May 16, 2024, 01:38:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538803 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »

How dumb can I be?  In the video Joran said to change 2 letters in daury.  Change "ur" to "dd" and what do you have? "D A D D Y"!

There you have it!  But then again you smart Monkeys must have figured this out weeks ago.  I just started spending more than a few minutes a day in the cage again this weel.

He didn't really say this on video, did he???

As a matter of fact he did.  It is in several of the more officially translated transcripts I have read on various news sites.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »

How dumb can I be?  In the video Joran said to change 2 letters in daury.  Change "ur" to "dd" and what do you have? "D A D D Y"!

There you have it!  But then again you smart Monkeys must have figured this out weeks ago.  I just started spending more than a few minutes a day in the cage again this weel.

He didn't really say this on video, did he???

Wonderfull, if he said that, than he is done for.

another peace of the puzzle in the right place.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

Thanks Caps. Hans was too busy blaming the media and taking up for Joran to be involved in that lil ole thang called "the investigation." WTF, they are doing a search and he is not aware of it or why they're there?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »

Good evening monkeys... any news from aruba today?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 28, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »

Oduber, after announcing to media outlets that blood was discovered in the vehicle, retracted his statement by saying, "Dennis 'Lardass' Jacobs heard me say the word 'chocolate' and went out and licked the car clean. Unfortunately, there is nothing left to test. I apologize for any false hopes of actually solving this case."

If you look at the files when that testing was done with the NFI it was the only file that did not have a name on it. Everything else did.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 28, 2008, 10:55:35 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

Thanks Caps. Hans was too busy blaming the media and taking up for Joran to be involved in that lil ole thang called "the investigation." WTF, they are doing a search and he is not aware of it or why they're there?

The plan was to search over x area on land while small boat is in hidden in pond... News crew was following the beach sand area. but someone snitch....I wonder if it was the White pickup that snitch and so the news crew came late and took the pictures....

While they were watching the left flank, the left the RIGHT flank ungaurded and touch down.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 28, 2008, 10:57:40 PM »

hi guys,

I don't know if ya'll have seen this yet, but it's a video about the underwater search and how they really need donations to continue. The guy who put out the $1 million has already surpassed that amount a he needs our help...

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Also, can a monkey point me in the direction of the crab trap photos Destiny just referred to? Is this the same crab trap that had the material that was not Natalee's blouse in it? TIA!

Bring Natalee home...
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 28, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »

Klaasend:

...Hmmmmm..

Will do.  Why should he be upset?

Because this is now THE PEOPLE'S INVESTIGATION and he can't do a dam thing about it.

If he will not search, WE WILL search.

If he will not question, WE WILL question.

If he will not bring forth justice, WE WILL bring forth justice.

I believe Mos will soon be out of the picture, I don't know why, but I think it's coming.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #488 on: February 28, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »

Klaasend...and All Monkeys...must follow my inner at this point...have kept SM out of all communications at all times...and will continue to do so.....

But, there comes a point, that I must follow my own gut...I do not in anyway, at this poiont, feel that I am in danger....I want real answers.

Please, someone post very soon, the 6 photos that Klaasend posted yesterday....I have chosen to follow my *gut* feelings...I do know what I am doing....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2008, 11:05:17 PM »

Klaasend...and All Monkeys...must follow my inner at this point...have kept SM out of all communications at all times...and will continue to do so.....

But, there comes a point, that I must follow my own gut...I do not in anyway, at this poiont, feel that I am in danger....I want real answers.

Please, someone post very soon, the 6 photos that Klaasend posted yesterday....I have chosen to follow my *gut* feelings...I do know what I am doing....

Do not sent anything...

I know that for a fact that if they know who you are they will fabricate any thing to put you away....I know that for a fact...so be carfull....
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »

I would sleep on it if I were you.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2008, 11:09:36 PM »

Funny how Glenda never answered Hanniec's post about Lorenzo but is on other threads saying Joran didnt confess to anything. What a idiot!

--------------------------------
HannieC  PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:12 pm         

Hi Glenda, is it true that Lorenzo his ex gf retracted her statement that she was with Lorenzo that night, so now he hasn't got an alibi?

========================================
bin#29  PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:46 pm         

Glenda wrote:

What confession? There is no evidence to support anything Joran said... That tape wouldn't fly in the US either, as a matter a fact!

It's still a confession ... he confessed to watching Natalee die and arranging for her disposal. Are you going to tell me he didnt say that?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2008, 11:09:55 PM »

Do not sent anything...

I know that for a fact that if they know who you are they will fabricate any thing to put you away....I know that for a fact...so be carfull....

Thank You Sweetie for your very real concern...but, I live in the US...please tell me how *they* can hurt me here...I value your answer...because I know, this is a shitty situation for all trying to help find answers.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2008, 11:09:59 PM »

It they want to know the source, Tell them CAPSLOCKWIZARD

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2008, 11:11:07 PM »

Just where is the OFFICIAL statement saying that the contents of the cage (in the pics) is not Natalee???

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 28, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

Thank You...I will...plus need more Monkey input to make final decision...Thank You Again Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 28, 2008, 11:13:13 PM »

I don't get what all the commotion and publicity is about these pictures as they were excluded to being related to Natalee. Unless there was evidence still being tested or remains that maybe of someone else.

If simmons wants to see the pics they are on several sites and I don't understand what is going on here. What am I missing?

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #497 on: February 28, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »

Thank You...I will...plus need more Monkey input to make final decision...Thank You Again Wink
I have a very strong "GUT" Feeling that You should NOT send Him the photos...just to appease Him send the one Klaas made..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: February 28, 2008, 11:16:40 PM »

Destiny
Bladerunner gives good advice. You have time to ponder. They will still want it later, should you decide to send.
Carefully consider the pros & cons, risks vs. benefits, etc.
God bless you!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: February 28, 2008, 11:18:41 PM »

Just where is the OFFICIAL statement saying that the contents of the cage (in the pics) is not Natalee???

There isn't an official statement about those pictures that I have seen;
just about some fabric.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.