May 01, 2024, 05:56:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 226791 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2008, 10:29:52 PM »

I don't know Kermit's reason to type G_d, but I have read the vowel is omitted out of respect by some Jewish. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2008, 10:30:08 PM »

Quote from: Kermit on Today at 03:19:47 PM
I hope the information helps in some way to bring Natalee home to her mother and father.
G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

Are the missing o's a cryptic message?

some people don't spell the word God out completely... only certain people do that 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »

I don't know Kermit's reason to type G_d, but I have read the vowel is omitted out of respect by some Jewish. 

Hi Muffy - and 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

Here's the deal.  Neither Kyle or Capslock have been banned.  They are welcome to post rebuttles to anything Kermit is posting.  I'm all for hearing both sides of the story.  It's not like it's going to harm the investigation.  After this long I doubt anything can hurt the investigation.

I would like to hear from both of them (not others speaking for them), but I'm not counting on it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2008, 10:35:27 PM »

Here's the deal.  Neither Kyle or Capslock have been banned.  They are welcome to post rebuttles to anything Kermit is posting.  I'm all for hearing both sides of the story.  It's not like it's going to harm the investigation.  After this long I doubt anything can hurt the investigation.

I would like to hear from both of them (not others speaking for them), but I'm not counting on it.

I agree texasmom.

Hi Rob

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2008, 10:35:37 PM »

Then two months later when Kyle Kingman posted the following on SM ... a open forum ... I knew that my original negative feelings regarding a joint Persistence/ALE venture to locate Natalee Holloway's remain were right on.  It was clear ... the search effort had everything to do with assisting THE FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN'S POST - SCARED MONKEY FORUM

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.    The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

BROTHER OF BETH HOLLOWAY'S POST - SCARED MONKEYS FORUM

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2008, 10:38:15 PM »

If pond was a diversion,
Was pond witness (mud,one shoe,pickup by jeep) also a diversion?
Both suggested by CAPS

Pond witness passed polygraph tests, though. So, maybe not a diversion...  
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »

Quote from: Kermit on Today at 03:19:47 PM
I hope the information helps in some way to bring Natalee home to her mother and father.
G_d bless you all.
G_d bless Natalee.

Are the missing o's a cryptic message?

some people don't spell the word God out completely... only certain people do that 

Did I hear my name?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »

I'm still tryin to logically understand how someone can defend someone when that persons own words contradict their belief???Does that make any sense??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »

Really?  I did not know that.  I'll remember from now on.  Thanks.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »

Hi Muffy - and 

I just looked it up to educate myself.  Learn something new every day. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »

Really?  I did not know that.  I'll remember from now on.  Thanks.

I was afraid that it meant "over and out".   I hope not.
 Jews do not believe in closing out a web page with God's name on it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2008, 11:01:39 PM »

Does anyone remember where Kermit said that Kyle was making all of those posts?  Was it on freebirds?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »

If pond was a diversion,
Was pond witness (mud,one shoe,pickup by jeep) also a diversion?
Both suggested by CAPS

Pond witness passed polygraph tests, though. So, maybe not a diversion...  

The "pond" witness may very well be the real McCoy.  However ...  I do not believe he stated he observed Paulus and Joran at the Monserat pond ... on driving in the direction of the Monserat pond.

I believe that the gardener's testimony implies that it may be possible that Joran may have temporarily hidden Natalee's body in one of the ponds prior to contacting Paulus for assistance ... this is why he was muddy.

Janet

+++++++

Jossy Mansur
DIARIO - PART 2

Key witness reveals what happened 4:05 am at Monserat
Paulus and Joran were “looking” for something on the side of the road

THE WITNESS’ STATEMENT

On May 30th, 2005 he was sleeping in his room; when he was awaken by the alarming sound of barking dogs. He opened his eyes and checked his alarm clock; it was 4:05 am.

He got up and listening to where the barking was coming from, he went in the living room and peeked thru the window to find out why the dogs sounded so alarmed.
Under the street light, he saw someone walking towards his house, from the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond and hotel area.

While the person was walking under another street light, he could clearly see the person. It was undoubtedly a man, notably tall, slim, Caucasian, with short and dark hair, relatively young and he looked like a Dutch citizen.

He could see his profile and one side of his face. He was wearing a red t-shirt and light colored pants. The witness noticed by the way the person was limping, that he was missing his right sneaker or shoe. He also noted that the person was breathing extremely hard, as if he just had been running very hard for a long time. His chest was heaving.

WET AND MUDDY CLOTHES

The witness stated (and probably also in the lie-detector test), that the person clothes were wet and that he also saw a muddy stripe on his chest, more or less about 5 centimeters above his chest.

The muddy stripe on his chest clearly showed that he was completely wet.
At first glance, the witness though that the person maybe had been in a fight with someone, and he was running not to get beat up. But his face showed no bruises or blood.

But because he didn’t look back not even to check if someone might be following him and just kept walking fast with his head down, the witness thought he did something other that fighting.

The person walked past his house, and kept walking, until he was out of sight, and he never raised his head or looked back, and just kept walking in the hotel’s direction. This happened in about one minute.

NEW INFORMATION

After the witness saw the person walk past his house and was out of sight, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes. He then noticed a car driving slowly, coming from the hotel area. Behind the wheel was a middle-aged, Caucasian man. Next to him, the witness saw the young man that was walking past his house a few minutes earlier.

The witness said they were driving a red jeep, and that they were driving extremely slow. He stated to the American investigators that was clearly that the driver and the passenger were looking for something on the floor. He said that the car just keep going in the direction of the Monserat pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/16/natalee-holloway-investigation-the-witness-was-afraid-to-come-forward-aware-that-paulus-van-der-sloot-had-powerful-connections-in-the-prosecutors-office/#more-6072

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2008, 11:05:01 PM »

Does anyone remember where Kermit said that Kyle was making all of those posts?  Was it on freebirds?
I don't think Kermit mentioned the forum, but it was speculated to be @ Freebirds.

(OU???????????? geesh!!  )

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2008, 11:12:55 PM »

I'm not sure if Kermit specified.  It believe it came out later that Kyle may have made those posts either at Freebirds or in emails to Kermit.  I'm not sure which one it was.  I think it was in Freebirds.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »

Kermit did not reveal the private forum that Kyle had posted his concerns regarding the John S./ALE connection as well as the ROV images.

However ... when you consider the revelation of the first set of ROV images that were posted by Robin Holloway on a "private" forum ... you would have thought Kyle would have learned that there is no such thing as a "private" forum.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200;topicseen#msg357200

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  Icolor=red]I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.[/color]  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series. 

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2008, 11:17:15 PM »

I don't think Kermit mentioned the forum, but it was speculated to be @ Freebirds.

I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2008, 11:23:45 PM »

I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

I don't know for certain, but I think that a lot of what Kermit has shared
here is from emails between Kermit & Kyle.  One of Kyle's last posts here
said : "I am sorry I trusted you with so much as a greeting."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »

This for you Wreck....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.