May 22, 2024, 02:49:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160578 times)
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »

Anybody know where they got information pertinent enough to warrant another search?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:14 AM »

Quote from: "Starr"
[
I'm sure that there are many Arubans that feel this way and from the comments I read in the NL newspaper the other day there's alot of Dutchies feel this way too.

I can speak for the Arubans I know, and they most certainly feel that way.[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear this.

I never felt hatred towards the whole island; in fact, I felt bad for them and understand.  I am, after all, American.  I understand to a certain point how it feels to be hated by the actions of a few countrymen.

My hopes are up that this will be resolved - and the right people will be brought to justice.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »

FYI - the front page of SM isn't loading for me, might be a problem on my side.  I've let Red and Tom know anyway.

I have to leave in about 15 mintues for the dentist.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:38 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Anybody know where they got information pertinent enough to warrant another search?

speculation

but my guess is k2

singing like pavarotti  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'm sure this was talked about and I missed it somewhere.

Was Tim Miller invited by someone on Aruba to return, or is he going of his own volition?

Thanks!

I wonder when he is going down and what he will be searching, land or sea?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 11:29:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'm sure this was talked about and I missed it somewhere.

Was Tim Miller invited by someone on Aruba to return, or is he going of his own volition?

Thanks!

We don't know but Tim and Jossy will both be on Dana tonight, so maybe Tim will say something about it.

Cool! Thanks! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »

julia renfro on MSNBC right now.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I am not so sure they'll find anything,  Those aren't cadaver dogs (at least I don't believe they are)  so that tells me they aren't really looking as hard as they want us all to believe they are.

Today, I think they are all FOS, and this is a dog and pony show.  Tomorrow my opinion might be different.  
I surely hope I am wrong

Good morning, All,

Mrs Darth, I think Jossy has twice called them cadaver dogs.  I am curious as to why you think they are not.  That one Alsatian looks really sharp to me.  I don't think they would pay to fly them to Aruba if they were not really top knotch.

Always respect your posts from back in the day and just wondered why you don't think they really are.  You could well have spotted something the rest of us are overlooking.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 11:30:00 AM »

Hi Houdini - Not sure but they've had the entire dossier for months.  Plus they may have had tips we are not aware of.  The KLPD is being very quiet about it as we were told they would.
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 11:33:19 AM »

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "Starr"
[
I'm sure that there are many Arubans that feel this way and from the comments I read in the NL newspaper the other day there's alot of Dutchies feel this way too.

I can speak for the Arubans I know, and they most certainly feel that way.

I'm sorry to hear this.

I never felt hatred towards the whole island; in fact, I felt bad for them and understand.  I am, after all, American.  I understand to a certain point how it feels to be hated by the actions of a few countrymen.

My hopes are up that this will be resolved - and the right people will be brought to justice.[/quote]

That is my hope also

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 11:37:27 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

speculation

but my guess is k2

singing like pavarotti  Cool

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Hadn't thought of that!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 11:39:34 AM »

Is there an advantage to K2's civil case if Joran is fingered for this right now? I have always thought if the truth came out, K2 woud be implicated as well.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 11:40:11 AM »

FYI - the front page of SM isn't loading for me, might be a problem on my side.  I've let Red and Tom know anyway.

I can't bring it up either.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 11:40:31 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I am not so sure they'll find anything,  Those aren't cadaver dogs (at least I don't believe they are)  so that tells me they aren't really looking as hard as they want us all to believe they are.

Today, I think they are all FOS, and this is a dog and pony show.  Tomorrow my opinion might be different.  
I surely hope I am wrong

How in the world can you look at pictures of the dogs and determine what kind they are?  Training is not a visual.

It wasn't just looking at them.  The simple fact that they refuse to say what type of search dogs is what makes me think that.  If they WERE CADAVER DOGS,  the Dutch would be saying so to prove they are really looking for her.

I don't necessarily agree that the Dutch would be telling us what type of dogs.  I agree with Anna....the dogs are highly trained.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Is there an advantage to K2's civil case if Joran is fingered for this right now? I have always thought if the truth came out, K2 woud be implicated as well.

Ohhhhhhhhhh..........Crown Witness. I gotcha. I haven't had coffee yet, sorry.

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 11:42:59 AM »

OK - back in a about 3 hours - be good!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 11:43:50 AM »

Klaas? If you go to the dentist, you'll have to tell him that you have a reputation to maintain and he's going to have to put it in 5th gear!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

I just got in but it took a few seconds...maybe it's okay, now?  This computer has been slow all AM, so I was thinking I should reboot

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2007, 11:45:50 AM »

Quote from: "jill"
julia renfro on MSNBC right now.

GAAAAG!

BTW - jill, I love your avatar!  It is the cutest thing.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2007, 11:48:57 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "msmarple"

I just got in but it took a few seconds...maybe it's okay, now?  This computer has been slow all AM, so I was thinking I should reboot

It came up for me too.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.