May 03, 2024, 11:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 309488 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: October 25, 2008, 11:07:42 PM »

Welcome Golden Oldie 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: October 25, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »

Geraldo sez.....  There is very little info beyond what cops have already leaked to the media, and that the evidence does not necessarily lead to the conclusion of the child being dead ... the hair does not conclusively belong to Casey or Caylee; the shovel hair does not belong to either of them; human decomp is not necessary human decomp  (huh???    )

NoWayJose sez...   not shocked by how weak the evidence is.  Knew all along that there was very little to all the leaks and now the cat's out of the bag ... what's happening now is that they have to back up what they've been saying and the evidence doesn't do that. What they've done is put forth a brilliant public relations campaign to make her look guilty but they can't back it up in court; very concerned about the public relations nightmare.

Kimberly G:  Probably won't be convicted of first degree but thinks implied malice ... If Casey acted with conscious disregard, for exampleusing chloroform, that's 2nd degree or manslaughter.  Don't know for sure baby is dead, but evidence shows more than likely she is.

JB:  (sarcastically) Can't prove the baby is dead but can convict ?

KG:  They will have to prove the baby is dead.

Me:  Why does Geraldo appear to be on JB's side?   

i was thinking the same thing as i watched it. Every time i see JB on TV, i just hope that his stupidity is as obvious to a jury at it is to me. I realize im a little biased and wouldnt be likely to care for him considering, but god he just grates on me. Nejame doesnt bother me. I still cant figure out how they can dismiss the hair with the death band as weak evidence. If im understanding it correctly, it cant be eliminated as a casey hair or someone elses since its mdna, but casey is alive and who elses dead body may have been in her car??
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: October 25, 2008, 11:07:59 PM »

I lived in Central Florida. Leesburg/Eustis/Mt. Dora area for a while in the late 80's to early 90's. When I got there (June), moving from Arizona, a family member wanted some shrubs put in the ground. It didn't take very long to dig 2' down. It's easy dirt/sand to dig in. AZ would have taken about 2 hours for me (girl)! And that's after refilling the hole with water to make it easier to dig. I'd say it took about 10 minutes to dig a hole 2' down at the most. From what I recall. I was so amazed it was so easy. So, I  think she could have dug a hole easily in Orlando.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 25, 2008, 11:08:09 PM »

Pardon me if I mess up, but this is a first for this Golden Oldie.  I’ve never participated in something like this before, e.g. a forum, and it’s kind of scary.  I’ve recently retired and prior to that had big brother breathing down my neck at work, but now I’m freed and able to expand out into the real world.

For the past month or so, I’ve been lurking on this site and have become addicted.  Scared Monkeys, you are the best.  Bless all of you and the honest people looking for poor little Caylee’s remains!!  Oh, my heart breaks so much for her and what she had to endure.  She was only a little innocent child who trusted her elders.

Welcome Golden Oldie!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: October 25, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »

I do not believe Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee  for a couple reasons. There was a video put out (by WFTV I am pretty certain). I believe it was in one of the raw footage videos where he speaks of Caylee's father. This was quite some time ago but I remember he was calm, cool & collected. This video was from quite some time ago before any type of speculation was started about him possibly being the father. He seemed confident that he knew who it was and that they were deceased. 

Now if that was me- (not that it ever would be- but I am just guessing here)- and I knew I was the father of my sister's baby and the news media was asking me about it- I would be avoiding eye contact, shuffling my feet, fidgeting and I would have turned bright red.

Also- even though I know statistics show that incest is more prevalent than any of us would like to believe- it is a whole other step further to actually have the baby. I think it is very well known- even among young people - even just from the jokes that are out there) that the risk of problems in an infant resulting from incest is very high.  I think if either of them (if in fact there was a relationship) ever suspected the pregnancy was a result of their union- they would have done everything in their power to make it go away.

I think it is much more likely that Caylee's father is Eric Baker or an unknown one night stand. I believe in one of the forensic reports they referred to the hair as coming from a caucasian female. So wouldn't that rule out someone from hispanic or latin origin? (ie Jesus Ortiz.)

I am not knocking those who feel that there is a good chance he is the father- I'm just putting my opinion out there- which usually gets ignored anyway. BUT it feels good to get it off my chest. I guess I could always just send myself an email...

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: October 25, 2008, 11:09:23 PM »

Hi Golden Oldie... please feel free to share your thoughts.......glad you posted!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: October 25, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »

Kimberly thinks they may not get a murder 1 conviction but a 2nd degree or manslaugher.  This isn't sounding good

Don't know about Florida, but here in La. 2nd degree is life with NO possibility of parole...I can live with that..
yeah i believe i could too
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »

Pardon me if I mess up, but this is a first for this Golden Oldie.  I’ve never participated in something like this before, e.g. a forum, and it’s kind of scary.  I’ve recently retired and prior to that had big brother breathing down my neck at work, but now I’m freed and able to expand out into the real world.

For the past month or so, I’ve been lurking on this site and have become addicted.  Scared Monkeys, you are the best.  Bless all of you and the honest people looking for poor little Caylee’s remains!!  Oh, my heart breaks so much for her and what she had to endure.  She was only a little innocent child who trusted her elders.

Welcome Golden Oldie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: October 25, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »

I lived in Central Florida. Leesburg/Eustis/Mt. Dora area for a while in the late 80's to early 90's. When I got there (June), moving from Arizona, a family member wanted some shrubs put in the ground. It didn't take very long to dig 2' down. It's easy dirt/sand to dig in. AZ would have taken about 2 hours for me (girl)! And that's after refilling the hole with water to make it easier to dig. I'd say it took about 10 minutes to dig a hole 2' down at the most. From what I recall. I was so amazed it was so easy. So, I  think she could have dug a hole easily in Orlando.

Monkeymike - thanks for the info.  I've been to Orlando but never tried digging while I was there    I thought I heard someone mention the ground being rather sandy, yes that would be easier to dig.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 25, 2008, 11:12:22 PM »

I do not believe Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee  for a couple reasons. There was a video put out (by WFTV I am pretty certain). I believe it was in one of the raw footage videos where he speaks of Caylee's father. This was quite some time ago but I remember he was calm, cool & collected. This video was from quite some time ago before any type of speculation was started about him possibly being the father. He seemed confident that he knew who it was and that they were deceased. 

Now if that was me- (not that it ever would be- but I am just guessing here)- and I knew I was the father of my sister's baby and the news media was asking me about it- I would be avoiding eye contact, shuffling my feet, fidgeting and I would have turned bright red.

Also- even though I know statistics show that incest is more prevalent than any of us would like to believe- it is a whole other step further to actually have the baby. I think it is very well known- even among young people - even just from the jokes that are out there) that the risk of problems in an infant resulting from incest is very high.  I think if either of them (if in fact there was a relationship) ever suspected the pregnancy was a result of their union- they would have done everything in their power to make it go away.

I think it is much more likely that Caylee's father is Eric Baker or an unknown one night stand. I believe in one of the forensic reports they referred to the hair as coming from a caucasian female. So wouldn't that rule out someone from hispanic or latin origin? (ie Jesus Ortiz.)

I am not knocking those who feel that there is a good chance he is the father- I'm just putting my opinion out there- which usually gets ignored anyway. BUT it feels good to get it off my chest. I guess I could always just send myself an email...

Kerryjean...you are not being ignored...many times others will agree with you and simply have nothing to add ..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: October 25, 2008, 11:13:22 PM »

Golden Oldie,

This is my first forum of this nature as well.

Glad you came out of lurk-mode. I look forward to many more posts from you!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: October 25, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

Welcome Golden Oldie!

Niterzzz All ...

Klaas ... if you need any help w/prayer day ... you have my e-mail - I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 25, 2008, 11:15:13 PM »

Welcome Golden Oldie  glad to have you with us.  Don't be scared, you can always change your avatar to fool them if they get mean.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 25, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »

I read your entire post, mulled it over,,,,, and put it in my HMMMMMM file!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 25, 2008, 11:16:25 PM »

Welcome Golden Oldie!

Niterzzz All ...

Klaas ... if you need any help w/prayer day ... you have my e-mail - I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can ....

Good night, Invision!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 25, 2008, 11:16:25 PM »

Everyone has different options regarding who the father might be.  You are entitled to your option because it is what you believe.  There are no facts regarding who the father might be.  I just don't know what to believe as to who the father might be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 25, 2008, 11:16:58 PM »

Welcome Golden Oldie!

Niterzzz All ...

Thanks Invision - it's not too much work and well worth it.  We've got it figured out pretty good and it works smoothly.  We'll start posting about it a few days prior to November 8th.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 25, 2008, 11:18:42 PM »

Kerry - you could be right about Caylee's bio dad.  I really do hope we find out eventually so the rumors can be either proven true or dispelled.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 25, 2008, 11:20:05 PM »

Kerryjean...you are not being ignored...many times others will agree with you and simply have nothing to add ..

You are correct Cubbee.  A lot of times I agree with people and I don't say a word.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: October 25, 2008, 11:20:36 PM »

Welcome Golden Oldie!

Niterzzz All ...

Thanks Invision - it's not too much work and well worth it.  We've got it figured out pretty good and it works smoothly.  We'll start posting about it a few days prior to November 8th.
Prayer day....what a wonderful, wonderful idea.  I feel better already...Thank you for the opportunity to participate. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.