May 15, 2024, 07:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477825 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: August 26, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »

I didn't see this on TV but it was posted at Websleuths:

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Seems the Bounty Hunter is having second thoughts 

Yep, I just saw that on HNN, and Padilla sounds VERY disappointed. He said that Casey has done absolutely nothing to help find her daughter. The only thing she is interested in, he says, is herself.

Well GAWWWWWWWWWWWLY!

ok...so revoke her bail!!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: August 26, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »

skank

Edited to add:  I was referring to Casey of course 

Knew who you meant. 

Off topic Klaas but are you still in construction mode?  I noticed you still have your construction hat on.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: August 26, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

OCSD Addresses Rusciano Termination

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

Could he be the reason she said she didn't trust the local police? Strange that Jessie resigned on the 24th and now this comes out.

He must have had some strong implications against him to resign rather than tell the truth.  In Florida you pay to go to school to become an officer of the law, unlike some states where they will pay for your training...Also you have to pass 2 weeks of bootcamp-like training along with a hefty state exam which seldom is passed the first time.  (info derrived from Father who is a Sherriff here in FL)  Needless to say...its not easy to get in at any level, and there are also several psych evals you go through too.  He may be a hottie, but something is fishy with him too!

Dolce, they printed out the chat records from Casey's computer. He was busted!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: August 26, 2008, 06:51:20 PM »

I know 3 homicide police, 1 highway patrol, 1 private dectective - they have all cheated on their familes mutitple times, been married multiple times, it's a job of opportunity, you know.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: August 26, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »

Tony Lazarro:

Tony Rusciano

Hmmm.  Could be reason why she has no clue as to who the father is.  She did all this while engaged to be married ???  Didn't I hear that reason engagement was terminated was because she was unfaithful?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1905 on: August 26, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »

So he preferred getting fired to telling his co-workers that he had a sexual relationship with Casey?  That's beyond stupid...unless there is much more to it.

Could he be the reason she said she didn't trust the local police? Strange that Jessie resigned on the 24th and now this comes out.

He must have had some strong implications against him to resign rather than tell the truth.  In Florida you pay to go to school to become an officer of the law, unlike some states where they will pay for your training...Also you have to pass 2 weeks of bootcamp-like training along with a hefty state exam which seldom is passed the first time.  (info derrived from Father who is a Sherriff here in FL)  Needless to say...its not easy to get in at any level, and there are also several psych evals you go through too.  He may be a hottie, but something is fishy with him too!

Dolce, they printed out the chat records from Casey's computer. He was busted!

Thanks, I got that much, but what else was he hiding is what I am trying to imply.  I mean to give up such a job over lying about a few conversations...he could have told the truth and been done with it and still had his job.  What I was trying to imply, and maybe did not do it very well was that he must be hiding some other sort of involvement.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: August 26, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »

skank

Edited to add:  I was referring to Casey of course 

Knew who you meant. 

Off topic Klaas but are you still in construction mode?  I noticed you still have your construction hat on.

Almost completely done.  Next and last step will be exterior painting.  We have the guy...will probably be done within the next month.

Just got done with our roof 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: August 26, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »

According to her own webpage post, Cindy was angry and felt betrayed and was worried about the safety of Caylee after Casey left with the child.  In the 911 tapes and according to Casey's pals, Cindy was angry, worried and in a whirlwind to find Casey and Caylee.  We know she was threatening to get custody of Caylee, refusing to give Casey another day, telling people Casey was a sociopath and liar, claiming she had to find Caylee and finally saying the car smelled like a dead body and something was wrong. 

But then, she changed.  Suddenly she was very mellow.  Casey did not tell that many lies.  Casey had reason when she lied and eventually told the truth.  Casey was a good mother.  Caylee was still alive, and nobody should worry much.  The car smelled like old pizza.  Nothing was that wrong.  It would all work out.  Caylee would be home by her birthday.

Now what would make her change so drastically, from stabbing Casey in the back to her friends and the police, to suddenly saying that it would all work out?  It has to be some other family secret that she fears will get out in the process of the investigation.  She HAS to stick with Casey because of what Casey could say about her and George.

That is all I can imagine.  She clearly loves Caylee and was in a panic about Caylee being gone and did not trust Casey one bit to properly care for the child.  Then suddenly, she was more concerned about Casey than about Caylee.

Great observation...I mentioned the same last night!! I think Cindy had more to worry about what Casey had to say about Cindy...so she started a a silent pack...if you don't tell the truth about me..I won't tell about you either!!!

I think Casey could tell PLENTY!!! about her mom...what did Carpe call her...oh.."Mommy Dearest". Carpe...think you hit that nail on the head too!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: August 26, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »

He sure wasn't a cop very long! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1909 on: August 26, 2008, 06:54:30 PM »

Tony Lazarro:

Tony Rusciano

Hmmm.  Could be reason why she has no clue as to who the father is.  She did all this while engaged to be married ???  Didn't I hear that reason engagement was terminated was because she was unfaithful?

That would not surpise me! 

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: August 26, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »

Once again, I want to stress that I did not jump on the "George is involved" bandwagon early.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt in every way.  I saw him as a kind of poor guy trapped in a house with two lying, controlling drama queens.  But these docs have made me rethink his role in the family and his relationship with Casey.  Granted, Casey is a liar who wants sympathy and attention, but when she says he hates her father and that he cheats on her mother, that could be a veiled reference to incest.  I remember a former Miss America named Marilyn Van Derbur who told about her experiences with incest in a prominent family.  Her dad molested her for years and her mother turned a blind eye to it all.  Secrecy is a hallmark of incest.  I am not accusing George, but I am saying that there lies and secrecy may point in that direction and family services or someone should look into it.  Also victims of incest often become beligerant, promiscuous, pathological liars and have very low self-esteem. Casey certainly fits that description.  Just look at her sleeping with all those guys and cooking and cleaning for Tony.  I do not want to get the forum, or myself, in trouble for suggesting this possibility, but truth and transparency could clear up a lot of things if the parents would just stop the obvious lying.  Casey may need serious mental treatment as much as anything.  But the main thing is to find out what happened to Caylee.  This is one secret that is not their family business.  It is everyone's business.  We are all speculating here and I hope it is not true that George or Cindy are involved in this terrible tragedy.

On one of the other boards, they said that George was not the biological father of Casey.  Any truth to that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: August 26, 2008, 06:55:13 PM »

No one answered - where does Lee stand - bad guy or good guy?????

Don't know.  The skank gene seems to run in the family so it's hard to tell.

Always 1 - I answered you 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: August 26, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »

Once again, I want to stress that I did not jump on the "George is involved" bandwagon early.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt in every way.  I saw him as a kind of poor guy trapped in a house with two lying, controlling drama queens.  But these docs have made me rethink his role in the family and his relationship with Casey.  Granted, Casey is a liar who wants sympathy and attention, but when she says he hates her father and that he cheats on her mother, that could be a veiled reference to incest.  I remember a former Miss America named Marilyn Van Derbur who told about her experiences with incest in a prominent family.  Her dad molested her for years and her mother turned a blind eye to it all.  Secrecy is a hallmark of incest.  I am not accusing George, but I am saying that there lies and secrecy may point in that direction and family services or someone should look into it.  Also victims of incest often become beligerant, promiscuous, pathological liars and have very low self-esteem. Casey certainly fits that description.  Just look at her sleeping with all those guys and cooking and cleaning for Tony.  I do not want to get the forum, or myself, in trouble for suggesting this possibility, but truth and transparency could clear up a lot of things if the parents would just stop the obvious lying.  Casey may need serious mental treatment as much as anything.  But the main thing is to find out what happened to Caylee.  This is one secret that is not their family business.  It is everyone's business.  We are all speculating here and I hope it is not true that George or Cindy are involved in this terrible tragedy.

On one of the other boards, they said that George was not the biological father of Casey.  Any truth to that?

When RICK (Cindy's brother) was talking he indicated that George was indeed Casey's biological dad. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: August 26, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »

No one answered - where does Lee stand - bad guy or good guy?????

Don't know.  The skank gene seems to run in the family so it's hard to tell.

Always 1 - I answered you 
                           Thank you!!!!!!!

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: August 26, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »

Tony Lazarro:

Tony Rusciano

Tony Rusciano is HOT             sorry guys

It appears that all these guys have brown eyes (so does Caylee) when Casey's are light colored.  Can someone do a side-by-side pic of Caylee and Tony R?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:21 PM »

Hey Monkeys...you have been busy!!

Well?  What happened?

Yes what happened with Mr. Sperm?  Did he swim out to sea.......

It was bad...really bad. He is clueless. Can't talk yet or I will cry. I am telling you...if he gets visitation...it would be like sending my Monkey off with Casey. I just hope the Judge sees that. We have to go to court.

He is such a selfish pig...it is all about him...nothing about Nicholas...he just wants "control"

Honey Bunch...call me tomorrow morning.....K ?

will do.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »

Casey is sticking with June 9 date...that is important for some reason in her mind...yet we know Caylee was still there on that date.  Curious.

Lala's...the 9th...it's a *BIG* date IMO...am on pg 80...running to catch up...Des

Something there...can't figure it out yet.  She tells the police June 9...not a typo...yet she knows other people have seen her later with Caylee.  Why?

I just had the impression, in the early stages...they just had the date wrong. They still discussed the same weekend...Cindy and Caylee go see granpa..etc...I just got the impression...they had the wrong dates...nothing in way of conspiracy.

I had the same thoughts on that.  I think that could be a simple mistake made by one and followed by the rest.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:52 PM »

Green Nurse - no offense to you but there isn't enough space in the internet to post all the side by side comparisons of the guys with brown eyes that might be Caylee's dad.  It seems Casey got around. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: August 26, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »

somehow knowing what I know now - I can see his point

who wants to admit they slept with a wookie or a chubracobra?

I would deny that til the day I died. LOL

Casey who?

never heard of her
                                      Gosh, I have learned more about men today than in all my mmmmmty years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: August 26, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys...you have been busy!!

Well?  What happened?

Yes what happened with Mr. Sperm?  Did he swim out to sea.......

It was bad...really bad. He is clueless. Can't talk yet or I will cry. I am telling you...if he gets visitation...it would be like sending my Monkey off with Casey. I just hope the Judge sees that. We have to go to court.

He is such a selfish pig...it is all about him...nothing about Nicholas...he just wants "control"

Honey Bunch...call me tomorrow morning.....K ?

Idstlou I hope for the best for you in this situation and truly will keep you and your son in my prayers.

thanks Sweetie!!!

Between the Monkey prayers...and Lalas insight...I think we just may be in good hands!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.