May 15, 2024, 11:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16  (Read 385974 times)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: September 06, 2008, 01:16:37 PM »

You are right KLAAS..it is the same car..what did that guy want yesterday? I dont remember...

Yesterday...
Wasn't it a deputy that told Anthonys that the sign would have to be moved from sidewalk as neighbors had complained?

It is prob Cindy called to complain about being woken at 2:45 this morning.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: September 06, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.
6.  Cindy and George filed for divorce in 2005--the year Casey became pregnant.  It may be a coincidence, or maybe not.  Perhaps Cindy found out that her husband and daughter had an incestuous relationship.
7.  Casey's rejection of the baby during pregnancy (wanting to give her up for adoption) and her unwillingness to bond (Cindy named the baby because didn't want to) may indicate a rejection of the baby's father in many ways.  This is common in women who have children as the result of rape.

Have at it--please add more.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1302 on: September 06, 2008, 01:17:15 PM »

You are right KLAAS..it is the same car..what did that guy want yesterday? I dont remember...

Yesterday...
Wasn't it a deputy that told Anthonys that the sign would have to be moved from sidewalk as neighbors had complained?

I think it was, yes. I read it... and then put 2 and 2 together. It may have been

just that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: September 06, 2008, 01:17:49 PM »

Fuhrman on FOX.........
why searching George's car.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: September 06, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »

I just don't get that vibe that Lee would be the father. Here is a pic of him from a Vegas trip in Feb 2008.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: September 06, 2008, 01:18:15 PM »

Thanks AZ..I think that really helps.

Again...this family is not the norm..but I still think that accusing anyone of molesting a family member is HUGE and I would just think before putting it out there, there should be some serious evidence. It just appears to me that the molestation is based on "feelings" and well founded anger and frustration with the actions of this family rather than evidence.

Okay, maybe we need to put together a list of facts and evidence we know that leads so many of us to suspect George is the father.  Here's the start (in no particular order).
1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work. If she had multiple partners and did not know who the father was...would you go through multiple DNA testing to figure it out and let your parents know you have been screwing around? Makes for a drned Maury show and knowing Cindy and George like we do...and the lengths that Casey went to make herself appear as though everything in her life was fine...it is absolutely normal to me.
We DON'T know that the family was strapped until Casey started running up credit card bills which seemed pretty recent to me. Other than that...I don't see anything else that would lead me to believe the family was financialy strapped. Cindy was onbiously able to put away money into a retirement account that she accessed when Casey did run up the bills.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA. I need to research this more..it is just too confusing to me right now..not enough info for me to even speculate what it means.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk. If she didn't get along with her Dad, she may want to have a few. I usually have a few at my family gatherings too..lol...they can be stressful!! Last thing I would want to do is be intoxicated if I had to fend off George's advances.4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.  Or there were multiple possibilites..none including a family member and Casey just didn't know. It appears as though she may have suspected the marine and was about to tell him.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 06, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »

1.  Casey never filed for child support or aid to dependent children when the family is strapped financially and George and Casey do not work.
2.  LE says the hair in the back of the car could not be distinguished as belonging to Casey or Caylee.  This suggests common DNA.
3.  On myspace page, Casey asks Lee to bring beer to a family party because she can't spend the day with Dad unless she's drunk.
4.  Casey exhibits emotional and personality problems, along with promiscuous behavior, that are seen in sexually abused girls.
5.  Caylee's parentage is a secret the family will not divulge.  Each member has told a different lie concerning this in response to questions.  This creates suspicion that the real parent is someone the family is ashamed of or afraid of.

6.  Jesse had his DNA tested against Caylee's and he was ruled out.  Someone has Caylee's offical DNA results.
7.  The name Caylee = Cay + Lee.  I think it could be Lee or George.
8.  There has been no denial or dispute statements from the family since this information was leaked.
9.  Leonard Padilla understood liability when he commented on this.  He would have been very sure of his facts, or elde he is very stupid.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 06, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

Destiny - if you are here, please check your email.  TIA
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1308 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:03 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

I don't understand the secrecy and lies surrounding the baby's father.  I mean, what's the big deal?  What difference does it make who the baby's father is, unless it IS a big deal.

Casey initially claimed Jesse was the father and he was going to marry her.  When DNA showed Caylee was not his, he dropped Casey flat.  The next "father" died in a car accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party (according to Casey).  The father, according to Lee, never knew he was the father because Casey never told him or his family.  The father, according to Cindy, knew he was the father but he and Casey agreed to keep it a secret because the father had already started a family with someone else.

When the "pin it on Jesse" plan fell through, everyone in the family came up with a different story to explain the identity of Caylee's father.  Why?  And why can't they keep their stories straight?

I knew something wasn't right when I saw the picture of George between Casey's spread legs at Caylee's birth.  It was, in my opinion, a highly inappropriate and intimate position for George to be in.
My 2 cents. 
Exactly!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MaidMarion
Scared Monkey

PEENK is my signature color

« Reply #1309 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

I must respectfully disagree because:
a) There is no father listed on my daughter's birth certificate
b) I never filed for child support
c) my daughter looks more like my brother than me

I know who the father of my child is, but I didn't relish spending 18 years in and out of child support court, depending on money that would be sporadic at best, and allowing him parental rights.  I worked and supported us just fine without his contribution, financial or otherwise. I didn't ask for money in my divorce, either. Sometimes dignity is in walking away. She's 20 now and is autistic and so developmentally delayed that she doesn't speak and has no concept of what a father is.  She didn't miss much. He's never contacted us.

I've never had sex with my brother, but we share the same parents/gene pool, and I have a cousin who looks enough like me for people to assume we're sisters.  That dominant/recessive thing is strong in some families.

Admittedly my perspective on this is colored by my own experiences, but these include being the adult child of a mother who is very symptomatic of a sociopath. I see more of alliance between two people (Casey and George) who've had to deal with Cindy for 22+ years.  I doubt Cindy is just now displaying this kind of manipulative, out-of-control behavior and they've learned how to "handle" her. 

I've no sympathy, only insights.  It's how you choose to deal with the cards you're handed, in the end.

The only problem I see here is that you are comparing Casey's choice with your choice.  The situation is entirely different and the comparison is not valid.

The comparison is valid, based on the assumption that not having a father named and not pursuing child support and that the child looks like a relative is why the child is a product of incest. The mitochondrial DNA extracted from the hair samples would not have indicated that Caylee's father was a relative, only that Caylee was Casey's daughter and that the hairs belonged to one of them.  The only way to know for sure is to profile George and Lee, and there's been no evidence of that taking place that I've seen.

It's definitely a popular idea here (the incest idea), and I sincerely don't want to rile you or anyone else up.  I also don't wish to be considered an Anthony family supporter.  I want Caylee's remains found and put to rest, and her mother to pay for her crimes.  I just saw that description of ME and thought "hey, wait a minute".

The older I get, the more I've found that the only way to be happy and free is by taking responsibility
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »

Fuhrman on FOX.........
why searching George's car.....

....none of the 4 Anthony's tell the truth, none of their stories make sense, and all of them inconsistent....forensics not consistent/don't jive with their stories

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1311 on: September 06, 2008, 01:21:03 PM »

Yesterday...

It is prob Cindy called to complain about being woken at 2:45 this morning.

She probably wants an apology from the Mayor, the Sheriff...

and a discount on her next prescription of Ambien!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 06, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »

Please read my previous post.

There are liabilty reason that are involved. It has nothing to do with Sysco. I am sure that when people from LE/TES speak directly to Sysco there is a way that this can all work.

Sysco should be congradulated for their efforts ... Kudos.

No problem red.  We understand.  Better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you for everything you do, and please let Tim know how much he is loved.

When you find out the proper plan of action on the food situation please let us know.  We'll help any way we can.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: September 06, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »

I have never claimed there was evidence that proved George was the father of Caylee.  I am making this list because everyone wants to know why I've put the idea out in public.  It's not just based on some perverse interest in weird sexual practices, trust me!     I am watching this family and reading the news.  Then, I am putting together the pieces of ihformation I learn and drawing a conclusion that fits most of the information pieces.  That's all.  I am positive that LE knows Caylee's parentage from the DNA testing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1314 on: September 06, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »

KLAAS...replied...nanner basket...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: September 06, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »

Please read my previous post.

There are liabilty reason that are involved. It has nothing to do with Sysco. I am sure that when people from LE/TES speak directly to Sysco there is a way that this can all work.

Sysco should be congradulated for their efforts ... Kudos.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: September 06, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »

I really dont buy the incest story either.  I dont think Casey knew who the father is, shes a skank.  But if she did tell Cindy who the real father is Cindy probably told her to keep her mouth shut because she knew what a flake her daughter was and didnt want the father or his family taking Caylee away from them.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: September 06, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

Regarding Caylee's parentage, I also think it is significant that Casey never filed for child support or even any state aid to dependent children.  This is a family in which the only one who worked steadily was Cindy.  She supported FOUR people.  They had financial issues.  Why did Casey never attempt to get child support?  Because the father was within her own family circle.

I must respectfully disagree because:
a) There is no father listed on my daughter's birth certificate
b) I never filed for child support
c) my daughter looks more like my brother than me

I know who the father of my child is, but I didn't relish spending 18 years in and out of child support court, depending on money that would be sporadic at best, and allowing him parental rights.  I worked and supported us just fine without his contribution, financial or otherwise. I didn't ask for money in my divorce, either. Sometimes dignity is in walking away. She's 20 now and is autistic and so developmentally delayed that she doesn't speak and has no concept of what a father is.  She didn't miss much. He's never contacted us.

I've never had sex with my brother, but we share the same parents/gene pool, and I have a cousin who looks enough like me for people to assume we're sisters.  That dominant/recessive thing is strong in some families.

Admittedly my perspective on this is colored by my own experiences, but these include being the adult child of a mother who is very symptomatic of a sociopath. I see more of alliance between two people (Casey and George) who've had to deal with Cindy for 22+ years.  I doubt Cindy is just now displaying this kind of manipulative, out-of-control behavior and they've learned how to "handle" her. 

I've no sympathy, only insights.  It's how you choose to deal with the cards you're handed, in the end.

The only problem I see here is that you are comparing Casey's choice with your choice.  The situation is entirely different and the comparison is not valid.

The comparison is valid, based on the assumption that not having a father named and not pursuing child support and that the child looks like a relative is why the child is a product of incest. The mitochondrial DNA extracted from the hair samples would not have indicated that Caylee's father was a relative, only that Caylee was Casey's daughter and that the hairs belonged to one of them.  The only way to know for sure is to profile George and Lee, and there's been no evidence of that taking place that I've seen.

It's definitely a popular idea here (the incest idea), and I sincerely don't want to rile you or anyone else up.  I also don't wish to be considered an Anthony family supporter.  I want Caylee's remains found and put to rest, and her mother to pay for her crimes.  I just saw that description of ME and thought "hey, wait a minute".

This is not a popularity contest as you know.  Has nothing to do with popular idea.  Some look all of the evidence that has been provided and see the posibility of incest.  That's all.  Nobody has to agree with that view.  The facts will come out eventually no matter what we think.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: September 06, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »

I think that Lee is Caylees Father and everyone is afraid to talk about it.

Lee or George...yes, very possible

what? you think so too Klaas?
tell me why?

Mostly because of the way they are ALL acting.  Incest is real, we just don't want to believe it.

Klaas ... I am not naive.  I know that incest is a reality.  When you consider ... the lifestyle of Casey ... the multiple boyfriends ... I just cannot figure out why the speculation in regards to Caylee's father is directed at George and Lee.

Janet

I agree janet.

I remember the girlfriend saying that she believed it was a one night stand that created the pregnancy.
I think Casey had multi-partners during the time frame and she had no clue as to who the father was.

Was it possible she was molested by George, it is possible. Could be a reason also why she was so promiscuous. I just don't see George being the father. Why the pregnancy so late in Caseys life? I would imagine if he was molesting her...he was quite careful.

I don't see Lee being a molester at all.

Lou ... Casey was nineteen years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Molestation is not the issue ... a consenting sexual relationship/encounter would where it would be at.  I don't think so.

I guess anything is possible but ... this is one issue I refuse to speculate without a reliable/
credible source.

In other words ... "Link please."

Janet

I was thinking the same thing Janet. Glad you brought it up.

By the age of 19..the molester is no longer able to control or silence the victim and the abuse has stopped.

Victim may stay silent about past abuse out of shame...but I have not seen many cases where the abuse is still going on at that age.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1319 on: September 06, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »

I wonder if LE is taking swabs from all Caseys partners.  Im sure they are looking into who Caylees father is.  I wonder why Cindy being as over bearing as she is didnt make Casey tell her who the father was but then again Casey would of just lied.  I mean she denied being pregnant until she was 7 months along.

Maybe Father's Day was the day Casey DID tell mama Cindy who Caylee's daddy was.....it's reported there was a huge "loud" argument at the Anthony's....heard by at least 1 neighbor.

It might have been the catalyst what happened to Caylee. JMO
I'm thinking if Cindy can act all in denial about what happened to sweet Caylee and the DNA evidence proving Caylee is dead....Cindy would have NO problem acting all in denial about George being Caylee's father and grand father.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.