May 21, 2024, 01:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 229461 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

Hi Tib...Happy New Year to you as well...Will switch our weather for a week or two!

SS......I have 2 different IPs on the same page of a thread in this Forum. I think I have a screen capture, if not I will make sure I do it. I also use more than one computer, so I have absolutely no idea what point Kermit has been trying to make. Especially now she professes to use 7...Oh...I guess she is now CIA, FBI or something...

Remember ALE is watching. FBI too. 

Click on my profile and you can see a post of mine this morning about Caps posting from Aruba. It seems I was tracking Caps long before either Kermit and Jen, and Yes he was posting from Aruba. I have a heap of them saved.

By my calculations I have managed to squeeze in before all the "devices". 

Yes MUM I have 6 computers and a phone that I can log in with.
Mix it up as much as you want so you can come to conclusions that fit your agenda.

OK, now I feel slighted.  I only have 3 PC's and one phone I can log in with unless I go to my FIL's house which is only 3 blocks away 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2009, 11:22:51 PM »

Hey - I found the IP on my last post 2NJ.  I clicked on it and it says that only moderators and the poster can view this information.  How are all of you viewing the information if only the poster and moderators can see it?   

Not sure if it's a setting, but as a moderator, I do not see anyone's IP....just my own.  Maybe it should say Administrators.  The sitemeter is a separate site, imo, and it tracks those who enter the FP and the forum.  IPs show there. 

It wasn't my intent to take us on a long discussion about IP addresses.  I just wanted you to be able to see yours.

You can go to the site meter and see some IP's but you have to guess who the IP belongs to. Administrators can see all IP's.  Moderators just like members can only see their own IPs.

Exactly, thank you.  When you click on your personal IP, though, it does say what SS posted.  I never looked until now. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »

There are 4 desktops, 3 laptops and a hand held computer at my house, and I'm not CIA, MUM.  That gives me 8, one more than Kermit.  I usually use my desk top, but can and have used any of them in the house.  And if I did outside employment, there could be another computer.  Just sayin'...What is so unbelievable about having multiple computers in this day and age?

EIGHT!
You've got more then I do.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »

There are really enough snakes in the government to concentrate on.......can't they just leave the real ones in the brush alone?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2009, 11:24:22 PM »

I had a thought...doesn't happen often.

When Mos arrested J2K again in Nov, 2007, he said that
he could charge the Ks with at least body disposal or disposal
of human reamins.

Since Kyle stated many times that human remains were found,
could ALE be made to produce those remains for testing.
If they can't or won't produce any remains, could they be
charged with body disposal or disposal of human remains?

At least it would be a starting place.

EXCELLENT and I'm glad you brought that up.
Judge Smid did say the Kalpoes could be arrested for body disposal.
So why no arrests?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

There are really enough snakes in the government to concentrate on.......can't they just leave the real ones in the brush alone?

That's Funny..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:15 PM »

It appears to be a real problem in Aruba, the boa population.  I don't suppose most tourists want to happen upon them 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »

Does anyone have an idea at what point in the ocean search that the detective and his brother met with the Persistence crew?  I'm curious as to if it was before the search began...or at what point?

Kyle said: "Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case. He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

So, they were contacted around the time Caps started posting here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2009, 11:26:36 PM »

There are 4 desktops, 3 laptops and a hand held computer at my house, and I'm not CIA, MUM.  That gives me 8, one more than Kermit.  I usually use my desk top, but can and have used any of them in the house.  And if I did outside employment, there could be another computer.  Just sayin'...What is so unbelievable about having multiple computers in this day and age?

Hi Muffy...Absolutely nothing, which is why I can't understand why Kermit kept posting that Caps uses more than one computer.

Good Night it is way late for me...

Somebody asked the question and I was answering THEIR question.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2009, 11:27:16 PM »

I'm starting to believe that Standing next to the Frog is affording me special attention for some reason.Even if i'm mistaken i think i'll KeeptheFaith in the Frog...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »

EIGHT!
You've got more then I do.

And a partridge in a pear tree 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »

Thank you Kermit!!!!  Very interesting!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2009, 11:33:51 PM »

Dec. 20, 2007 - CapsLockWizard registered at Scared Monkeys
Same day The Persistence completed the first day of side scan sonar search.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »

Thank you Kermit!!!!  Very interesting!!!!!

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2009, 11:35:15 PM »

I'm starting to believe that Standing next to the Frog is affording me special attention for some reason.Even if i'm mistaken i think i'll KeeptheFaith in the Frog...

Kiss a frog and you'll get rid of warts!
or I think that is what they say.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

It appears to be a real problem in Aruba, the boa population.  I don't suppose most tourists want to happen upon them 

Or slide slither up next to Julia Renfro.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2009, 11:37:50 PM »

And didn't Caps say that he himself dove down to the cage (meaning he knew exactly what the latitude/longitude of the cage was)?  The cage was still there, why didn't divers take the cage?  Also, caps says Salvetti said nothing in the cage except plastic-then WHY did they make a dive and retrieve all that "plastic" and then test something within the cage?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2009, 11:39:13 PM »

Yep, that's what I was thinking!   

Maybe we need to design a "Come See Aruba" brochure with a collection of those bad mammajamma's on it!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2009, 11:40:11 PM »

Hey - I found the IP on my last post 2NJ.  I clicked on it and it says that only moderators and the poster can view this information.  How are all of you viewing the information if only the poster and moderators can see it?   

Not sure if it's a setting, but as a moderator, I do not see anyone's IP....just my own.  Maybe it should say Administrators.  The sitemeter is a separate site, imo, and it tracks those who enter the FP and the forum.  IPs show there. 

It wasn't my intent to take us on a long discussion about IP addresses.  I just wanted you to be able to see yours.

You can go to the site meter and see some IP's but you have to guess who the IP belongs to. Administrators can see all IP's.  Moderators just like members can only see their own IPs.

I found the sitemeter and went to Who's on Your Site and By Location.  I'm still Ms. Cellophane.  My location doesn't show up and neither does my internet provider.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.