May 13, 2024, 06:34:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 315791 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: May 29, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »

I just have a hard time seeing JB working alongside Lyons in the courtroom. I can see Lyons along Baden & the other guy, but to me JB doesn't seem to fit in. He seems more like he'd be the intern or something. In my crystal ball (well I don't really have one) I see JB fading off into the sunset. Maybe he'll be forgotten about like little Caylee seems to have been. Guess we can only hope! Don't know how miss KC would feel about that. Maybe if that happens she'll fire them so she can have JB in the spotlight again? I don't know, but I don't think she's all that smart and I still wonder how these other lawyers (especially this newest one) have come into the picture, and how she can afford it all??

hi QM....I do not want BOZO to fade into the sunset...he really is kc's worst enemy.....   as I said this morning I do believe he has a financial agreement with the today show and he needs to keep the money rolling in to keep this train wreck going...he thinks he is building himself a reputation (actually he is, but not the kind he thinks), he is basking in the limelight and in doing so he will get kc convicted. The money issue???  Who is paying the bill?  Wouldn't we all love to know that!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: May 29, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »

Well, I gotta get some chores done before dh gets home.  Have a great you all.

later bb....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:11 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old. 

Who in the world laid that thing down!    YIKES!     I agree with the rest of you post Gypsy

Woolly Mammoth Man?    One of those neanderthols from the Geiko commercials?     J/K  nevermind.... too many crazy ideas             

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2005/11/behind_the_musi.html

Angel of Death Row
For Illinois prisoners facing execution, Andrea Lyon is the last line of defense
February 13, 1995
By Cheryl Lavin

The artilce above this one is 2005...this one is 1995 so Lyons is 56 and her daughter is now 19.

Someone must have emptied the gallon of wine and smoked too much oregano. 

..sounds like a good idea to me....TGIF
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:41 PM »

That is true what you say.  Either she has to admit she did it whether to save Caylee from Cindy or because she 'lost it' OR they are going to try to blame it on someone else.  Those are the only two choices I see.  AND, now seeing that in Cindy's depo she admits she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny the Nanny and that Cindy turned them over to the police, they might stick with that story and claim that the police department lost Cindy address book, because you know the police department is going to testify they never had the address books.  (Well, because Cindy lied and there wasn't any.)  But I can really see that happening too.  Yeah, they are probably going to stick with the Zanny story, but I believe they will probably thread the abuse angle into somewhow.

I don't think they will go with the zanny story, except as the "script" she was told to give the police. Remember how she said that the nanny was going to teach her a lesson?  I believe she is going to say that George killed Caylee.

George put himself in the running by "claiming" to have seen them the morning of the 16th with that LONG description of what Caylee was wearing. All KC has to do is PROVE she left the night of the 15th "after the abuse" from her mother and never returned and if LP and the witnesses are right about the tapes of her at that hotel parking lot, it might work.

KC can claim she was partying because she "thought" her parents had the baby and had NO IDEA Caylee was dead. Something happened at the house with George when he was drunk (didn't he say he used to have a problem but quit when Caylee was born?) and he put her in the back yard until he could decide what to do. (or he could have put her in one of the freezers for a few weeks until he found KC's car to which he had a key and put Caylee in the trunk of the car under the carpet in the wheel well area.  

The state of decomposition timeline would be 2.9 days if she had just come from a freezer as it started to decay. When KC smelled the smell, she investigated and found Caylee which put her in shock. (there were calls between George and her although she would not answer her mother's calls) She panicked and threw the body where it was found.

George TOLD her what to say and how to dump the car and told her if she told anything he would kill all of them.(all the references to his horrible temper and his showing it on TV too) He told her to keep her mouth shut and he would get her out of it, not having any idea how it would hit the national press. Add that he bought a gun and had it hidden in his car and this defense might just fly. If I were the attorney that is the one I would use for reasonable doubt.

Things which make it plausible:
His history of addiction
Her talk of his abuse
His gambling
His violent temper
His being the last one to admit seeing Caylee
His access to KC's car (had keys)
His chasing her on the freeway
His hate for Cindy
His being thrown out of the house more than once

She could even add that he sexually molested her starting as a young child. He could not prove he didn't since she has all the psychological symptoms of such abuse.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

IN CASE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN EVIL, ANDREA LYON, HERE IT IS!!!  LOOK CLOSELY, DEEPLY INTO THOSE EYES. YOU ARE FACE TO FACE WITH IT WHETHER YOU RECOGNIZE IT OR NOT!!! I THINK SHE GETS IT NATURALLY FROM HER PARENTS!!!

DANG Fanny...give me a warning before you do that again!!   you are so right....she is the face of evil!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: May 29, 2009, 03:59:14 PM »

Does everymonkey agree that there is NO way that they can stick with the nanny story? UNLESS, she claims that CA or GA is/was the nanny? Atleast that is what I believe. The nanny story as we know it (being ZFG) is never going to work. Monkeys know it, I know it, and I don't know much of anything! But if I/we know it, than those lawyers HAVE to know it! No? There is no evidence as far as I know to point to anyone outside of the Ant home, so how could they possibly accuse an outsider (ZFG or whomever)??  What about Annie (rhymes w/ Zanny)? Are they all secretly going to try to pin it on her? Wasn't she not even in touch with KC much the last few months before Caylee went missing?

Am I talking too much today?

OMG!!! QM you could never talk too much! And you make perfectly good sense. They know Casey did it. They don't care if they bring an innocent into it. They don't care. They think that's their job. Never mind the truth or the victim or justice.   

BTW, keep talking!   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: May 29, 2009, 04:01:56 PM »

Does anyone have the link to check on kc's visitors? I'd be interested to see if Lyons has ever visited with her in jail? Has she ever met her before yesterday? Also I am just darn right nosy!!

I thought Skanky looked shocked and intimidated when she shook her hand yesterday. I don't think she had ever laid eyes on her.   

I don't think so either. Which if true just reaffirms my feelings that BOZO is totally running the show and kc is a little puppet for him...which might just get her the DP

SUNNY   It's going to be fun to watch no matter what. Bozo n KC the two "crazy school" kids just battling the    "forces"  out to get her. She thinks he's the best lawyer in the whole wide world, probably makes little hearts with their name. He thinks he's the hispanic Abe Lincoln, that's barely going to have to lift a finger to get his "girl" off, after all Matlock had his cliets off within an hour every week!
Lyons has got to think that they are both the dumbest dorks in the universe. How are those two nitwits going to make room for her in their kanoodling sessions. bozo will pout and kc will stamp her feet and demand to go back to her dorm room.  Wish we had a inside person at the jail.
                                                any volunteers????

Let see who isn't here right now?   

BOZO did his big PR on Lyons yesterday...little does he know she can and WILL chew him up and spit him out......many times!!

How much does it pay?   Monkey Devil!
I think Lyons could chew up a couple of Bozos. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: May 29, 2009, 04:03:20 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old. 

Who in the world laid that thing down!    YIKES!     I agree with the rest of you post Gypsy

Yikes is a mild word. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: May 29, 2009, 04:03:49 PM »

Does everymonkey agree that there is NO way that they can stick with the nanny story? UNLESS, she claims that CA or GA is/was the nanny? Atleast that is what I believe. The nanny story as we know it (being ZFG) is never going to work. Monkeys know it, I know it, and I don't know much of anything! But if I/we know it, than those lawyers HAVE to know it! No? There is no evidence as far as I know to point to anyone outside of the Ant home, so how could they possibly accuse an outsider (ZFG or whomever)??  What about Annie (rhymes w/ Zanny)? Are they all secretly going to try to pin it on her? Wasn't she not even in touch with KC much the last few months before Caylee went missing?

No ou are not talking too much,,,,,it is good to see you talking at all!  LOL  I don't see how they can stick with it,,,but I think they are going to...how in the hell do they get out of it now.  She backed herself in a corner and none of these so called high profile attorneys are going to be able to change the facts.....and move that corner

Rest in Peace Caylee

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: May 29, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »

No ou are not talking too much,,,,,it is good to see you talking at all!  LOL  I don't see how they can stick with it,,,but I think they are going to...how in the hell do they get out of it now.  She backed herself in a corner and none of these so called high profile attorneys are going to be able to change the facts.....and move that corner
So how do they explain the 31 day delay in reporting Caylee missing?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: May 29, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old.  How would Ms Lyon feel if one of these heinous murders she defended and won came into contact with her child and murdered them?  Would she really care what a bad life that defendant had prior to murdering her only child?  Naw...she would soon be prosecuting that trial herself.

I have to inform Ms Lyon that lots of people have horrible childhoods, but they don't grow up to murder, rape and slaughter multiple times.  Allowing someone to get off on a technicality that you, as the defense lawyer know is guilty, is no favor to society.
Most of these people she has defended would just as soon rape and murderer her as look at her.  They can not be rehabilitated..they aren't going to emerge from jail to become model citizens.

She and Slore will come to blows and she will walk.  She likes a very personal relationship with her clients..Casey is not going to go for that..sociopaths don't have personal relationships that amount to a hill of beans.  Casey has used every female in her life and tried to screw every man she came in contact with...there will be no basis for girl talk here.

And since Casey made-up what I believe to be lies about advances from Lee  in the past to try the poor pitiful me act on boyfriends.....so they wouldn't get close to Lee , because Lee would tell them what a lying thief she was, the past is not going to be easy for her to remember.  That would also mean they would have to put hr on the stand..because other then her saying that to friends who knows she lies..there is no other reference from her.  Mark my words..they will not put Casey on the stand.

Infact..Casey has used the poor pitiful me act so much with friends..her parents treat her bad, her Mom is bossy, Lee tried advances..give me a break..so far no one believes that act..no one.

Theatrics and drama mama won't fly in Strickland's court. 

As far as trying to legislate for LWOP vs DP in Florida..well Florida is not now or in the near future going to get rid of the death penalty.  Too many older Americans there that served in WW2, lived through the depression and other horrible things..they never murdered anyone ..they aren't going to throw a pity party for people who do murder. 

I believe the state has a fingerprint off the tape and maybe off some other things.  I believe they have much more evidence then we have seen.

I think the defense has got nothing, nada, zip..so this early in the game they are bringing in Lyons.  She normally doesn't make an appearance this early..so I think Lyons will be leaving the case abruptly once KC sees that she wants to get close and personal and take over her life more then Cindy ever did.

GREAT post Gypsy.  I mentioned earlier that it was very early for Lyons to be in the picture.....in my experience DP attorneys are usually not terribly involved until the sentencing phase
But dont you think she would come in early to "study" her client and would want to know her in all aspects of her "life" such as it is?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: May 29, 2009, 04:07:37 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?
So what could possibly be the defense against Casey not calling the police or her parents for 31 days?  In my mind there is no excuse. 

remember she/they said she was saying and doing things from a script that she had been given at BP when the nanny and her sister stole Caylee...the script was for 30 days......she was afraid for her family and for Caylee...well CAYLEE is DEAD.....so why not spill the beans...LOL.....cause the beans are rancid and stink like rotten eggs!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: May 29, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »

I copped a three month ban tonight from an aussie website cos I told the mother she was wrong in calling her 7 year old daughter a little *lut cos she hates eating sandwiches with devon and sauce (bologne) and ketchup and feeds it to the seagulls.  Then the school counsellor had to step in, cos she witnessed two boys shanghi (kill a seagull) with a ruler and elastic band with a stone, as they ate her yucky sandwiches.  Put nice lunches in your kids lunches please.  Even vegemite sandwiches.  Ad some fruit etc. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: May 29, 2009, 04:11:16 PM »

Let see who isn't here right now?   

BOZO did his big PR on Lyons yesterday...little does he know she can and WILL chew him up and spit him out......many times!!

How much does it pay?   Monkey Devil!
I think Lyons could chew up a couple of Bozos. 

...who mentioned pay??   

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1534 on: May 29, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »

Turbo that was a very good post. I just can't shake the feeling I have about Caylee's father. I'm not going to bring up the "I" word, but darn it something is so wrong about this. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: May 29, 2009, 04:12:24 PM »

So how do they explain the 31 day delay in reporting Caylee missing?

the script

Rest in Peace Caylee

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: May 29, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

After all this talk of the abuse defense, does anyone see kc admitting that she did it and that is why OR will they try and possibly go for reasonable doubt that one of the other nutjobs in the family did it, doesn't matter who, just as long as kc is not convicted?
So what could possibly be the defense against Casey not calling the police or her parents for 31 days?  In my mind there is no excuse. 

remember she/they said she was saying and doing things from a script that she had been given at BP when the nanny and her sister stole Caylee...the script was for 30 days......she was afraid for her family and for Caylee...well CAYLEE is DEAD.....so why not spill the beans...LOL.....cause the beans are rancid and stink like rotten eggs!!
So the script should be available to view and follow the trail of fingerprints and possibly dna of the nanny that gave her the script.  Where is the script?  In evidence? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: May 29, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

The article I read said Ms Lyon had a 5 year old child..that was 2005..so the child is now 9 years old.  How would Ms Lyon feel if one of these heinous murders she defended and won came into contact with her child and murdered them?  Would she really care what a bad life that defendant had prior to murdering her only child?  Naw...she would soon be prosecuting that trial herself.

I have to inform Ms Lyon that lots of people have horrible childhoods, but they don't grow up to murder, rape and slaughter multiple times.  Allowing someone to get off on a technicality that you, as the defense lawyer know is guilty, is no favor to society.
Most of these people she has defended would just as soon rape and murderer her as look at her.  They can not be rehabilitated..they aren't going to emerge from jail to become model citizens.

She and Slore will come to blows and she will walk.  She likes a very personal relationship with her clients..Casey is not going to go for that..sociopaths don't have personal relationships that amount to a hill of beans.  Casey has used every female in her life and tried to screw every man she came in contact with...there will be no basis for girl talk here.

And since Casey made-up what I believe to be lies about advances from Lee  in the past to try the poor pitiful me act on boyfriends.....so they wouldn't get close to Lee , because Lee would tell them what a lying thief she was, the past is not going to be easy for her to remember.  That would also mean they would have to put hr on the stand..because other then her saying that to friends who knows she lies..there is no other reference from her.  Mark my words..they will not put Casey on the stand.

Infact..Casey has used the poor pitiful me act so much with friends..her parents treat her bad, her Mom is bossy, Lee tried advances..give me a break..so far no one believes that act..no one.

Theatrics and drama mama won't fly in Strickland's court. 

As far as trying to legislate for LWOP vs DP in Florida..well Florida is not now or in the near future going to get rid of the death penalty.  Too many older Americans there that served in WW2, lived through the depression and other horrible things..they never murdered anyone ..they aren't going to throw a pity party for people who do murder. 

I believe the state has a fingerprint off the tape and maybe off some other things.  I believe they have much more evidence then we have seen.

I think the defense has got nothing, nada, zip..so this early in the game they are bringing in Lyons.  She normally doesn't make an appearance this early..so I think Lyons will be leaving the case abruptly once KC sees that she wants to get close and personal and take over her life more then Cindy ever did.

GREAT post Gypsy.  I mentioned earlier that it was very early for Lyons to be in the picture.....in my experience DP attorneys are usually not terribly involved until the sentencing phase
But dont you think she would come in early to "study" her client and would want to know her in all aspects of her "life" such as it is?

yes of course....but not so visible as she is going to be. The attorney I worked for did a lot of research and had many investigators working but he was definitely in the background.  IMO she is going to be 'in your face' as soon as she gets approved on the case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: May 29, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »

Turbo that was a very good post. I just can't shake the feeling I have about Caylee's father. I'm not going to bring up the "I" word, but darn it something is so wrong about this. 

I think so too.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: May 29, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

That is true what you say.  Either she has to admit she did it whether to save Caylee from Cindy or because she 'lost it' OR they are going to try to blame it on someone else.  Those are the only two choices I see.  AND, now seeing that in Cindy's depo she admits she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny the Nanny and that Cindy turned them over to the police, they might stick with that story and claim that the police department lost Cindy address book, because you know the police department is going to testify they never had the address books.  (Well, because Cindy lied and there wasn't any.)  But I can really see that happening too.  Yeah, they are probably going to stick with the Zanny story, but I believe they will probably thread the abuse angle into somewhow.

I don't think they will go with the zanny story, except as the "script" she was told to give the police. Remember how she said that the nanny was going to teach her a lesson?  I believe she is going to say that George killed Caylee.

George put himself in the running by "claiming" to have seen them the morning of the 16th with that LONG description of what Caylee was wearing. All KC has to do is PROVE she left the night of the 15th "after the abuse" from her mother and never returned and if LP and the witnesses are right about the tapes of her at that hotel parking lot, it might work.

KC can claim she was partying because she "thought" her parents had the baby and had NO IDEA Caylee was dead. Something happened at the house with George when he was drunk (didn't he say he used to have a problem but quit when Caylee was born?) and he put her in the back yard until he could decide what to do. (or he could have put her in one of the freezers for a few weeks until he found KC's car to which he had a key and put Caylee in the trunk of the car under the carpet in the wheel well area.  

The state of decomposition timeline would be 2.9 days if she had just come from a freezer as it started to decay. When KC smelled the smell, she investigated and found Caylee which put her in shock. (there were calls between George and her although she would not answer her mother's calls) She panicked and threw the body where it was found.

George TOLD her what to say and how to dump the car and told her if she told anything he would kill all of them.(all the references to his horrible temper and his showing it on TV too) He told her to keep her mouth shut and he would get her out of it, not having any idea how it would hit the national press. Add that he bought a gun and had it hidden in his car and this defense might just fly. If I were the attorney that is the one I would use for reasonable doubt.

Things which make it plausible:
His history of addiction
Her talk of his abuse
His gambling
His violent temper
His being the last one to admit seeing Caylee
His access to KC's car (had keys)
His chasing her on the freeway
His hate for Cindy
His being thrown out of the house more than once

She could even add that he sexually molested her starting as a young child. He could not prove he didn't since she has all the psychological symptoms of such abuse.

Do you by chance write mystery novels?  If not, you should. You have given me a lot to think about. Things I have never thought of before. I thought I have a fertile imagination. I will now have to rethink that. I bow to you.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.