May 21, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #3 1/27/10 - 2/16/10  (Read 427343 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1400 on: February 08, 2010, 01:51:04 PM »

So if you adopt a baby in an underground adoption scheme, then you just move around and keep underground for the rest of your life? Even with a high profile case like this? And what does underground actually mean, I'm really ignorant with all this. 
There was a real good article in the last thread from Northern Rose about illegal adoptions and how a woman in CA (I believe) was involved in some shady adoption schemes in several states - TX being one of them because of their soft laws you can strip a parent of their rights making adopting out easier in case there were ever a problem - She was basically a baby broker who made a lot of money. One woman from Illinois who put her child up for adoption (in essence sold it) thru one of these agencies and then changed her mind - she called her contact and was unable to get the baby back.  Because of differing laws in the different states they were doing business in (for example I think they adopted this womans baby in Utah) there was nothing she could do.  I truly believe baby brokering and the selling of babies is a bigger business than we know.  If you want me to find that article NoRose let me know and I will grab it for you - it was a long one but very interesting to say the least.  Have I confused you even more? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: February 08, 2010, 01:55:22 PM »

This all sounds hopeful and I know I keep repeating myself, But why is Elizabeth refusing to say what happened? What is in it for her?
I think she feels she wins.
I agree and to spite Logan AND she has been told she faces 20 years for kidnapping no matter what happens - she may think so what the heck I am good with that.  Not sure what she would face if she were charged with selling a child.  If it were me I would be singing like a bird.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: February 08, 2010, 01:55:38 PM »

So if you adopt a baby in an underground adoption scheme, then you just move around and keep underground for the rest of your life? Even with a high profile case like this? And what does underground actually mean, I'm really ignorant with all this. 
There was a real good article in the last thread from Northern Rose about illegal adoptions and how a woman in CA (I believe) was involved in some shady adoption schemes in several states - TX being one of them because of their soft laws you can strip a parent of their rights making adopting out easier in case there were ever a problem - She was basically a baby broker who made a lot of money. One woman from Illinois who put her child up for adoption (in essence sold it) thru one of these agencies and then changed her mind - she called her contact and was unable to get the baby back.  Because of differing laws in the different states they were doing business in (for example I think they adopted this womans baby in Utah) there was nothing she could do.  I truly believe baby brokering and the selling of babies is a bigger business than we know.  If you want me to find that article NoRose let me know and I will grab it for you - it was a long one but very interesting to say the least.  Have I confused you even more? 

That was the same woman that sold embryos, adopted children herself then gave them back....she was a piece of work and had offices in San Antonio.  It may not hurt to drag it over here.
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: February 08, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »

read this story it helps explain underground in one sense of the word, it's about a girl living in the underground (not always adoption)

http://www.allandetrich.com/mandystory.htm

http://www.allandetrich.com/mdapril.htm

One is her story and the other is a photo album

This scares me more than just underground (illegal) adoption
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: February 08, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »

Baby Gabriel Johnson Tip Submittal

The Investigators is currently seeking tips and information regarding the disappearance of Baby Gabriel Johnson.  If you have information that you feel may be of use to our investigation into this matter, please contact us via telephone at (915) 532-5739 24/7.  If you prefer to submit your information via email, you may do so by using the form below.  All information collected will be treated with the strictest confidence.  You can remain anonymous.

Crimestoppers is offering up to a $5,000 cash reward for information that leads to recovery of Baby Gabriel Johnson.  Tipsters may be eligible for an additional cash reward for providing information that leads to the arrest and conviction of any person or persons who may have been involved in the disappearance, or are assisting in the concealment of Baby Gabriel.  The reward amount shall be determined based upon the actual value of the information submitted.  As public interest grows, so does the reward fund.

Because of the sheer number of inquiries, and the kind words and comments of supporters, we respectfully request that you limit the use of this portal to the submission of actual tips.

http://jjarmes.com/babygabrielcase.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1405 on: February 08, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »

Thank-you, I just don't get any of this, I don't get how a person would want a baby that bad, they would feel comfortable with doing all this. But I guess people do, and yes this must be a bigger business than we know. So, if Elizabeth did do this with Gabriel, he may never be found  He could be in another country for all we know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1406 on: February 08, 2010, 02:02:05 PM »

read this story it helps explain underground in one sense of the word, it's about a girl living in the underground (not always adoption)

Thank-you 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: February 08, 2010, 02:06:16 PM »

Thank-you, I just don't get any of this, I don't get how a person would want a baby that bad, they would feel comfortable with doing all this. But I guess people do, and yes this must be a bigger business than we know. So, if Elizabeth did do this with Gabriel, he may never be found  He could be in another country for all we know.
Unfortunately yes    That is why exposure is critical in this case - it will be someone who recognizes him.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: February 08, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »

That was the same woman that sold embryos, adopted children herself then gave them back....she was a piece of work and had offices in San Antonio.  It may not hurt to drag it over here.

Jennalee Ryan aka Jennifer Potter

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-06-07/news/ringing-up-baby/

Jennalee Ryan, Abraham Center of Life, Jennalee Ryan CEO and Founder Abagails Silver Spoon Adoptions, Inc. Adoption Placement Service and the World’s First Donor Created Human Embryo Bank, Connected to James Webb Agent of the Adoption Center of Choice in Orem Utah!

http://babyselling.com/bryn/2008/01/14/jennalee-ryan-abraham-center-of-life-jennalee-ryan-ceo-and-founder-abagails-silver-spoon-adoptions-inc-adoption-placement-service-and-the-worlds-first-donor-created-human-embryo-bank/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: February 08, 2010, 02:09:30 PM »

Oh man that is heartbreaking. I am going to post this on the Amber thread. It is something worth thinking about in that case. I don't know if it has been discussed.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: February 08, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »

Jennifer Potter or Jennalee Ryan—figuring out her adoption business is as hard as pinning down her name.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-06-07/news/ringing-up-baby/7
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: February 08, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »

Tammi Smith From Person of Interest to Person In and Out of Jail on Bail As She Verbally Trashes Tempe Police

Three weeks ago I did a blog about Tammi Smith. The headline read “ Tammi and Jack Smith (Persons of Interest) Body Language Show They Appear to Know More About Baby Gabriel and Show Major Signals of Deception “ In the blog I said that police should change their status from “People of Interest” to “People Who Should Be In the Next Cell Next to Elizabeth Johnson.”  Well it turns out, that is exactly what happened. Two days ago, Tammi Smith was arrested and went to jail.

When it happened, I said “it’s about time! Perhaps now we will find out what happened to baby Gabriel as this based on her body language and vocal tells in my view, she clearly knows a lot more than she is letting on verbally.

But Unfortunately Tammi was just released from jail and husband Jack got the $15,000 together to bail her out in the wee hours of the morning. On her way out Tammi had a few choice words for the Tempe Police Department.

She said “We are going to tear them apart, I’m not, my attorney is going to tear them apart” as she is accusing them of arresting her on trumped up charges. “

Tammi’s other words about Tempe police  were:

“They released a paper full of, full of things that I can’t even describe it. It was ridiculous. It’s basically like cutting and pasting little pieces of things together but forgetting this and this and this to prove my innocence. It was unbelievably ludicrous. And it’s OK, because we have all those pieces to fit back in there that creates all of our innocence,” Tammi Smith stated.

Then Tammi gets rather cheeky or snarky as she says

“Doesn’t mean those charges are going to stick. Doesn’t mean those charges are true. But nevertheless they were able to do that because they’re the guys with the guns,” said Smith.

That was NOT a very smart thing to do as Tammi will no doubt be back in her cozy jail cell sooner than she thinks when she discovers the charges against her will no doubt stick.

MORE....

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/tammi-smith-from-person-of-interest-to-person-in-and-out-of-jail-on-bail-as-she-verbally-trashes-tempe-police/
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: February 08, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »

Jennifer Potter or Jennalee Ryan—figuring out her adoption business is as hard as pinning down her name.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-06-07/news/ringing-up-baby/7
Hot diggity you are fast - thanks much for finding that - this is a very good article.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1413 on: February 08, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »

Where did she have time to marry Jack - and did  Jack say somewhere that they were married for 10 years?     

Tammi:
Married PAUL DENNIS TRAHAN JR 6/9/1988 was seperated 2/17/1989. Divorced 12/22/1989.

Married KIETH JOSEPH FACIO 3/27/1990. Divorced 10/10/1996

??? Mikel Wayne  Sikora  Case DR1999-001491 DFS - Default Decree 6/22/1999 ???

Annulment Michael Edwyne  Riddle   Decree Of Annulment  1/14/2002

I locatted a Michael Sikora, his company is "Answered Prayers"  an angelic monkey

Michael Sikora

Job title: Owner

Company: Answered Prayers

1545 W Broadway Ave

Apache Jct, AZ 85120-7658

http://www.411.com/search/Replay?search_id=50081372032769488926&lower=1&more_info=1&form_mode=opt_b

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: February 08, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »

Where did she have time to marry Jack - and did  Jack say somewhere that they were married for 10 years?     

Tammi:
Married PAUL DENNIS TRAHAN JR 6/9/1988 was seperated 2/17/1989. Divorced 12/22/1989.

I locatted a Michael Sikora, his company is "Answered Prayers"  an angelic monkey

Michael Sikora

1545 W Broadway Ave

http://www.411.com/search/Replay?search_id=50081372032769488926&lower=1&more_info=1&form_mode=opt_b

He has also been divorced at least 3 other times.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: February 08, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »

Seahorse - did you ever get access to that obit we were wondering about?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1416 on: February 08, 2010, 02:31:35 PM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Mikel Wayne Sikora
Mike W Sikora

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: February 08, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »

Ok I opened a second Facebook so I could post a note to Tammi asking her how it feels to know she may have caused this to happen to Gabriel....... I asked her to be friends and this is her response in my messages.

You don't have a picture and I don't see any friends for you. When I get requests like your I wonder what their intentions are. What is your intention in being my friend on Facebook? Please forgive me for asking, I just have to make sure you are not somebody wanting to hurt me and my family more than we have already been hurt over missing baby Gabriel. If you truly want to help find him, then I would love to be your friend! We spend at least 12 or more hours a day researching and looking for him. He needs as many people looking for him as possible! God bless you for helping to look for missing children.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: February 08, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »

Tammi is out of court   

FB
Tammi Peters Smith

Please cut and paste Gabriel's picture and description to your wall everyday and ask all your friends to do the same, so we can find him! Go into my photo's if you need more photo's of him. Thank you and God Bless you all for your help!!!!!!12 minutes ago
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1419 on: February 08, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »

Tammi:

Michael Sikora

1545 W Broadway Ave

He has also been divorced at least 3 other times.

What I recall: Jack said "We have been together for about ten years" (N.G).  I do no remember Jack mentioning the word married.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.