May 17, 2024, 01:07:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352875 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 16, 2008, 03:10:51 PM »

MAN did anybody see her come out my fing camera FROZE!!!!

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
My lawyer never held my hand
  My first Lawyer took me to dinner, he had other thoughts about after-dinner activities
I laughed and said No Thank You and left on my own.

Wow, that's hard to imagine......

Let's see, petite, notice not short, cute and single

Well, we know 2 things. He was not dead and not gay.

You forgot blonde hair and blue eyes sighhhh

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: September 16, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

I can't vouch for the validity of this info but I wanted to share. Maybe another monkey in the Orlando area can tune into Real Radio 104.1 and get the scoop.  While I was out of the office, picking up some lunch, a construction worker called into the station to say that a crew he was working on had found human bones about 1.5 miles from the Anthony home.  This are is a construction site.  I'm at work and can't do much in the way of investigating this.  Can anyone help on this one????

Did they say they found more today or is this from a few days ago?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #322 on: September 16, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

Mobilemassage cam is on the move, wonder where it's going?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

Construction site mentioned below? Good lord, how many bodies are going to be discovered in Florida -- this week???

I remember you, Caylee.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: September 16, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

I just heard this about 15 minutes ago.  No idea that this guy for real but he sounded authentic.  This station always takes callers, so maybe he's legit.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: September 16, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »

So far what is the body count in Florida this week?  Anyone remember?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: September 16, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »

I just heard this about 15 minutes ago.  No idea that this guy for real but he sounded authentic.  This station always takes callers, so maybe he's legit.

Destiny isn't here right now, but if you get me a number I will try to call them.

Email it to me... cindoal@yahoo.com.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
  My first Lawyer took me to dinner, he had other thoughts about after-dinner activities
I laughed and said No Thank You and left on my own.

Wow, that's hard to imagine......

Let's see, petite, notice not short, cute and single

Well, we know 2 things. He was not dead and not gay.

You forgot blonde hair and blue eyes sighhhh

Sigghhhh

The blonde part I know, the blue, didn't know.

I saw a pic of you awhile back. Jeans and jean jacket. Kinda far away shot.

But.... SWEET

Peace Monkeys
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: September 16, 2008, 03:18:49 PM »

So far what is the body count in Florida this week?  Anyone remember?

Do not remember but all these bodies being found is CRAZY!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #328 on: September 16, 2008, 03:20:10 PM »

Why do celebrities always have body guards and wear sunglasses?

Just KIDDING  Casey!!!

Peace Monkeys
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2008, 03:20:46 PM »

This is something I've been meaning to post.  Some people try to look at Casey's actions, and decipher them using logic.  But you can't.  See, I am raising the daughter of a sociopath/narcissistic woman.  This woman, we'll call her Miss Evil, was responsible for the death of her son (but not direct murder).  She was also responsible for three of her daughters being sexually abused (she's since been convicted).  At her son's memorial, we were all there for the boy.  No one expected Miss Evil to show up.  But show up she did, and stood in front of the congregation like she thought this was all about her.  Gave a long, poor-pity-me speech about her son.  The congregation was in shock.  See, people like Miss Evil and Casey think they are the only ones that matter, everyone else are objects to be used.  Men are used to feed into their narcissism.  You would think that Casey would have put together a better story, instead of just making up names and imaginary jobs.  But from Casey's point of view, why bother?  The detectives, her parents, the media, everyone is just an "object" in her game.  They only matter in the sense of what they can do for her.  People like Casey and Miss Evil don't care about what people think of them.  They could care less, because they think they're just great, and if you think they're bad, then they just mentally put you into their "nonexistant" column and don't give you another thought.  That's how Casey could steal from Amy, yet still expect her to be her friend.  I can almost promise you Casey did not spend more than about 10 minutes thought on her "kidnapped" story.  That's why none of it makes sense.  It's also why she can tell the detective (after admitting to the other detectives that she didn't have a job), that she has a job.  She didn't consider the detective a "real" person - one that could compare notes with the other detectives.  He was just a pawn to her.  It's like, you don't expect your computer to get mad at you if you type the wrong keys.  Anyway, just look up sociopath/narcissist and you'll see where Casey is coming from.  And this is not to say she is "legally insane" or anything like that; she still certainly knows everything she's doing.  She just does things from a different angle than the rest of us.  And although I'm not on Cindy's side, I do feel for her somewhat for having lived with a sociopath/narcissist.  I know how emotionally draining it is.  Maybe Cindy raised her that way, I don't know - but I do know it can be an inherited condition:  My SD, unfortunately, is also being diagnosed as borderline sociopath/narcissist.  Just like her mother (who didn't raise her).  Sorry if I'm rambling; I just see so much of Miss Evil in Casey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 16, 2008, 03:21:08 PM »

Destiny isn't here right now, but if you get me a number I will try to call them.

Email it to me... cindoal@yahoo.com.

http://www.wtks.com/

REAL Radio 104.1 Events:

Jeff Wagstaff (aka The Alien aka Panama Jew) - JeffWagstaff@wtks.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click Here for the Contest Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Station Address:
2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 401
Maitland, Florida 32751
(407) 916-7800

Phone: (407) 916-1041
Toll Free: 1 (888) 978-1041
Fax: (407) 916-7511

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 16, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: September 16, 2008, 03:21:29 PM »

Never mind...calling now...brb
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2008, 03:23:05 PM »

I am, at this point, taking this statement as fact:

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

-Air samples prove decomposing body was in the trunk
-Hair samples from a deceased Caylee in the trunk

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

Where are you getting these facts from?  I would be led to believe a lot of things had I just read statements from the media or anyone else for that matter.  I am in no way saying one thing or another, I am saying that based on the physical evidence there is nothing.  The discovery regarding the evidence found has not been made public.  The hair and dna results or anything else other than the fact that there were hair and dna samples are factual...I am simply stating that everyone can lie, statements are not facts.  I would love the links to the sites that make any of these things facts.  These timelines of events, as we have seen by Casey herself..are all allegedly true.  Anyone could be lying.  These things are not facts, they can provide insight as to a possibly sceanrio...but they cannot provide any facts.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2008, 03:23:40 PM »

Can someone please re-post the pic of the cindy fight with George ordering a pizza!? PLEASE?! I bet Cindy has read all the "slore" comments.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #335 on: September 16, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

Earlier when I saw the Anthony's trash on the curb, something just doesn't sit well, they put  out  plastic bags? no trash cans? With all that organization in the garage with all the bins, no trash cans? The neighbors have trash cans, I saw them. Someone needs to ask the neighbors or garbage collectors if the Anthony's had a trash can prior to Caylee missing.

jmo

Many HOA ask you to not use the cans when you put your trash on the curb, because they get tossed about into the street and cause accidents, etc. I used to live in an area where they specifically prohibited cans at the curb.

But we saw a trash can at the neighbors when Lee threw that sign away.

I didn't catch that. Then, I don't know. It is true that some areas prohibit them at the curb, and I was thinking that might be it. But, if the neighbors had one, then I am at a loss. Good catch!

Yeah, Lee couldn't get the sign to fit into the neighbor's garbage can, and that is why he crouched down and peed on it.

WTF? When did this happen? 

It didn't -- I was j/k.... there is a pic where he is crouching over trying to fold over the sign and he looks like he is going potty... just making a poor attempt at being funny...

It was a great attempt at being funny! LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

This is something I've been meaning to post.  Some people try to look at Casey's actions, and decipher them using logic.  But you can't.  See, I am raising the daughter of a sociopath/narcissistic woman.  This woman, we'll call her Miss Evil, was responsible for the death of her son (but not direct murder).  She was also responsible for three of her daughters being sexually abused (she's since been convicted).  At her son's memorial, we were all there for the boy.  No one expected Miss Evil to show up.  But show up she did, and stood in front of the congregation like she thought this was all about her.  Gave a long, poor-pity-me speech about her son.  The congregation was in shock.  See, people like Miss Evil and Casey think they are the only ones that matter, everyone else are objects to be used.  Men are used to feed into their narcissism.  You would think that Casey would have put together a better story, instead of just making up names and imaginary jobs.  But from Casey's point of view, why bother?  The detectives, her parents, the media, everyone is just an "object" in her game.  They only matter in the sense of what they can do for her.  People like Casey and Miss Evil don't care about what people think of them.  They could care less, because they think they're just great, and if you think they're bad, then they just mentally put you into their "nonexistant" column and don't give you another thought.  That's how Casey could steal from Amy, yet still expect her to be her friend.  I can almost promise you Casey did not spend more than about 10 minutes thought on her "kidnapped" story.  That's why none of it makes sense.  It's also why she can tell the detective (after admitting to the other detectives that she didn't have a job), that she has a job.  She didn't consider the detective a "real" person - one that could compare notes with the other detectives.  He was just a pawn to her.  It's like, you don't expect your computer to get mad at you if you type the wrong keys.  Anyway, just look up sociopath/narcissist and you'll see where Casey is coming from.  And this is not to say she is "legally insane" or anything like that; she still certainly knows everything she's doing.  She just does things from a different angle than the rest of us.  And although I'm not on Cindy's side, I do feel for her somewhat for having lived with a sociopath/narcissist.  I know how emotionally draining it is.  Maybe Cindy raised her that way, I don't know - but I do know it can be an inherited condition:  My SD, unfortunately, is also being diagnosed as borderline sociopath/narcissist.  Just like her mother (who didn't raise her).  Sorry if I'm rambling; I just see so much of Miss Evil in Casey.

Wow.  I have to commend you for taking on Miss Evil's daughter.  She is lucky to have had someone who cares about her as much as you clearly do come along for her.  You put that into words well.  I, too, have known a Miss Evil in my life, and have not been able to express this in the same way.  Great job and well said.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #337 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »

Jb Better watch his step one complaint and photo can start an investigation and it could be a conflict of interest for him to defend her and he could be disbarred...Is there really a pick of this?.. I know a few judges here that could tell me exactly what to do.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: September 16, 2008, 03:30:16 PM »

Earlier when I saw the Anthony's trash on the curb, something just doesn't sit well, they put  out  plastic bags? no trash cans? With all that organization in the garage with all the bins, no trash cans? The neighbors have trash cans, I saw them. Someone needs to ask the neighbors or garbage collectors if the Anthony's had a trash can prior to Caylee missing.

jmo

Many HOA ask you to not use the cans when you put your trash on the curb, because they get tossed about into the street and cause accidents, etc. I used to live in an area where they specifically prohibited cans at the curb.

But we saw a trash can at the neighbors when Lee threw that sign away.

I didn't catch that. Then, I don't know. It is true that some areas prohibit them at the curb, and I was thinking that might be it. But, if the neighbors had one, then I am at a loss. Good catch!

Yeah, Lee couldn't get the sign to fit into the neighbor's garbage can, and that is why he crouched down and peed on it.

WTF? When did this happen? 

It didn't -- I was j/k.... there is a pic where he is crouching over trying to fold over the sign and he looks like he is going potty... just making a poor attempt at being funny...

It was a great attempt at being funny! LOL

Yay!  Thanks Carpe!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #339 on: September 16, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »

I am, at this point, taking this statement as fact:

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

-Air samples prove decomposing body was in the trunk
-Hair samples from a deceased Caylee in the trunk

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

Where are you getting these facts from?  I would be led to believe a lot of things had I just read statements from the media or anyone else for that matter.  I am in no way saying one thing or another, I am saying that based on the physical evidence there is nothing.  The discovery regarding the evidence found has not been made public.  The hair and dna results or anything else other than the fact that there were hair and dna samples are factual...I am simply stating that everyone can lie, statements are not facts.  I would love the links to the sites that make any of these things facts.  These timelines of events, as we have seen by Casey herself..are all allegedly true.  Anyone could be lying.  These things are not facts, they can provide insight as to a possibly sceanrio...but they cannot provide any facts.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_re_us/missing_florida_girl_1

When LE releases an official written statement as referenced in the above story, I put more stock in that than anything that comes out of Casey's mouth. Once (if?) a murder trial begins, we'll see more evidence. You have your opinion and I have mine and that is fine.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.