had to do. The police could not help him. So he did what he had to do. He was never sued. He had a fenced in area that was closed/locked after hours. Fence so High that " You really wanted in to get in" and it didn't stop people from getting in. He would tape razor blades under the stereos of his cars. He would tape them backwards..so when one went and snipped the wires ..and thought OH man this is So EASY ..when they went to pull the stereo - UH OH there goes the Fingers... U Play U pay. Its not what you do, its how you do it .. I guess.     

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: September 21, 2010, 05:21:08 AM »

I am confused also, I thought they only used trained searchers in the beginning, and come to think of it, I don't remember any crime tape being up at the school, and I guess that is because there wasn't which is odd. Or maybe we didn't see the tape.

Hi ya No rose,   I think at first LE were looking at Kyron as having wandered away from the school as they saw no evidence of a crime scene.  That is often a problem with missing children where the intense search starts way too late.   I never saw a photo with crime tape either probably for the same reason - where would one string it without a crime scene?  IMO

Well IMO if LE were looking at Kyron wondering away and, therefore, didn't secure the scene properly - that is incompetence pure and simple!

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

NW Portland second-grader still missing Saturday

by Michael Rollins and Amanda Burden

kgw.com

Posted on June 4, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Updated today at 5:54 PM
Related:

In most cases, missing children are often at the homes of a friend or a favorite hangout, he said, but those leads were quickly eliminated and police realized a major search needed to be launched.

As many as 15 Portland police officers were the first responders, Gates said. They searched the school grounds and immediate area without finding the child. The scope of the search and investigation was then quickly widened.

That first search included police bureau dogs who sniffed areas of the building where the boy might have been hidden from view. The roof was also searched, he said

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: September 21, 2010, 06:07:27 AM »

excerpts from news:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

NW Portland second-grader still missing Saturday

by Michael Rollins and Amanda Burden

kgw.com

Posted on June 4, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Updated today at 5:54 PM
Related:

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=29
Late Wednesday KOIN's Kohr Harlan spoke with Kyron's friend and classmate, Tanner Pumala.

"...She was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left," his classmate said.

Why would she not be worried about kyron not being in class or in with the others, 1)kyrons stepmom was with him, or 2) she had already taken Kyron to the Drs apointment.
When mrs porter took role call at 10 and kyron wasn’t there, why didn’t mrs. Porter call th and tell her kyron was absent? Because th had just said about an hour before that kyron had a drs apointment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.