May 07, 2024, 08:01:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 368665 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: June 06, 2011, 09:52:28 PM »

I have some ifs for I can't seem to get the A=B=C in this case, re: the defense's statement

If she died in the family pool and that the Anthoney's didn't have chlorine
(The defense is saying and the talking heads are saying allot about the chlorine)
If the skeleton can't show chlorine
So where did she die if chlorine is that important?
Then who had a pool with chlorine in which she drown?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: June 06, 2011, 09:52:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28149509/index.html

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 22

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: June 06, 2011, 09:53:43 PM »

Not sure what I just posted came out the way I wanted it to come out.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1383 on: June 06, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »

I am invisible tonight too

Anyone know how the defense can call Dr. Vass as a witness for the case in chief when he wasn't on their witness list? Maybe this is normal, just wondering if a smarter monkey has any idea.

Thanks! I know everyone is wiped out and doing real life things like cooking, cleaning etc (I gave those up yrs ago), but I am intrigued by this considering how pathetic he is even trying to cross examine a 6 yr old much less Dr. Vass....it will be an interesting day on the stand no doubt.

I have no clue...just wanted you to know you're not ignored...just asking tough questions! 

Not ignoring ya sweets! I just have no idea..

LOL~That was my way of bumping a post without bumping, although glad to know I am not the only one who doesn't understand.

The defense tried to serve Vass with a subpoena during a break by sticking the paper
in his jacket pocket.  The subpoena fell to the floor.  Later Ashton reminded the court
that it was against the law to try to serve an interstate witness while that witness
was in state to appear at trial.  The brilliant Baez quickly withdrew the subpoena.

Thanks for all the answers....I saw all that, I guess my question should be worded differently...

What is the strategy behind attempting to call him as a witness to their case in chief ....rather than exactly how it happened.

Thanks 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 06, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »

Thanks Gizzie~I have been waiting for that all evening!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 06, 2011, 10:02:21 PM »

Four words......31 days....duct tape.   

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: June 06, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »

Thanks for all the answers....I saw all that, I guess my question should be worded differently...

What is the strategy behind attempting to call him as a witness to their case in chief ....rather than exactly how it happened.

Thanks 

When the Defense questionsa Prosecution witness -- they can only ask questions about what he was asked by the State. If the defense calls him as a witness, they can pretty much ask what they want.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: June 06, 2011, 10:07:05 PM »

I have some ifs for I can't seem to get the A=B=C in this case, re: the defense's statement

(The defense is saying and the talking heads are saying allot about the chlorine)

They are misinformed and dont seem to care if they are accurate, as long as people are watching for ratings

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: June 06, 2011, 10:07:36 PM »

Thanks  

When the Defense questionsa Prosecution witness -- they can only ask questions about what he was asked by the State. If the defense calls him as a witness, they can pretty much ask what they want.

They had the Frye hearings why did he not list him as witness then? Another instance of not prepping for this trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »

I may have this wrong but I believe the Defense is attempting to attribute the chloroform levels to chlorine in the pool and they are referring to the Anthony pool that of course does not use chlorine. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: June 06, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer discussed day 22 of Casey Anthony's murder trial on Monday. (06/06/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: June 06, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »

What is LKB talking about?  Dr Vass finding graves with devining rods and clothes hangers?
Every genius has their quirks.

It was something he had admitted he had done for fun in an article or interview and Baez tried to make him out to be a wacko by mentioning it.

I am not a genius. I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn last night but I have used coat hangers and twigs for devining for water and they have worked. One of my past quirts ((smiles))

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: June 06, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
“@bayside60: @JimLichtenstein Who's up tomorrow? The dog handlers” // Yep. Gerardo will be back too. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

I am just sick over all these greedy body snatchers involving themselves in this case. NO ONE seems to give a baker's d*mn that a precious little baby died in that car and the skank for a mother hauled her around like garbage for days until she dumped her in a swamp that is a garbage refuse for such a tacky neighborhood. I am pissed tonight not only over the way Vass was treated but that bozo gets by with so much in that courtroom. EVERYONE admits he does not know diddly about law or court procedures, but everyone (lawyers included) keep talking blah, blah, blah about things he said. Bozo is a low life conniving con man IMO and so IS Geraldo, who does not know his butt from a hole in the ground about this case but blah, blah, blah, LIES and more LIES if she is really married to Baden. There is NO WAY that woman does not know she is lying like a dog. I hope everyone of them have the karma of trying to destroy real people who have decent lives with all their LIES. All I have seen surrounding this defense IMO are shysters and con artists who are just in it for their OWN ego and money. Damn them ALL.  I had to turn off TV because I just could not take anymore of the lies and distortions of what has been testified about.

<<<<off my soapbox now for a while.

tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: June 06, 2011, 10:17:55 PM »

Lol! All this time I never paid attention bc personally I don't like listening to her...but I just realized Jinkasaurus isn't her real name. It's Jean Casarez! Lmao!
I am sitting in a dr. S office trying catch up
When I read this  I am LMAO thank you... The nurse just walked by with quite a look
Too funny!!!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: June 06, 2011, 10:22:25 PM »

I may have this wrong but I believe the Defense is attempting to attribute the chloroform levels to chlorine in the pool and they are referring to the Anthony pool that of course does not use chlorine. 

I guess George took her to another pool so KC could drown her and he could give her body to Kronk. I don't think bozo even knows that Bacquil has NO chlorine at all. Another screw up of his he will try to cover up by blaming it on somewhere else. Maybe he will say she drown in Tony's pool.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: June 06, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Maybe she had a swimming pool in her trunk. Teasing Wish we had a "I could just scream" icon.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: June 06, 2011, 10:25:38 PM »

Where did everyone go..did Don and I say something wrong?

Making sandwiches to be ready for Nancy Grace

Alrighty then..we steamed shrimp..and I'm back!

NG ..is doing the heart sticker info now...gas can.

That heart sticker is such a final kiss off from her Mom..no way would any man put a heart sticker over a series of duct tape..it's just not how they're made.

The defense seems to have overlooked so many things that point to only a woman doing this.

Who thinks the defense will start to change their theory before closing statements?

Me..they will have to rework that theory to match most of the evidence..  because right now the evidence doesn't support their theory..good luck with that.

I was just thinking that a few minutes ago - the defense will HAVE to change their story or have KC testify because NONE of the defense has been even close to the opening statement. I have a feeling this is going to get really good when Jesse Grund and his father take the stand.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:13 PM »

If the defense continues this they will have to find a private swimming pool, other than the Anthoneys for public ones have lifeguards.

Can't understand why they just didn't say she was ill and go with that.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1398 on: June 06, 2011, 10:28:53 PM »

Thanks 

I understand that too, but since he (Bozo) is so clueless about everything, I'd just say no more questions rather than embrarress myself and further the states case further.....

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 06, 2011, 10:29:58 PM »

Thanks  

They had the Frye hearings why did he not list him as witness then? Another instance of not prepping for this trial.

And that was the other part of my original 2 part question....

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.